logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages123>»
Wifi, Cell Phones & Web Addiction
Dartagnan
#1 Posted : Monday, March 14, 2011 1:48:09 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

Microwave radiations surround us, these radiations come from new wireless technologies we use every day in our life such as Wifi, Wimax, GSM antennas, smart phones....

Few people know the effects of these radiations on our bodies. Others prefer not to talk about these effects because they earn money with these technologies.

United Nations asked to scientists and physicists to continue to study the effects of these radiations on our bodies even if we use them everyday. 

We can remember on thing, it took about 20 years to prove that cigarettes are dangerous for our body and give cancer.

As we have not proved the safety of these radiation, it is necessary to limit the use of these new wireless technologies.

You can see here a movie about Wifi radiations, they try to visualize them with special lights:

watch this movie and think about microwave radiation: 

videos.next-up.org/norvege/Visualisation_2D_irradiation_en_zone_urbaine/13_03_2011.html

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

2 users thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
paul_pipkin on 3/14/2011(UTC), Alireza on 3/6/2012(UTC)
paul_pipkin
#2 Posted : Monday, March 14, 2011 2:58:18 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Was thanked: 1868 time(s) in 1238 post(s)

Dunno what she thinks, Dart, but: You might be interested--American science fiction began to question & speculate on this back in the 80S & 90s, most notably derivative of the writer William Gibson (who invented the term "cyberspace".) From Wikipedia articles:

"Johnny Mnemonic" is a short story by William Gibson, and the inspiration behind the film of the same name. The short story first appeared in Omni magazine in 1981, and was subsequently included in 1986's Burning Chrome, a collection of Gibson's short fiction. It takes place in the world of Gibson's cyberpunk novels, predating them by some years, and introduces the character Molly, who plays a prominent role in Gibson's Sprawl trilogy of novels.

The Keanu Reeves film plot differs considerably from the short story, and a novelization of William Gibson's screenplay written by Terry Bisson was published in 1995 under the title of Johnny Mnemonic. In 1996 a film tie-in edition of Gibson's original short story was published as a standalone book.

The story in the movie significantly deviates from the short story, most notably turning Johnny, not girlfriend Molly, into the primary action figure. In fact, the movie transforms this girlfriend from Molly into "Jane", as the film rights to Molly were owned by a company unaffiliated with the film's producers.

Nerve Attenuation Syndrome (NAS) is a fictional disease in the film, which is not present in the short story. NAS, also called "the black shakes", is caused by an overexposure to electromagnetic radiation from omnipresent technological devices, and is presented as a raging epidemic affecting the world in the future. The plot of the film revolves around the one pharmaceutical corporation that has found a cure but chooses to withhold it from the public in favor of a more lucrative treatment program.

"That's the way the world works... right now." --Maria Sharapova at 17
1 user thanked paul_pipkin for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 3/14/2011(UTC)
Dartagnan
#3 Posted : Monday, March 14, 2011 7:30:52 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Originally Posted by: paul_pipkin Go to Quoted Post

Nerve Attenuation Syndrome (NAS) is a fictional disease in the film, which is not present in the short story. NAS, also called "the black shakes", is caused by an overexposure to electromagnetic radiation from omnipresent technological devices, and is presented as a raging epidemic affecting the world in the future. The plot of the film revolves around the one pharmaceutical corporation that has found a cure but chooses to withhold it from the public in favor of a more lucrative treatment program.

GOOD NEWS.

Yes good books of science fiction are interesting. I particularly like reading Jules Vernes' books because in his books he predicted many future events such as space travels.  

Good science fiction books often give us a real view of the future and help us to avoid a danger.

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

kb4iuj
#4 Posted : Sunday, April 03, 2011 6:40:38 PM(UTC)
kb4iuj

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 11 post(s)

What I worry about is the radiation which everybody gets from all those GPS satellites, that kind of stuff is like everywhere.

1 user thanked kb4iuj for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 4/3/2011(UTC)
kb4iuj
#6 Posted : Sunday, April 03, 2011 6:51:14 PM(UTC)
kb4iuj

Wonder if Maria owns a metal detector ?

As no tell'in how many old landmines and bombs they'd uncover or maybe the Tsar jewels.

You know, years ago when I was in visiting in Kiev. They found a cache of WWII stuff in Shevenko Park, right in front of Red University... Anybody here know where I'm talking about. They sale ice cream there in the summer time.

Just up from the Market and on Tolstoy Blvd. Go over a block or two and there's the opera house.
kb4iuj
#7 Posted : Sunday, April 03, 2011 6:54:56 PM(UTC)
kb4iuj

You know, somebody needs to drop by Radio Ukraine and tell them. The Voice of Russia is now using 7.440 and I kind of like miss their nightly show, about great Ukrainians. But, ah, into the wee wee hours of about 10pm they really start playing some of that great classical music, with little notes about who influenced them and such.
Dartagnan
#5 Posted : Sunday, April 03, 2011 11:26:20 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Originally Posted by: kb4iuj Go to Quoted Post

What I worry about is the radiation which everybody gets from all those GPS satellites, that kind of stuff is like everywhere.

I understand you. You are totally right about GPS satellites, they also use them for mobile phone communication, they emit micro-wave radiation from the space and everybody on the earth receive them. These radiation are also received by many animals such as birds. These artificial radiations created by men, irradiate everybody on the earth and change our environment. We should avoid them. As few people understand the physics behind these radiations, people who created this technology think that our society becomes civilized.

We should remember that Micro-wave radiations comes from GPS satellites, irradite us and change our environment. 

I am happy kb4iuj that you are concerned by this trouble. We have to fight micro-wave radiations and nuclear radiation. They are dangerous for our health. Even if people who earn a lot of money with this business prefer not to talk about this problem in our society. 

satellite

americanwerewolfinlondon
#8 Posted : Friday, April 29, 2011 11:07:23 AM(UTC)
americanwerewolfinlondon

Groups: BasicUsers

im a sports nutrionist health freak if read bill romaski's book thats me. I know my body. I hate beeing in same room with a fat lazy person or a person with a bad spirit have to leave the room.

I was ot around lectronics for 1-2 years then around it felt very irriated.

I have a thoery we are all connected by radio waves. if some 1 knows this stuff we maybe could tune into a persons radio wave and read his thaughts.ESP.

I love all races of the world, i felt on same frequecy except 2 1 was like they were from another planet dead people the other caeveman.

I know i baught that phiton bracelet.I waer.I know when my life is restores my manchion no one with a bad spirit can ever enter or fat people. Have you entered a building no one is even in thier and you get bad spirits of the place. as duriing the day it is fat slob trailor trash that works thier.thier are magnets you can get help out.

I know my rule all woman have to wear india dresses or nike athletic sports wear. no men but me ever alloud in my house ever.but in every way get my manchion postive and spirtual to highest degree, and search out that stuff mae it good frequencies.

as it says in the bible purify yourself from everything that contaimates both body and spirit out to refrence to god. 1st rule to be of god.i am no christain all fake, my philpophy is king david a man after gods heart and god reads your heart to dedide if saved or not. forgive me for i have sinned is retrded why bother haveiing rules if all u have to do is ask for forgivness and only rule you dont break is murder. I can rape some ones little girl murder some one and same sin as stealling some ones pencil.YMCA mind body and spirit equally.

I belive in sparten way of life except no feg stuff, you perfect yourself. alchol, junk food is banned, we all train play sports or a fitness bodybuilder, get smart be spirtual.

any 1 that is lazy or fat give them a bad of sugar and forget about them, leave them at the bottom. I hate phipshy every one comes down to fat lazy slob coach potote level.

I belive in that stuff emensly.

Dartagnan
#9 Posted : Friday, April 29, 2011 9:56:59 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Originally Posted by: americanwerewolfinlondon Go to Quoted Post

im a sports nutrionist health freak if read bill romaski's book thats me. I know my body. I hate beeing in same room with a fat lazy person or a person with a bad spirit have to leave the room.

I was ot around lectronics for 1-2 years then around it felt very irriated.

I have a thoery we are all connected by radio waves. if some 1 knows this stuff we maybe could tune into a persons radio wave and read his thaughts.ESP.

A LONG TIME EXPOSITION OF MICROWAVE RADIATION FROM WIFI, WIMAX, GSM antennas or Cell phones CAN BE DANGEROUS FOR OUR HEALTH. YOU CAN BECOME ELECTROSENSITIVE.

MICROWAVE RADIATION ARE NOT SAFE NATURAL RADIATION FOR OUR HEALTH. THEY HAVE BEEN CREATED BY MEN AND OUR BODY DOESN'T RECOGNIZE THEM AS A SAFE RADIATION. 

READ THE ARTICLE: http://www.es-uk.info/ne...0501_main_newsletter.pdf 

MICROWAVES

Dartagnan
#10 Posted : Sunday, September 25, 2011 9:34:54 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Chris Busby on how mobile phones cause cancer

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/w...XcCU&feature=related

USE YOUR MOBILE PHONE WITH A HEADPHONE TO AVOID MICROWAVE RADIATIONS OR INTERACTION OF THIS RADIATION WITH YOUR BRAIN.

WHEN I SEE TEENAGERS WHO SPEND HOURS TO PHONE WITH THEIR MOBILE PHONE ON THEIR EARS, I AM TERRIFIED. 

IT IS THE BEST PICTURE OF MARIA SHARAPOVA. I REALLY LOVE IT.

no-username
#11 Posted : Sunday, October 16, 2011 3:25:47 PM(UTC)
no-username

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Dartagnan Go to Quoted Post

Microwave radiations surround us, these radiations come from new wireless technologies we use every day in our life such as Wifi, Wimax, GSM antennas, smart phones....

Few people know the effects of these radiations on our bodies. Others prefer not to talk about these effects because they earn money with these technologies.

United Nations asked to scientists and physicists to continue to study the effects of these radiations on our bodies even if we use them everyday. 

We can remember on thing, it took about 20 years to prove that cigarettes are dangerous for our body and give cancer.

As we have not proved the safety of these radiation, it is necessary to limit the use of these new wireless technologies.

You can see here a movie about Wifi radiations, they try to visualize them with special lights:

videos.next-up.org/norvege/Visualisation_2D_irradiation_en_zone_urbaine/13_03_2011.html

All that i know is that when i used a bluetooth headphones with my computer and in the same moment i were cooking something into microwaves ... the headphones where given no sound .

In another view I think that we all use junk food with microwaved i mean quick cooking meal with not enough energy for a day certainly that is the cause of.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

Arthur C. Clarke
Brebis
#15 Posted : Sunday, October 16, 2011 4:05:17 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 361 time(s) in 215 post(s)
How stupid you can be !!
Dartagnan
#12 Posted : Sunday, October 16, 2011 6:20:01 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Originally Posted by: no-username Go to Quoted Post

All that i know is that when i used a bluetooth headphones with my computer and in the same moment i were cooking something into microwaves ... the headphones where given no sound .

In another view I think that we all use junk food with microwaved i mean quick cooking meal with not enough energy for a day certainly that is the cause of.

YOU MADE AN EXCELLENT EXPERIMENT WITH YOUR MICROWAVE OVEN AND BLEUTOOTH HEADPHONES.

THE FACT THAT YOUR BLEUTOOTH HEADPHONES DOEN'T WORK NEAR THE MICROWAVE OVEN MEANS THAT THESE TWO TECHNOLOGIES USED THE SAME FREQUENCIES 2.4 GHz. THEY INTERFERE With EACH OTHER SO YOU CAN'T HAVE THE SOUND IN YOUR HEADPHONES. 

THE FREQUENCY 2.4 GHz means that the matter vibrates 2.4 billions in one second. That is why your food cooks so fast in a microwave oven, the vibration is so high, by forcing the organic matter to vibrate so quick you increase the frictions and you heat your food faster. But the microwave oven which forced the matter to vibrate so fast, has also the proprety to destroy the molecular structure of your food so after that your body can't use the food your have cooked in the microwave oven. The food is totally destroyed and can't give you the necessary strength or energy. 

I have showed it in an experiment I have done recently with plants: the water heat in a microwave oven is not the same anymore:

video: http://www.youtube.com/u...e=mhee#p/u/1/dPeP8G7KX2I

THE FACT THAT YOUR HEADPHONE BLEUTOOTH USES THE FREQUENCY OF THE MICROWAVE OVEN 2.4 GHz; IT IS ALSO A DANGER FOR YOU. THESE MODULATED FREQUENCIES CAN INTERFERE WITH YOUR HEAD EVEN IF THE BLEUTOOTH USE LESS ENERGY. THEY CAN INTERACT WITH YOUR HEAD LITTLE BY LITTLE EVERY DAY AND SOMETHING CAN HAPPEN IN YOUR HEAD SOMEDAY. I MEAN IT IS BETTER TO STOP USING YOUR BLEUTOOTH HEADPHONE. YOU CAN USE A NORMAL HEADPHONE. LOOK THIS PICTURE: 

Masha is clever

Dartagnan
#13 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2011 8:10:43 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Microwave radiation (RF,EMFs) in new refrigerators:

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/w...3xmAcQ&feature=feedu 

Be carefull just buy the classical refrigerator, if you want to avoid microwave radiation in your kitchen: 

masha

Dartagnan
#14 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2011 8:25:04 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Dirty truth about CFL Bulbs 

VIDEO1: http://www.youtube.com/w...h?NR=1&v=4x6LNTdMVaU

VIDEO2: http://www.youtube.com/w...oTgY&feature=related

VIDEO3: http://www.youtube.com/w...2YYQ&feature=related

Microwave radiation (RF,EMFs) in new refrigerators:

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/w...3xmAcQ&feature=feedu 

Be carefull just buy the classical refrigerator, if you want to avoid microwave radiation in your kitchen: 

masha

Brebis
#16 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2011 2:42:02 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 361 time(s) in 215 post(s)

Sorry to say but I hope that not all Russians are like you ! Not a good promotion of a Russian citizen .
One Poetin is enough.

CROUCHING TIGER
#19 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2011 6:53:57 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Was thanked: 2862 time(s) in 1718 post(s)

From Ukraine with DANGEROUS RADIATION !!!!

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD
Dartagnan
#17 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2011 11:43:19 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Originally Posted by: Brebis Go to Quoted Post

Sorry to say but I hope that not all Russians are like you ! Not a good promotion of a Russian citizen .
One Poetin is enough.

We just need to work for our country and our citizens. We don't care about what other people think about us because they are not the ones who are going to modernize Russia. Some of them are often jealous. 

masha

2 users thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
CROUCHING TIGER on 10/20/2011(UTC), jesuschrist on 1/26/2013(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER
#20 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2011 1:01:02 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

MORE RADIATION DANGER...Watch out and keep that body healthy and fit even "on the beach":)

1 user thanked CROUCHING TIGER for this useful post.
adrian555 on 5/17/2012(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER
#26 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2011 1:37:15 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

I agree with u Dart. If the European Community only had a "PUTIN" things would be much

better here. Europe NEEDS a STRONG hand to arrange their crisis!!!

1 user thanked CROUCHING TIGER for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 10/20/2011(UTC)