logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
TOKYO OPEN UNDER HIGH LEVEL OF RADIATION
Dartagnan
#21 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2011 2:36:55 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

In Russia we say: Бережёного Бог бережёт

~ God helps those who help themselves. 

You have to take you own precaution against the radiation if you want to be in good health. 

The problem is not about that:  if everybody plays tennis under nuclear radiation so I am going to play too because there is no risk.

You have to think with your own brain. Should I play tennis in a place where there was a recent nuclear accident? Do I know the risk for my health? Do the governement tell us the truth about the radiation? 

You have to use your brains to protect yourself. You don't have to follow everybody like a sheep because you have your own brain.

The victory of Masha in Tokyo means nothing. She has already won several trophies in this country. But her health is more important for the rest of her life. 

NORMAL ATTITUDE OF MARIA SHARAPOVA AS A CLEVER PERSON: 

Maria was scared too about the level of radiation in tokyo:

http://www.thedailystar....s-details.php?nid=204048

masha

Children In Japan Purposely Killed by Japanese Govt- (09/21/2011)

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRjiYpo7WXs 

masha

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

CROUCHING TIGER
#22 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2011 1:23:39 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Was thanked: 2862 time(s) in 1718 post(s)
Difficult to believe; smells like conspiracy theory!!!

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD
Dartagnan
#23 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2011 7:12:36 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Vitamins for Radiation Protection

I also eat miso soup in the mornings with my vitamins. 

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcTaRwlu57Y 

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

Dartagnan
#24 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2011 8:39:44 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Recent news: 09/28/2011: Japanese are going to evacuate Tokyo. Japanese become clever. 

Ultimate Insider: Prime Minister contemplated evacuating 30 million from Tokyo

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpUf3Ppn414

masha

CROUCHING TIGER
#25 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2011 6:50:14 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Yeah and Godzilla with it LOL...TOKYO has about 13 to 15 million habitants Dart!!! You double them:)))

Dartagnan
#26 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2011 9:10:00 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

CROUCHING TIGER;311066 wrote:
Yeah and Godzilla with it LOL...TOKYO has about 13 to 15 million habitants Dart!!! You double them:)))
Yes 15 millions in Tokyo and people from other towns will join them.

masha

HOURRA HOURRA MARIA SHARAPOVA IS GOING TO LEAVE TOKYO RADIATION. HOURRAAA!!!!!!

I AM THE HAPPIEST MAN OF THIS PLANET!!!!!!!!!!

GOD HELPS PEOPLE WHO ARE NICE. 

masha

CROUCHING TIGER
#27 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2011 12:39:17 PM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

DART, are u a happy Masha hurt herself? That's BAD!!!! And she stays in Tokyo for 2 more days LOLOL

Dartagnan
#28 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2011 1:02:56 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

CROUCHING TIGER;311080 wrote:
DART, are u a happy Masha hurt herself? That's BAD!!!! And she stays in Tokyo for 2 more days LOLOL

masha

NO NO SHE IS GOING TO LEAVE THE RADIATION OF TOKYO THAT IS WHY I AM HAPPY THAT MARIA SHARAPOVA IS GOING TO LEAVE TOKYO. TWO MORE DAYS IS NOTHING. 

OF COURSE I AM SORRY ABOUT MASHA INJURY. I HOPE SHE WILL BE IN GOOD HEALTH VERY SOON.

BUT TOKYO IS DEFINITIVELY A DEAD TOWN. 

IF THEIR PARENTS KEEP HER AGAINST RADIATION WHEN SHE WAS A CHILD; IT IS NOT A REASON FOR HER TO BE IN A TOWN WITH NUCLEAR RADIATIONS.

TOKYO OPEN IS OVER FOR MASHA. MASHA IS SAVE. 

GOD BLESS MASHA. 

MASHA

Valkyre
#29 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2011 1:31:17 AM(UTC)
Valkyre

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 314 time(s) in 191 post(s)
Hey Dart can you seriously stop doing this? I can understand someone's worry, but you are actually blowing this one out of proportions.... you know there might be Japanese fans of Maria here? Calling their city "Dead Town" and trying to scare the hell out of them is not cool at ALL.

You have expressed your worries and that is just fine. We understand it, we got it. Trying to scare everyone is just unacceptable. And yes you sounded like you are glad Maria got hurt so she can leave that "dead town". I can scare you, you know... wherever you may live, I can scare you too... I can make a thread and post ugly things about your city and your country.

How would you feel about that? Please relax and think a bit about the japanese people. You get your information through the internet... and excuse me for saying so, but the internet is being proven every single day, not to be a 100% reliable source and a source that is being manipulated in various ways to get the desired results.

Tokyo is far from being a Dead Town. Its a lively town, a beautiful town and with beautiful people. Stop spreading terror. Thank you.
<3Maria Sharapova
#31 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2011 4:40:45 AM(UTC)
<3Maria Sharapova

Was thanked: 63 time(s) in 47 post(s)
Anyway, if Maria thinks it's no big deal. Then just believe her! Radiation! So what! I've been to japan during July. Everything is absolutely fine there. Tokyo? No dead town.
CROUCHING TIGER
#32 Posted : Saturday, October 01, 2011 7:27:39 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Don't be to "harsh" on our friend Dartagnan. He's a great guy and his posts are always

VERY USEFULL to this forum. I agree about Tokyo, it is indeed "too much", but we all

post "too much" here or there. Tokyo is over, THE DANGER still remains and to u, DART

i hope u keep posting...sorry if I or another post went TOO FAR AND OFFENDED U...THAT

WASN'T OUR INTENTION...cya Dart and don't forget to defend the queen's diamonds' LOLOL.

1 user thanked CROUCHING TIGER for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 10/1/2011(UTC)
Dartagnan
#30 Posted : Saturday, October 01, 2011 9:34:16 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Valkyre;311098 wrote:
Hey Dart can you seriously stop doing this? I can understand someone's worry, but you are actually blowing this one out of proportions.... you know there might be Japanese fans of Maria here? Calling their city "Dead Town" and trying to scare the hell out of them is not cool at ALL.

You have expressed your worries and that is just fine. We understand it, we got it. Trying to scare everyone is just unacceptable. And yes you sounded like you are glad Maria got hurt so she can leave that "dead town". I can scare you, you know... wherever you may live, I can scare you too... I can make a thread and post ugly things about your city and your country.

How would you feel about that? Please relax and think a bit about the japanese people. You get your information through the internet... and excuse me for saying so, but the internet is being proven every single day, not to be a 100% reliable source and a source that is being manipulated in various ways to get the desired results.

Tokyo is far from being a Dead Town. Its a lively town, a beautiful town and with beautiful people. Stop spreading terror. Thank you.

In Russia we say: Бережёного Бог бережёт

~ God helps those who help themselves. 

I DON'T WANT TO SCARE ANYONE HERE. MY SOURCE OF INFORMATION COMES FROM THE CLEVER JAPANESE PEOPLE. I THINK THE JAPANESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND VERY WELL THE SITUATION AND TELL US THE TRUTH. JUST WATCH THIS VIDEO BELOW FIRST. 

THE BATTLE AGAINST NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS, IT IS THE BATTLE OF EACH OF US FOR A BETTER FUTURE ON EARTH.

ALL GOVERNMENTS HAVE TO STOP BUILDING&USING NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS IN THE WORLD BECAUSE THE HEALTH OF PEOPLE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN MONEY. 

GERMANY DECIDES TO STOP BUILDING&USING NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS, OTHERS COUNTRIES SUCH AS FRANCE, RUSSIA, USA, JAPAN..... SHOULD STOP BUILDING&USING NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS SO THEY SHOULD USE ANOTHER CLEAN ENERGY. 

I WOULD LIKE TO PRESENT YOU HERE, ONE OF THE BEST VIDEO I HAVE WATCHED ABOUT THE BATTLE OF A CLEVER PERSON - Hiroaki Koide. 

OF COURSE WE SHOULD HELP HIM TO WIN THIS BATTLE. EACH OF US SHOULD INFORM OTHERS ABOUT THE DANGER OF NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS. 

THIS VIDEO IS VERY INFORMATIVE, I WOULD LIKE MARIA SHARAPOVA AND HER FANS TO WATCH CAREFULLY THE FULL MOVIE:

VIDEO:http://www.youtube.com/w...;feature=player_embedded 

Hiroaki Koide of the Kyoto University Research Reactor Institute, who has been issuing warnings about the dangers of nuclear power for over 40 years.

MASHA

1 user thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
CROUCHING TIGER on 10/1/2011(UTC)
Dartagnan
#33 Posted : Sunday, October 02, 2011 6:47:54 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

CROUCHING TIGER;311133 wrote:
Don't be to "harsh" on our friend Dartagnan. He's a great guy and his posts are always

VERY USEFULL to this forum. I agree about Tokyo, it is indeed "too much", but we all

post "too much" here or there. Tokyo is over, THE DANGER still remains and to u, DART

i hope u keep posting...sorry if I or another post went TOO FAR AND OFFENDED U...THAT

WASN'T OUR INTENTION...cya Dart and don't forget to defend the queen's diamonds' LOLOL.

Tiger you are right. Masha is our queen's diamonds

Masha is save now with the Fresh air near the sea in Istanbul. 

masha

Valkyre
#34 Posted : Monday, October 03, 2011 4:19:26 AM(UTC)
Valkyre

Was thanked: 314 time(s) in 191 post(s)
I never said Dart should stop posting adn ofcourse I value him highly and his opinion! All I said was not to spread unnecessary terror. Yes Japan has many problems now, but we dont need to exaggerate and take things out of proportion. Other than that Dart is more than welcome to inform us. Q)
CROUCHING TIGER
#35 Posted : Monday, October 03, 2011 4:59:38 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Sure u didn't Val, I am to blame here. Look up my posts and you'll see i was the first to critic

those "Tokyo"-paranoia of Darts' posts. Water under the "radioactive" bridge, Japan must face

their "problems" now.

Dartagnan
#36 Posted : Tuesday, October 04, 2011 10:05:00 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

I WILL END THIS POST BY SAYING: THANK YOU, RUSSIA, TRUST IN JAPAN.

THIS VIDEO IS ABOUT RUSSIA, JAPAN&BETTER SITUATION IN JAPAN: http://www.youtube.com/w...KrOmRg&feature=feedu

SOME BIRDS LIVE IN RUSSIA AND JAPAN, RUSSIA&SHARAPOVA HELPED JAPAN DURING THE DISASTER SO THEY TRUST IN JAPAN. 

povaww
#37 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2011 3:18:16 AM(UTC)

The particular recognizable Nike Air Max 90 extent principal unit put inside back favours consequence padding for you to steer clear of diminished overall physique joint capsules worry. Respond grooves inside outsole favours all-aroundness and also a lot much more natural base mobility, and this can be as well a advantage to get right anatomical improvement. Nylon uppers higher section to get great breathability. very effective midsole for virtually any tough boot that is definitely play ground / sport prepared. added eyelets permitting custom lacing. The particular finally Nike Air Max 2009 for you to functionality recognizable Air flow know-how, the particular Nike Air flow Greatest extent 24-7 generally is a chosen somewhere between sneakerheads.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Air Max on Sale

Nike Air Max 90 for women

Nike Air Max 90 for men

Brebis
#38 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2011 3:24:24 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 361 time(s) in 215 post(s)

povaww;311290 wrote:

The particular recognizable Nike Air Max 90 extent principal unit put inside back favours consequence padding for you to steer clear of diminished overall physique joint capsules worry. Respond grooves inside outsole favours all-aroundness and also a lot much more natural base mobility, and this can be as well a advantage to get right anatomical improvement. Nylon uppers higher section to get great breathability. very effective midsole for virtually any tough boot that is definitely play ground / sport prepared. added eyelets permitting custom lacing. The particular finally Nike Air Max 2009 for you to functionality recognizable Air flow know-how, the particular Nike Air flow Greatest extent 24-7 generally is a chosen somewhere between sneakerheads.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Air Max on Sale

Nike Air Max 90 for women

Nike Air Max 90 for men

AMEN

CROUCHING TIGER
#39 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2011 12:05:57 PM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Goeiedag Nella...hoeveel keer moet ik nog herhalen NIET TE REAGEREN op stomme praat als hierboven

of andere haatposten. Meisje, ze wachten maar op een reaktie en doen verder. Als je niks doet gaan die

zo weg. Ik hoef je niet te zeggen dat dit voor iedereen geldt en niet voor jou alléén. Bedankt, echt!!!

Laat die clowns maar doen, ik neem ze wel te pakken:)