logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

become NO.1
Alireza
#1 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2011 9:45:53 AM(UTC)
Alireza

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 965 time(s) in 508 post(s)

Hi every body . 2012 tournoments will begin in january  1-8 in Australia.

WTA and ATP top players want to become NO.1 in year 2012 because this is so important to themself

and their fans. When they play good fans become happy.

Todays are holidays for WTA and ATP players because they can practice hard and do alot of practices,if

they have freetime they go trip and enjoy it.

When they are practicing hard suddenly they injury, this isn't good news for themself and their fans

because they lost some tournoments it means they can't play in some tournoments and become NO.1

in that year.

However I wish good things for WTA and ATP players, specially for Maria Sharapova.

Persian Gulf FOREVER -Arabs can not change the history, they can't cheat-
1 user thanked Alireza for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 12/19/2011(UTC)
Dartagnan
#2 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2011 10:08:24 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Alireza Go to Quoted Post

Hi every body . 2012 tournoments will begin in january  1-8 in Australia.

WTA and ATP top players want to become NO.1 in year 2012 because this is so important to themself

and their fans. When they play good fans become happy.

Todays are holidays for WTA and ATP players because they can practice hard and do alot of practices,if

they have freetime they go trip and enjoy it.

When they are practicing hard suddenly they injury, this isn't good news for themself and their fans

because they lost some tournoments it means they can't play in some tournoments and become NO.1

in that year.

However I wish good things for WTA and ATP players, specially for Maria Sharapova.

Thank you for your post. I think that Masha knows very well that this year is very important for her career. It is a chance for her to increase her level&ranking and to show to her fans that her tennis is still very interesting. It is a lot of work and stress but it is the cost she has to pay to be famous among the best tennis players. 

Masha will play in many tournaments and we hope she will be at the London Olympic Games. 

Masha has to be ready not to have an injury, so she needs to be ready physically to avoid a bad injury. 

We believe in Masha and we hope she will do her best and will be very concentrated on her tennis.

Best wishes. 

masha

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.