logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Maria's Possible 2009 Spring Collection
isolateddreamsx3
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 30, 2008 12:57:08 AM(UTC)

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Ok just to verify the only reason I didn't make the topic "Maria's Possible Aussie Outfits" is because the last time people complained on how that wasn't what she wore. I know the color wasn't the same people, but the cut was so get over it, atleast you got an idea or glimpse of what she might wear. The drawn version of these outfits were released sometime in the beginning of november and I just recently ran across these on a sporting aparrel site.  Again I warn you the colors might be different, they might have added something special for Masha, or made a different cut for it, so please no comments on how it's not the exact outfit she will be wearing. This is just a post to show ideas of what she's wearing and might not be the exact same thing. Think of these photos as a templet for Masha's outfit and Nike/Masha just added their own spin on it. To be honest I actually like these outfits. Most likely she will wear the dress for the Open and the seperates for tier I/II/III tournaments. So enjoy the photos and let the countdown begin until the new season of 09.

LiquidLime / Charcoal DRESS

White / Black TOPS

White / Dark Obsidian / Photo Blue SKIRTS

n_maldonado94
#11 Posted : Thursday, December 04, 2008 5:15:00 PM(UTC)

its nice

and you are probably right

i do think masha and nike will change it more for masha's liking

Rooney_Ron
#12 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2008 12:35:42 PM(UTC)

Maria will look great in these outfits can't wait to see her waiting those outfits.
ckocabey
#6 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2008 6:27:28 PM(UTC)

maria shrapovaya sesleniyorum. ben seni seviyorum maria. seninle tanışmayı çok istiyorum. seninle bir kere el ele tutuşsam bana yeter. 

AVJones100
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 24, 2008 8:11:21 PM(UTC)
AVJones100

It looks nice knowing Sharapova she will steal the show in those.[;)]
sajuki
#13 Posted : Tuesday, December 30, 2008 2:50:28 AM(UTC)
sajuki

Looking at the collections of Maria at the Australian Open, had to something better. The yellow dress is boring .. Blouses .. These are normal .. As for the skirts: blue multitone will look very nicely in conjunction with a white shirt, but a black shirt and white skirt. .. nothing special. I thought that if Maria will defend the title, the Nike design beautiful clothes.

I love the collection of Adidas. Purple dress is beautiful:) Top is a nice, antique-style blouse is wonderful! As soon as the collection will be in stores in Poland to buy it. Skirt is nice and well supplemented by the hand with a blouse or top.

I am curious what will Reebok.

Josephine Roy
#9 Posted : Wednesday, February 11, 2009 2:30:10 AM(UTC)
Josephine Roy

I think Maria fits better with Adidas.[:D]
jijiqueen
#8 Posted : Wednesday, February 11, 2009 2:00:30 PM(UTC)
jijiqueen

Amazing outfits[:D]
BloodhEart
#5 Posted : Tuesday, February 24, 2009 8:44:50 AM(UTC)
BloodhEart

wow nice collection there...but still if some embriodery should be done on it will make much beautiful to wear....especially when masha loves embriodary on her dressess....
<3Maria Sharapova
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 26, 2009 3:58:06 AM(UTC)
<3Maria Sharapova

Was thanked: 63 time(s) in 47 post(s)
[quote user="isolateddreamsx3"]

Ok just to verify the only reason I didn't make the topic "Maria's Possible Aussie Outfits" is because the last time people complained on how that wasn't what she wore. I know the color wasn't the same people, but the cut was so get over it, atleast you got an idea or glimpse of what she might wear. The drawn version of these outfits were released sometime in the beginning of november and I just recently ran across these on a sporting aparrel site.  Again I warn you the colors might be different, they might have added something special for Masha, or made a different cut for it, so please no comments on how it's not the exact outfit she will be wearing. This is just a post to show ideas of what she's wearing and might not be the exact same thing. Think of these photos as a templet for Masha's outfit and Nike/Masha just added their own spin on it. To be honest I actually like these outfits. Most likely she will wear the dress for the Open and the seperates for tier I/II/III tournaments. So enjoy the photos and let the countdown begin until the new season of 09.

White / Black TOPS

[/quote]

Sorry,I don't know wad did you mean and is it maria? I think not.But I hope she can wear it soon,caz the style is great!

<3Maria Sharapova
#3 Posted : Thursday, February 26, 2009 3:58:14 AM(UTC)
<3Maria Sharapova

Was thanked: 63 time(s) in 47 post(s)
[quote user="isolateddreamsx3"]

White / Black TOPS

[/quote]

Sorry,I don't know wad did you mean and is it maria? I think not.But, I hope she can wear it soon,caz the style is great!

ved_mariafan
#14 Posted : Thursday, February 26, 2009 10:36:10 PM(UTC)
ved_mariafan

can u stop quoting the first,long post plz.....god
dina_007
#7 Posted : Friday, March 20, 2009 7:18:26 AM(UTC)
dina_007

wow so nice .. thanks
Lazyfreak
#10 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2009 1:11:03 AM(UTC)

Wow, nice collection. I'd love to see Maria in the black and white pair. :)