logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

19 Pages«<1516171819>
RUSSIAN NEW TALENTS (FEMALE)
paul_pipkin
#329 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2011 4:43:08 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1870 time(s) in 1240 post(s)

Pervak & Ivanova are out of Moscow now, but both had a good year. Interesting notes:

Pervak: I want to play for Russia, but have offers from other countries
Russian woman Ksenia Pervak said she wanted to play for her country in the Fed Cup and possibly the Olympics. "Of course, every athlete wants to perform at the Olympics. It is difficult, but feasible. Six people from the country - four in singles and two in doubles. All real, just need to train and prepare. I really want to play for Russia and I hope that I get the chance. Unfortunately, not everything depends on me. I can honestly say that I've received proposals received from other countries", - Pervak told "Chempionat.com" correspondent Roman Semenov.

October 20, 2011, Thursday. 21:59 http://www.championat.com/tennis/news-964334.html  

In that eventuality, I see no reason why Ksenia should not take a kontrakt.  Shvedova & Voskoboeva will certainly be there.

Ekaterina Ivanova told Championat she would still play in 2011 ITF events in France, Spain & Dubai. http://www.championat.co...ennis/article-99860.html

The Eurosport mouths had made much of her heavy schedule (even though they studiously ommitted her win at the Kazan Russian Championships, ) and speculated on whether a wealthy sponsor backed all that travel.

Compare Ivanova to their handling of Ivanovic. They don't want you to even THINK about Ana's backers who arrange top-dollar treatment, consultation & handling--seeming to throw still more money at her whenever she stumbles.

Interesting, da

More re Ivanova:
- The official website of the WTA does not specify the place of your birth or place of residence, nor height, nor weight. How did this happen? Fill in the blank.
(Laughs.) Nothing specified ... - Okay, about the weight can not say. - (laughs.) No, I say! 

In fact, a couple of times I filled out the form, but apparently they forgot about me. Hopefully, there will be more information. I was born in Moscow. I live in the moment in various tournaments, but my parents live in the capital, so the official residence for me is here in Moscow. My height 1.70 m, weight 63 kg. Recently weighed (laughs). 
- What languages do​you know? What is your favorite surface? Idols of childhood? And tell us about your coach. - My favorite surface - clay. Childhood idol - Steffi Graf. I speak Russian, English, Spanish, a little Italian and a little Portuguese. At the moment I am coached by my dad. - What are the books read, what music you like it? - I like all music - from Metallica to the classics. Books are mostly historical.

"That's the way the world works... right now." --Maria Sharapova at 17
1 user thanked paul_pipkin for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 10/20/2011(UTC)
PodgeMcQ
#330 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2011 10:19:06 AM(UTC)
PodgeMcQ

Was thanked: 70 time(s) in 47 post(s)

Vitalia after knee surgery with Nastya (Pivovarova)  Wishing you the best recovery, Vita!  

2 users thanked PodgeMcQ for this useful post.
paul_pipkin on 10/24/2011(UTC), Dartagnan on 10/24/2011(UTC)
paul_pipkin
#331 Posted : Saturday, November 05, 2011 11:12:59 AM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Today, November 5 in Moscow ended the rally Junior Tennis Tournament Kremlin Cup.

As a result, the best young Russian woman showed herself Darya Kasatkina - she managed to win both the doubles and singles.

Moscow, Russia

Kremlin Cup

Closed courts, hard

Juniors, girls

Singles

Darya Kasatkina (Russia) - Anastasia Nefedova (Russia) - 6:1, 6:2

Doubles

Kasatkina / Bizhukova (Russia) - Kale / Semashko (Russia) - 6:4, 6:3

Dartagnan on 11/5/2011(UTC)
paul_pipkin
#333 Posted : Sunday, November 06, 2011 1:04:50 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Nov 6 2011: Ukrainian upcomer Lesia Tsurenko def Marta Sirotkina then Irina Khromacheva to win an Istanbul ITF.

http://www.tennisexplore.../match-detail/?id=921653 

Lesia (or Lesya) Tsurenko

PodgeMcQ on 11/6/2011(UTC)
Dartagnan
#332 Posted : Sunday, November 06, 2011 4:35:39 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

EKATERINALOKTEVA EKATERINA LOKTEVA IS A FUTURE CHAMPION. 

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/user/DimaL78/

masha

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

paul_pipkin
#334 Posted : Sunday, November 13, 2011 4:31:39 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Gavrilov: Dasha is ready for an adult tournament

Gavrilov: Dasha is ready for an adult tournament

In an interview with "Chempionat.com" Daria Gavrilova's father Alex spoke about the season and the work of his daughter in Academy Patrick Muratoglu and commented on the rumors about her going under the banner of another country.

In recent days, the world of Russian tennis swept the numerous rumors that the leading local juniors, in particular Hromacheva Irina, Julia Putintseva, Daria Gavrilova and others may begin to operate under the flags of other nations."Chempionat.com" and decided to investigate the consistency of these assumptions, I tried to gather information, that is, at first hand. In this material - an exclusive interview with Alexei Gavrilov, the father of 17-year old Daria Gavrilova, one of the most promising juniors in the world. - Alex, Daria season is practically over. Bring it up, as it turned out? - In fact, we have not yet completed. We have planned three tournaments this year. I'm not very happy because this season we have not achieved what they wanted. In the first place in the adult tennis.

- What do you want to achieve, and why not get it done?
- It's hard to say what we lacked and why it happened. And we wanted to achieve in the first place ranking, which could easily fall into the qualification tournament of the series "Grand Slam", ie in the area from 200th to 250th place. Failed, probably due to the fact that it is difficult at the same time wasted on adult and junior tournaments, but they had to play because it wanted the Tennis Federation of Russia. Complexity to play those and other events are more psychological. Proving once again that you are the best, is somehow not very desirable, since this period has passed, on the other hand, you want because you do not like to lose. At this point, thought the young tennis player not on how to win, but how would not disgrace themselves. - In the next year plan to continue playing junior tournaments "Grand Slam" or have only grown competition? - I will not renounce. To date, we have put ourselves in the plans to play "Roland Garros". In Australia we will not go with a probability of 90%, because it is very expensive and in this case meaningless. - And even if it is wild card in the qualification or the foundation? - We did not light it up for several reasons. First, we offered her no, and secondly, none of this does not work. We are with any agency did not sign the agreement. - Returning to the first question, if not talk about ratings, but the performances themselves in tournaments that you are happy? - No, just angry that the results are not confirmed. It was a good start to the season, but then slumped. This is due to the fact that we started playing a lot of junior tournaments. You know, on our part, we pay a lot of time the team and what we do for her. According to the OFWs, this is nonsense. It is said that three or four events a year - is nonsense. And in fact it takes time for the three Major - Preparation of the game and return.In general, for our part, we pay a lot of time, the more it breaks the game, but from the OFWs - not enough. The difference between the junior and adult tennis great. In the adult are players who have gone through a huge sieve. Those girls who now play in the adult tour, were once on the 1st to the 100th number ranking ITF, but they all stayed. I know many girls who played in the children's best tennis Dashi, but now they have completed a career or anything meaningful in the adult sports do not have. - Why is it that the leaders of the junior tennis often do not achieve anything at the WTA? It's a question financial, personal injury or potential? - Here all the complex problems that sometimes snowball piled on the player. It does not matter where to start, what is important. If at some time in all these three components together so poorly developed, not all are ready to get out again. Again, in Europe, such problems are much less influence on the future than in Russia. In Europe, you will be cured from his injury, if any, is curable, but in Russia you will run a lot of time and spend a totally unrealistic amount of money. If you are European, then you it is worth nothing here, but if you're Russian, you will surely stolkneshsya with the Russian reality.

- Tell us how things are going in the Dasha of the Academy of St. Patrick Maratoglu. It is known that the girls have recently joined and Martina Hingis!
- Yes, we just practiced with Martina. The impressions are very good. - How Swiss is to the Russian juniors and as she conducts training? - It is beyond nationality, she is a very positive person. Martin is not looking at who you are on your passport - Russian, Azerbaijani and English. It does not define a person as belonging to a country or anything else. It is a very positive person, and she likes to work, I want to throw their energy. In fact, Martin has no longer coaching, and consulting services.She is in good shape, playing with the girls, and with varying degrees of success - she wins, then they are. However, this friendly match. I do not think that if Hingis will come out on the court, it will play just as relaxed as it will prevail over the result. With the girls, she is completely relaxed. - Based on its current physical form, how do you think she is able to perform at the Olympics, even in the mixed doubles?- It's hard to say what her plans in my head, but on the court, it works very actively. They are sparring, play real sets. I do not know, maybe in her head and there are plans - to make the Olympics, why not? - What are the plans for the offseason Dasha? Where will you train? - The transition tennis off-season, as such, no. There will be seven days after the New Year.We are planning to visit Moscow after the tournament, it will be January 1-2, and already the 9th we'll be gone back to France.That's all off-season. - As far as we know, Martin is planning to ride with the girls on the tournament, particularly in Australia. Is this true? - No, that information from people who do not know the reality. I also read these forums. People take information out of nowhere. The man asked a question, then this issue has become a statement, and then people start to suck - go or no go. No, no one has ever made ​​such plans, especially Martin. We must read the agreement which it concluded with Muratoglu, and did not come up. Martin advises. And it's not even the services because it does not obligate anyone to anything and anyone she is not required. "Do you agree today to play Martina, and if so - play - if not, you can go about their business." It looks like this. - And you most agree or not - hard to refuse an offer that you received from Martina Hingis. - This year Dasha gave wild card at the Kremlin Cup only to qualify, while last season it was an invitation in the main draw. How did this happen? - This is a question for the federation. I for one he did not answer intelligibly. I spoke with Tarpishchev, with Manyukovoy and Selivanenko. I will not discuss it, as our conversations with these people were confidential. If the Dasha said at a tournament, you would have found itself in the qualification of its rating. And lost another federation and one wild card in qualifying. To some it would be handy!

(In a boxed item on the page but not reflected in the content of the article itself: "Shamil Anvyarovich no clue as to who and where and doing what. He had bad informants. People who provide information Tarpishchev, give it in distorted form. If you turn to him personally, he delves into the question fully and try to resolve it.But there was a strange around him a team that solves the issues rather than questions of tennis.")

http://www.championat.co...o-vzroslym-turniram.html 

A. Putintsev: consider the offer of Kazakhstan

Julia Putintseva

In an exclusive interview with "Chempionat.com" the father of Julia Putintseva Anton spoke about the proposal from the Tennis Federation of Kazakhstan, but also summed up the season for his daughter.

Continuing the theme of rumors about the Russian crossing of promising juniors under the banner of other countries,"Chempionat.com" talked to the father of 16-year-old Yulia Putintseva , which, according to many experts, is one of the most gifted representatives of his generation and has already gained 241-th line in the ranking of WTA. Anton Putintsev spoke about the proposal, which came from the Kazakh Tennis Federation, summed up the season and talked about goals for next year. - Anton, how to assess the current season for your daughter and what are your plans for the remainder of the year? - I estimate, of course, the season for "good." Julia won the tournament three adults - $ 25,000 [in Moscow and Turkish Samsun] and $ 50,000 [Kazan]. As for the junior competition, there this year we were not very successful. To a greater extent due to the fact that poorly made ​​schedule.

This season we are going to play adult tournament with prize money of $ 50,000 in Turkey, or the same in Tyumen. Everything will depend on the composition and from where will be more comfortable ride. Probably played on the junior Orange Bowl. But the fact that Julia's injury was the hand, she did not bat in the hands of ten days, so we have to think - should go or not. - Tyumen and Turkey - is not that far, but the Orange Bowl - this is America. Does it make sense for a tournament to fly as far or do you plan to still work out there? - Maybe we'll do there preseason. If you go there, then play two tournaments - the first category of junior tournament before Orange Bowl itself and Orange Bowl. The only thing it's not very convenient, because then still have to go back to Moscow. I will think over it. - How hard to combine performances in the adult tour and play junior tournaments? - very hard. For junior tournaments, we are already fully used, we know roughly where some rivals, the best way to go, who will be there to practice before the start, etc. And in adult tournaments main difficulty lies in the fact that they come to a competition, you are confronted with the fact that no one wants you to train, because you no one knows.Everyone thinks - went some little girl in her eyes no one saw. Girls usually do not train with those who do not know. They have in major tournaments already formed a team, and they are trained only to each other. Of course there are exceptions, but those who personally know Julia. In most cases, what we now face, the difficulty lies in this. Even in tournaments that are held close to the place where you dislotsirueshsya, the situation is the same. We have to take for a sparring after practice with all the impossible. The second difficulty lies in the fact that you are faced with an entirely different level and mentality. To adult competitions are the already established players who earn their money by this. They came to the tournament to work, they go on the court and play, because it is for them a way to make money. Neither of which prelaunch nervous trembling voice anymore. I can not say that the level of these players is very different from those tennis players who are top in the junior rankings. Of course, when compared with the girls, who are the top-70 list of WTA, the difference is felt, but the players of the top 100 or top 150, in principle, about the same level. Maybe more experience, but on the technical equipment and tactics, I do not see much difference. - As Julia's arm feel? Do all fine now? - It's hard to say that now with a brush, because we have not played for ten days. We plan to begin play in two days. I can say about it, only when it is trained, that is, on the 12th or 13th day. - Tell me about the partnership with Martina Hingis at the Academy of St. Patrick Muratoglu. - We had already practiced and played. Purely positive feelings from communicating with her, because in man, despite all his achievements, there is no arrogance, it is easy to contact, positive in all respects. Not as an example to our players a top-level. Those Russian girls, who stood at the top, never say hello, once again with them not to talk. With foreign tennis players, with whom I had to communicate, it's different - this is very positive and open people. Of course, she has a great experience, because of his successful career. Martin said so many things Julia shows and explains. All the contacts that we had with her ​​today, I really liked it. - Julia managed to beat Martin? - Of course, she has won. Still, I must say that Martin is not playing professionally for several years. Trains it tight enough and is in good physical shape, but it's a little different. We played with her ​​once a set. There was no more time, she had to go somewhere. Julia won - 6:4. I can not say that at this moment Julia played very well, just as Martin was playing as she can at the moment. Naturally, the good, because the skill, as they say, do not spend on drink. On the part of Martina's tennis I liked the part of Julia's not very much. If the tennis player for a long time not worked professionally, no matter how good it was, it loses the "stuffed" in the first place. A person commits the mistakes in the normal state would never have committed. 

- Please comment on the statements of Shamil Tarpishchev that Julia can begin to represent Kazakhstan. - At the moment, nothing specific about Kazakhstan not.Negotiations are conducted, and they were within a year, due to the fact that Kazakhstan has put forward a serious proposal in financial terms. They offered a very good amount willing to pay for all costs and provide any assistance in preparing Yuli. We consider this proposal, but in parallel, I spoke directly with OFWs. Great desire, even with the money that we offer Kazakhstan, cross and play for another country, I have not. That's why I talked to OFWs about that, maybe, on their part to stand out in a smaller volume support. I kept talking about the sum of two or two and a half times less than that offered us Kazakhstan. The fact that the OFWs, we are told - if you play for Russia, we will pay you everything: flights, accommodation, food and t . etc. That is, no problem, we will not. However, as soon as you start to deal with this and give them their tournament schedule, it turns out quite the opposite.Agreement, which was until then, abruptly forgotten and began the following conversation: "Oh, you know, in these tournaments, we will pay you, but on these we can not pay. Ride at your own expense."Moreover, the tournaments that they are willing to pay for much cheaper costs than those that they do not want to pay. When I came to OFWs, it announced that we have a serious proposal from Kazakhstan, and said at once: I have only one thing - If you are interested in Julia, then we will sign a contract with you, but you indicate a specific amount, which can help us. Talk about empty are not wanted. I asked to indicate the actual amount that I can expect in the annual process. To this I replied: "No, we do not specify any sums will be." At this point they had a very tough position. "If you want - with words, we are ready to help, but no amounts in the contract will not be. Russia is full of talent, you want to - play, you want - do not play. We absolutely no difference." - That is the question here purely material? There is money - stay, no money - change citizenship? - I believe that change for Russian citizenship, citizenship of another country a pleasure, it is a serious step that requires more thought. For me it is very important. I'm not ready to make that decision just like that. It must be very serious proposal from a State that wants to Julia played under their flag. To me, patriotism is not an empty phrase, a former athlete myself. It should be a very reasonable thing to do. This is not so simple. - That is, the offer of Kazakhstan is not as serious to you as soon as it is interested, right? - It is quite serious, but it certainly is not about a million dollars. The amount of really solid, just a lot of nuances that can not be solved overnight. This is a very difficult process. - You were talking about it with Yaroslava Shvedova, Galina Voskoboeva or other guys and girls, who also argued for Kazakhstan? - Yes, I talked with Jaroslava. It was in the beginning of the last or the year before last, I do not remember exactly. I had just learned that this is possible. She told me some nuances, and responded very positively on all aspects. However, it has a totally different situation. Before Jaroslava was the question - to play or not play. The money, which she singled out Kazakhstan, for it had been fed a very serious, that it helped her to pursue a career. I have a slightly different situation in terms of money at the moment. Globally, we do not need to was some sort of makeup from the side. We can survive without it. But if someone is willing to help you and pay money for something that you would speak for this country, why not? Tennis - very expensive lesson. You know, just recently started OFWs to somehow help us. Yes, there is help, it's true. But the rest of the time I found myself the means to ensure that Julia could continue his career. The only person who always believed in her and always supported us - it's [the head coach of CSKA and head tennis] Alex Beetle. For this, I always will be grateful to him.

http://www.championat.co...ozhenie-kazakhstana.html 

Dartagnan on 11/14/2011(UTC)
Dartagnan
#335 Posted : Monday, November 14, 2011 3:28:55 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

masha

Customs Union of Belarus, Russia and Kazakhstan

The decision to form the Customs Union was taken by the Presidents of the Republic of Belarus, Republic of Kazakhstan and Russian Federation more than 15 years ago, in 1995.

http://www.netherlands.b...relations/customs_union/

paul_pipkin;311857 wrote:

A. Putintsev: consider the offer of Kazakhstan

Julia Putintseva

In an exclusive interview with "Chempionat.com" the father of Julia Putintseva Anton spoke about the proposal from the Tennis Federation of Kazakhstan, but also summed up the season for his daughter.

Continuing the theme of rumors about the Russian crossing of promising juniors under the banner of other countries,"Chempionat.com" talked to the father of 16-year-old Yulia Putintseva , which, according to many experts, is one of the most gifted representatives of his generation and has already gained 241-th line in the ranking of WTA. Anton Putintsev spoke about the proposal, which came from the Kazakh Tennis Federation, summed up the season and talked about goals for next year. - Anton, how to assess the current season for your daughter and what are your plans for the remainder of the year? - I estimate, of course, the season for "good." Julia won the tournament three adults - $ 25,000 [in Moscow and Turkish Samsun] and $ 50,000 [Kazan]. As for the junior competition, there this year we were not very successful. To a greater extent due to the fact that poorly made ​​schedule.

This season we are going to play adult tournament with prize money of $ 50,000 in Turkey, or the same in Tyumen. Everything will depend on the composition and from where will be more comfortable ride. Probably played on the junior Orange Bowl. But the fact that Julia's injury was the hand, she did not bat in the hands of ten days, so we have to think - should go or not. - Tyumen and Turkey - is not that far, but the Orange Bowl - this is America. Does it make sense for a tournament to fly as far or do you plan to still work out there? - Maybe we'll do there preseason. If you go there, then play two tournaments - the first category of junior tournament before Orange Bowl itself and Orange Bowl. The only thing it's not very convenient, because then still have to go back to Moscow. I will think over it. - How hard to combine performances in the adult tour and play junior tournaments? - very hard. For junior tournaments, we are already fully used, we know roughly where some rivals, the best way to go, who will be there to practice before the start, etc. And in adult tournaments main difficulty lies in the fact that they come to a competition, you are confronted with the fact that no one wants you to train, because you no one knows.Everyone thinks - went some little girl in her eyes no one saw. Girls usually do not train with those who do not know. They have in major tournaments already formed a team, and they are trained only to each other. Of course there are exceptions, but those who personally know Julia. In most cases, what we now face, the difficulty lies in this. Even in tournaments that are held close to the place where you dislotsirueshsya, the situation is the same. We have to take for a sparring after practice with all the impossible. The second difficulty lies in the fact that you are faced with an entirely different level and mentality. To adult competitions are the already established players who earn their money by this. They came to the tournament to work, they go on the court and play, because it is for them a way to make money. Neither of which prelaunch nervous trembling voice anymore. I can not say that the level of these players is very different from those tennis players who are top in the junior rankings. Of course, when compared with the girls, who are the top-70 list of WTA, the difference is felt, but the players of the top 100 or top 150, in principle, about the same level. Maybe more experience, but on the technical equipment and tactics, I do not see much difference. - As Julia's arm feel? Do all fine now? - It's hard to say that now with a brush, because we have not played for ten days. We plan to begin play in two days. I can say about it, only when it is trained, that is, on the 12th or 13th day. - Tell me about the partnership with Martina Hingis at the Academy of St. Patrick Muratoglu. - We had already practiced and played. Purely positive feelings from communicating with her, because in man, despite all his achievements, there is no arrogance, it is easy to contact, positive in all respects. Not as an example to our players a top-level. Those Russian girls, who stood at the top, never say hello, once again with them not to talk. With foreign tennis players, with whom I had to communicate, it's different - this is very positive and open people. Of course, she has a great experience, because of his successful career. Martin said so many things Julia shows and explains. All the contacts that we had with her ​​today, I really liked it. - Julia managed to beat Martin? - Of course, she has won. Still, I must say that Martin is not playing professionally for several years. Trains it tight enough and is in good physical shape, but it's a little different. We played with her ​​once a set. There was no more time, she had to go somewhere. Julia won - 6:4. I can not say that at this moment Julia played very well, just as Martin was playing as she can at the moment. Naturally, the good, because the skill, as they say, do not spend on drink. On the part of Martina's tennis I liked the part of Julia's not very much. If the tennis player for a long time not worked professionally, no matter how good it was, it loses the "stuffed" in the first place. A person commits the mistakes in the normal state would never have committed. 

- Please comment on the statements of Shamil Tarpishchev that Julia can begin to represent Kazakhstan. - At the moment, nothing specific about Kazakhstan not.Negotiations are conducted, and they were within a year, due to the fact that Kazakhstan has put forward a serious proposal in financial terms. They offered a very good amount willing to pay for all costs and provide any assistance in preparing Yuli. We consider this proposal, but in parallel, I spoke directly with OFWs. Great desire, even with the money that we offer Kazakhstan, cross and play for another country, I have not. That's why I talked to OFWs about that, maybe, on their part to stand out in a smaller volume support. I kept talking about the sum of two or two and a half times less than that offered us Kazakhstan. The fact that the OFWs, we are told - if you play for Russia, we will pay you everything: flights, accommodation, food and t . etc. That is, no problem, we will not. However, as soon as you start to deal with this and give them their tournament schedule, it turns out quite the opposite.Agreement, which was until then, abruptly forgotten and began the following conversation: "Oh, you know, in these tournaments, we will pay you, but on these we can not pay. Ride at your own expense."Moreover, the tournaments that they are willing to pay for much cheaper costs than those that they do not want to pay. When I came to OFWs, it announced that we have a serious proposal from Kazakhstan, and said at once: I have only one thing - If you are interested in Julia, then we will sign a contract with you, but you indicate a specific amount, which can help us. Talk about empty are not wanted. I asked to indicate the actual amount that I can expect in the annual process. To this I replied: "No, we do not specify any sums will be." At this point they had a very tough position. "If you want - with words, we are ready to help, but no amounts in the contract will not be. Russia is full of talent, you want to - play, you want - do not play. We absolutely no difference." - That is the question here purely material? There is money - stay, no money - change citizenship? - I believe that change for Russian citizenship, citizenship of another country a pleasure, it is a serious step that requires more thought. For me it is very important. I'm not ready to make that decision just like that. It must be very serious proposal from a State that wants to Julia played under their flag. To me, patriotism is not an empty phrase, a former athlete myself. It should be a very reasonable thing to do. This is not so simple. - That is, the offer of Kazakhstan is not as serious to you as soon as it is interested, right? - It is quite serious, but it certainly is not about a million dollars. The amount of really solid, just a lot of nuances that can not be solved overnight. This is a very difficult process. - You were talking about it with Yaroslava Shvedova, Galina Voskoboeva or other guys and girls, who also argued for Kazakhstan? - Yes, I talked with Jaroslava. It was in the beginning of the last or the year before last, I do not remember exactly. I had just learned that this is possible. She told me some nuances, and responded very positively on all aspects. However, it has a totally different situation. Before Jaroslava was the question - to play or not play. The money, which she singled out Kazakhstan, for it had been fed a very serious, that it helped her to pursue a career. I have a slightly different situation in terms of money at the moment. Globally, we do not need to was some sort of makeup from the side. We can survive without it. But if someone is willing to help you and pay money for something that you would speak for this country, why not? Tennis - very expensive lesson. You know, just recently started OFWs to somehow help us. Yes, there is help, it's true. But the rest of the time I found myself the means to ensure that Julia could continue his career. The only person who always believed in her and always supported us - it's [the head coach of CSKA and head tennis] Alex Beetle. For this, I always will be grateful to him.

http://www.championat.co...ozhenie-kazakhstana.html 

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

paul_pipkin
#336 Posted : Monday, November 14, 2011 4:04:20 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Dartagnan;311863 wrote:

masha

The decision to form the Customs Union was taken by the Presidents of the Republic of Belarus, Republic of Kazakhstan and Russian Federation more than 15 years ago, in 1995.

And indeed, there is nothing wrong with any of that. If the Duma prefers to cede a lotta young talent to the Near Abroad rather than pony up sports development money, I got no problem with that. Kazaks, Belarusians, post-Soviets in general are not engaged in trying to turn them against their country.

I'm less comfortable with the young players turning to the Western powers.  

Sikanov: I understand those who are seeking help on the side

Sikanov: I understand those who are seeking help on the side

In an exclusive interview with trainer Victoria Kahn Sikanov Alexander spoke about the statements of the Trust, future plans and commented on the rumors about crossing national junior under the banner of other countries.

Alexander Sikanov for a few years, was captain of Russia among girls under 14 years old, which were including Daria Gavrilova and Irina Khromacheva and Yulia Putintseva, whose names were recently in the hearing. Today, the Russian expert working head coach at Vienna International Tennis Academy and is a mentor, 16-year old Russian woman Victoria Kahn. In an exclusive interview with "Chempionat.com" Alexander told about Sikanov first professional season, his trust, about future plans and commented on the rumors about the possible conversion of talented local juniors under the banners of other nations.

- During your work in Austria has increased interest in your academy, whether increased flow of willing?
- Yes. We have new athletes. Very nice girl from Moscow, we now trains - 12-year-old Alexandra Kasatkina from Krasnoyarsk 16-year-old Natalia Zhuravleva, we have a permanent, stable athlete Nazar crystal, and here, of course, there were athletes from Austria. Those who play well, who wants to train. There is a boy from Belarus, Yuri Rodionov, who is the leader in the category of up to 12 years, and in Europe is somewhere in the top five. Against this background, to our great interest in Russian-speaking population - lead to us to deal with children from 5 to 12 years. 

- As far as we can understand, the start of Natalia Zhuravleva was even later than that of her own age Victoria Kahn. - It is very little play in tournaments juniors and is now trying to start playing 10-thousanders. It also has the potential of its data, if her work professionally, in any case can start playing at normal levels. 

- How are things for Vickie with the performance of the youth team? Are there any arrangements for the future? - For the team, of course, Victoria is ready to serveNow, as I understand it is the age goes to the team of 18, so as soon as the go signal, Victoria went to play for the team. Of course, first necessary to agree on plans, timing, because at the moment in Victoria over the situation of an independent federation of tennis, her help is needed. 

- Now a lot of rumors that our juniors are ready to discuss the possibility of going under banners of other nations. In this regard, there have been some suggestions of Victoria representing Austria? - I will say unequivocally. Proposals from the Austrian side, or some other have been reported, and even if reported, this option we do not even consider because they are still Russian citizens and patriots of their motherlandVictoria is always ready to play for the team, and I still, even in Austria, consider the preparation of our Russian sportsmen who come to us, so that these children eventually showed the results for our country, for Russia. 

- The issue here, rather, in a heavy financial burden that falls on the shoulders of young tennis players. And the further they advance in the ranking, the costs are becoming more and more. And then there is, say, a "source", ready to provide significant monetary makeup ... - What people think about it, this is absolutely normal. Here it is not patriotism. If this sum, the money is your chance to make a career in tennis, there is no choice here not even think about what, in my opinion. And then even that's not the tennis federation, it can be financially is not ready or is not obliged to make such capital investments. It just so lucky that Kazakhstan has financial security, there is a sponsor of this project, and they can afford itBut not every country can afford it - buy players and provide them with such financing. As a person to move, how to climb, if he has no financial capacity to travel to tournaments? And he suddenly offer many thousands of dollars. Patriotism is patriotism, but if, unfortunately, this is not possible in Moscow, in Russia, then it's not about patriotism, but of each individual life of every individual. Suppose Russian woman Victoria wants to play for Russia. We have no purpose to take someone else's nationality, to seek some additional source of funding, because she, and so is help people, they are Russians. But she had such a situation, and someone has a stalemate situation, and they have to go for it.That's how I know [from Moscow] Anna Danilin, she is also born in 1995, playing in tournaments and ITF junior, and she now also stands for Kazakhstan. But if she did not offer financial conditions, it could not, for example, pay for job coach training process. And in terms of players, God forbid, to have such sponsors as Kazakhstan, which can offer such options. Then the players will be more. Then players like Kukushkin, will become a star, a member of the "fifty dollars".

- Yes, but Russia could potentially lose their prospective players.
- This is a global issue that is constantly voiced and Shamil Anvyarovich [Tarpischev], and Marat Safin that Russia began to still need a centralized database, which will be staffed with experts who will cover salaries or sponsors, or federation. That they can work with leading athletes. But this is an ideal. However, if we, figuratively, on this hypothetical basis of its in Russia, in Moscow will give the ability to centrally train leading players, it's still more to be an individual process for each athlete. Maybe someone trainer does not work, someone will approach the process is not, in their opinion. My opinion is that the centralized database, which is generally referred to in Russia, perhaps, more necessary for children's tennis for juniors. This is a period of 5 to a maximum of 12-14 years. Then begins a professional sport. All the same, such persons will not be year-round at the base - they will spend some time in America, some time in Europe, part of Asia during the tournament. Perhaps, on this basis, total for the year they spend on the strength of a couple of months. So for them, perhaps, the very centralized database and is not necessary. For them, now finances are important to create a team of specialists. And that before that period, up to 14 years were the players had the opportunity, people were, not going anywhere at least at some stage, the only centralized database to help where there is a coach, where it is possible not to pay for lessons and fully trained in the full the volume. 

- All Girls - Irina Khromacheva, Daria Gavrilova, Yulia Putintseva - were in your team to 14 years, you once coached. Have you kept in touch with them? Are you able to communicate? - Communications, of course. Communicate more on the tournament, if graphics are the same, or their representatives periodically cross, with the agents for some, for example technical aspects.Contact has always been, but now with this course more difficult, because everyone has his own plan of action, its own direction.

- Victoria Kahn - the same age as Yulia and Irina, only a few months younger than them. But while it lags well behind them in the rankings. Due to what the girl ahead of her? - In my opinion, they were originally early immersion in tennis, and early, we can say more professional approach. Parents Julia and Ira had already made ​​their choice in the 10-12 years old and already had the opportunity to create for their children as ideal, that he moved on the tennis ladder. In Victoria, in my opinion, this opportunity was really only in November and December last year - just to immerse themselves in the process. Of course, pay tribute its previous coach, Yuri Isakov Anatol'evichu, but, unfortunately, in Moscow, still she did not have the professional process, which was originally in 12-13-14 years have already been to Ira and Julia. Today the results - this is a natural extension of those investments, efforts and talents. In Victoria, I think it will be all a little later. But I hope that it will not be much to keep up with the girls.

Full article at http://www.championat.co...pomoshhi-na-storone.html 

Dartagnan
#337 Posted : Monday, November 14, 2011 8:35:50 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

paul_pipkin;311864 wrote:

Dartagnan;311863 wrote:

masha

And indeed, there is nothing wrong with any of that. If the Duma prefers to cede a lotta young talent to the Near Abroad rather than pony up sports development money, I got no problem with that. Kazaks, Belarusians, post-Soviets in general are not engaged in trying to turn them against their country.

I'm less comfortable with the young players turning to the Western powers.  

GOOD GOOD GOOD 

paul_pipkin
#338 Posted : Sunday, November 27, 2011 9:29:33 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Khromacheva won a major junior tournament in Mexico

Russian woman Irina Khromacheva (1) won a major junior tournament in Mexico, beating in the final Canadian Eugenie Bouchard (2) with a score of 6:7 (2:7), 6:3, 6:2. Note that the first set of this meeting was Irina's only loss in the competition. At the moment the 16-year-old Muscovite, who heads the girls junior ranking is 336th racket in the world.

http://www.championat.co...ij-turnir-v-meksike.html 

Dartagnan on 11/28/2011(UTC)
Dartagnan
#339 Posted : Monday, November 28, 2011 5:14:05 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Putin calls for strong Russia 

Davai Putin!!!!

Nov 28, 2011 14:38 Moscow Time

Russia’s Prime Minister Vladimir Putin was nominated to run for presidency in the March 4 presidential elections at the United Russia Congress in Moscow on Sunday. As they comment on Putin’s program, political analysts emphasize continuity of power and modernization in all spheres of public life.

Speaking at the United Russia forum on Sunday, Vladimir Putin said that after the extensive renovation and restoration stage in the development of the country, the party’s major concern should be leading the country to prosperity in the 21st century. All sections of society should take part in building a strong Russia, Putin said. Representatives of the business community describe Putin’s program as predictable and leading to stability. Businessman David Yakobashvili comments:

"Stability is crucial for business. Russia’s business community is fully aware of Putin’s business tactics. There will be nothing new for us. We only need changes to the legislation in order to improve the situation in the country and encourage business activity."

The United Russia agenda pursues the purpose of building an economy which will be less dependent on raw materials and provides for investing in high-tech industries. Anatoly Aksakov is a member of the parliamentary finance committee:

"Funds from the raw materials sector should be re-directed to the processing industry, particularly where the value added is fairly high because of innovation technology."

Analysts are concerned about Russia’s foreign policy given that Vladimir Putin is known for his tough policies on the international scene and that Russia’s relations with the US are facing a turn for the worse following the recent failure to ensure Russia’s participation in the European missile defense program. Analyst Alexei Makarkin has this to say:

"Russia’s foreign policies might face serious problems now that the “reset” achieved during Medvedev’s presidency is under threat after the failed missile defense talks. This issue is of particular significance for Russia."

However, experts say that Russia’s foreign policies are unlikely to undergo drastic changes. A statement to this effect was made by Vladimir Putin who said that Russia is open for partnership and dialogue with all countries but won’t tolerate anyone dictating to it what to do or trying to make decisions for it. Putin made it clear that Russia is a democratic country and a reliable, predictable partner easy to deal with. But it won’t have anyone forcing their decisions upon it, the prime minister said.

http://english.ruvr.ru/2011/11/28/61149195.html

paul_pipkin
#340 Posted : Monday, December 05, 2011 1:45:23 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Putintseva won over Kahn in the finals of a major junior tournament

Russian woman Yulia Putintseva (2) won the junior tournament, the first category in Bradenton FL. At the end the a 16-year-old Muscovite beat her compatriot Victoria Kahn (9) 6:3, 7:6 (7:4). At the moment, Julia takes 22 place in the junior rankings and 244th in the WTA rankings.

http://www.championat.co...juniorskogo-turnira.html 
Dartagnan on 12/6/2011(UTC)
paul_pipkin
#341 Posted : Tuesday, December 13, 2011 12:46:48 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Masha has identified another new one. Not heard of this girl before.  

Kudermetova to wear Nike 'MS Collection'

Posted on December 12, 2011

Veronika Kudermetova from Russia is the latest player to wear the Nike 'Maria Sharapova Collection'  The 14-year-old is ranked 123 on the junior circuit.

The Nike 'Maria Sharapova Collection' was launched at the beginning of 2010.

CROUCHING TIGER
#342 Posted : Friday, December 16, 2011 3:14:50 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Was thanked: 2862 time(s) in 1718 post(s)

IRINA KHROMACHEVA(16), best junior of the world will problably ask the Belgian nationality.

She worked 3 year at the Limelette-academy with Henin & Rodriguez before she met Wim FISETTE.

Fisette convinced her to go towards the Flemish Federation and those will help her with the

naturalisation...more anon...

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD
CROUCHING TIGER
#343 Posted : Friday, December 16, 2011 3:18:20 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

IRINA KHROMACHEVA(16), best junior of the world will problably ask the Belgian nationality.

She worked 3 year at the Limelette-academy with Henin & Rodriguez before she met Wim FISETTE.

Fisette convinced her to go towards the Flemish Federation and those will help her with the

naturalisation...more anon...

paul_pipkin
#344 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2012 9:45:29 AM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Hearing anymore on that? At AO she's still shown as Russia.

Some new names begin play today:

AUSTRALIAN OPEN Junior Play Starts Sunday  

Junior Girls' Singles - 1st Round Irina Khromacheva (RUS)[1]  v. Naiktha Bains (AUS) 
Junior Girls' Singles - 1st Round Jade Suvrijn (FRA)  v. Elizaveta Kulichkova (RUS)[6]
Junior Boys' Singles - 1st Round Evgeny Karlovskiy (RUS)  v. Mikael Torpegaard (DEN) 
Junior Girls' Singles - 1st Round Varvara Flink (RUS)[15]  v. Ellen Allgurin (SWE)
Junior Girls' Singles - 1st Round Danka Kovinic (MNE)[7]  v. Anna Danilina (KAZ)

CROUCHING TIGER
#345 Posted : Sunday, January 22, 2012 6:38:58 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

NOPE...nothing at all. IF it should happen i think i'll post something about it...LOL...

paul_pipkin
#346 Posted : Friday, January 27, 2012 11:11:53 AM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

ДАВАЙ Маша!!! :bash: ДАВАЙ РОССЙЯ!!!

Earlier:

Schedule for Day 13: Saturday 28 January 2012

Rod Laver Arena  1:00 PM Start Time (02:00am GMT)

1. Junior Girls' Singles - Finals

Taylor Townsend (USA)[14]  v. Yulia Putintseva (RUS)[4] 

Timr for young Yulia to get it together, quit throwing her little tantrums--grow up & help Masha, Verochka & Kuzi complete the Russian women's sweep of AO 2012!

Yulia at Wimbledon 2010 Juniors

Yulia Putintseva

"...my home country. Can't wait for my trip there in a few weeks!" - Mas
CROUCHING TIGER
#347 Posted : Friday, January 27, 2012 12:46:19 PM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Oh yeah, A CLEAN RUSSIAN SWEEP, that would be it. That would be a fantastic racquet up
their filthy corporate ARSSES!!! DAVAI YULIA...Vera&Kuzi did it, why shouldn't u do it...GO GIRL!!!

Dartagnan
#348 Posted : Thursday, February 02, 2012 5:30:17 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

MARIA SHARAPOVA&the New Russian talent in tennis. Veronika Kudermetova. 

veronika

masha

veronica

1 user thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
paul_pipkin on 2/2/2012(UTC)