logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Tony Montana.. movie question
Tony Montana
#22 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2011 6:36:41 PM(UTC)

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 12 post(s)

**I'm not interested in the Williams sisters.** Aside from that they don't fit the roles and plot to Salvage Title. **Salvage Title is about Russian immigrants in USA. Maria is lead role in Salvage Title not Kournikova.** Salvage Title takes place in USA, Italy and Kazakhstan.

Dartagnan
#23 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2011 6:19:33 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Tony Montana Go to Quoted Post

**I'm not interested in the Williams sisters.** Aside from that they don't fit the roles and plot to Salvage Title. **Salvage Title is about Russian immigrants in USA. Maria is lead role in Salvage Title not Kournikova.** Salvage Title takes place in USA, Italy and Kazakhstan.

First, I have already told you that Masha is already taken in an historical Movie called The Princess Masha (the beauty) of Russia. Masha entered in the history of Russian tennis for ever. Only a new tilte in tennis will interest her. 

Second, Masha is not a permanent immigrant in the USA, she lived there for "her tennis" and not to solve problems of russian immigrants in the usa. She can leave this country one day if she wants it. The world is very big, there are plenty of beautifull countries such as Thailand....

Third, Masha is not interested in your movie because her goal is tennis and her tennis career.  

Kournikova or other females, USA citizens will be happy to work for you. There are plenty of other persons who would be glad to play in your movie.

Fourth, you lose your time by repeating the same things. If I were you I would already find  famous actors for this movie and I would pay them good money to realize your dream. Don't be sparing with money. If you want to have a wonderfull movie, you have to pay money for famous actors. No money, no good movie, it is the rule. You receive what you pay. 

Masha is ready to play tennis, she is packing for Autralia. 

Remember my words, find good actors and don't lose your time with your posts. 

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

kb4iuj
#24 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2011 7:06:07 PM(UTC)
kb4iuj

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 11 post(s)
Thailand ? I'll bet she ends up in Cuba.

As that'd be an interesting place to shoot a movie from. Does Sasha like big cuban cigars ?
Hmm... Wonder what kind of a basketball league they have their.
Tony Montana
#26 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2011 7:21:35 PM(UTC)

A reminder then I'll quit posting. **Famous actors had to get started somewhere**. Maria is already famous and appeared on TV without a script many times... Citizenship is not an issue in my movie although most recent immigrants from Russia are not citizens. It's about Russian immigrants who came over as a result of 1991. I thought Maria might try helping make 1 movie and see how it goes. Sasha can be in it as Maria's boyfriend. Maria knows how to get in contact with me if she wants to help make a movie for 50%. Have a good one. Best of luck and effort to you Maria as you put on live performances for your fans. Maria should move to Australia. Chill! Merry Christmas and happy new year.

Dartagnan
#25 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2011 7:22:12 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Originally Posted by: kb4iuj Go to Quoted Post
Thailand ? I'll bet she ends up in Cuba.

As that'd be an interesting place to shoot a movie from. Does Sasha like big cuban cigars ?
Hmm... Wonder what kind of a basketball league they have their.

Yes Sasha is a good person with his big cuban cigar. Does he smoke? Anyway smoking is not so good for his health. 

Charlie Chaplin made a wonderfull movie about an immigrant: http://www.youtube.com/w...61i4&feature=related

Just have a look at this movie. It is so funny. 

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

Dartagnan
#27 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2011 7:56:59 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Originally Posted by: Tony Montana Go to Quoted Post

A reminder then I'll quit posting. **Famous actors had to get started somewhere**. Maria is already famous and appeared on TV without a script many times... Citizenship is not an issue in my movie although most recent immigrants from Russia are not citizens. It's about Russian immigrants who came over as a result of 1991. I thought Maria might try helping make 1 movie and see how it goes. Sasha can be in it as Maria's boyfriend. Maria knows how to get in contact with me if she wants to help make a movie for 50%. Have a good one. Best of luck and effort to you Maria as you put on live performances for your fans. Maria should move to Australia. Chill! Merry Christmas and happy new year.

Don't change the history of Maria Sharapova. You don't know it well. 

Masha doesn't come in the usa as a result of 1991, it may be kournikova's case whose tennis was worse.  In 1996 only 1% of the russian voted for Michael Gorbachov as a President of Russia. That means they didn't love him for what he did for the country. 

Sharapova comes to the usa because she has been noticed in a Moscow tournament by a famous Czech tennis player whose name is Navratilova. She adviced Masha's parents to send her in the usa in one of the best tennis academy of the world. So her dad Yuri decided to go with her daughter in this academy to realize the dream of her child who had a talent in tennis and who has been noticed by a famous tennis player who had a great experience in this field. Martina Navratilova gave a good advice to Masha's parents. Masha's parents believed in Martina because she was well known in tennis in the world. 

You found the wrong person, I advice you to find actors for your movies and not tennis players. Maria Sharapova is a famous tennis player. She doesn't need any experience in acting. Martina Navratilova can repeat it to you. 

masha

kb4iuj
#28 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2011 9:42:17 PM(UTC)
kb4iuj

Scarface... that was a great movie.   

But, ya have to wonder about Scarface... Why did Michelle Pfiffer character, hook up with Tony ?  

One has to wonder, back in the 80's was there a shortage of decent guys in the Miami Beach area ?   And she saw this guy and he had money.  And Bimbo and Money go together, never mind the fact the guy was a big drug kingpin.

Tony Montana
#29 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2011 9:48:36 PM(UTC)

Last post. How do you know Maria cannot act if she hasn't really given it a try. Live performance would be much harder than retakes. Blair Witch project didn't have known actors in it. Enough. Don't panic. Merry Christmas and happy new year.

kb4iuj
#30 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2011 9:55:40 PM(UTC)
kb4iuj

Snap out of it.... Tony.

Go check out Vania King singing on youtube.

Heck, she might be interested in a money making opportunity, and since she's got that oriental look about her she could be a huge movie star in China.   Do include some karate like scene's so as to complement her character.

Hmm... Wonder what Jackie Chan is doing now days.    Wouldn't that be a hoot if she was like his personal body guard...  Who plays tennis.