logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
**UPDATED**..yet again >>Maria's Possible Outfits for Aussie 2008
beni
#2 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2008 2:31:43 AM(UTC)
beni

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

I found these pics of Huntuchova....

...if you haven't noticed she's wearing the "supposed" outfit of Maria in the AO.

Personally, I don't think Maria and Daniella would wear the same outfit. I also think Nike wouldn't want them to wear the same outfit because they would want to showcase as many products as possible in a Grand Slam like the AO.

deizi_vd
#6 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2008 4:28:59 AM(UTC)
deizi_vd

No way maria will wear this dress she likes to be unique
shrapi
#29 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2008 6:20:42 AM(UTC)
shrapi

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Can not imagine to see Maria in the same dress as Hantuchova or others.

Prefer to see her in something for her own.

downtheline
#8 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2008 11:26:14 AM(UTC)
downtheline

Does anyone know why Dani ended up wearing the dress, and if Maria will now be wearing something different? Maybe she'll only be wearing the "day dress" now...sharapova aussie day dress
isolateddreamsx3
#10 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2008 3:54:18 PM(UTC)

It's very puzzling to see Dani wearing an outfit that Maria has been endorsing in an ad...

this si why the Aussie Open is prob the most difficult to know what she's wearing, besides the U.S. Open which she has a press conference or an even for.

dar.egan
#5 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2008 4:02:10 PM(UTC)

i agree, sharapova will NOT be wearing the same dress at dani, i really
dont like the flora dress either its very dull, and maria usually wears
bright colors, maybe there is a dress that is top secret and we will
see it on the day of her first match...........

isolateddreamsx3
#11 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2008 4:28:28 PM(UTC)

Well on January 14th we will know, that's when she plays her first match.  And to be honest,...I am tired of changing this form everytime i find out that a certain outfit will ber hers for the Aussie Open lol.  All the websites declared that she will be wearing it, claiming it's the Maria Flora dress.  What I will say is that until I definetley know what her dress really is, i'm not changing anything.

I'm still puzzled to know why Nike would do that.  Give Dani the dress, while she's suppose to be sporting the purple Bloom dress, we will see at the Aussie Open to see if she sticks with the supposidly "Maria" dress or go with the purple Bloom dress.  The samething happened right before the YEC.  Maria was supposidly to wear the pink drop shot dress.  It had her name in the title, so obviously everyone thought she was to wear that.  It even had it as an item in her check list on the tennis warehouse.  But Dani and Bartoli ended up wearing it, and Maria got a school girl's outfit instead.  If she does have a special top secret dress, I hopt it has something to do with the colors green and gold.  like a nice easy on the eyes green with a touch of gold accenting.  And the right cut as well.  But you never know with Nike and Maria, her outfits for some reason are top secret for the Aussie Open, prob even more so than the U.S. Open (sarcasm..we all know that the U.S. Open is the hardest one to see first due to her releasing it to the press)

isolateddreamsx3
#12 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2008 4:33:33 PM(UTC)

***Btw...I really don't like the dress that match after seeing it on Dani.  I don't think the accenting suit her well, being that she's thin and the fabric doesn't not cling to any part of her body so it just looks like a starched sheet on her.  The color as well is not a good choice.  Even the accenting is wrong.  It just looks like something that Stella from adidas would create.  I would def see this as something Kirilenko would wear seeing as though she has worn similar styles and colors to this one.  I can't imagine a deep purple on Dani... I don't know why they give her all these colors and fabrics that don't look good on her ( ex: the Maria drop shot pink dress )
isolateddreamsx3
#13 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2008 4:48:35 PM(UTC)

I just realized that the outfit that Maria wore in the ad and the outfit that Dani wore in the tournament are different.  Maria's is more of a goldish color while Dani's is a slate brown.  Also in the ad, Maria's Nike check is black and Dani's is white.  The fabrics seems to be different also.  Maria's fabric seems to be more smoother and form fitting rather than stiff like the one Dani is wearin and the small white trim on the neck line for the dress Dani is wearing, that's not seen on Maria's dress for the ad.

Just like in Wimbledon last year the swan dress that we saw online was different from what we saw Maria wear on court, for example the Nike logo was a different color and the number of pleats and the additions of some on the collar.  Just something to think about as the tournament comes closer and we anxiously await to see what Masha is going to wear.

Nella
#21 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2008 4:59:57 PM(UTC)

Knowing Maria,  she will wear something fabulous !  I expect a unique outfit , bright in colour and simple !
Saint
#27 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2008 5:32:31 PM(UTC)
Saint

nice nipple dress, lol... I don't really believe the stuff that is posted here (the pictures of outfits) I'll just wait and see what she will be wearing every tournament[;)]
shrapi
#30 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2008 6:45:19 AM(UTC)
shrapi

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Maria is such a natural beauty, no need for great dresses.

I would prefer to see her like a brave school-girl which learned and does her

lesson well.

josedz9
#15 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2008 8:31:28 AM(UTC)
josedz9

Well , we all know that Maria always use good outfits for all the grand slams. In the Aussie Opens her dresses have been very very nice, specially the blue baby doll dress. THis year day dress is nice, its nto bad, but  and i want to see it on her really fast. Maybe se has other desgins that she hasnt showed yed.
Nella
#22 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2008 12:29:26 AM(UTC)

[quote user="Nella"]Knowing Maria,  she will wear something fabulous !  I expect a unique outfit , bright in colour and simple ![/quote] As mentioned, read the latest news !!   Her own unique outfit !!  I'm getting qurious .
kasia1992
#16 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2008 4:59:24 AM(UTC)
kasia1992

VirginMary
#36 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2008 5:23:17 AM(UTC)
VirginMary

the text said that this is the day dress but there was no word about the dress for the night sessions. is there anything you know about it?

ps. I have no idea when I started caring so much about what anybody wears... (crazy ...)

loMASHAlo
#19 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2008 5:00:01 PM(UTC)
loMASHAlo

nice outfit,hope it's bring a good luck for her[;)]
isolateddreamsx3
#14 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2008 7:02:45 PM(UTC)

[quote user="kasia1992"][/quote]

like I said before..she will be wearing a different color to the other dress...and here it is =]

Nella
#23 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2008 3:04:42 PM(UTC)

To my surprise it is an ordinary tennis dress only the colour is totaly different from the one Handsukova is wearing ! Never mind it still looks great on her, simple, chic, pure.