logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Good Luck to your tennis year in 2010
tsunrise
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 13, 2010 12:34:28 PM(UTC)
tsunrise

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Hi Maria

I am a real fan of your tennis since already 3 years. I am really watching your plays especially in Roland Garros and Wimbledon very enthousiastically and with  very much friendship. I heard over your internet platform that you unfortunately injured at the moment, but nevertheless I wish you very much a very good year 2010 and much success in your tournaments of Paris and London, again.

So with very much love from munich Germany

Oliver

tsunrise
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 02, 2010 10:27:36 AM(UTC)
tsunrise

[quote user="tsunrise"]

Hi Maria

I am a real fan of your tennis since already 3 years. I am really watching your plays especially in Roland Garros and Wimbledon very enthousiastically and with  very much friendship. I heard over your internet platform that you unfortunately injured at the moment, but nevertheless I wish you very much a very good year 2010 and much success in your tournaments of Paris and London, again.

Oliver

[/quote]

Hi Maria

sorry, could not see your tennis for half a year now. Just read some news about your latest tournaments. Was happy about hearing of your victory at Strassbourg. Yet, I have seen your first match very tensed at US Open  2010 the day before yesterday. Congratulations that you made the first round. I was very happy that you did it. Hope you will come there very far this year. In addition to that I hope you will take the next opponents easier and that you going to have more fun on the court during the play. I will follow your next matches and wish you very, very good luck.

Your friend

Oliver

C0cc0
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 02, 2010 9:25:48 PM(UTC)
C0cc0

have my post but.... u need a doc     

Maria is mine hahahaha

other post.. nice...

tsunrise
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 07, 2010 9:24:42 AM(UTC)
tsunrise

[quote user="tsunrise"][quote user="tsunrise"]

Hi Maria

Oliver

[/quote]

Hi Maria

sorry, could not see your tennis for half a year now. Just read some news about your latest tournaments. Was happy about hearing of your victory at Strassbourg. Yet, I have seen your first match very tensed at US Open  2010 the day before yesterday. Congratulations that you made the first round. I was very happy that you did it. Hope you will come there very far this year. In addition to that I hope you will take the next opponents easier and that you going to have more fun on the court during the play. I will follow your next matches and wish you very, very good luck.

Your friend

Oliver

[/quote]

Hi Maria

bad luck, I feel sorry for you. Next time you'll be better at US Open 2011. To my mind, you've been the better player anyway. 9 break points, I think this speaks for itself. All the best to your next tournament in Tokio.

Your friend

Oliver