logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

10 Pages123>»
How to win a tennis Match!?
rahim57
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 17, 2011 8:08:12 PM(UTC)
rahim57

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 22 post(s)

What are the 12 main advices in the technical and physical level for a tennis player for win her Match?

rahim57 

Hello! Maria, How are you today? now I will talk to you about my opinion with frankness and sincerity. l think when we are in the final we must and need win it; unless the opponent is stronger; But, this is not the case, since you are stronger and better. A final must live it and win it and not wait for another final; I don't believe in this step by step, since you are successful, powerful and big Champion.

This gradually it is in politics (where they want to win the time) and not in professional sports where the effort and the sacrifice of the hard work require be rewarded by a trophy Champion. I wish you a Great Courage and Good Chance in your future tournaments. I love you! Kiss :)

PS: Before continuing with my advices in my Forum Topic of your website, I would like to know clearly if I don't bother you or don't cause you some disturbance in your games? For this reason, I will let you my email address, here, whether I should continue or not. Thank you! for the frankness :)

Email: anis8957@aol.com  

Cell Phone:   + 213.550749442      

P.S: That is my home adress for receive some sport memories as a racket, cap, ball, wristband, t-shirt, etc.. for the collection, if they are tennis players who pass by here. Thank you!

Mr. Abderrahmane AMROU

20, Route d'Alger - Médéa

26000 Algeria

Hello Masha!

I think that you need save all these page of this topic for to get

a good sport book and to put this contents in safe for the practice

rahim57
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 22, 2011 6:00:48 PM(UTC)
rahim57

Originally Posted by: rahim57 Go to Quoted Post

What are the 12 main advices in the technical and physical level for a tennis player for to win her Match?

I believe there is a general strategy for to win one tennis Match, in this way there are 2 tactics:

1) Technical tactic:It is based on the intelligence and ruse aspect, where  the player can use all imagination for trap her opponent with feints (Federer is an example in this case); in this tactic there are 6 big advices which can help for win the Match: 

- Never return the ball toward the top if you don't are in difficult

- Never return the regulary ball over twice without hitting a strong shoot

- Never shoot your ball over twice to the same place if you don't are in difficult

- Try to play your first set with precaution, concentration and win it, your second and third set with power and offensive, your fourth and fifth set without faults and your sixth set with preciseness and defensive

- Try to play your important match taking advantage of the psychological effect of your opponent when you are dominant

- Try to use so much feints and opposite view in your game for to be relaxed physically 

../..        To be continued 

rahim57
#3 Posted : Thursday, March 24, 2011 6:03:43 PM(UTC)
rahim57

What are the 12 main advices in the technical and physical level for a tennis player for to win her Match?

2) About the physical tactic, its an evidence that the player can base his game on the physical strenght, since he cans win her Match only on the base of physical power (Nadal is a good example in this case). But, this tactic needs and demands a big physical form where the player cans resist and hold out one Match which cans last 3 and 4 hours or more. In this tactic there are too 6 big advices which can help for to win the Match:

- Never shoot the same service if you have lost the first, its for avoid the double faults; you can change the direction or the power

- Try to score so much points with powerful shoots (service), taking advantage of the physical weakness of your opponent

- Try to avoid the precipitations, since they are the enemies of the performance

- Try to study and take advantage of the psychological and physical weakness of your opponent

- Try to let the ball bulge on the mat, when you have the time, for to have the ru-up for to shoot a powerful shoot

- Never change your Racket if you see that you have done a good Set and not have done so much faults

At last, this is only some advices for help the player in his game and help it to avoid to do so much faults and win his Match; We can complete this list, but the essential in one Match of tennis its to take advantage on all the physical and psychological aspects of the game of your opponent. Good Chance for Masha and so much Big Success in her next tournaments. :)

rahim57
#4 Posted : Sunday, March 27, 2011 6:35:05 PM(UTC)
rahim57

For win one tennis Match, there are too so much advices and methods about how to do a good game and win the Match. Here, we can talk about the technical and psychological advices of the coach. Since, when there is an important match and a powerful opponent, the rol of the coach is bring the final and decisive dose for to help his player for win the Match.

Sometimes there are coachs who like shake psychologically the player when he is a little heavy; but this is not the case of Sharapova, since she is always energy playing. Of course, why the advices of the coach are decisives, its when he intervenes in the good moment, that is to say between the two games, and gives to his player the indispensable advices about the psychological and tecnical aspect.

The coach can watch from afar the weaknesses of the opponent, when his player don't can see them. Naturally, he can gives same important advices for his player who can help him for to win the Match. One tennis player who plays an important Match without these coach advices not can play with all his physical, psychological and tecnical potential. Its for this reason that the advices of the coach are necessary, especially when it is a very important Match; Also, these advices can be unobtrusives, for example with little paper. I wish Good Chance and more Big Success for Masha :)

rahim57
#5 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2011 6:21:41 PM(UTC)
rahim57

For win one tennis Match there are so much other advices which can help the player for can take good self-control of himself; in this way, there are 2 advices in the physical and psychological aspect:

1) In physical aspect: The Flexibility; this physical quality is the base of all performance, since when the player is strong and flexible he can reach his top level and his extrem performance and he can control his Match and dominate it easily.

For to work very good the sport flexibility there are so much methods as the gymnastic, the artistic danse or other physical exercices; but the gymnastic or the artistic danse are the best solution for one player who has so much hard physical work.

2) In psychologcal aspect: The Superstition; this psychological defect is the main cause for one player for to lose his Match; since it is the big arm that the players use for to defeat their opponents; also there are so much players and adversaries who can use negatively the defect of superstition of their opponents for to win the Match.

The battle in this context starts before the Match, from the locker room or, soon after, before. Of course, the solution in this way is simply reverse the role of the things, that is to say reverse the values of the things; for example:

9 = negative and 6 = positive; So when you see 9 you can reverse it in 6 and in all side you can reverse all the negative things in positive things; like that those who have a negative superstition can have other positive superstition which help them in their battle or Game. Good Chance for Masha in all her next Matchs and I wish more big Success for her :)

rahim57
#6 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 1:30:31 PM(UTC)
rahim57

What are the 12 main advices in the technical and physical level for a tennis player for to win her Matc 

rahim57 Hello! Masha; I am sorry for this sad final; that is so hard; but I like say you that you are the best and you can take confidence in yourself, you are strong; About your Match and this late in the game, I told you yesterday in my comments that you need take care for don't go so much slow in your Game and lose the time and the Match; Since I think that you are slow in your first game because you are too slow in your heating, you are like a diesel engine that takes longer to warm (maybe because you were born in Siberia :)) So, I gave you advice to warm-up before enter in the tennis courts for can enter quickly in the game and win the first sets; But, hopefully it's for upcoming games and tournaments. I like your self esteem, but you don't need have this self satisfaction, since you deserve so much some big Titles. Good Courage and Good Chance for the next Tournaments. I love you! Kiss :)

rahim57
#9 Posted : Tuesday, April 05, 2011 6:29:05 AM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57 Hello! Maria and md811ramos@bell.net, I would like give you all my thanks for this good appreciation; for my sex, I am a man and I have my profile in Facebook with photos and the same nick.

I am one of those many unconditional Fans who love (like) you for yourself and also for your tennis game; I only think give you same advices with my comments and never want to do to you some reproachs of any nature whatsoever, since I like you and I like see you win so much a big Titles for to be happy and also all us. But; I like ask you pardon if I am wrong.

Also, I like say you one Arabic proverb meaning : " Let me live today and kill me tomorrow". Of course, Me and all your fans like see you live for always for win so much big Titles and be so much happy. GOD BLESS! Good Courage and Good Chance.... I love you! Kiss :)

Posted: on 4/3/2011- Report

rahim57
#10 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 9:18:31 AM(UTC)
rahim57

Hello! Masha;

For to prepare  and  begin  the  next  tournament, he  must  take  stock  of  previous tournaments  and  analyze  all  your  matches  to  be able to correct the mistakes  and  prepare yourself accordingly  through  a specific training program.

It is not enough to see the rankings or the result of a finalist, but to understand the reasons that you do not have the first Trophy tournament in Miami, so it should be noted all the negative points of your game during all these tournaments for to do the list of your weaknesses in the game, which are:

-   Double fault repetitive
-   Weakness in the shooting when you buck the ball
-   Lack of persistence when you lead to 40/0 or 40/15
-   Delayed and slow of play at the start of the Match

In the first case, you need to work very hard  your physical body, at level the arms and wrists. Here, you can use heavy balls and rackets, for special training

In the second case, is the same as the first case, but you have to do same extra exercises on shooting at a long distance.

In the third case,  is a matter of concentration, precision and caution, so we must avoid haste, impatience, nervousness and overconfidence. 

In the fourth case, I already talked about it several times, only I want clarify to you that your sport and physical behavior during a match differs from others, because you are slow in your warm up and very strong & powerful in full & deep game and in the middle Match; and for this reason I advised you to do specific warm-up earlier and before enter in the tennis court.

I hope that you can take advantage of these advices and know that others can do it; I wish you a Big Success in your next tournaments. Good Courage & Good Chance! Kiss 

P.S: Masha! Not forget your weekly endurance on the rib (some 10 km to 16 km) for fortify your physical body at level of the legs, calfs, tendons and the toes. Also, I would like ask you why you don't use the strips in your wrists, this is can help you in the powerful shoots and for avoid the injury. Good Courage and Good Chance.

rahim57
#11 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2011 9:40:09 AM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57 

Hello!

Thank you! for share this video with all your Friends, its for support Sharapova for recover her true place of Number One in World, since she is the true tennis Champion. Thanks again! :)

Share this link plz! :  http://youtu.be/RMqZ_NkEPjU

rahim57
#12 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2011 6:03:01 PM(UTC)
rahim57

Hello! 

Now I can talk about the two sport conditions which can help the tennis player for dominate the Match and win it; it is the agility and the speed; but in the case of Sharapova there is other physical advantage: is its height. Of course, if Sharapova work very good her agility and speed, she can take advantage of her height for totally control the Match and dominate her opponents.

I don't believe that there are many tennis players who have the height of Sharapova, so she can control easily all the space of the court for make sur one good defense in her game. I think that there are so much means for to work seriously these sport conditions of agility and speed as the gymnastics and the series of speed.

I hope that Maria can take advantage of these particular sport conditions for to be invincible player in all side. Good Chance for Maria and more Big Success in the next tournaments. 

rahim57
#13 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2011 6:23:00 PM(UTC)
rahim57

P.S:

Not forget the psychological power of favorite Number One, for this reason everything must work sports, psychological conditions, the condition sports, sport polls, athletic goals, will sport and physical energy to converge in the same direction to prepare the ground for this new conquest of number one in World.

Don't worry, go ahead and conquer, is your legitimate right that you greatly deserve. Good Courage! and Good Chance!

rahim57
#14 Posted : Monday, May 02, 2011 6:56:51 PM(UTC)
rahim57

Hello Masha; 

when fitness is at its limit, requires the balancer with the rest active and the moderate entrainnement sessions.

Do not forget that, the rest is part of the performance potential, so we must balance this rest with relaxation or soft sessions, it's very good for the fitness.

Also, it must be remembered that the formatting on the psychological aspect invigorates and strengthens so much the physical effort; So do not forget the above rules on this aspect. Good Chance!
Dartagnan
#15 Posted : Monday, May 02, 2011 7:29:30 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

Tennis is like chess, you need to use the right strategy to defeat your opponent.

Physical condition is also necessary to realize your goal.

Chess lessons for tennis: http://guardian.co.tt/sp.../24/chess-lessons-tennis

Garry Kasparov: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hf31xOhchY

MASHA

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

1 user thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
MiniMasha12 on 4/11/2012(UTC)
rahim57
#16 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2011 11:42:33 AM(UTC)
rahim57

Originally Posted by: Dartagnan Go to Quoted Post

Tennis is like chess, you need to use the right strategy to defeat your opponent.

Hello! Dartagnan; 

I read the article and I want to tell you that your opinion is true, but what is more important in tennis is the physical reflexes, patience and self control that can be provided by psychological performance.

Tennis does not need a large and deep mastery of reflection, but a psychological and physical performance at the same time. 

Also, tennis has the advantage to back on past mistakes, but only requires that the balance of the game inter in a strategy to win, and the time and mistakes are not an unfavorable parameter for the player in his match.

Good Chance for Masha!

2 users thanked rahim57 for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 5/3/2011(UTC), MiniMasha12 on 4/11/2012(UTC)
rahim57
#19 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2011 12:01:53 PM(UTC)
rahim57

P.S:  But, there are also the sport nutrition wich can bring so much energy for the player and which can be prepared before the Match.  

Dartagnan
#17 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2011 2:56:26 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Hello! Dartagnan; 

I read the article and I want to tell you that your opinion is true, but what is more important in tennis is the physical reflexes, patience and self control that can be provided by psychological performance.

Tennis does not need a large and deep mastery of reflection, but a psychological and physical performance at the same time. 

Also, tennis has the advantage to back on past mistakes, but only requires that the balance of the game inter in a strategy to win, and the time and mistakes are not an unfavorable parameter for the player in his match.

Good Chance for Masha!

Yes you are right. Tennis players have to be patient. Maria had a trouble with double faults during her serves. I always tell that the second serve should be softer than the first one to avoid to lose an important point then you need to play tennis and use the right strategy against your opponent.  It is impossible to win a match only with aces.

You also need a new strategy for each opponent because they don't play the same level of tennis. 

Self control is very important in tennis. You should control your nerves. 

Food is important. Yes I remember that Masha used to eat a banana during a tennis match. It helped. 

Concentration is important. You should think about the match and how to win the match when you are playing a tennis match. If you think about something else or a trouble you have in life, you will lose the match. 

A good sleep before a tennis match is also very important. 

Davai Masha!!!!!
"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

1 user thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
MiniMasha12 on 4/11/2012(UTC)
rahim57
#18 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2011 5:17:40 PM(UTC)
rahim57

Yes you are right. Tennis players have to be patient. Maria had a trouble with double faults during her serves. I always tell that the second serve should be softer than the first one to avoid to lose an important point then you need to play tennis and use the right strategy against your opponent.  It is impossible to win a match only with aces.

You also need a new strategy for each opponent because they don't play the same level of tennis. 

Self control is very important in tennis. You should control your nerves. 

Food is important. Yes I remember that Masha used to eat a banana during a tennis match. It helped. 

Concentration is important. You should think about the match and how to win the match when you are playing a tennis match. If you think about something else or a trouble you have in life, you will lose the match. 

A good sleep before a tennis match is also very important. 

Davai Masha!!!!!

Ok! It is very clear; 

There is also the belief in its potential, since it is a major asset to believe that we can do something, it's a psychological power that the player needs to win. 

I remember last year, when Masha was in a very delicate situation because of his injury and lack of competition, she was on the verge of losing hope and believes that has lost its power and gaming performance; but as the entourage was a little monotonous, she needed a psychological trigger that could restart it, and for this reason that I suggested the change at all levels in my comments in the old Website. 

Now, with his new team, his friends and fans, she has recovered his strength and found his top level, although there are some shortcomings on the appearance of mistakes, and I think she is on track to regain its place among the best tennis players in the world. 

She is still young and has yet to play a few years, win big titles and to regain its position as number one in the world, and I strongly believe in this, since she is a true champion and she deserves it. 

In terms of nutrition, it must begin to build up its reserves of slow sugars three or four days before the competition, but half an hour before the game it may take a little Banana and yogurt, and during the match it can consume sugar (juice and water) raisins, wafer, almonds and Banana, it is very important for his physical energy, because when she play during a game of 2:30 and 3:00, that takes a lot of calories.

But, not forget to take a good and rich breakfast four hours before the Match.Good Chance! for Masha 

rahim57
#20 Posted : Thursday, May 05, 2011 9:20:21 PM(UTC)
rahim57

There is another psychological factor in the sport that is very important  for the physical performance, and can helps to win a game, if  only the player  knows how to master himself,  especially in tennis where  the concentration and self control  are essential.

I am speaking, here, about the emotion just before the match, where the player can  be excited   because of anger or great joy.  This emotion helps  a lot the player to  excel physically through a psychological arousal. And for this reason that some specialists cause intentionally the player to excite him psychologically.

But as the sport of tennis and a bit tricky in terms of concentration and self-control, it must be very careful about what kind  of emotional  excitement to  not make mistakes during the match.

rahim57
#21 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2011 11:47:13 AM(UTC)
rahim57

Congratulation!!!!!! Congratulation!!!!!! Congratulation!!!!!! Congratulation!!!!!!

Congratulation! Masha; for this big Victory; I wish you the same for the final Trophy. Great Match; we can talk about it later. I love you! Congratulation! again Masha. Kiss  

Dartagnan
#22 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2011 11:52:54 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

There is also a very important factor for a victory: IT IS THE WILLPOWER.

Maria Sharapova showed it today. From her performance today in Roma she shows us that she really wants to win. It is a positive point for her future performance too.

Masha gave nothing easy to her opponent, she used the corners. It was an advice, we gave us. 

ONLY 3 DOUBLE FAULTS FOR MASHA. IT IS ALSO A PERFORMANCE!!!!!

CONGRATULATION MARIA SHARAPOVA!!!!!!!!!