logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
Dress for hardcourt season,
yvonne08
#58 Posted : Tuesday, August 11, 2009 6:36:31 AM(UTC)
yvonne08

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

[quote user="Pietaar"]

[quote user="yvonne08"]I had a feeling the dress she will be wearing will have similar colors like Federer.. Look at their Wimby outfits, it's almost the same.[/quote]

What do you mean, do you know which dress Maria is going to wear at the Open?![:D]

[/quote]

What I mean is same color..

Look at both players Wimbledon dress, both have same colors.. As well as US OPEN 05 Apparels, both are wearing yellow...

Pietaar
#33 Posted : Tuesday, August 11, 2009 7:05:31 AM(UTC)
Pietaar

[quote user="yvonne08"][quote user="Pietaar"]

[quote user="yvonne08"]I had a feeling the dress she will be wearing will have similar colors like Federer.. Look at their Wimby outfits, it's almost the same.[/quote]

What do you mean, do you know which dress Maria is going to wear at the Open?![:D]

[/quote]

What I mean is same color..

Look at both players Wimbledon dress, both have same colors.. As well as US OPEN 05 Apparels, both are wearing yellow...

[/quote]

Yeah that's true, never thought of that [:)] If you are right, this means Maria is going to wear at least one blue dress? But Maria already had a blue dress, at the French Open. I so confusing[*-)] Oh leave it. We just have to wait and see until Maria reveals them.

Teerin
#50 Posted : Friday, August 14, 2009 7:28:52 AM(UTC)
Teerin

I love the Wimbledon dress, but not the green version she's wearing this hardcourt season. I mean, it looks really stunning in white/gold, but then it's really a major blah when it has green stripes all over it. Everyone agrees, Maria has the body but the outfit is not showing her model body at all.

I personally think that she looks better in two pieces. Of course, I'd like her to wear full dresses and designed just for her in the Grand Slams like she usually do, but outside, I'd really love to see her in a top and skirt.

ved_mariafan
#54 Posted : Friday, August 14, 2009 10:49:58 PM(UTC)
ved_mariafan

blue is so dull for the open, normally she saves her best and flashiest for the open....im gonna be there for the 1st 3 days for now, so hope to see maria for one of em
Pietaar
#34 Posted : Saturday, August 15, 2009 10:21:21 AM(UTC)
Pietaar

[quote user="ved_mariafan"]im gonna be there for the 1st 3 days for now, so hope to see maria for one of em
[/quote]

I envy you.[:P]

ved_mariafan
#55 Posted : Saturday, August 15, 2009 12:49:24 PM(UTC)
ved_mariafan

[quote user="Pietaar"]

[quote user="ved_mariafan"]im gonna be there for the 1st 3 days for now, so hope to see maria for one of em
[/quote]

[/quote]

yeah, thats what i get for living in NY[:P]

Pietaar
#35 Posted : Saturday, August 15, 2009 2:02:26 PM(UTC)
Pietaar

[quote user="ved_mariafan"][quote user="Pietaar"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

yeah, thats what i get for living in NY[:P]

[/quote]

Hehe[:)]

Pietaar
#36 Posted : Friday, August 21, 2009 5:33:20 PM(UTC)
Pietaar

Well, still no sign of even a picture of a new Nike dress(except for Serena's dress) on the Nike site neither on the whole internet. The Nike site still says about Wimbledon stuff, even though the US Open is 2 weeks from now.[:P] I can't stand the waiting anymore, the only thing I need is just a little speculation about the possible outfits for Maria![:D]
Pietaar
#37 Posted : Sunday, August 23, 2009 6:10:51 PM(UTC)
Pietaar

The Nike website(see link below.) has changed a bit, but still nothing about Maria's dresses. But since the Rogers Cup is over and it's only a week before the USO, Maria will probably dash off to New York for her photoshoots, right? Unless, they already have done the photoshoots, which I seriously doubt since there are no signs of pics from the dresses on the internet. Hopefully it won't be long![:D]

http://store.nike.com/in...n_US#l=shop,women_tennis

Teerin
#51 Posted : Monday, August 24, 2009 3:49:39 PM(UTC)
Teerin

Well maybe, she's done shoots earlier this year. She just did the Clear shampoo thing and I'm sure it'll be debuting soon, can't wait. And also, I don't think she'll be showing off her dress before New York, but I surely hope it would happen. There's one week left to U.S. Open, can't wait.
Pietaar
#38 Posted : Monday, August 24, 2009 6:36:40 PM(UTC)
Pietaar

[quote user="Teerin"]Well maybe, she's done shoots earlier this year. She just did the Clear shampoo thing and I'm sure it'll be debuting soon, can't wait. And also, I don't think she'll be showing off her dress before New York, but I surely hope it would happen. There's one week left to U.S. Open, can't wait.[/quote]

Yeah, I know. I'm so nervous to know about the dresses that everytime I go on the internet, I immediately go to Maria's homepage and see if there isn't anything new about the dress.[8-|] Well it's 4 days to the USO so if anyone knows if Maria has arrived there yet, please let me know.[A] And if she's already there and she's doing the shoots, please let me know as well![:D] 

Pietaar
#39 Posted : Tuesday, August 25, 2009 7:46:44 AM(UTC)
Pietaar

About the dress(es): over on tennisidentity.com(see link below), they posted this info about some exhibition things from the Nike athletes(except Maria) in NYC.

Wednesday, August 26th

"Nike Tennis Pros Provide Tips and Guidance to Local Youth/2009 U.S. Open Styles Unveiled "

Location: 23rd Street and Broadway (temporary Nike built regulation court)

Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Serena Williams and John McEnroe will meet and challenge local tennis youths and the general public with the experience of returning a pro serve (machine fed). Appearance schedule: 10:15 am-10:45 Roger Federer, 1:30-2:00 PM Serena Williams and Rafael Nadal. Athlete styles for the U.S. Open will be revealed.

Maybe Masha's dresses too?Angel

http://www.tennisidentit...tendees-include-rf-.html

EDIT - So if this "US Open styles will be revealed" also includes Maria's styles, we'll see her dresses TOMORROW!![ And I'm also planning to make a new siggy about Maria in her two dresses if I can find some good pics.[:)]

Pietaar
#40 Posted : Wednesday, August 26, 2009 9:17:35 AM(UTC)
Pietaar

From the homepage:

MARIA FEATURED IN USA TODAY'S FASHION SECTION

Tennis ace Maria Sharapova hopes to court a U.S. Open win with help from architect Frank Gehry and Tiffany. She'll wear Gehry's Stria sterling silver and diamond baubles while competing in this year's event. $850 at Tiffany.com.

Sharapova is making a racket off the court, too. She has partnered with Cole Haan for a collection of ballet flats, heels and clutches. $138-$398 at Colehaan.com.

Click here(below) to see the it on the USA Today Website.

http://www.usatoday.com/...hion/fashion-forward.htm

deizi_vd
#5 Posted : Wednesday, August 26, 2009 2:34:13 PM(UTC)
deizi_vd

Maria's USO dress I think it is the day dress

krishnapriya
#6 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2009 10:09:24 PM(UTC)
krishnapriya

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
angelface
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2009 6:43:47 PM(UTC)
angelface

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2pRd9e5j1E

MASHA & COMPANY ON AND OFF THE COURT! 

krishnapriya
#7 Posted : Saturday, October 31, 2009 9:50:08 PM(UTC)
krishnapriya

Maria_Day_Dress_01e.jpg image by jesi3781

craigwickersham
#4 Posted : Friday, November 13, 2009 9:23:15 AM(UTC)
craigwickersham

Really like the blue design best! Thanks for bringing them up...