logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

10 Pages«<23456>»
How to win a tennis Match!?
rahim57
#158 Posted : Saturday, August 13, 2011 4:17:17 PM(UTC)
rahim57

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 22 post(s)

<3Maria Sharapova;309785 wrote:
Probably not giving up!

Ok! Masha; it is our purpose to support you and be beside and behind you; Go Ahead and Good Chance. God Bless you! Kiss

rahim57
#73 Posted : Saturday, August 13, 2011 8:58:59 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;309674 wrote:

rahim57;308395 wrote:

rahim57;308289 wrote:

rahim57;307536 wrote:

rahim57;305255 wrote:

What are the 12 main advices in the technical and physical level for a tennis player for to win her Match?

Trophy!

Hello! Masha; I think that you have all the chance to take a stand in good place for to play and win the final in US Open Grand Slam; you need a big concentration before and during the matchs; also you have to remember all thoses technical and psychological advices that you have in your sport potentiel, specially your warm-up so much earlier to avoid being late. Good Chance and Good Courage. God BlessYou 

Go Ahead! Masha; and play relaxed and with confidence, you are a true champion and you deserve a lot of trophies yet. May God preserve you. Enjoy! Kiss 

rahim57
#71 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2011 1:53:51 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;309268 wrote:

rahim57;308512 wrote:

rahim57;308395 wrote:

rahim57;308289 wrote:

rahim57;307536 wrote:

rahim57;305255 wrote:

What are the 12 main advices in the technical and physical level for a tennis player for to win her Match?

Trophy!

Hello! Masha;

Today I want to talk about a very important element in sport in general and in tennis in particular. This is the "breath" or the breath control.

I think everyone knows that the breath is the most important thing in all sports requiring great physical ability, such as football, voley-ball, handball, running, tennis, etc. ..

But the sport of tennis, in particular, is much based on breath and breath control, not a matter of fitness, but more for control of accuracy, since the game of tennis is based to 80% on the precision.

So to avoid any precipitation that can cause errors due to lack of precision, the tennis player must carefully monitor his breathing and respiration.

Thus, during the decisive and critical moments, such as the last points of the Break, the Set and the Match (40/15), the player must take all his time, calm down, controlling his breath and focus to perform a good service .

Therefore, if a tennis player knows his breath control and breathing during a match, it gives her a great advantage of self-control and avoid the precipitation which gives him  the advantage of precision that is an main asset in the tennis game. Good Chance! God Bless You; Kiss  

rahim57
#36 Posted : Sunday, August 21, 2011 12:04:05 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;308512 wrote:

rahim57;308395 wrote:

rahim57;308289 wrote:

rahim57;307536 wrote:

rahim57;305255 wrote:

Trophy!

Hello! Masha;

As this days coincides with the final of Cincinnati I would like to tell you about the victory in a tennis match. You know that victory in a tennis match is very different from other sports, because tennis is much more based on the psychological aspect. 

Thus, a victory in tennis can be psychological when a player who has great performance, can be psychologically weakened during a game, which is affecting his game where a precision, which is the decisive factor, depends to 80% on the psychological aspect. 

This kind of victory is within reach of any player, regardless of their level of play and performance, just a failure of psychological adrverse player for that victory is possible.

For cons, the other victory, which is much more based on performance and power aspect, is when the players have the same performance level, here the slightest error is very expensive and experience plays a major role for the win. 

To this end, I think your opponent Jancovic, which is a very good player with great experience, is not stronger than you, because your game is much more powerful and fast, but you must be very careful about the errors and double faults. Also, I recommend to you a very high concentration and a good self-control to avoid the rush. Good Chance! God Bless you!

Kiss
rahim57
#159 Posted : Sunday, August 21, 2011 7:10:47 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;309860 wrote:

<3Maria Sharapova;309785 wrote:
Probably not giving up!

Ok! Masha; it is our purpose to support you and be beside and behind you; Go Ahead and Good Chance. God Bless you! Kiss

Hello! Masha;

Congratulation!!!!! Masha; you are very fantastic; I am very happy for you, since you have done a great and very good match; also you have recover your best game and your joy of play. You are the best and super; you can go ahead for the GS US Open. I like you and I am in big joy for this nice victory and trophy. 

This is a true victory with a true game and fair-play; despite the fact that your opponent wanted to play on the psychological aspect through his nervousness tips. Gongratulation! again and Good Chance for the next tournament. Smile! you need to smile and you deserve to smile. God Bless You! I love you! Kiss

rahim57
#37 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2011 12:27:09 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;308512 wrote:

rahim57;308395 wrote:

rahim57;308289 wrote:

rahim57;307536 wrote:

rahim57;305255 wrote:

Trophy!

Hello! Masha;

How are you? I hope there are not too bad and fear about the storm Irene in New York. I could not make comments in your Site because the "Log in" does not operate normally, I hope they will  fix this.

Today, I do not want to talk about the technical and physical aspects, because I am very confident in you and I know you've reached your top level in all aspect.

But, there are things that we must never cease to remember in the sport of tennis, such as the concentration, the self-control and the warm-up (the third is specially for you).

So, as you already know, this is the Tournament résulat that counts so much, no matter how you play, so that caution and accuracy play a large role in the victory.

Try to focus your game on these two aspects, play on the sides to avoid the long balls out of court, try to shoot your fire with both hands when is possible.

Regarding the double faults and unforced errors, always try to catch you in the second serve concerning the double faults, and trying to win the break in both cases to limit the loss of points resulting from these two drawbacks (double faults, unforced errors)

I wish you Great Courage and Good Chance in this tournament; God Bless You! Kisses. 

rahim57
#38 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2011 6:08:43 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;308512 wrote:

rahim57;308395 wrote:

rahim57;308289 wrote:

rahim57;307536 wrote:

rahim57;305255 wrote:

Trophy!

Hello! Masha;

Congratulation!!!!!! Masha for this victory; That is with so much fear in the heart; but you have make a successful game.  

I wish you Great tournament and big success in all your Matchs. Good Chance! God Bless You! Kisses :)

rahim57
#39 Posted : Thursday, September 01, 2011 6:36:25 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;308512 wrote:

rahim57;308395 wrote:

rahim57;308289 wrote:

rahim57;307536 wrote:

Trophy!

Hello! Masha;

I would like to draw your attention about something very important in a tennis match, as you already know, there is in sport, particularly in tennis, strategies based on knowledge of all the weaknesses of the opponent.

Thus, the viewing of games, the analysis of sporting behavior of the opponent during the game and many others things are quickly implemented to overcome the opponent. But there are also, in some cases, the analysis and study of the adversary through his déclrations and expressions in interviews and media intervention.

So, a tennis match starts much before the big day, and the player's opponents are numerous, not only because there are sports rivals, but also their teams, their coaches, their fans and everything, especially when the player is supposed to be the favorite of the tournament.

Therefore, I ask you to be very careful and get ready in advance at all levels to focus you on your game very well the match day. Good Courage and Good Chance! God Bless You! Enjoy. Kiss 

rahim57
#40 Posted : Thursday, September 01, 2011 11:30:15 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;308512 wrote:

rahim57;308395 wrote:

rahim57;308289 wrote:

rahim57;307536 wrote:

Trophy!

Hello! Masha,

Today I'd like to tell you about the concentration and programming psychological reflexes. I think you already know that the life of every individual there are psychological reflexes that control their physical movements and energy actions.

But once again, that same individual can no longer feel in control of his reflexes whose control escapes him completely. Thus, there are two situations where the individual is no longer considered the master of his reflexes and they play a major role in tennis.

1) If the player is angry or loses his self-control: Here, he cans react positively or negatively and instinctively based on events. So the player is not guaranteed to be able to act in the best way to counter the play of his opponent.

2) If the player is caught in extraordinary events, that is to say when he is caught off guard: Here, the player reacts in the most instinctive to respond to events, so that its reaction is not quite sure to be positive.

In both situations, the individual or player, in a particular way, cans program his psychological reflexes to anticipate his reaction, if it is a habitual action or a regular and routine.

For example, the player may order his brain for not to do one thing or another, in case of nervousness or spontaneous events.

More specifically, there are some players who throw or break their racket when they are excited, here they can program psychologically their reflexes to control in advance these reactions and not to do damage.

But the most important in all this, is that the player can program these reflexes psychologically to improve his sporting behavior and improve his performance and his performance.

So, before responding to any action of the opponent, the player must draw instinctively his game plan and develop psychologically reflexive tactics to counter the game of his opponent.

In a more precise, a tennis player can program psychologically How he will play his balls if is in nervousness, precipitation or spontaneous situations; Here, he must provide two basic possibilities of his game:

a) How: This is the way to predict in advance how the player will play his balls? That is to say, how and with what method he must draw his fire and his returns? For example, here, the player's reflexes can be programmed so that he does not make too many cuts or shoots toward the up in his game, except in cases of major strength.

b) Where: This is the way to predict in advance where the player will play his balls? That is to say where and in what direction he should take his shots and returns? For example, here, the player can program his reflexes so that he never draws his return or his fire on the side where is his opponent. 

I advice you a big Serenity and Concentration at all levels to focus you on your game very well  for this match day. Good Courage and Good Chance! God Bless You! Enjoy. Kiss 

rahim57
#41 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 5:59:06 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;308512 wrote:

rahim57;308395 wrote:

rahim57;308289 wrote:

rahim57;307536 wrote:

Trophy!

Hello! Masha;

I know it's very hard this loss, but I wish you good courage and good luck in the future tournaments. But I want to tell you something that is very important:

I noticed that you are not aware that there are right now in the tennis world something too important as the final, is the fact to beat Sharapova to give importance to herself.

Thus, all those who have never qualified for one tennis tournament want badly to win their match against Sharapova and become his nemesis. 

And then, there's the money of tournament which coming into the game and all the players, their coaches and their teams are doing everything to win the game.

I understand that we should not be too superstitious, but do not underestimate the negative effects of malice and psychological manipulation that some persons use to dominate the opponent (black band, blue band, etc.).

Or else, how to explain this feeling of being unable to play his own game and impose its best proven performance in the field. Also, I noticed that Masha was not well physically, despite the day of rest, I hope is not something serious? Seeing that she uses ice to his knee, I hope it goes very well? 

Finally, we will have the opportunity to talk about all this in the forum, I think the psychological concentration before and during the match is the only way that can allow the player to perfect his precision and accuracy to avoid repetitive errors.

So, you need avoid being distracted by the media during the GS tournaments. I wish you good Chance in your next tournament. God Bless You! Kiss

Dartagnan
#47 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 6:04:39 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

rahim57;310479 wrote:

rahim57;308512 wrote:

rahim57;308395 wrote:

rahim57;308289 wrote:

rahim57;307536 wrote:

Trophy!

Hello! Masha;

I know it's very hard this loss, but I wish you good courage and good luck in the future tournaments. But I want to tell you something that is very important:

I noticed that you are not aware that there are right now in the tennis world something too important as the final, is the fact to beat Sharapova to give importance to herself.

Thus, all those who have never qualified for one tennis tournament want badly to win their match against Sharapova and become his nemesis. 

And then, there's the money of tournament which coming into the game and all the players, their coaches and their teams are doing everything to win the game.

I understand that we should not be too superstitious, but do not underestimate the negative effects of malice and psychological manipulation that some persons use to dominate the opponent (black band, blue band, etc.).

Or else, how to explain this feeling of being unable to play his own game and impose its best proven performance in the field. Also, I noticed that Masha was not well physically, despite the day of rest, I hope is not something serious? Seeing that she uses ice to his knee, I hope it goes very well? 

Finally, we will have the opportunity to talk about all this in the forum, I think the psychological concentration before and during the match is the only way that can allow the player to perfect his precision and accuracy to avoid repetitive errors.

So, you need avoid being distracted by the media during the GS tournaments. I wish good Chance in your next tournament. God Bless You! Kiss

IN RUSSIA PEOPLE SAY: 

"Век живи-сто лет учись" / LIVE 100 YEAR- STUDY 100 YEAR

ALL OUR LIFE WE HAVE TO LEAR HOW TO WIN A TENNIS MATCH

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

1 user thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
rahim57 on 9/2/2011(UTC)
rahim57
#48 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 7:52:53 PM(UTC)
rahim57

Dartagnan;310480 wrote:

rahim57;310479 wrote:

rahim57;308512 wrote:

rahim57;308395 wrote:

rahim57;308289 wrote:

rahim57;307536 wrote:

Trophy!

Hello! Masha;

So, you need avoid being distracted by the media during the GS tournaments. I wish good Chance in your next tournament. God Bless You! Kiss

IN RUSSIA PEOPLE SAY: 

"Век живи-сто лет учись" / LIVE 100 YEAR- STUDY 100 YEAR

ALL OUR LIFE WE HAVE TO LEAR HOW TO WIN A TENNIS MATCH

Ok! Dartagnan; in our own language there is a quote that says "defeat the opponent with his own weapons"; I fear that people come here in the Site of Sharapova, to learn ideas and apply them against it, while Sharapova itself, perhaps, not be careful to some things very important or it does not see them. 

Sorry! Masha, but I'll tell you frankly, I think when we play a leading role in a grand slam tournament, and we reveal our weaknesses on the eve of a match of the 3rd round, through a public interview; this is neither a strategy nor a tactic to win the game, its just playing against his own side, but when the game is individual, it is really very unfortunate. I wish good courage and Good Chance. God Bless you!  kiss

rahim57
#42 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 8:10:02 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;310479 wrote:

rahim57;308512 wrote:

rahim57;308395 wrote:

rahim57;308289 wrote:

[quote=rahim57;307536]

Trophy!

Sorry! Masha, but I'll tell you frankly, I think when we play a leading role in a grand slam tournament, and we reveal our weaknesses on the eve of a match of the 3rd round, through a public interview; this is neither a strategy nor a tactic to win the game, its just playing against his own side, but when the game is individual, it is really very unfortunate. I wish good courage and Good Chance. God Bless you!  kiss 

rahim57
#7 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2011 7:34:08 PM(UTC)
rahim57

Hello!

I want to present to all the families of accident victims arérien, the whole family sport and all the Russian people my sincere condolences and moral support with my very cordial sympathy and affection 
1 user thanked rahim57 for this useful post.
paul_pipkin on 9/7/2011(UTC)
paul_pipkin
#8 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2011 7:43:28 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Was thanked: 1872 time(s) in 1242 post(s)

rahim57;310597 wrote:

Hello!

I want to present to all the families of accident victims arérien, the whole family sport and all the Russian people my sincere condolences and moral support with my very cordial sympathy and affection 

Thanx, rahim. I''d just been thinking about posting something on this sad story. For those who may not know, the first string of the Yaroslavl Lokomotiv KHL team were wiped out in a plane crash en route to Minsk.  

Vera Zvonareva wears black ribbon today for the Yaroslavl plane crash.

"That's the way the world works... right now." --Maria Sharapova at 17
1 user thanked paul_pipkin for this useful post.
rahim57 on 9/7/2011(UTC)
rahim57
#74 Posted : Thursday, September 08, 2011 8:20:30 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;308395 wrote:

rahim57;308289 wrote:

rahim57;307536 wrote:

rahim57;305255 wrote:

Trophy!

Hello! Masha;

I will take some days of rest, because i need to arange my computer; but, before your next tournament I will put something new for your advice. I hope that you will have a good preparation for your next tournament. Also you have to remember all thoses technical and psychological advices that you have in your sport potential, specially your warm-up so much earlier to avoid being late. Good Chance and Good Courage.

God BlessYou 

rahim57
#43 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2011 11:55:24 AM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;308512 wrote:

rahim57;308395 wrote:

rahim57;308289 wrote:

rahim57;307536 wrote:

Trophy!

Hello! Masha; 

To define a strategy game and adopt a tactic in tennis, it is necessary, first, to meet certain technical criteria that can allow us to objectively evaluate the performance level of the player and his degree of consistency.

Among these technical criteria, which actually depend on the psychological conditions, in particular, the concentration, there is the most important criterion which is the consistency and stability.

• Stability: which is a psychological criterion, depends on the following: self-control, self-confidence, patience, non-precipitation and concentration.

• Consistency: which is a technical criterion, depends on the following factors: concentration, precision, speed, firepower, accuracy and feints.

Thus, the stability and consistency are the main conditions to assess the ability of the player to determine his competitiveness and his percentage chance to dominate the opponent and win the game. It is obvious that any strategy or tactic must be based on these two conditions.

So to develop a strategy or tactic to win a match, you must first know the capabilities of the adversary (weaknesses and strengths), but it must, first, that the player be sure of his own physical, technical and psychological abilities.

Therefore, if the player is not stable and consistent in his game, it is impossible to define a strategy and a technique that can help win the game.

For example, if an opponent is very regular and stable in his game and he does not have many weaknesses (double-faults, unforced errors, slowness, lack of clarity, precipitation, etc.), and that its strengths are based on its own performance (powerful aces, good service, accuracy, speed, good volley, etc.); It’s so hard to beat it, if the player is not stable and consistent in his game, and what, what either strategy or tactics.

Therefore, to avoid any fatal error, there must draw up a synthesis of the performance of the player and the opponent. In this context, it is advisable to develop a technical form which reports the statistics from several games of the player and his opponent, to get an idea fixed in their respective performance.

Practical example of stability and regularity:

To have a clear idea about the importance of stability and regularity of the player in a tennis match, we can see, for example, the play Sharapova for a few practice games, where we can see that the statistics show that the margin of errors in his game swings from one extreme to another.

That is to say that the gap is very large for a match to another, and it is not growing in a way suggesting that this is due to lack of performance of the year last because of her injury.

This proves that this is not a question of lack of performance, but lack of stability in psychological aspect; this is reflected in its technical performance (accuracy, precision, patience, firepower, etc.).

This means that the stability and consistency factors are not controlled by Sharapova, and therefore to win the game requires that the opponent has the technical data inferior in value to those of Sharapova.

So the conditions of regularity and stability are vital to improve the performance of the player; but, that not mean all, since the victory of the match depends on the final touch of perfection and performance that makes the difference. Good Chance! God Bless You! Kiss 

Here, below, a table that gives all player stats for the tournament of the US Open:

rahim57
#44 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2011 12:15:43 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;310486 wrote:

rahim57;310479 wrote:

rahim57;308512 wrote:

rahim57;308395 wrote:

Trophy!

P.S: I don't know why this is difficult to post a table of   US Open 2011 EVENT STATISTICS ? In the phase of insert from word and preview all is good; But, in the final phase of post that is difficult. Thanks! for arange this technical problem :)

rahim57
#45 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2011 12:20:57 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;310822 wrote:

rahim57;310486 wrote:

rahim57;310479 wrote:

rahim57;308512 wrote:

Trophy!

There is a dificult to post a Table of US OPEN 2011 EVENT STATISTICS

tennizlover88
#160 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2011 8:45:26 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Hi Maria, do you have an official twitter account?