logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

fashion vs tennis
Lord_Racing
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 08, 2009 9:20:49 AM(UTC)
Lord_Racing

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

do u think that maria spands too much time on designing and that kind of things! Does she care more about what she wears or how she plays?
Pietaar
#4 Posted : Saturday, August 08, 2009 10:50:01 AM(UTC)
Pietaar

Maria works with the Nike designers during the off-season to design her dresses so she's not busy with it during the tennis season. Ofcourse Maria will always care more about tennis than fashion at the moment.

n_maldonado94
#2 Posted : Saturday, August 08, 2009 7:55:17 PM(UTC)

maria has always had a love for fashion

when shes playing it isnt a priority

but when she isnt playing it takes up a lot of her time

Teerin
#6 Posted : Monday, August 17, 2009 7:37:01 AM(UTC)
Teerin

So what? Currently her life is tennis, tennis, tennis. Do you expect her to only enjoy tennis all the time? Do you want her to have no life at all? If it's what Maria enjoys doing, then why not? She cares about what she wears, she works with designers, she likes doing it. And we should be happy if she's happy, shouldn't we?
n_maldonado94
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 20, 2009 7:38:56 PM(UTC)

nobody is saying that

well at least im not

its good that shes stylish and know whats in and whats not

when she's finish with tennis fashion will probably have a big part to do with her life 

sunstreet
#5 Posted : Saturday, September 05, 2009 3:13:29 AM(UTC)
sunstreet

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 20 post(s)

Amen to that, and by the way, she brings  some glamour into tennis, and that´s not a bad thing. She´s allways stylish, mixing classic shapes and forms with new trends, i honestly cannot remember she has ever commited a fashion faux-pas when it comes to tenniswear.

All white can be very good and all that at Wimbe, but it gets a little boring to look at.

I think the world of tennis, when it comes to fashion, has a risk of becoming really boring the day Maria hang up her raquet.

But that´s just my opinion. 

Teerin
#7 Posted : Saturday, September 05, 2009 7:26:19 AM(UTC)
Teerin

[quote user="sunstreet"]

Amen to that, and by the way, she brings  some glamour into tennis, and that´s not a bad thing. She´s allways stylish, mixing classic shapes and forms with new trends, i honestly cannot remember she has ever commited a fashion faux-pas when it comes to tenniswear.

All white can be very good and all that at Wimbe, but it gets a little boring to look at.

I think the world of tennis, when it comes to fashion, has a risk of becoming really boring the day Maria hang up her raquet.

But that´s just my opinion. 

[/quote]

That's true. Maria has influenced a lot in terms of fashion. Look at the players who have night outfits now (Serena, Roger, Ana, etc.). Maria used to be the only player who had night dresses. And since when does other player care about what they wear, now they all have unique outfits made for them. [Y]

uys2697
#8 Posted : Saturday, September 05, 2009 8:30:09 PM(UTC)

Maria  looks great and is very fashionable, her tennis is coming along well, but!!!

If I could get a message to Maria!!!!!!

Am I the only one who is upset at You (Maria) and MariaSharapova.com????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You’re store for instance no I love Maria t-shirts, no memorabilia, no making of videos   redirects to livenation a search shows nothing, STILL DOES NOT WORK

You’re photo blog has not been updated since february, maybe you are not as big a fan of you’re Powershot/Sureshot SD1100 as you might think. STILL NOT UPDATED

You’re weekly doodles? not as weekly as one would think, If you read this Maria!  Bonjour from Paris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And hello from Phoenix  (NOT WEEKLY)

You’re  top ten lists over a year between some of them!SAME LISTS STILL NOT UPDATED

I am getting the impression that no one at MARIASHARAPOVA.com including You! (Maria) cares about the website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You’re new facebook,! How can I put this! Is evidently not a great way to follow or get intouch with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was looking at you’re ask Maria (no dates on ask Maria, also not updated that often) and page 15 You say that you dont have a myspace, if you do or don’t you could let you’re fans know! What year was this question asked?

You are not not listed under Myspace's celebrity directory. But MYSPACE MSHARAPOVA1 uses the background to Mariasharapova.com. So if this is not you, then everybody has been wasting their time

A people search of Myspace shows 162 results for Maria Sharapova, on top of this Facebook shows 7 personal Maria Sharapova sites, does anyone know if any of these are actually you Maria?

I wonder why it would be too much to ask if   1) that you’re website works   2) that you Maria could (and my gosh! I know this is asking the world of you ) take 10 minutes a week for (my gosh! For you’re weekly doodles) Did you (Maria)! do anything else over the last 3 months other than Paris and Phoenix ( oh I don’t know like something in London perhaps!Now if you like being taken for granted this website is wonderful, it would look like you spend time with you’re fans if a camera is around. So one would wonder what exactly the point of you’re website is!                   In ESPN you (Maria) said

That you would use the Internet, Facebook and Twitter more effectively to market our sport, and I would make all the athletes participate. Raising the popularity of individual players raises the popularity of tennis

.You did’nt mention myspace! Is this because you dont have a myspace account?

I would like to believe that this is all you’re managements fault, is it? I realize that you have millions of fans, and that they seem to be fine with all of this, or they might have been more honest with you when they have gotten a chance to meet you at one of you’re appearances or tournaments, maybe not that big of fans at all!!

So for all you’re fans who are dependent on the internet to follow you Tell you’re management to fix the website, and reconnect with us.