logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Tennis fan
Rocketserver16
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 23, 2011 1:58:49 PM(UTC)
Rocketserver16

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

I'm pretty much new around here so don't mind me in my first topic here. I've played tennis for about 2 1/2 years now, and I love this sport with all my heart. Maria Sharapova inspires me because she has the heart for tennis, you can see the fire in her eyes out there! Even when she is losing she is out there to compete, I wanna be just like that! I want to go out there and not only earn a chance at being as good as Maria, but also a chance and competing as hard as Maria and the rest of the stars out there competing with heart and mind! I hope I meet more ppl with the same interests someday...

1 user thanked Rocketserver16 for this useful post.
paul_pipkin on 10/23/2011(UTC)
Dartagnan
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 01, 2011 3:38:30 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Rocketserver16 Go to Quoted Post

I'm pretty much new around here so don't mind me in my first topic here. I've played tennis for about 2 1/2 years now, and I love this sport with all my heart. Maria Sharapova inspires me because she has the heart for tennis, you can see the fire in her eyes out there! Even when she is losing she is out there to compete, I wanna be just like that! I want to go out there and not only earn a chance at being as good as Maria, but also a chance and competing as hard as Maria and the rest of the stars out there competing with heart and mind! I hope I meet more ppl with the same interests someday...

Some pictures of Masha and the rest of the stars. What one do you prefer?

masha

masha

masha

masha

masha

masha

masha

masha

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.