logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Maria's future
Bakh
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 17, 2010 4:40:54 PM(UTC)

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Мария, хотел бы обратить Ваше внимание на то, что Ваши неуспехи на корте в последнее время - это результат плохой организации Вашего времени. Вы слишком увлеклись участием в рекламе и в тусовках. Тренировочный процесс запущен. Да и в голове, наверное, теннис загнан в дальний угол. Большие рекламные деньги расслабляют всех, кто с этим сталкивается. Но если Ваши неудачи продолжатся, то и рекламодатели вскоре отвернутся от Вас, т.к. им нужны победители, т.е. первые и только первые. Подумайте об этом. Кроме того, хочу посоветовать Вам, играя в теннис, старайтесь больше бить по краям, а то Вы все время бьете по центру, облегчая тем самым своим соперницам легко обыгрывать Вас. А мне за Вас обидно, потому что у Вас очень красивые ноги. Таких ног нет ни у одной теннисистки. Спасибо за внимание.

Maria, should like to turn Your attention on that Your failures on court in recently - a result of bad organization of Your time. You too raged to the participation in advertisement and in parties. The Burn-in (process uncared-for. And in your head, probably, tennis was penned in distant corner. The Great advertising money weaken all, who with this faces. But if Your failures will last, advertisers will soon unscrewed from You, since they need to winners i.e. the first and only first. Think about this. Besides, I want to advise You, playing tennis, try more to beat on edge, but You all time beat on the centre, relieving hereunder to your adversaries easy to beat You. I am very offensive for You. because You have very beautiful legs. Such legs has not any tennis player-woman. Thank you for attention.

1 user thanked Bakh for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 5/8/2011(UTC)
DavaiMashenka
#3 Posted : Sunday, October 17, 2010 8:17:12 PM(UTC)

Good points in there. [^o)]
Joana Carujo
#4 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 5:21:42 PM(UTC)
Joana Carujo

Can you translate ffor english please...
Bakh
#2 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 7:19:18 PM(UTC)

Maria, should like to turn Your attention on that Your failures on court in recently - a result of bad organization of Your time. You too raged to the participation in advertisement and in parties. The Burn-in (process uncared-for. And in your head, probably, tennis was penned in distant corner. The Great advertising money weaken all, who with this faces. But if Your failures will last, advertisers will soon unscrewed from You, since they need to winners i.e. the first and only first. Think about this. Besides, I want to advise You, playing tennis, try more to beat on edge, but You all time beat on the centre, relieving hereunder to your adversaries easy to beat You. I am very offensive for You, because You have very beautiful legs. Such legs has not any tennis player-woman. Thank you for attention.
knk17forever
#5 Posted : Saturday, May 07, 2011 11:04:49 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Maria, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that your on-court setbacks in recent years - is the result of poor organization of your time. You have too much attention to the participation in the advertising and get-togethers. The training process is started. And in my head, probably tennis driven into a corner. Large advertising money relax everyone, it is facing. But if your failures continue, and advertisers will soon turn away from you, because they need champions, ie the first and only first. Think about it. In addition, I want to advise you, playing tennis, try to beat you again at the edges, and then you beat all the time in the center, thereby facilitating their rivals easily beat you. And I hurt for you because you have very nice legs. These legs is not present at one tennis player. Thank you for your attention

This might be a better translation...

This is courtesy of google translate btw... not sure if it is better but it might be.
1 user thanked knk17forever for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 5/8/2011(UTC)
Dartagnan
#6 Posted : Sunday, May 08, 2011 3:37:45 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

Originally Posted by: knk17forever Go to Quoted Post
Maria, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that your on-court setbacks in recent years - is the result of poor organization of your time. You have too much attention to the participation in the advertising and get-togethers. The training process is started. And in my head, probably tennis driven into a corner. Large advertising money relax everyone, it is facing. But if your failures continue, and advertisers will soon turn away from you, because they need champions, ie the first and only first. Think about it. In addition, I want to advise you, playing tennis, try to beat you again at the edges, and then you beat all the time in the center, thereby facilitating their rivals easily beat you. And I hurt for you because you have very nice legs. These legs is not present at one tennis player. Thank you for your attention

This might be a better translation...

This is courtesy of google translate btw... not sure if it is better but it might be.

Excellent advice from Bach. 

Anyway I have noticed in the last tournamant in the USA that Masha knows how to beat long balls at edges.

Masha needs to be more concentrated on her tennis than anything in the world, even if she was excellent in the past 

Masha should gamble frenziedly. I still remember when she defeated the best tennis players. 

MASHA WILL COME BACK!!! МАША ВЕРНЁТСЯ!!!!!

masha

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.