logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

10 Pages«<34567>»
How to win a tennis Match!?
rahim57
#75 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2011 2:56:33 PM(UTC)
rahim57

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 22 post(s)

rahim57;310614 wrote:

rahim57;308395 wrote:

rahim57;308289 wrote:

rahim57;307536 wrote:

rahim57;305255 wrote:

What are the 12 main advices in the technical and physical level for a tennis player for to win her Match?

Trophy!

Hello! Masha; 

I think that you know how to play against Kvitova; take care about your concentration, your lateness of play. Draw on her 

weaknesses and avoid giving her gifts, playing on her left side, do not forget to read my advices. Good Chance! God Bless. 

rahim57
#46 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2011 9:44:38 AM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;310486 wrote:

rahim57;310479 wrote:

rahim57;308512 wrote:

rahim57;308395 wrote:

rahim57;308289 wrote:

[quote=rahim57;307536]

What are the 12 main advices in the technical and physical level for a tennis player for to win her Match?

Trophy!

rahim57

Hello! Masha; How are you? Dear Friend; I hope that all will be very good for you in this Istambul Tournament. You know! you are in the best and serious competition, since all these players are very good and champion tennis women. But, you are the best & strong and you need believe in you and your chance for to go so far in this 2011's Championship. Take care in your health and in your game and apply all those orders for you can reach your goal. Good Chance and God Bless You! Kiss  

Philli
#161 Posted : Monday, October 31, 2011 7:51:00 AM(UTC)
Philli

Was thanked: 63 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Obviously she's not listening to you. She sure went far.... went to the Bazaar after withdrawing...but even that was closed. Guess it just wasn't her day...or week. Never mind Rahim, you'll grow out of it when you get a real girlfriend, who's not just a picture on your bedroom wall or on the ceiling above your bed.
1 user thanked Philli for this useful post.
rahim57 on 11/1/2011(UTC)
rahim57
#162 Posted : Tuesday, November 01, 2011 5:52:59 AM(UTC)
rahim57

Philli;311647 wrote:
Obviously she's not listening to you. She sure went far.... went to the Bazaar after withdrawing...but even that was closed. Guess it just wasn't her day...or week. Never mind Rahim, you'll grow out of it when you get a real girlfriend, who's not just a picture on your bedroom wall or on the ceiling above your bed.

Hello! philli;

As a faithful fan and friend of Sharapova it's all I can do, I have no other means to do more. And if she do not want my advices she beckons me and I'll stop that. For cons, I see that they are many others who benefit

Philli
#163 Posted : Tuesday, November 01, 2011 12:20:28 PM(UTC)
Philli

Rahim, I hate to burst your bubble, but Maria doesn't read this forum. She has 'better' things to do than listening to all her doting love infatuated immature fans pouring admiration on her.
rahim57
#164 Posted : Tuesday, November 01, 2011 1:29:31 PM(UTC)
rahim57

Philli;311678 wrote:
Rahim, I hate to burst your bubble, but Maria doesn't read this forum. She has 'better' things to do than listening to all her doting love infatuated immature fans pouring admiration on her.

Thank you! Philli for your advice, but I would just say you that I am not falling in love and infatuated immature for any girl whatsoever.

I've already made ​​the remarks before you and I was very clear in saying that I consider Maria Sharapova as a friend and idol of tennis, because I like her as a tennis player, who has his own style, and as a model that has an international reputation in the fashion world; so I did not try to compromise her in any situation whether it be controversial, because I know that  she is officially engaged

As for my advice and my technical analysis in the field of tennis, you should know that I started this methodological & strategic analysis through affection for Maria and especially for her, and I did it to anyone else, and without claim any against party  or recognition whatsoever.

So as long as I still believe she needs my advice I continue to write for it, but if I would see that my advice is not useful I would stop my writings at all.

Anyway, I do not think that I wasted my time, since we can do with these writings a practical guide of tips for tennis. Sincerely! 
1 user thanked rahim57 for this useful post.
paul_pipkin on 11/1/2011(UTC)
paul_pipkin
#165 Posted : Tuesday, November 01, 2011 1:48:40 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Was thanked: 1869 time(s) in 1239 post(s)

In fact, I have seen compelling evidence that selected items from the forum do come to her attention--probably by way of adminstrators or other personnel. It's not a point I care to argue or make much of, but those who have watched this place for several years should have seen some of what I'm talking about.

Certainly, continue. 

"That's the way the world works... right now." --Maria Sharapova at 17
1 user thanked paul_pipkin for this useful post.
rahim57 on 11/1/2011(UTC)
PodgeMcQ
#167 Posted : Tuesday, November 01, 2011 2:01:57 PM(UTC)
PodgeMcQ

Was thanked: 70 time(s) in 47 post(s)

paul_pipkin;311680 wrote:

In fact, I have seen compelling evidence that selected items from the forum do come to her attention--probably by way of adminstrators or other personnel. It's not a point I care to argue or make much of, but those who have watched this place for several years should have seen some of what I'm talking about.

Certainly, continue. 

Example the Ask Maria thing. People were asking for it on the forum and then out of nowhere an Ask Maria comes along. lol

rahim57
#166 Posted : Tuesday, November 01, 2011 5:22:37 PM(UTC)
rahim57

paul_pipkin;311680 wrote:

Certainly, continue. 

Hello! Paul;

Thank you! Paul; I am a little inteligent for understand that Maria is not the kind of persons who ignore their friends or faithful fans; She has past some difficult moment because her injury, but I hope that will be very good and recover quickly her all best health.

Philli
#168 Posted : Wednesday, November 02, 2011 3:11:21 AM(UTC)
Philli

Hehehehehe I am a naughty girl, aren't I?

paul_pipkin
#171 Posted : Wednesday, November 02, 2011 8:40:50 AM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Was thanked: 1869 time(s) in 1239 post(s)

Philli;311693 wrote:

Certainly, continue.  lol

"That's the way the world works... right now." --Maria Sharapova at 17
rahim57
#169 Posted : Wednesday, November 02, 2011 10:09:47 AM(UTC)
rahim57

Philli;311693 wrote:

I don't think that Philli; you are nice and a good fan 

rahim57
#57 Posted : Wednesday, November 09, 2011 5:52:29 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;309139 wrote:

rahim57;308931 wrote:

rahim57;308926 wrote:

rahim57;308512 wrote:

rahim57;308395 wrote:

rahim57;308289 wrote:

Trophy!

Hello! Masha; 

Now, I would like talk to you about the Active Rest which can be benefict for the sportsman during the off phases of her sport season.

Active rest

We all knew that the exercise of a sports activity, in particular on the professional level, requires a great energy contribution and a great physical capacity. To be able to answer to these conditions, the sportsman needs to maintain his physical and morals shape in a regular way during all the year and not only during the competitions.

But this physical maintenance and this working are likely to be confronted with two major handicaps which can make against productive the performance of the player; these handicaps are summarized as follows:

1) The fall of form: It is a great handicap against productive for the sportsman who can occur during the official competitions;  it is due to the lack of preparation, to the bad program of training and to any disorganization on the calendar plan of the sports activities of the player, also it can be the fact of psychological and morals disturbances of the player.

Its treatment is lie in the good planning and the good choice of  program of training which can adapt to all the expiries of the competitions and other activities of the player. In this context, it is necessary to prevent and take into account all the unforeseen ones and to prepare consequently.

2) Over activity: It is a major handicap which can also be against productive for the player during the official competitions; it is due to the excess of the sports activities and the negative intensity of work during the execution of preparation program of competitions.

It is said that too much sport is against productive for the sport; therefore, so that the player can be suited physically and psychologically and competitive in the field of the performance, it is necessary that its sports activities (training, competitions) are regular and balanced.

Thus, it is imperative to take into account the various phases of the sports activities of the player to arrange a special program for each one of the period of high, average and low intensity; in other words, it is necessary to prevent a special program of the training for each competition (Grand Slam, International Tournament, International Competition).

3) Balance or Active Rest:   For controlling well the balance between the various preparation phases of the competitions, according to their importance (high, average and low intensity), one needs that the tennis player follows a special program of ”soft running in”, called “Active Rest”, during the normal periods which are not in charge of any program of preparation (between the competitions and the specific program of training).

This program, which is regarded as that of the phase of soft running in and of good shape, is a means to maintain the endurance, to preserve the performance and to keep balance between the various phases of preparation. 

A true sportsman does not need recommendations of a trainer to maintain his form, to consolidate his endurance and to preserve his performance; because, the body of the sportsman needs a physical and psychological maintenance as it needs a food maintenance. But, the work of the trainer is for the special program of training of high performance.

Thus, the sportsman of high performance can listen to his body to know if it needs a physical exercise or a rest; and since the absolute rest is not recommended for a professional sportsman of high efficiency, it is advised to follow a special program of active rest.

Consequently, the following program can be beneficial for the tennis player to answer, in all urgency, at its physical requirements in aspect of endurance and performance which must be consolidated by high level special programs.

This program is a basic physical work to consolidate the endurance which is very essential for the performance; however, it is very flexible and can be arranged according to the availabilities and the conveniences of the sportsman (when the sportsman not can do one sport session in the morning, he can do it in the afternoon and vice versa).

It is, in some kinds, a program of training of active rest which helps the sportsman to preserve his physical and psychological form without permanently providing hard efforts which can cause an over activity or a saturation (injury). Also, it is a means of balance which makes it possible to the sportsman to avoid the phases of fall of form due to the lack of physical-activity during the basic period’s intensity and of lack of competitions.

This program always keeps the tennis player under conditions lend to the perfect execution of a special program of high efficiency required for the preparation for the high level competitions (Grand Slam, International Tournament).

Good Chance in your next Competition and God Bless. Kiss

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

4) Program Active Rest:

Days                         Sports Activity                         Time                   Period                     Observation

Monday                - Light Footing                           45 min                Morning 

Tuesday               - Endurance                                30 min                 Morning 

- Swimming                                 01 h00                 Afternoon              (stroke or back)

Wednesday        - Endurance                                 45 min                  Morning 

(rib & stairs)

Thursday              - Gymnastics (flexibility)          01 h00                   Morning

- Tennis Match                          03 Sets                   Evening

Friday                  - Light Footing                            30 min                     Morning

- Warm up  +                               30 min                    Afternoon           =>     Same time 

- Series of speed                       10*50m*2              Afternoon           =>     Same time

Saturday             - Resistance Footing  (VMA)    30 min                    Morning 

- Footing (Toes  4*400*2)             8*400 m             Afternoon           (1 turn on toes and     

1 turn normal)

Sunday                    Rest                                                 /                                 /                                 / 

Hello! Maria 

I would like remember you about the program of Active Rest, since you need to manage your health. God Bless You! Kiss

rahim57
#142 Posted : Sunday, December 11, 2011 8:14:26 AM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;311044 wrote:

rahim57;310614 wrote:

rahim57;308395 wrote:

rahim57;308289 wrote:

rahim57;307536 wrote:

rahim57;305255 wrote:

Trophy!

Hello! Masha

How you are; my Dear? I excuse myself for not to have make comments during all this last time; but I made a point of respecting your private life, since some reproaches me for pouring too much in the flatteries and love affairs; then, that I believe deeply that you are already promised in marriage and it is not necessary that our relation sympathetic nerve becomes a friendly kind of controversy.

Now that the period of the rest and the season off is finished, I believe that one will resume a little the work of analysis strategic-tactic to prepare the next tournaments and GS. 

As, I wish as this sporting season 2012 be the best than all preceding ones and than it is packed great Successes and Trophies. I also hope that you took again all your forces and you were well restored last wounds.

For the remainder, I am always convinced that you are the best player and the true Number One in the world; only it is much more question of concentration and psychological conviction in addition to one good preparation about the aspect of the weak points. 

With regard to your adversaries, I believe that they are not enough coriaces and unconquered, knowing, that they have also defects on the technical plan and physics, with the image of Kvitova which is very weak in the field of the defensive, whereas it has very good and powerful service. It is enough to know how to thwart this service to dominate the match; But attention, it is necessary that you correct the defect of the precipitation and the impatience which can be of a great fate in your style of play.

While wishing you much chance and courage, I pass my cordial Salutations to you. God Bless You! Kiss

rahim57
#170 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2011 1:04:54 PM(UTC)
rahim57

Hello! Masha 

How are you my Dear? I like ask you if and where can I ask you a private questions about your life. 

Can you send me an email adress where I can write to you directly? Nice Salutations! Kiss

Tony Montana
#172 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2011 2:44:00 PM(UTC)

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 12 post(s)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Hi Masha. Keep Sasha!!!... Yesterday I emailed your agent about making *1* movie Salvage Title. Masha I offer you lead role in Salvage Title for 50% of the profits. Production cost is under $500,000. 'Blair Witch Project' cost $60,000 to make and made $249 million. I just emailed Max the email I set up for you. Max has my regular email address you can reply there or to my box here. Let's get Salvage Title done as planned since ~2003. I forgot about you and emailed you ~recently. Let's hire a production company and get it done. The risk is absolute minimal considering the return.

Salvage Title 'IS' better than the 'God's Must Be Crazy' or 'Fast and Furious'. Masha try helping make 1 movie for 50% of the profits to see how you like it. *IF* Maria can play live tennis she can act. Movies aren't only about money. Movies are modern art.

rahim57
#173 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2011 8:09:38 PM(UTC)
rahim57

Tony Montana;312158 wrote:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Hi Masha. Keep Sasha!!!... Yesterday I emailed your agent about making *1* movie Salvage Title. Masha I offer you lead role in Salvage Title for 50% of the profits. Production cost is under $500,000. 'Blair Witch Project' cost $60,000 to make and made $249 million. I just emailed Max the email I set up for you. Max has my regular email address you can reply there or to my box here. Let's get Salvage Title done as planned since ~2003. I forgot about you and emailed you ~recently. Let's hire a production company and get it done. The risk is absolute minimal considering the return.

Salvage Title 'IS' better than the 'God's Must Be Crazy' or 'Fast and Furious'. Masha try helping make 1 movie for 50% of the profits to see how you like it. *IF* Maria can play live tennis she can act. Movies aren't only about money. Movies are modern art.

Hello! Masha;

I wish you good chance and best wishes for this new year 2012; I hope that this new season will be the best of all. You need be very patient and concentrated. I hope that you will have a kind holiday in Australia and a great tournament. Also I like present to you my nice and kind wishes for Christmas. Merry Christmas & happy new year 2012. Your Friend Rahim :)

rahim57
#140 Posted : Saturday, December 24, 2011 10:02:52 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;311044 wrote:

rahim57;310614 wrote:

rahim57;308395 wrote:

rahim57;308289 wrote:

rahim57;307536 wrote:

rahim57;305255 wrote:

Trophy!

Hello! Masha

How are you my friend? I hope all goes well for your health and your family; regarding the tennis, I think your health is much more important and that you should not rush if your ankle still needs more attention.

Do not forget, the year 2012 is a very important sports season and the Open Australia is a turning point which you must take very seriously and with great attention and motivation, your goal for this year have tendency to be much larger and higher.

This is a sports season crucial for your future in tennis where you have to be attached to your professional career as tennis player and on other opportunities in other areas.

Also, whether to change course or decrease the intensity in the sport of tennis activity at the end of the 2012 season, it has to be in style and you need finish it in beauty and great; so at least you have set a goal for 2 GS and a medal at the Olympics.

It is neither the will nor the means nor the physical and psychological capacity you miss to achieve this goal and is only a matter of concentration, good adaptation to the environment and hopefully more a good specific program that your coach can prepare.

I know you're capable and you are very strong to achieve this goal, I also know that your physical and technical performance is great and very high relative to the top level of the global performance of the best tennis players in the world, but what you miss until now is this extraordinary concentration that can allow you to find your thoughts of yesteryear.

I say this because I know that the great games you lost in the big tournaments in the last sport saison was far more reckless and excessive precipitation in the game and not through your weakness or strength of the opponent.

Also, you lack the psychological study of the opponent and the perfect knowledge of his physical, psychological and technical weaknesses in order to regain confidence in you and dominate the games.

By cons, your extraordinary reflex and your phenomenal ability to reverse the irreversible situation to return to the domination of the game are ones major assets which you need to know to good use as a complement and reinforcement, but not exhausted them in the first Set because of excessive clumsiness and mistakes.

So this little lull in the competition and this great rest may be beneficial for you and you go well, because the last year you got physically exhausted and you had a lot of effort and energy .

This year, you have to concentrate much more on the technical and psychological aspects, and especially the analysis of the behavior and physical, psychological and  technical capacity of your opponents. 

Thus, you must take very seriously the next tournament of the Open Australia and avoid any activity is not directly related to Tennis (fashion advertising, interview with journalists, media useless, etc.., it is question of your power of psychological concentration that may impact on your physical and technical abilities.

Finally, I will tell you that I am always with you in all moments and in the joy and difficulty, but only with my soul, my spirit, my prayer and my analysis & advice, knowing that from time I lack the means to do much more.

Finally, I wish you great sport season 2012 loads of success, achievement and glory and a new year loads of happiness, health, love, success and prosperity to you and all your family and your more expensive yours. Enjoy & Good Chance! and may God protect you. Kind regards from your friend Abderrahmane

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2012

rahim57
#141 Posted : Sunday, January 22, 2012 11:10:56 AM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;312290 wrote:

rahim57;311044 wrote:

rahim57;310614 wrote:

rahim57;308395 wrote:

rahim57;308289 wrote:

rahim57;307536 wrote:

rahim57;305255 wrote:

Trophy!

Hello! Masha

Today I'd like to talk about some negative psychological effects that may prevent the player to show his power and physical performance proved:

1) Negative psychological feeling:

Some feelings of false negative psychological pain can be harbingers of real pain or injury if the player does not release their hold time.

Because, sometimes, the player starts having imaginary sensations of pain and little by little, these sensations may evolve to take the form of chronic pain or injury.

These sensations are usually due to psychological an abnormal fear which is the result of a history of physical injury and also may be due for an anxiety of major sporting event.

To avoid this situation, the player must devise a system of thought to think positive to avoid injury if they are not effective. But this does not prevent him from taking preventive measures if it feels real pain.

2) Treatment:

It is obvious that the natural regeneration of cells of a body is much more beneficial than their reconstitution forced through organic stimulants injected. So you have to alternate care between natural regeneration through massage and relaxation, injection of acid & vitamins and sessions hot and cold baths. As for the ice baths, it is necessary that the length of sessions is between 10 minutes and 20 minutes with an interval of 30 seconds of rest, every 5 minutes, for not to burn the skin.

Never forget to follow the sessions of hard training for mild sessions to let the body rest, especially when there is pain sensation. In cases where pain is felt in the ankle, tendon or knee, you should replace the hard trainings sessions by sessions of cycling, swimming and tennis of table, because these sports do not require large physical strain of the tendons, ankles and knees. But we must remember above all to not think negatively to the pain or the false sensations.

3) The cries and moans:

I think the screams are very strong release negative energy that the body of the player contains, but also cries when they are very intense, they can deplete the player: for, when it reacts through energy actions such the cries and movements of the body, the brain also consumes energy to keep these organs of the body in function and order their responses in balance.

Thus, the body not only exhausts his physical strength, but it also consumes power brain, which negatively affects the brain's ability to control the overall concentration which is very essential for the control of psychological reflexes related to physical reactions of speed, patience, precision, accuracy, non-precipitation and self-control.

Therefore, one must know control his cries to maintain an intensity and frequency at a profitable level and not to exhaust all the positive and negative energy that the body needs for her balance.

I wish you a Great GS Tournament and Big Success. God Chance and God BlessYou! Kisses

rahim57
#139 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2012 2:58:54 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;311044 wrote:

rahim57;310614 wrote:

rahim57;308395 wrote:

rahim57;308289 wrote:

rahim57;307536 wrote:

rahim57;305255 wrote:

Trophy!

Hello! Masha!

only one advice for today: Try to focus on your game more on powerful and tronger shots than the speed when you return the ball, for trying to be fast you can run out of precision and accuracy. God Bless You and Good Chance!Enjoy!

Kiss

P.S: Not forget your good warm-up