logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Cigarettes, alcohol&drugs Awareness year 2012
Dartagnan
#1 Posted : Monday, October 17, 2011 5:56:57 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

Drinking alcohol or smoking cigarettes or drugs doesn't make you an adult but an irresponsable person in our society. 

You should never start smoking or drinking alcohol in your life. Future mothers and fathers should never smoke or drink alcohol in their life if they want to have healthy children.

The Dirty Truth About Smoking

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=efkGu24OxgQ

Alcohol and your Brain

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXjANz9r5F0&feature=related

Benefits of Quitting Smoking

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=ErTyRkziXFg

masha

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

CROUCHING TIGER
#2 Posted : Friday, October 21, 2011 12:50:38 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Was thanked: 2863 time(s) in 1719 post(s)

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/846/93450131.jpg/][/URL]

CHEERS:)

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD
Dartagnan
#3 Posted : Friday, October 21, 2011 9:02:46 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Super Stars Anti Drug Campaign 

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K-5E_h5h0Y

Drug Driving - DEAD GIRL TALKING

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZi51DWtLok&feature=related 

CROUCHING TIGER;311397 wrote:

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/846/93450131.jpg/][/URL]

CHEERS:)

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

Dartagnan
#4 Posted : Wednesday, November 09, 2011 3:46:51 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

quit smoking commercial

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfAxUpeVhCg&feature=feedrec_grec_index

Dartagnan
#5 Posted : Saturday, November 12, 2011 8:07:21 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

It is a funny movie about drug dealers. Have fun!!!! 

You will tell you after watching this movie why do drug dealers don't like reporters? 

I hope you will like it. This link works very well. 

FREE MOVIE : http://www.youtube.com/user/1395ken#p/u/1/Qc9CXHfVLnM

masha

Dartagnan
#6 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2012 8:57:20 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Even if you are older than 18; it is better not to drink alcohol. Alcohol destroys your health. 

radio: http://rus.ruvr.ru/images/static/sounds/Misell.mp3

CROUCHING TIGER
#7 Posted : Saturday, February 18, 2012 8:04:30 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Was thanked: 2863 time(s) in 1719 post(s)

Alcohol destroys good behaviour; look at those scandalous DRUNKS!!!...

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD
Dartagnan
#8 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2012 3:44:50 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Russian PM declares war on smoking

знак но смокинг курение запрещено борьба с курением

Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev has launched an anti-smoking crackdown. There is a need to completely ban tobacco advertising and raise taxes on cigarettes, the Prime Minister says in his blog on the Internet. The post was timed to the discussion of an anti-smoking bill in the Cabinet.

By the end of the month, the government will examine the draft law on banning on smoking in public places from 2015, Dmitry Medvedev said. The epidemic of smoking has been gaining momentum in Russia in the past 20 years, and this has led to lung diseases, cancer, heart attacks and strokes and life expectancy reducing by an average of ten years. In short, every year (an equivalent of) a large city disappears, Medvedev emphasized. And contemporary children take cigarettes in their hands at the age of 11. Later, one third of teenagers regularly smoke cigarettes. This is the result of advertising light cigarettes. In all, 44 million Russians or one third of the country’s population are hooked on smoking. As a result, not only smokers but also passive smokers are suffering.

The Health Ministry submitted its anti-smoking bill to the Cabinet on the 31st of August. The document bans the sale of cigarettes in kiosks, and featuring tobacco products and smoking in new audio and video materials for children. The example of other countries shows that this strategy is effective.

The current anti-smoking initiative is not the first such move in Russia. In 2002, a law banning smoking in working places, in transport and healthcare and educational facilities came into force. Advertising cigarettes was restricted, while information on the harmfulness of smoking was printed on packets of cigarettes in big letters. However, this has failed to stop the epidemic. The reason here is not only the fact that tobacco lobby is very strong but also the habit of people. However, the ban on smoking should teach people to wage a healthy life-style, says psychologist Igor Kuzichev.

“The more the needs of people, the more the dependencies. To give up harmful habits one should know the principles of their formation. Secondly, people should acquire a good habit to replace the bad one,” Igor Kuzichev said.

Russia’s tobacco market is the second largest in the world after China. Four foreign markets have divided the market among themselves, Medvedev emphasized. It’s high time to ban tobacco advertising and raise taxes on cigarettes. This will increase the healthcare budget and will pave the way for spending more money on the anti-smoking programme. However, it will not be an easy task to counter the tobacco lobby because the media will lose revenues from stopping tobacco advertising, says economist Maksim Kozyrev.

“The tobacco business will fight back until it can. As a result we will achieve some sort of a compromise in the wording of the law. Final decision depends on the question of who will win and whose arguments are weighty,” Maksim Kozyrev said.

In fact, the tobacco lobby is not expressing its indignation. An increase in excise duty is fraught with the smuggling of cigarettes, says editor-in-chief of the Russian Tobacco information agency, Maksim Korolev.

However, experts believe that smuggling can be contained. Moreover, Russia has declared a war against counterfeit. The main thing is to do what has been done in other countries and outlive mass smoking.

http://english.ruvr.ru/2012_10_16/Russian-PM-declares-war-on-smoking/

Dartagnan
#9 Posted : Saturday, December 01, 2012 5:22:05 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Time Needed for Alcohol to Completely Leave the Body

You can find the time according your weight&sex&quantity of alcohol at this link. 

It is important to know this time when you want to drive a car after drinking alcohol. 

http://en.rian.ru/infographics/20121126/177747303.html

Dartagnan
#10 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2012 3:49:09 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Legalizing ‘recreational drugs’: pros and contras

Pro: people who want to make big money by destroying your health

Contras: People who care about your health

марихуана калифорния сша растение

In 1998, the US state of Washington allowed medical use of marijuana. Now, in accordance with the results of a state referendum held simultaneously with the presidential elections on November 6, it has become the first American state to decriminalize possession of marijuana for ‘recreational use’.

Anyone who is interested can now legally possess up to 28 grams of marijuana, for smoking it at home. Growing and selling the drug remains illegal.

Washington’s measure follows years of controversy over recreational drug use. Backed by a host of celebrities including Sting, Carlos Santana and Arnold Schwarzenegger, former UN head Kofi Annan, who now heads the Global Commission on Drug Policy, continues to argue that the law of supply and demand makes the war on drugs unwinnable, and decriminalizing and properly controlling at least the less harmful aspects of drug production and use would constitute something of a solution to the drug problem. This view is shared by many in the medical profession. Five years ago, British physicians unveiled a league table of the most harmful drugs, in which heroin came first, cocaine, second, alcohol, fifth, tobacco, ninth, and marijuana, a rather innocent eleventh. So why not to legalize marijuana, as long as alcohol, a universally recognized social evil, is sold freely in most parts of the world?

Russia’s deputy counter-drug chief Nikolai Tsvetkov disagrees, describing the Washington vote as verging on insanity.

Drug industry expert Dr Igor Khokhlov, of the Institute of World Economy and International Relations of the Russian Academy of Sciences, warns that decriminalizing marijuana use may prove the thin end of an awesome wedge:

"The proponents of free marijuana or hashish use are mostly oldsters of the hippy generation. They are oblivious of the fact that the world has changed since the time of their antics at the 1969 Woodstock festival. The modern drug industry massively turns out cocaine and heroin, both a far cry from marijuana and hashish in terms of addictiveness and health risks. In the current circumstances, allowing marijuana use would open the gate of hell."

Indeed, everyone knows about the evils associated with banning drugs. Unfortunately, very few people realize that unfettering the drug industry would make matters much worse.

http://english.ruvr.ru/2012_12_07/Legalizing-recreational-drugs-pros-and-contras/

Dartagnan
#12 Posted : Saturday, December 08, 2012 3:30:29 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Drinking alcohol or smoking cigarettes or marijuana doesn't make you an adult but an irresponsable person in our society. 

You should never start smoking marijuana or drinking alcohol in your life. Future mothers and fathers should never smoke marijuana or drink alcohol in their life if they want to have healthy children.

Dartagnan: I think a "normal person" can only marry a person of the same-sex if he or she smokes a lot of Weed-Marijuana and become unconscious. 

Weed, same-sex marriages and the law

The air in the US city of Seattle and the entire State of Washington breathes of freedom. It has been officially allowed to smoke marijuana there, which happened after a referendum on the 6th of November, the day of the presidential election. Same-sex marriages have also been legalized. Correspondent of The Voice of Russia Roman Mamonov decided to find out if marijuana can already be acquired freely.

If the US State of Washington knew Russian songs, the most popular one today would be ‘Let’s Smoke One, comrade’. On Thursday the use of marijuana was officially permitted in that state. The residents of the state, as well as of the State of Colorado, voted for legalizing the herbal drug a month ago. Now, a month later, an incident occurred in the centre of Seattle which in the past would have ended in mass arrests: weed-lovers arranged festivities at midnight when the law legalizing marijuana came into force. They started smoking either joints or pipes and did not hide their emotions.

However, the joint-lovers’ festivities are not to last long. In spite of the referendum results, it is only legal to keep a small amount of marijuana (not more than an ounce, or 28 grams) and to smoke it only at home. The problem will be how to find it because punishment for its manufacture and sale has not been abolished, King County Prosecutor Dan Satterberg says.

Actually, the whole idea of complete legalization of marijuana (it was permitted to be used for medical purposes in 1998) was strange. The drug turnover and punishment for drug manufacture, sale and use is within federal authorities’ competence, which means a clash of laws. Federal bodies, such as the FBI Government Drug Control, still have the right to arrest anyone for growing and selling drugs. So chances are that dozens and even hundreds of joint-lovers might find themselves behind bars. Moreover, the law legalizing marijuana has a lot of other hidden reefs. It is still prohibited to smoke weed on federal property, such as in national parks, offices of federal authorities, on university campuses and so on. And no one has cancelled the police order to punish drug-smokers yet, Sean Whitcomb from the Seattle Police Department says.

As a result, joint-lovers from the State of Washington will still not be able to enjoy smoking weed without a doctor’s prescription. The only decision which came into effect after the voting on the 6th of November (besides Obama’s victory) is the legalization of same-sex marriages. Now gays and lesbians can openly go to registry offices and be registered as husband and wife and have equal rights with heterosexual couples.

Legalizing ‘recreational drugs’: pros and contras

Pro: people who want to make big money by destroying your health

Contras: People who care about your health

Dartagnan
#13 Posted : Saturday, December 08, 2012 4:00:16 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Weed Makes you Gay

Movie: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iad_oo8ABTk

Smoking weed will turn you complete homo...

Dartagnan: I think a "normal person" can only marry a person of the same-sex if he or she smokes a lot of Weed-Marijuana and become unconscious. 

Drinking alcohol or smoking cigarettes or marijuana doesn't make you an adult but an irresponsable person in our society. 

You should never start smoking marijuana or drinking alcohol in your life. Future mothers and fathers should never smoke marijuana or drink alcohol in their life if they want to have healthy children.

Weed, same-sex marriages and the law

Dartagnan
#11 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2012 9:35:32 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Drug dealer in Russia to get life sentence 

кокаин наркотики

From the 1st of January, Russia will impose life sentence for selling drugs. Russia’s Federal Drug Control Service believes that this is the only way to stop the spread of psychotropic substances. Just a few days ago, a large-scale special operation was carried out in southeastern Siberia and eastern Kazakhstan, says head of the Drug Control service, Victor Ivanov.

“The special operation ended in Kemerov region on Monday and 100kg of concentrated Afghan heroin were seized, and another 150 kg of heroin were seized near Karaganda using information given by Russia to Kazakhstan.

The organizer of the supply, a citizen of a Central Asian country, was detained on the Russian territory. Starting from January 1st, 2013 such culprits will get life sentence,” Victor Ivanov said.

However, toughening the punishment is only one way of solving the problem. A state rehabilitation programme to treat drug addicts will be worked out next year. According to statistics, the majority of drug dealers are drug addicts. The State Duma is drafting a bill on abolishing penalties for taking psychotropic substances. Instead of penalties they will be offered an alternative, undergoing voluntary rehabilitation or serving prison terms. Moreover, those who propagandize drugs should also be punished, MPs say.

http://english.ruvr.ru/2012_12_18/Drug-dealer-in-Russia-to-get-life-sentence/