logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
MARIA SHARAPOVA IN PARIS, ROLAND GARROS 2011
Dartagnan
#20 Posted : Wednesday, June 01, 2011 12:07:24 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

WHAT IS NECESSARY TO DEFEAT THE CHINESE GIRL NA LI???

FIRST 0 double faults.

SECOND Patience. Keep calm. 

THIRD Good Shots on corners. 

FOURTH Be clever on the court.

FIFTH Good sleep before the match. 

masha

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

Nazar
#23 Posted : Thursday, June 02, 2011 5:35:12 AM(UTC)
Nazar

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 11 post(s)

Real chance to reach the Final,come on,Maria!!! We proud of you!!! Davai,Masha!!!

"Optimists find good things"-Robert De Niro
1 user thanked Nazar for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 6/2/2011(UTC)
Dartagnan
#10 Posted : Thursday, June 02, 2011 7:21:56 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

AN ARTICLE OF 7 DAYS OLD TOLD US THE TRUTH ABOUT MASHA TENNIS AT ROLAND GARROS 2011. 

BRAVA TO VIKTOR YANCHUK HE KNOWS VERY WELL MASHA'S TENNIS. 

Originally Posted by: Dartagnan Go to Quoted Post

Roland Garros: expectations and perspectives

Interview with Viktor Yanchuk, tennis expert and honored Russian tennis trainer.

And if not Kuznetsova then (Maria) Sharapova. Sharapova is really showing improvement. What really excited me is what she was able to show on clay. She needs to choose when to go on the offensive and not forget about her defense. She’s no longer attacking like Chapaev, she has started to judge her shots more, become more flexible and not take risks. Maria is also moving around a lot better, though she still has some problems with her serve. We can see she still lets double faults slip by, and this is because of some slight defects with her serve. We can tell she has made changes to her serving technique and she is still working on it. She still needs some time this season to work it out and be on top of her form and play to the same class she used to. I believe she really can play on the clay, but I think she needs more time to work out her clay game, and therefore I don’t think she can be a very serious competitor, at least this time at the French Open.

But on the other hand, her head game is fine, she is no exception from the other competitors and there’s no reason she can’t try to go all the way. We saw that with her victory over Caroline Wozniacki. That’s good but it doesn’t mean anything, especially going into the French Open. It says she has good potential, but not a whole lot more than that.

http://english.ruvr.ru/2011/05/23/50694255.html

MASHA

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

<3Maria Sharapova
#24 Posted : Friday, June 03, 2011 2:47:10 AM(UTC)
<3Maria Sharapova

Was thanked: 63 time(s) in 47 post(s)
Maria lost...
Dartagnan
#25 Posted : Friday, June 03, 2011 3:19:34 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Originally Posted by: <3Maria Sharapova Go to Quoted Post
Maria lost...

Maria lost her last match for several reasons:

First It is possible that she was tired. She played plenty of matches. Even more than other players who didn't reach Roma final. 

Second She made plenty of Double faults; may be because she was tired this day. 

Third She didn't play her best tennis and didn't run fast after balls. 

It is simply possible that she was very tired after all these matches she had before this one

Anyway she is going to be better very soon. 

Dartagnan
#26 Posted : Saturday, June 04, 2011 12:56:19 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Maria  Sharapova took the right decision. She will play at Wimbledon 2011. Bye bye Birmingtam. Bye Bye Paris

I still remember her victory in Wimbledon. Her dad was there. 

masha

Originally Posted by: Dartagnan Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: <3Maria Sharapova Go to Quoted Post
Maria lost...

Maria lost her last match for several reasons:

First It is possible that she was tired. She played plenty of matches. Even more than other players who didn't reach Roma final. 

Second She made plenty of Double faults; may be because she was tired this day. 

Third She didn't play her best tennis and didn't run fast after balls. 

It is simply possible that she was very tired after all these matches she had before this one

Anyway she is going to be better very soon. 

Topit
#27 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2011 7:52:05 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Tide Birkenstock Sandals in hangzhou are very popular. Although, hangzhou now still can't buy authentic grabber, but each willing shoes with foreign trade goods primarily hits between shop, already will the different versions of the imitation shoes shop prominent place before, often be shoes just one appearance, was old guest are snapped up.Papillio Sydney Polkadots Dark Blue Birko-Flor Sandal People have more trend in early last year, between summer, put on the shoes wander in each big fashion places.
he manual craft has the excellent professional shoes, leisure Footprints Germany's ley slippers Discount Birkenstock Sandal designed for commuters benevolent brand made, its design inspiration comes from ease human foot pain, when walking pressure and tired.Birkenstock bed in human foot design, selection of natural jute, water pine mixing rubber,Papillio Frankfurt leather, then select a combination of natural excellent cortical do vamp, appearance is concise and easy.