logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Sony Ericsson Maria t-shirt
Sexy_Maria
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 14, 2009 8:55:29 AM(UTC)

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Am I still able to purchase the 'I love Maria' Sony Ericsson limited edition t-shirt?  I can't seem to be able to make a purchase from Maria's store - instead it re-directs me to the Live Nation website for some reason???
uys2697
#2 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2009 9:38:38 PM(UTC)

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

NO!!!!!!!!!!! The store does not work, much like the rest of the site!!!!!!!!

Am I the only one who is upset at Maria and MariaSharapova.com????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Her store for instance no I love Maria t-shirts, no memorabilia, no making of   redirects to livenation a search shows nothing,

Her photo blog has not been updated since february, maybe she is not as big a fan of her Powershot/Sureshot SD1100 as you might think.

Her weekly doodles? not as weekly as one would think, If you read this Maria!  Bonjour from Paris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her top ten lists over a year between some of them!

I am getting the impression that no one at MARIASHARAPOVA.com including Maria cares about the website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her new facebook,! How can I put this! Is evidently not a great way to follow or get intouch with her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was looking at her ask Maria (no dates on ask Maria, also not updated that often) and page 13 Maria says that she does not have a myspace,

Maria is not listed under Myspace's celebrity directory. But WWW.myspace.com/msharapova1 uses the background to Mariasharapova.com,

A people search of Myspace shows 157 results for Maria Sharapova, on top of this Facebook shows 7 personal Maria Sharapova sites, does anyone know if any of these are actually Maria?