logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Maria is the top paid female atlete in the world
Hernando
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 06, 2011 8:30:24 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 16 post(s)

In the August issue of Forbes magazine there is a list of the top ten paid female players in the world. Maria is at the top with 25 million earned from August 2010 to August 2011. In a very distant second is Caroline Wozniaki with 12.5 million. 6 of the top 10 are tennis players: Clisters, Williams sisters, Lee Na and Anna .

laracroftrussia
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 07, 2011 8:18:25 AM(UTC)
laracroftrussia

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

We know,Masha is the best.....!!!!

1 user thanked laracroftrussia for this useful post.
<3Maria Sharapova on 8/9/2011(UTC)
<3Maria Sharapova
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 09, 2011 9:07:25 AM(UTC)
<3Maria Sharapova

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 63 time(s) in 47 post(s)
LOL! Absoluely agree with you. Maria's always the best!
paul_pipkin
#4 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2011 11:59:03 AM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Was thanked: 1881 time(s) in 1250 post(s)

Masha on cover of Russian weekly "Sports Daily" № 30 (10 - 16 August)

The weekly "Sports day after day» № 30 (10 - 16 August).  Team old, but the changes before the end of Euro 2012 will not wait 

Maria Sharapova -- ВНОВЬ САМАЯ ВЫСОКООПЛАЧИВАЕМАЯ СПОРТСМЕНКА МИРА
NEWLY MOST HIGHLY-PAID SPORTSWOMAN OF THE WORLD 

"That's the way the world works... right now." --Maria Sharapova at 17
CROUCHING TIGER
#5 Posted : Monday, August 15, 2011 4:25:51 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Was thanked: 2870 time(s) in 1723 post(s)
If this isn't the future President of Russia...

http://youtu.be/LMz_bIzx8HM

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD
jkmac
#6 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2011 10:15:58 PM(UTC)

Groups: BasicUsers

You're the girl) keep at it

paul_pipkin
#7 Posted : Thursday, October 06, 2011 2:22:40 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

The Forbes Fab 40

Posted on October 6, 2011

The Forbes Fab 40: The World's Most Valuable Sports Brands

Maria is the only female athlete included in Forbes Magazine's 'Fab 40: Most Valuable Sports Brands List.'   Utilizing their own methodology, Forbes ranks her asset value at No.8.

On the Forbes Site
8. Maria Sharapova
Brand Value: $9,000,000
Sharapova makes ten times as much from partnership deals like Nike and Cole Haan (where her ballet flat is the top-selling shoe) than she earns on the court. Nike re-signed Sharapova last year to an eight-year deal worth as much as $70 million. It is the biggest endorsement deal ever for a female athlete.

The top ten sports athlete brands
Tiger Woods - $55 million
Roger Federer - $26 million
Phil Mickelson - $24 million.
David Beckham - $20 million
LeBron James - $20 million
Kobe Bryant - $14 million
Dale Earnhardt Jr. - $9 million
Maria Sharapova - $9 million
Cristiano Ronaldo - $8 million
Shaun White - $7 million

Dartagnan
#8 Posted : Friday, October 07, 2011 1:45:27 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

masha

Cool cool. 

What is very important in life is to be an "honest person" and "to love your parents". 

God will give you the rest. 

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

wulina
#9 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2011 2:53:33 AM(UTC)

Jordan Spiz'ike Nike brand is dedicated to American director Spike - Lee has launched a shoe, it is also following the Jordan Dub-Zero and later a set number of the essence of the <a href="http://www.cheapairjordans4sale.com/">Cheap air jordan</a> series shoes in one of the shoes.

This is one of the orange color to the Knicks dominated the Jordan Spiz'ike, upper with leather material, with black leather strap as a decorative, compact design and rear shoes <a href="http://www.cheapairjordans4sale.com/">Air jordan for cheap</a> 20 were similar cheapairjordans4sale.com.

Doernbecher Children's Hospital in Portland, the joint annual planning and Nike Sneaker affects countless hearts, each one pair of Jordan Brand is planning on behalf of the model has become the most attractive part. Experienced <a href="http://www.cheapairjordans4sale.com/air-jordan-2009-sale-c-14/.html">Air Jordan 2009</a> II / I / VI / III, this year blueprint for the joint shoes <a href="http://www.cheapairjordans4sale.com/">cheap air jordan shoes</a> IV, this shoe uppers with black suede as the main material, Laser etched with the arrow patterns, lace and green in the end is very eye-catching, crystal rubber outsole with the Superman Logo on the tongue to become the most recent Doernbecher style gimmick. It is reported that the joint planning will be available in the fourth quarter, AJ Heads do not miss cheapairjordans4sale.com.

Almost no time, we always encounter surprises, annual production of hundreds of sports shoes, some errors may occur during the following occur Air Jordan XIII 23 number is one, released in December 2010 White red color on the <a href="http://www.cheapairjordans4sale.com/nike-air-jordan-2010-xxv-black-varsity-red-shoes-p-98.html/">Air Jordan 2010 retro</a> XIII shoes, the wrong version of a rare (white and red color printed <a href="http://www.cheapairjordans4sale.com/air-jordan-1-shoes-sale-c-1/.html">Air Jordan 1</a> XIII 23 numbers) in Cape Town, South Africa to find a Nike factory store, this type of shoe production test is more common, such as before the Air Jordan XI "Space Jam" 45, the sample version, like the arrival of the shelves can flow quite rare cheapairjordans4sale.com.

This year we saw a lot of custom versions of the sports shoes, the <a href="http://www.cheapairjordans4sale.com/">Air jordan Retro</a> VI Retro custom models to commemorate Michael Jordan in Chicago won the first championship, shoes to <a href="http://www.cheapairjordans4sale.com/air-jordan-2-shoes-sale-c-12/.html">jordan 2 shoes</a> VI as the prototype, and shoes in the shoe behind the ankle part of the Department joined the holes leather material, also applied to the Air Jordan III's burst cracks and other elements. Followed by printing a trophy and championship rings patterns. Seems to lead us back to that extremely exciting moment, extremely exciting cheapairjordans4sale.com.
TheGrandSlams
#10 Posted : Monday, October 17, 2011 12:35:28 PM(UTC)
TheGrandSlams

I wasn't surprised when i saw this, she has the IT factor wether shewins slams or not. She's a star *i do believe more slams will come though*

And btw HELLO Maria fandom, finally signed uphere around a week ago.

Jamie

paul_pipkin
#11 Posted : Monday, October 17, 2011 1:22:37 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Originally Posted by: TheGrandSlams Go to Quoted Post

I wasn't surprised when i saw this, she has the IT factor wether shewins slams or not. She's a star *i do believe more slams will come though*

And btw HELLO Maria fandom, finally signed uphere around a week ago.

Jamie

Welcome to the forum, Jamie! 

TheGrandSlams
#12 Posted : Monday, October 17, 2011 2:26:34 PM(UTC)
TheGrandSlams

Thank you, i will try posting here as much as i can. More so when Maria is playing. :)
Dartagnan
#13 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2011 4:49:54 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Forbes names 50 Russians who “conquered” the world

Alexander Ovechkin (on the photo), Andrei Kirilenko, Andrei Arshavin, Eugene Malkin, Ilya Kovalchuk, Pavel Datsyuk, Fyodor Yemelyanenko, Ilya Bryzgalov, and Vera Zvonaryova have been also put on the list of athletes 

masha

Choosing top athletes and culture leaders among the Russian stars, Forbes, in the first place, paid attention to those of them who are well known in the West and who are actively working there. The leader here is Maria Sharapova

masha

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

Dartagnan
#14 Posted : Thursday, November 03, 2011 1:17:47 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

According to Forbes Obama and Putin are the most powerful people in the world link: http://rus.ruvr.ru/photoalbum/59817436/59817451/

masha

masha