logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

24 Pages«<21222324>
BNP Paribas, INDIAN WELLS, Mar 9-20 2011
hegel
#446 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2011 6:55:46 AM(UTC)
hegel

Groups: BasicUsers

Come on Maria! I'm your fan number one, no matter what happen with your play at court. But please, practice with your serve, I know, you can do it, I think you have the best backhand in WTA, just you need a good serve and I'm sure that you can work in that and obtain excellents answers. 

I want to watch you win a Grand Slam again... and I know, you can do it. Trust in you, for get your old problem in your shoulder and play strong, attack, see the lines please, don't think in the people in the court and for get who's your opossitive. 

Just i want to see the old Maria, the fighter Maria that play every point, every game, every set, every match. 

Practice and practice with the serve. 

Many kisses from Spain. 

Oscar

Philli
#447 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2011 7:20:48 AM(UTC)
Philli

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 63 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Around this time last year, after getting beaten in the 3rd round by Zheng, she came up with a weird injury...apparently a bruised bone in her elbow...where the hell that came from is anybodies guess, but anyway she cancelled Miami at the last moment. It didn't stop her from doing a photo shoot the following week though.

My prediction...She'll go out in the early rounds of Miami. A few days to recuperate is not enough. 8 DFs and 39 unforced errors is the bottom line. She got away with her error rate with Peng because she made more than her, but it still took her 3 sets to beat her. Thomas can only do so much. He told her what she was doing wrong with her serve but Maria still went out and served double faults. She's either too lazy or too dumb to change her motion....and this is a 5 year old problem. The other big problem is having a fitness level that befits a professional athlete and not a fashion model. I can well imagine that after doing that Nike fitness video she was tired out from the shoot, showered and went home.

It's all very well to think to the future about a career after Tennis, but NOT to concentrate MORE on it yet.
CROUCHING TIGER
#453 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2011 8:05:14 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Was thanked: 2863 time(s) in 1719 post(s)
Got just ONE or multiple orgasms Philli?:)))

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD
Imnumber2
#455 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2011 8:08:53 AM(UTC)
Imnumber2

Was thanked: 136 time(s) in 87 post(s)

Expected! she ran out of gaz!! anyway I've seen har play worse so I'm not gonna complain. But in this kind of events no doubt Maria NEEDS to work on her forms. Second Caro was much fresher and that's a huge advantage as well.

to conclude good but not good enough.

Don't Give Up - Peter Gabriel
Imnumber2
#454 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2011 8:23:01 AM(UTC)
Imnumber2

CROUCHING TIGER;305550 wrote:
Got just ONE or multiple orgasms Philli?:)))

LOL !!! good one!!!! :D

Brebis
#448 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2011 9:26:16 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 363 time(s) in 216 post(s)

Philli;305535 wrote:
Around this time last year, after getting beaten in the 3rd round by Zheng, she came up with a weird injury...apparently a bruised bone in her elbow...where the hell that came from is anybodies guess, but anyway she cancelled Miami at the last moment. It didn't stop her from doing a photo shoot the following week though.

My prediction...She'll go out in the early rounds of Miami. A few days to recuperate is not enough. 8 DFs and 39 unforced errors is the bottom line. She got away with her error rate with Peng because she made more than her, but it still took her 3 sets to beat her. Thomas can only do so much. He told her what she was doing wrong with her serve but Maria still went out and served double faults. She's either too lazy or too dumb to change her motion....and this is a 5 year old problem. The other big problem is having a fitness level that befits a professional athlete and not a fashion model. I can well imagine that after doing that Nike fitness video she was tired out from the shoot, showered and went home.

It's all very well to think to the future about a career after Tennis, but NOT to concentrate MORE on it yet.

Isn't it sad to wake up in the middle of the night and then to come up with information like above !  You must be really pissed off with yourself . Next time spare yourself and stay in bed.

Philli
#456 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2011 9:47:58 AM(UTC)
Philli

Was thanked: 63 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Pratt. I dont get orgasms looking at pics of Maria like you boys do. In fact, looking at her pics puts me right off. She is too skinny and has no tits. I, on the other hand am blessed with a nice pair of Ds, and they get enough attention, thankyou very much. Incidently, Bartoli looks better in that outfit than Maria...the skirt is shorter and shows a little 'bum', and she fills the top out better too. Unfortunately, it will probably make her play like Maria against Caroline.

Have you noticed that Maria leaps about like Marion now...keeps going into convulsive racquet swinging motions for no reason. Can you imagine how embarrassing that would be if you were in a supermarket or a porcelain store and she picked up something that felt like a racquet handle and suddenly started leaping about with it. She'd be knocking over old ladies or uncontrolably smashing shelves and knocking things over. Hehehehe, I can just imagine it.
tgj92
#457 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2011 9:56:28 AM(UTC)
tgj92

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 25 post(s)

Philli;305558 wrote:
Incidently, Bartoli looks better in that outfit than Maria 

hahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha

ShelbyK
#459 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2011 11:23:57 AM(UTC)
ShelbyK

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 17 post(s)

It would be real nice if the homepage would hurry up and tell us if she is playing or not..............

Imnumber2
#458 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2011 11:56:00 AM(UTC)
Imnumber2

tgj92;305559 wrote:

Philli;305558 wrote:
Incidently, Bartoli looks better in that outfit than Maria 

hahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha

:haha: Best joke ever :haha::haha:

liliu_wrj@yahoo.com.br
#439 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2011 12:04:09 PM(UTC)
liliu_wrj@yahoo.com.br

Was thanked: 65 time(s) in 42 post(s)

saggittarian;305510 wrote:

I am so glad I didn't watch the match Live. Now I don't think I can bear to watch the highlights. It will be too painful. These days when Maria lost it seemed that she gave the sets away rather than her opponent winning them. I am happy for her that she will be back in the top 10. That will be a great boost to her confidence. But she will have to keep playing matches and have good runs to at least maintain that ranking. I would like to see her in the top 5 obviously but for now to maintain the no.10 spot will be a job for Maria.

Maria admitted her play was flat. Only Maria herself knows why she played so badly. I bet not even her coach. She could have been tired as some said, she could have had emotional and personal crisis that drained her of energy and contributed to her lack of concentration. Who knows! Only she does. On that note, she lost to the no1. player in the world so it is not THAT bad.

Well done, Maria, in this tournament and hope you do just as well or better in Miami next week.

liliu - I can't see Bartoli beating Wozy.

Saggitarian, I didn't say that I see Bartoli beating Wozniacki. Not only do I think that Caroline will win the match, but I will also support Caroline Wozniacki in the final. I sincerely don't like the way Bartoli plays. Her match against Wickmayer was a bore to watch. Caroline is much more consistent than Bartoli.

liliu_wrj@yahoo.com.br
#460 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2011 12:12:54 PM(UTC)
liliu_wrj@yahoo.com.br

Was thanked: 65 time(s) in 42 post(s)

Caroline's words after the match against Maria:

"I definitely didn't expect such a score, but I'm very pleased about the way I played and the way I got my tactics to work. I'm also pleased about being in the finals," Wozniacki said. "It was very important for me to play good defense today, because Maria hits the ball hard. But at the same time I couldn't give her many short balls and let her dictate too much, because then she can be very dangerous. It was important to keep hitting the ball deep and making her move.

"Opponents have to play really well to beat me. I'm not going to say the names, because I can lose to a lot of players. But I can also win against them."

"Marion is another player who tries to play very aggressively and take the ball early," Wozniacki said. "She's not going to give me a lot of free points. To be honest though, I haven't thought about the final yet. Right now I'm pleased about today. I'm going to enjoy tomorrow, and we'll see what happens on Sunday."

Maria's words after the match:

Sharapova had shown flashes of her best in earlier matches, but her unforced error count was just too high against Wozniacki, who had 22 fewer than her with 19 errors. "That's her strength, and that's what she does best. She grinds her opponents," Sharapova said. "I rushed too many of my shots today. Sometimes I just missed by a few inches, and sometimes I should have been more patient."

Sharapova was already looking forward to Miami next week. "It's great to go and play again next week. I haven't played in Miami in many years. It'll be nice. I would have liked to go farther here, but I have another one next week."

deadchip
#461 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2011 12:31:29 PM(UTC)
deadchip

Was thanked: 54 time(s) in 33 post(s)
Kinda glad I couldn't get a stream to work properly. It was rough enough just watching the live scores!!! It seemed that she had the service problems again and that drags the rest of her game down with it all the time. Hopefully, she shakes this loss off quickly, as the last loss to Caro turned into an abysmal Asian fall perfomance. Hopefully she looks at all the positives. She definitely showed extended periods of playing very well, but when her serve deserted her in the second set against Peng, it seemed to really kill off her confidence again, even if she did manage to finish that match off. Well always good to go up in the rankings and hopefully she can refind her form in Miami.
Masha is my #1!!
katmilr
#462 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2011 1:15:09 PM(UTC)
katmilr

Was thanked: 77 time(s) in 64 post(s)
I agree with most the comments here, that match was painful to watch. Maria has got to get her confidence back. I felt last night she was just playing right in to Caro's hands. Maria wasn't going for enough winners and letting Caro dictate play in long rallies. IT annoyed me. I guess we just have to wait and see what happens in Miami. But I'm getting really sick of Wozniacki being the Queen of Tennis when her game is boring as $#!+.
ShelbyK
#463 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2011 1:32:55 PM(UTC)
ShelbyK

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 17 post(s)

Maria just needs to take this loss out on every girl she plays in Miami :P

P.S. this is kinda random but Dominika Cibulkova announced she is on the xperia hot shots reality show

saggittarian
#440 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2011 1:40:31 PM(UTC)
saggittarian

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 39 post(s)

liliu_wrj@yahoo.com.br;305564 wrote:

saggittarian;305510 wrote:

I am so glad I didn't watch the match Live. Now I don't think I can bear to watch the highlights. It will be too painful. These days when Maria lost it seemed that she gave the sets away rather than her opponent winning them. I am happy for her that she will be back in the top 10. That will be a great boost to her confidence. But she will have to keep playing matches and have good runs to at least maintain that ranking. I would like to see her in the top 5 obviously but for now to maintain the no.10 spot will be a job for Maria.

Maria admitted her play was flat. Only Maria herself knows why she played so badly. I bet not even her coach. She could have been tired as some said, she could have had emotional and personal crisis that drained her of energy and contributed to her lack of concentration. Who knows! Only she does. On that note, she lost to the no1. player in the world so it is not THAT bad.

Well done, Maria, in this tournament and hope you do just as well or better in Miami next week.

liliu - I can't see Bartoli beating Wozy.

Saggitarian, I didn't say that I see Bartoli beating Wozniacki. Not only do I think that Caroline will win the match, but I will also support Caroline Wozniacki in the final. I sincerely don't like the way Bartoli plays. Her match against Wickmayer was a bore to watch. Caroline is much more consistent than Bartoli.

liliu - I know you will support Wozy as you already said so. It was my way of writing to say more or less it is a forgone conclusion who will win this tournament

1 user thanked saggittarian for this useful post.
liliu_wrj@yahoo.com.br on 3/19/2011(UTC)
Linsted
#449 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2011 3:01:22 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)

Philli;305535 wrote:

Philli please spear us ur thoughts ... it doesnt matter what happens... all ur posts are negative twards Masha. I don't know m8 either u are an IDIOT  or ur  a Schizofrenic who likes to find negative in everything.

Honestly stop calling urself as one of Marias supporters because u are not. I understand to be critic about something but all u wrtie here on this forum has a negative attitude... always u have something negative to say ... and never something positive.. One advice : just do us all a favor : GO FUCK YOURSELF AND LEAVE THIS FORUM since u start really pissing me off .. fucking IDIOT!!!!!!!!!

kissmyace
#450 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2011 5:20:59 PM(UTC)

Linsted;305571 wrote:

Philli;305535 wrote:

Philli please spear us ur thoughts ... it doesnt matter what happens... all ur posts are negative twards Masha. I don't know m8 either u are an IDIOT  or ur  a Schizofrenic who likes to find negative in everything.

Honestly stop calling urself as one of Marias supporters because u are not. I understand to be critic about something but all u wrtie here on this forum has a negative attitude... always u have something negative to say ... and never something positive.. One advice : just do us all a favor : GO FUCK YOURSELF AND LEAVE THIS FORUM since u start really pissing me off .. fucking IDIOT!!!!!!!!!

I, thoroughly enjoy Philli's commentary

tgj92
#451 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2011 5:23:31 PM(UTC)
tgj92

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 25 post(s)

kissmyace;305580 wrote:

Linsted;305571 wrote:

Philli;305535 wrote:

I, thoroughly enjoy Philli's commentary

..and the best username award goes tooooo

nicolealbrecht45@yahoo.com
#464 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2011 5:23:49 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Hello everyone! It's me Nikkie. Just with a new account because an old one is still not working. I've been following and watching Maria in Indian Wells and sure on some way we are disappointed how she played against Caro but she did show some good moments in previous matches and I am sure she can take a lot of positive things from here to Miami and hopefully improve a bit more. It'll be interesting to see how she does there. :)

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp338/nicolettocroatia/ivicasig.jpg?t=1300642980