logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

10 Pages<1234>»
How to win a tennis Match!?
rahim57
#24 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2011 2:10:52 PM(UTC)
rahim57

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 22 post(s)

rahim57;305255 wrote:

What are the 12 main advices in the technical and physical level for a tennis player for to win her Match?

Hello! Masha 

I think that when you like give some gifts for your opponents go to shopping and do it, but not in Tennis Court with decisive balls   I mean about your precipitation, since I told you several time that you need take a little run-up for can shoot a return ball very good, with assurance, accuracy and with preciseness, that is your first soft point in this Match with Caroline.

The second soft point in this Match, is your absence of strong shoots during the game of return of ball from your opponent, since you are slow for shoot and you wait more 3 time for that, here you give advantage for your opponent for to do a big shoot, in this case you need to be very quick for to do a strong and powerful shoot (I told about that in one last advice).

The third soft point in this Match is when you return the ball toward above and without being in difficult; also, here, you give advantage to your opponent for to do a big shoot.

This is only a little soft points at this level, otherwise you are great, perfect, powerful and strong; You are the best and you can win this final Trophy, I believe in you. Go ahead Masha and Good Chance! You are a true Champion. I love you! Kiss  

rahim57
#25 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2011 2:37:52 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;305255 wrote:

What are the 12 main advices in the technical and physical level for a tennis player for to win her Match?

Email: anis8957@aol.com  

Cell Phone:   + 213.550749442      

P.S:

I forget that, I am very sorry for this fall, but I think that is the price for this Roma Trophy  

Also, you can understand that I will be very happy to see you in live in one tournament Final; So I am asking if you don't have any plan for a Special Invitation for me? 

rahim57
#23 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2011 2:48:56 PM(UTC)
rahim57

Dartagnan;307510 wrote:

There is also a very important factor for a victory: IT IS THE WILLPOWER.

Maria Sharapova showed it today. From her performance today in Roma she shows us that she really wants to win. It is a positive point for her future performance too.

Masha gave nothing easy to her opponent, she used the corners. It was an advice, we gave us. 

ONLY 3 DOUBLE FAULTS FOR MASHA. IT IS ALSO A PERFORMANCE!!!!!

CONGRATULATION MARIA SHARAPOVA!!!!!!!!!

Very good opinion; Also, Masha is a very special tennis player and a true Champion. 

Also, I can noticed that Masha has used very good the tecnical game of feints; Since they can give so much advantage for the player in her Match. Good Chance! for Masha for this Final Trophy

1 user thanked rahim57 for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 5/14/2011(UTC)
rahim57
#26 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2011 3:41:50 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;305255 wrote:

Trophy!

Masha! For tomorrow, in this Roma final with Stosur, you can take advantage of the psychological effect, the tecnical game of feints, the strong serves and other quality of game as preciseness, patience, self-control, not precipitation and the strong and powerful shoot in the third shooting of ball. Courage and Good Chance! Kiss! 

The Big Title for Maria Sharapova

rahim57
#27 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2011 5:12:27 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;307536 wrote:

rahim57;305255 wrote:

Trophy!

Hello! Maria; Today I don't have so much things to say you, since you know almost all; but I like talk about the nervousness which you had before when you have played with caroline; Now I believe that you are free and very relaxed for to play as a true champion and you don't have any psychological obstacles as public pressure or obligation of result; you are very relaxed and you have in your side the psychological effect. But, you have to win this title for to be free for ever; you must make an aditional effort and later you're going to rest forever. Also, no forget my psychological advices, specially the Concentration, the Patience, the Prudence and not Hast. Good Courage and Good Chance! Kisses :) 

Dartagnan
#28 Posted : Wednesday, May 25, 2011 6:11:23 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

rahim57;307806 wrote:

rahim57;307536 wrote:

rahim57;305255 wrote:

Trophy!

Hello! Maria; Today I don't have so much things to say you, since you know almost all; but I like talk about the nervousness which you had before when you have played with caroline; Now I believe that you are free and very relaxed for to play as a true champion and you don't have any psychological obstacles as public pressure or obligation of result; you are very relaxed and you have in your side the psychological effect. But, you have to win this title for to be free for ever; you must make an aditional effort and later you're going to rest forever. Also, no forget my psychological advices, specially the Concentration, the Patience, the Prudence and not Hast. Good Courage and Good Chance! Kisses :) 

For the Roland Garros tournament, I would like to add that Masha should never underestimate her opponents. Each opponent is special and Masha needs to use the right strategy against her. Don't give to your opponent any thing easy. Use the corners. Avoid double faults, don't be nervous, be patient. Be clever on the court like  a good chess player. 

Davai Masha!!!!!!

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

rahim57
#29 Posted : Wednesday, May 25, 2011 6:40:05 PM(UTC)
rahim57

Dartagnan;307821 wrote:

rahim57;307806 wrote:

rahim57;307536 wrote:

rahim57;305255 wrote:

Trophy!

For the Roland Garros tournament, I would like to add that Masha should never underestimate her opponents. Each opponent is special and Masha needs to use the right strategy against her. Don't give to your opponent any thing easy. Use the corners. Avoid double faults, don't be nervous, be patient. Be clever on the court like a chess player. 

Davai Masha!!!!!!

Hello! Dear

Ok! Off course; at this level of tennis game everything changes and all the players are almost equal from the 8th; but  Masha is a bit different because she has a very different game and when she is in his day any player can beats her.

So I think that Masha has suffered too much last year due to injury and lack of competitions, but this year  she worked very hard, and that's why I want him to win the big title at Roland Garros Open to rest a little, later, with a workout program a bit lightweight. Good Courage and Good Chance to Masha.

tgj92
#147 Posted : Wednesday, May 25, 2011 7:01:40 PM(UTC)
tgj92

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 25 post(s)

Hmm, you are aware Maria doesn't read your posts or anyone elses on here for that matter. I guess you're not. 

She has a fiancee too don't you know 

rahim57
#148 Posted : Thursday, May 26, 2011 2:00:24 PM(UTC)
rahim57

tgj92;307826 wrote:

Hmm, you are aware Maria doesn't read your posts or anyone elses on here for that matter. I guess you're not. 

Thank you! for this remark, I think if I write on this forum in a topic that I have created, there is at least one person who reads my comments, is the Webmaster of Maria.

Also, I am convinced that Maria reads these comments, because it is his Website and she is very careful about his fans. Otherwise, I'm just satisfied of the 500 visitors who read  my topic.         

Regarding the Bride of Maria, it is with great pleasure that I take the thing, but this does not diminish my affection and friendship, as fan, for Maria. Sincerely! 

Dartagnan on 5/26/2011(UTC)
Dartagnan
#149 Posted : Thursday, May 26, 2011 3:12:51 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

rahim57;307845 wrote:

tgj92;307826 wrote:

Thank you! for this remark, I think if I write on this forum in a topic that I have created, there is at least one person who reads my comments, is the Webmaster of Maria.

Also, I am convinced that Maria reads these comments, because it is his Website and she is very careful about his fans. Otherwise, I'm just satisfied of the 500 visitors who read  my topic.         

Regarding the Bride of Maria, it is with great pleasure that I take the thing, but this does not diminish my affection and friendship, as fan, for Maria. Sincerely! 

As Maria started winning all her matches that means that your remarks are usefull!!!!!!

About today match: 

When Masha lost her first set, she had to change her strategy to win the match and it worked. 

For each opponent you need a special strategy to win her because tennis players are different.

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

1 user thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
rahim57 on 6/19/2011(UTC)
rahim57
#150 Posted : Thursday, May 26, 2011 3:56:54 PM(UTC)
rahim57

Dartagnan;307851 wrote:

rahim57;307845 wrote:

tgj92;307826 wrote:

As Maria started winning all her matches that means that your remarks are usefull!!!!!!

About today match: 

When Masha lost her first set, she had to change her strategy to win the match and it worked. 

For each opponent you need a special strategy to win her because tennis players are different.

Hello! 

Very good opinion, I believe that thanks to fans like you, his friends and his team that Maria was able to overcome many difficulties related to the consequences that everyone knows.

For me, it's much more the Friendship and the Affection for Maria who encouraged me to write these tips. And I think this is nothing compared to what I wish him as Success and Glory in the sport and in all his private life, without compromising any ulterior motive.

You're right about the overall game strategy and tactics for every game and every opponent, this is indisputable. Good Courage! Good Chance! and Good Luck for Maria! 

Dartagnan on 5/27/2011(UTC)
Dartagnan
#151 Posted : Friday, May 27, 2011 12:06:30 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

rahim57;307853 wrote:

Dartagnan;307851 wrote:

rahim57;307845 wrote:

tgj92;307826 wrote:

About today match: 

Hello! 

Very good opinion, I believe that thanks to fans like you, his friends and his team that Maria was able to overcome many difficulties related to the consequences that everyone knows.

For me, it's much more the Friendship and the Affection for Maria who encouraged me to write these tips. And I think this is nothing compared to what I wish him as Success and Glory in the sport and in all his private life, without compromising any ulterior motive.

You're right about the overall game strategy and tactics for every game and every opponent, this is indisputable. Good Courage! Good Chance! and Good Luck for Maria! 

Friendship, Affection, you are a nice person that is why you are supporting Maria. We encourage you to continue. Don't worry Maria Sharapova will read you messages here. 

Davai Masha!!!

I have also a last advice for Masha. Listening classical music can be helpfull for concentration in tennis.

the scientific study that tested the theory of the Mozart Effect, suggesting that classical music increases brain activity more positively than other kinds of music.

1 user thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
rahim57 on 6/19/2011(UTC)
rahim57
#152 Posted : Friday, May 27, 2011 5:19:16 PM(UTC)
rahim57

Dartagnan;307865 wrote:

rahim57;307853 wrote:

Dartagnan;307851 wrote:

rahim57;307845 wrote:

tgj92;307826 wrote:

About today match: 

Hello! 

Friendship, Affection, you are a nice person that is why you are supporting Maria. We encourage you to continue. Don't worry Maria Sharapova will read you messages here. 

Davai Masha!!!

I have also a last advice for Masha. Listening classical music can be helpfull for concentration in tennis.

the scientific study that tested the theory of the Mozart Effect, suggesting that classical music increases brain activity more positively than other kinds of music.

Thank you! it's very kind for this compassion, I think that Maria can do school in tennis and teachs her style through one or two institutes of tennis in the U.S.A and Europe, because she really has a unique and special Style; That is for the future. For the classical music, I believe that is true for one good concentration.

It is clear that I will continue with my advices until she stoppes playing tennis; and this affection and friendship for Maria, its a fidelity forever. Thanks for all and Good Chance for Maria. 

rahim57
#153 Posted : Saturday, May 28, 2011 9:13:56 AM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;305255 wrote:

Trophy!!!!!!

Hello! Maria;

Today I want to talk about the tactic to adopt face a new player that you meet for the first time. 

It is clear that in this situation there is a very important factor that cans help win the match: This is the Surprise factor which cans be a decisive psychological advantage. 

With a new player, the time cans to play a little, because if you let to your opponent the time to study your game and gain confidence in him, he will create you problems later; So, from the biginning you must show your strength and your mastery of the game, So we must do everything to win the first sets and the first round. 

Also, do not forget the 5 important game instructions should be followed in all matches: 

- Use feints up in your game, because they help to win the game easily at height of 50% 

- Use the powerful shot from the 2nd or 3rd hit, otherwise you give the advantage to your opponent to do so. 

- Do never return a ball up, unless you're in difficulty, for here the adversary cans take the advantage of giving a big shot. 

- Take advantage of the psychological effect that is in your favor, here the opponent is usually in a position of weakness. 

- Demonstrate mastery of a great game for not letting the opponent think otherwise and take confidence in his game 

- Prudence, and no precipitation in the return of easy balls, and always try to take advantage of the gap in the sets and do    

not let the opponent back this huge gap of 40/0  or  30/0  Good Courage! Good Chance!!!! 

rahim57
#30 Posted : Saturday, May 28, 2011 9:45:06 AM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;307536 wrote:

rahim57;305255 wrote:

Trophy!

About! Masha, why you do not put wristbands!?  I think that is a positive effect and you can give them to your fans at the end of the Match. Good Chance  

Dartagnan
#31 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2011 12:56:03 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

rahim57;307907 wrote:

rahim57;307536 wrote:

rahim57;305255 wrote:

Trophy!

About! Masha, why you do not put wristbands!?  I think that is a positive effect and you can give them to your fans at the end of the Match. Good Chance  

Don't you afraid that Maria's opponents read our advice and use the same advice for themselves?

Self control is a good advice. When you are in a difficult situation on the court, you have to control your self, be quiet and think how you can reach a better situation. If you get into a panic; it is sure that you are going to lose the match. When people get into a panic their brains don't find the best solution. When your opponent knows that you get into a panic, she will play a better tennis at this moment and will be more courageous.  

Davai Masha

rahim57
#32 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2011 2:05:31 PM(UTC)
rahim57

Dartagnan;307940 wrote:

rahim57;307907 wrote:

rahim57;307536 wrote:

rahim57;305255 wrote:

Trophy!

Don't you afraid that Maria's opponents read our advice and use the same advice for themselves?

Self control is a good advice. When you are in a difficult situation on the court, you have to control your self, be quiet and think how you can reach a better situation. If you get into a panic; it is sure that you are going to lose the match. When people get into a panic their brains don't find the best solution. When your opponent knows that you get into a panic, she will play a better tennis at this moment and will be more courageous.  

Davai Masha

Hello!

I want to say that I counted with this possibility, it is very possible that other athletes consult this topic and may take benefit from some advices, but in this case only one who knows how to apply the guidelines can benefit of the results; and then there's individual performance and powerful that make the difference, and here, we trust in Masha.

In terms of self-control, it is clear that the sport of tennis is a bit different of the other sports in the psychological aspect;  and in this situation the psychological conditions in general can influence on a good concentration. And in this context that I gave some psychological advices in my previous posts to avoid falling in the game of player or his opponent's supporters.

So the only way to master his sport behavior and ensure a good self-control is to be positive about the small details and little things that can play on the nerves of the player, it is necessary, for example, to reverse the direction of everything from negative into a positive.

Also, we must take advantage of the general psychological climate that remains in favor of Sharapova as a true champion and outstanding player. Good Chance for Masha 

Dartagnan on 5/29/2011(UTC)
Dartagnan
#155 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2011 2:15:29 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

7 DOUBLE FAULTS IS TOO MUCH FOR TODAY MATCH AGAINST RADWANSKA.

IF MASHA WERE MORE PATIENCE; SHE WOULD WIN THE SECOND SET QUICKLIER BY AVOIDING DOUBLE FAULTS.

rahim57
#156 Posted : Tuesday, June 07, 2011 6:19:03 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;305255 wrote:

Hello! Maria ;

I don’t can support for don’t have been with you in these last time for give you my advices ; I am very sorry, I have had a problem of connection and my computer is damaged because high voltage ; I don’t like talk about my problems and you know that.

I am sick and I like say to you that I am very sad and very sorry for this RG ½ final. I don’t understand what happened and why you don’t can play your true game ?

I don’t like ask you what happened for don’t be indiscreet, but, I would like ask why you don’t have played your true game ? If, there are some psychological effects, I think that you know how avoid that.

It's true that NA LI has played well and deserved his title, but what surprised me is that you have had your game too centered on the center, without take advantage of the strong & quick shots and feints. 

By cons, NA LI took advantage of the game through the strong and rapid fire and the opposites. I knew she would focus his game on this tactic, but I did not warn you because the problem of connection, and also because I thought you knew your opponent and you know how to take advantage of my advice and thwart his game 

Unfortunately, quite the opposite happened, as you let your opponent takes advantage of the game and dominates you through these techniques and if Na Li won not because she was stronger than you, but because you have not played your real game.

Also, she made many mistakes, but you also have not managed to avoid the double faults, I was not surprised because I saw early on that your main asset to win the match you did astray it before starting this match. 

I mean the psychological effect that was your greatest advantage and which you could not enjoy it, because before you start the match you had lost the will to win and almost feel like playing, I do not know what happened, but all I know is that you have played your real game in the penultimate Set, where the game was already done and it was a little too late. 

I hope it will be good for another Grand Slam, and I wish you great courage and luck ; And next time I will analyze more these little details. Kiss  

rahim57
#154 Posted : Wednesday, June 08, 2011 12:09:08 AM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;307906 wrote:

rahim57;305255 wrote:

Trophy!!!!!!

Hello!

I want to talk to you on some points that may affect the player and the influence the outcome of games. Thus, it must be very careful on these points for not to lose the match:

- External psychological conditions: External psychological conditions, whether positives or negatives, can influence the behavior of the player & the game result.

In this case, it must be very careful and not be influenced by too contention conditions for being too distracted by too much estimate or too disrupted by psychological pressure, may be decisive for the player, so it is necessary that’s the player knows how to avoid falling into this trap and do not take into account this factor too emotional (positive or negative) of external conditions.

- Leave behind: in some cases the player may be carried away by dropping a certain behavior that may negatively influences the outcome of matches, here the motivation and the concentration are the only weapons to avoid this behavior.

- Psychological effect: always take advantage of the psychological effect and not get caught by pessimism, in which cases there are two situations:

1) Either the opponent is in a psychological weak (external psychological effect)

2) Either yourself who are experiencing psychological strength (favorite)

In Both cases we must take advantage of this factor to try to dominate the opponent and win the match

- Double fault: the only way to avoid the repetitive double faults is to change the manner and method of service. For example if the first shot did not succeed we must change the manner of shooting and of direction.