logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

ПРИВЕТ МАРИЯ. ПОЧЕМУ ТЫ МНЕ СНИШЬСЯ?
ZUNDER
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2011 5:50:20 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Кстати, продолжается это уже не первый год!

Не сказать, что я пылаю к Тебе страстью, Маша, но симпатизирую безусловно. Может быть, Ты моя суженная?, а может быть, Ты сама мне ответишь в чём дело. С Уважением Николай 33 года.

Dartagnan
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2011 7:59:31 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

ZUNDER;311628 wrote:

Кстати, продолжается это уже не первый год!

Не сказать, что я пылаю к Тебе страстью, Маша, но симпатизирую безусловно. Может быть, Ты моя суженная?, а может быть, Ты сама мне ответишь в чём дело. С Уважением Николай 33 года.

I also had a dream about Maria Sharapova. I dreamt that she won the Roland Garros trophy and becomes the tennis player number 1 so she received a new contract of 100 millions of dollars. Infortunatly I was not her boyfriend in this dream, her new boyfriend was a famous russian athlete. He helped her to win this trophy by giving her good advice. 

"Maria Sharapova won the roland Garros Trophy". It is the title of my dream. 

masha

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

PodgeMcQ
#3 Posted : Monday, October 31, 2011 6:31:41 AM(UTC)
PodgeMcQ

Was thanked: 70 time(s) in 47 post(s)
I had the weirdest dream last night that she was stretching her shoulders in the garage of my house 0_o I have weird dreams LOL
paul_pipkin
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 01, 2011 10:49:14 AM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Was thanked: 1870 time(s) in 1240 post(s)

PodgeMcQ;311644 wrote:
I had the weirdest dream last night that she was stretching her shoulders in the garage of my house 0_o I have weird dreams LOL

Mnnn... the "I Dream of Masha" Thread. lol Okay, I don't often dream about celebrities but I remember one involving Masha earlier this year. It was a supper club in an old house--sorta place that was actually around, say, twenty-thirty years ago, so maybe appropriate she was fixed up in an outfit similar to those in the Russian Tatler piece.

Told her I could not believe she was buying me a drink! lol

"That's the way the world works... right now." --Maria Sharapova at 17
1 user thanked paul_pipkin for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 11/1/2011(UTC)
Dartagnan
#5 Posted : Saturday, November 05, 2011 2:10:05 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

paul_pipkin;311676 wrote:

PodgeMcQ;311644 wrote:

Mnnn... the "I Dream of Masha" Thread. lol Okay, I don't often dream about celebrities but I remember one involving Masha earlier this year. It was a supper club in an old house--sorta place that was actually around, say, twenty-thirty years ago, so maybe appropriate she was fixed up in an outfit similar to those in the Russian Tatler piece.

masha

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

Dartagnan
#7 Posted : Sunday, November 20, 2011 8:01:59 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

I dreamt of Masha the last night. I met her in a conference. Someone asked me. When will you get married Dartagnan? I answer: "when Masha will get married".

Then I talked with Masha about her plans. She told me that if her shoulder doesn't disturb her, she will show wonderfull results in 2012.

I hope that Masha will realize her dream too (about her performance in tennis in 2012).  

Dartagnan;311759 wrote:

paul_pipkin;311676 wrote:

PodgeMcQ;311644 wrote:

masha

Dartagnan
#6 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2012 9:59:28 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

A week ago I dreamt about Masha, she was training for AO.