logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

190 Pages«<186187188189190>
Finsih My Sentence
mashadabest
#1953 Posted : Thursday, September 18, 2008 11:50:55 AM(UTC)
mashadabest

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Ahhh it’s good to know that someone will miss me!!  [:)]  But I don’t have to go to uni again until Monday, so I will be on the forum tomorrow and on the weekend!!  [“She run next to Dee and held her. ‘Ohh Dee, you break my heart [U] and I don’t want to hurt anyone!!’ and gave 2 steps to hold her. ‘Stop!! I don’t need your hugs!!’”  Noooooooooooooo [:O] I would never refuse a hug from you, Sofi!!!!!!!

So the two girls called Nole and told him everything.  He rushed over to the house.  ‘Has she come back yet?’ asked Nole, who looked extremely worried.  ‘Noo we are getting very scared now’ Maria said ‘what if she has gone to Alla’s house?’  ‘No she wouldn’t be that stupid would she?’ asked Nole.  ‘When it comes to Alla all her sense disappears – Dee really hates her!’ Sophie replied.  ‘Ohhh this is all my fault’ Sophie continued.  ‘No it’s none of our faults – Alla is to blame!’ Maria replied.  (OK this is part of a lesson everyone needs to learn: whenever anything goes wrong, it is ALWAYS Alla’s fault!!!  Hahaha!)  ‘Yeah but if I had kept to our promise’ Sophie continued.  ‘What promise?’ Maria asked.  ‘Oh nothing, it doesn’t matter’ Sophie replied.  Maria was about to enquire further, but Nole interrupted and suggested that they go and look for Dee.  ‘Well where shall we start?  Alla’s house?’ asked Maria.  ‘Yeah you two go there, and I have an idea of where else she could be so I will check that out.  Call me if you find her’ Nole ordered.  ‘Yes of course and you do the same’ Sophie said.  So the girls took Sophie’s car and Nole took his car and they went to look for Dee......................

Btw the yellow font is for JJ, cos her dress is yellow!! [:D]

Sophie 422
#3024 Posted : Friday, September 19, 2008 8:32:43 PM(UTC)
Sophie 422

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)

(OK this

(OK this is part of a lesson everyone needs to learn: whenever anything goes wrong, it is ALWAYS Alla’s fault!!) Hahahahahahaha It’s too  funnnnnnny!!! And you’re right  [:D]

‘Ohhh Maria, I feel terrible right now, It’s my faultttt!!!’ said Sophie in tears. ‘Don’t cry tonight, she still love you baby’ replied Maria. ‘No Maria, My heart is broken!!![U] and I don’t know what to do!!’. ‘Sophie, she will forgive you’. ‘I hope, coz I love her so much and I will kill myself if that doesn’t happen’. ‘Stop of saying stupid things Sophie!!!’ shouted Maria very angry with her friend. ‘Ok’ she whispered. ‘Stop here.That’s the house’ yelled Maria, so sophie stopped the car and ran to the house. They notice an open window, ‘Maria, you always say “”I am good Spying and I should have been Sherlock Holmes””. So now you have to take this chance’. ‘Never mind, I love spying the people!!!’ she said that words with a nice voice. She looked throught the window for a moment and came back to Sophie. ‘No one is there. It’s impossible!! Dee must have been here’. ‘But she isn’t.. Oh God Help us!!’ said Sophie (I don’t know  why I always say God, coz I amot very religious) ‘Maybe Novak is lucky and he could find her, call him’. ‘Maria, you know I hate him’. ‘Forget that, now Dee is loses and we must to find her!!. ‘You’re right’ I will call him’. So Sophie dialed the number . ‘hi Novak, She isn’t here..... so is she with you??’...’No I am driving at the place’.... ‘Ahh OK, Call me when you arrive there. Bye and Good Luck’.....’Thanks and Bye’. Sophie hung up and said. ‘He is driving at the place, so we can look the streets we could find her’. ‘Keep your hopes’. So they took the car again and went to the city. At the same time Nole.... ‘Oh Dee, For the love of God Dee come back’.. ‘Be stronge Novak and don’t cry’.. ‘Ohhh Dee I love you so much’.... ‘Don’t leave me’... He kept saying that things. So he arrived at the place and............

Sorry I tried to made the English flag but I couldn't!!

Miembro dsd el 16/01/08
Sophie 422
#3025 Posted : Monday, September 22, 2008 7:58:57 PM(UTC)
Sophie 422

Hey Dee... when you will write the next part of the sory, it's your turn!!!
Miembro dsd el 16/01/08
mashadabest
#1954 Posted : Wednesday, September 24, 2008 11:49:12 AM(UTC)
mashadabest

I am so, so, so sorry it took me soooo long to write my part Sofi, but I was busy with uni!! [:(]

“Oh God Help us!!’ said Sophie (I don’t know  why I always say God, coz I amot very religious)” hahahaha me too!!  I am not religious at all but I am always saying ‘Oh my God’ and ‘for the love of God!’  Hahaha!  ‘Maria, you know I hate him’. ‘Forget that, now Dee is loses and we must to find her!!. ‘You’re right’ I will call him’.  Hehehehehe very funny!!! [:)]

got out of the car.  He walked up to a beautiful house and knocked on the door.  A woman answered the door – it was Dee’s mother!!!  (We will ignore the fact that my mum and I live in London, and we’ll imagine that she lives in America like the rest of us!  Hehe!)  ‘Hi, I am sorry to bother you, but are you Dee’s mother?’ asked Nole.  ‘Yes I am, why?’ replied Dee’s wonderful mum [:D] (hehehe!)  ‘Ummmm well it’s just, well I was looking for her, and I thought that she may be here’ Nole said.  ‘No she is not here, why are you looking for her?’ Dee’s mum asked with a concerned look on her face.  ‘Oh I am her boyfriend – my name is Nole...’  ‘Ohhhh Noleeeeee!!  Dee has told me so much about you!  Oh it is great to finally meet you!’ Dee’s mum interrupted excitedly!  ‘Oh it is really nice to meet you too’ Nole replied politely.  After talking for a few minutes Nole left, to continue looking for Dee.  Nole had decided not to tell Dee’s mum about what had happened and the fact that Dee was missing, as he didn’t want to worry her.  Meanwhile, Maria and Sophie were driving around looking for Dee.  ‘Oh this is useless, we are driving around for nothing, she is not here’ said a frustrated Sophie.  ‘Yeah you’re right, ahhhhh STOP THE CARRRRR!!!!’ screamed Maria.  Sophie was so scared at Maria’s sudden screaming, and immediately stopped the car.  ‘What is it?  What’s wrong?’ asked Sophie.  ‘Ohhhh nothing’ replied Maria.  ‘WHAT?!!!  You nearly gave me a heart attack for nothing!’ said Sophie angrily!  (hehehe)  ‘I thought I saw Dee, but it wasn’t her, would you have preferred that I let you drive past her?!!’ Maria asked in an angry voice.  ‘No but you didn’t need to shout at me!!’ replied an annoyed Sophie.  The girls continued arguing for a few minutes, until Maria said ‘Why are we arguing?  This is not helping Dee, we need to find her’.  ‘Yeah you’re right!  OK we need to think...where could she be?’ Sophie asked.  ‘OMG!!  The beach!!!  Why didn’t I think of it before?!!  She loves the beach and always goes there to think!’ Maria said excitedly.  So the girls quickly drove to the beach.............

Sophie 422
#3026 Posted : Thursday, September 25, 2008 5:31:39 PM(UTC)
Sophie 422

You nearly gave me a heart attack for nothing!’ said Sophie angrily! (I had never been angry with Maria). We will ignore the fact that my mum and I live in London, and we’ll imagine that she lives in America like the rest of us!  Hahahaha It’s toooooooooo funny!)

When they arrived at the beach, Maria could see a girl who was sitting on the sand. ‘Look at that girl, She must be Dee!!’ Maria shouted very excited, so they got out the car and walked to that girl. ‘Mmm She doesn’t look like Dee’ mumbled Sophie. ‘Yeahh, she hasn’t got a a green shirt’ whispered Maria. They were close and Nole touched the girl’s shoulder and said. ‘Dee it’s you? . the girl nodded and shacked her head. ‘Ohh Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova and a weird girl!!’ she shouted of happyness. (I am the weird Girl![:’(]). All of them were in shock for the girl’s reaction. ‘Huhh Bye’ said Maria and they ran to the car. ‘She is mad’ said Sophie while she was opening the car’s door. ‘No, she isn’t but she scared me!!’ replied Nole and everyone was laughing so hard for that funny words. None of them spoke for while and Maria broke the silence. ‘well she isn’t at the beach, where is she?’. ‘Huhh I don’t know Maria, But I feel soooooooooo sad [:’(]’ replied Sophie. ‘We know she isn’t in her mom house, at the beach, on the streets or in home..... another friend? Asked Nole. ‘mmm I amnot sure, but what do you think about Jelena’s house’ Replied Sophie. ‘Yeahhh, she is her fan and a friend!!’ yelled Maria. ‘OK Let see’ said Nole........

Miembro dsd el 16/01/08
Sophie 422
#3027 Posted : Friday, September 26, 2008 10:14:05 PM(UTC)
Sophie 422

Dee, the story is waiting for you [:'(] well I need to write cos if I don't do this, It will be on page 2 and stillgoing post will be on 1!! it isn't fair!!
Miembro dsd el 16/01/08
mashadabest
#1955 Posted : Saturday, September 27, 2008 7:09:46 AM(UTC)
mashadabest

Hahaha I know – Stillgoing and his stupid posts, always make the good threads move to page 2!!  Grrrrrrrr!!! [:@] “‘Ohh Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova and a weird girl!!’ she shouted of happiness.”  Hahaha!!  A weird girl – very funny!!!!  And OMG Sofi, you mentioned a green shirt, which is so weird, cos I was wearing a green t-shirt yesterday!!! [:O]

So they all got in the car and Nole started driving.  He was driving very fast, frantically and wayyyy higher than the speed limit.  ‘Noleeeeeeee slow down!!!’ Sophie screamed with a very scared look on her face.  But Nole didn’t seem to be hearing her: either that or he was ignoring her.  ‘Nole, would you slow down?  Are you trying to kill us all?!!’ Maria asked.  But Nole still didn’t respond.  Maria and Sophie looked at each other with very scared and worried expressions on their faces – they were not only worried about Nole, but also for their own safety, well to be honest Sofi wasn’t worried about Nole at all!!  (hehehe [:P])  Then the girls heard a siren and saw flashing blue lights.  ‘Ohhh nooooo!!  The police are behind us!  Nole you have to pull over!’ said Maria.  However, Nole was still not responding at all and had a very scary, determined look on his face.  ‘NOLE, STOP THE CAR NOW, YOU FOOL!!!!’ shouted a furious Sophie!!  [8o|] Maria was very shocked at Sophie’s reaction, but it worked – Nole suddenly brought the car to a standstill.  ‘OMG I am so sorry girls, I don’t know what I was doing’ Nole apologised.  ‘You should be sorry, you idiot, you could have killed us!’ yelled Sophie!! [:@] Nole was close to tears at this point: ‘I am sorry, I just want to find Dee, I don’t know what I will do if something has happened to her, you know it is really late and it’s dark, and she doesn’t like going out in the dark alone, and she is out there all alone!!’  (it is true I do not like going out in the dark by myself, and as much as my friends tease me about it, they won’t be laughing when they get kidnapped or robbed while they are walking along the streets in the middle of the night, and I am safe at home!!!  hahaha!)  Then there was a knock on the window of the car – it was the policeman!  Nole rolled down the window, and tried to explain what had happened and why he was driving so fast, but the policeman was not having any of it.  Then suddenly Maria starting screaming: ‘Oh my god, it’s coming NOWWWW!!  Arghhhhhhhhhhh!!’  Sophie and Nole quickly looked at her and saw a big bump on her tummy!! (OK this is a bad description, but basically I am trying to say she has a bump, as if she was pregnant!)  ‘Oh my God, go!!  Get to the hospital!  Just drive more slowly’ ordered the policeman.  So Nole quickly drove off.  ‘Maria, what the hell?!!  That was genius, pretending that you were pregnant – so clever!’ Nole complimented.  ‘Hahaha yeah’ replied Maria, as she was taking her jumper, which she had used to make the ‘baby bump’, out from under her t-shirt!!  All of them started laughing.  They then arrived outside Jelena’s house..........

Sophie 422
#3028 Posted : Saturday, September 27, 2008 6:01:05 PM(UTC)
Sophie 422

well to be honest Sofi wasn’t worried about Nole at all!!  It’s truth!!!! ‘You should be sorry, you idiot, you could have killed us!’ yelled Sophie (Idiot is a nice word [:)])I am trying to say she has a bump, as if she was pregnant!)  Very Funny Hahahahahahahaha....and the cop was very good with us Hahaha....

Sophie knocked the JJ’s door, and they waited for a short while, when Jelena opened the door, her face looked very sleepy [|-)]. ‘Hi... Guys...what are you doing here?’(Like in Ugly Betty Hahaha). ‘We are looking for Dee, is she here?. Said quicly Nole so Jelena remind all the things Dee said her.’Mmm yes and no’.’Yes and no' [^o)] asked confused Sophie. ‘mmm because she called, yes she called me!!’ Jelena thought a good excuses.’And where is she?’ asked very excited Nole.’ Mm I don’t know.. I asked her about that but she told me, she will go to a safe place for a while to think about that.... mmm and that’s it’ another good excused from Jelena (she is a good liar hahaha) ‘OK.. Thank you very Much.... (Maria took a deep breathe)....It’s 12 am and she isn’t here, we can't do nothing guys... only go to sleep’.’ .’But Maria’ yelled very angry Nole. ‘You are right Maria... she is sleeping at this time, and Nole ,you look so tired’ (I would write you look very ugly, but he always looks ugly) agreed Sophie. ‘If you say’ whispered Nole. ‘OK. I am going to bring you to home, and after that Maria, we are going to go to sleep.. it’s too late for us’. Then Sophie brought Nole to his home and drove to Maria’s house. Before to went to her room Sophie said very upset. ‘I am so sorry Maria, it is my fault and she won’t forgive me’. ‘¡No Sofi, she will forgiven you, You are her best friend as me, we are a huge family’ replied Maria who was trying to calm her friend. ‘Thanks Maria, You are the best’ Sophie held Maria. ‘You are welcome’..’You are wonderful but I want to sleep, Byeee’. ‘Bye and sweet dreams’ Sophie grinned and layed on the bed. After They guys went away from Jelena’s house. ‘Thank you very much my friend’. ‘You are welcome, but you know I don’t like the lies’ ‘Yes, yes I know tomorrow or someday I will back’ ‘No No.. you must to come back tomorrow’ ‘Okey... anyway Thanks’.’ No problem, but sleep cos tomorrow is another day... Good Night Dee’- ‘Good Night JJ’.       

Miembro dsd el 16/01/08
tgj92
#3097 Posted : Friday, October 03, 2008 10:53:48 AM(UTC)
tgj92

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 25 post(s)
C'mon Dee this thread keeps dropping down to page 2 !!!
Sharin Chan
#2528 Posted : Saturday, October 04, 2008 3:13:22 AM(UTC)
Sharin Chan

Teah. C'mon Dee and Sofi, I'm looking forward to reading your stories!!! [:)]
Sophie 422
#3042 Posted : Saturday, October 04, 2008 8:11:42 PM(UTC)
Sophie 422

[quote user="mashadabest"]

OK Tom, we'll start a new story!!  I'll let you know now that I am not a very imaginative person, so it may start off crap! [:S]

One day a tennis player was walking down the street, on her way to a practice sesion with her coach, when she was stopped in her tracks!  She couldn't believe her eyes.........

[/quote]

Hahahaha you make me laugh so hard Dee [:D]. and you know I am disagree with your teacher who has said that bad words about you, she didn't know you well. I think you are very creative, imaginative and very funny writer and please start to write again cos this thread is getting move tp page 2.(You are right Tom)

and Thanks Sharin for read this crazy story as you said me :D

Miembro dsd el 16/01/08
ilnur86
#622 Posted : Monday, October 06, 2008 8:38:41 PM(UTC)
ilnur86

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hahahaha....... [Y] your story's very fanny sist. (  much better than A.S. Pushkin fairy tales) APPLAUSE. Well done.  Than more i know you, then more you like my SIST.[:D]
mashadabest
#1970 Posted : Tuesday, October 07, 2008 9:29:00 AM(UTC)
mashadabest

[quote user="Sophie 422"][quote user="mashadabest"]

OK Tom, we'll start a new story!!  I'll let you know now that I am not a very imaginative person, so it may start off crap! [:S]

One day a tennis player was walking down the street, on her way to a practice sesion with her coach, when she was stopped in her tracks!  She couldn't believe her eyes.........

[/quote]

Hahahaha you make me laugh so hard Dee [:D]. and you know I am disagree with your teacher who has said that bad words about you, she didn't know you well. I think you are very creative, imaginative and very funny writer and please start to write again cos this thread is getting move tp page 2.(You are right Tom)

[/quote]

Hehehe thanks Sofi!!  Thanks a lot for disageeing with my teacher!! [:D]  Well I think you are a great writer too and your parts are veryyyy funny!!  Well I can't write my part today cos I am too busy [:'(] but I will definitely write my part tomorrow!! [;)]

Sharin Chan
#2535 Posted : Thursday, October 09, 2008 6:59:28 AM(UTC)
Sharin Chan

[quote user="mashadabest"][quote user="Sophie 422"][quote user="mashadabest"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hehehe thanks Sofi!!  Thanks a lot for disageeing with my teacher!! [:D]  Well I think you are a great writer too and your parts are veryyyy funny!!  Well I can't write my part today cos I am too busy [:'(] but I will definitely write my part tomorrow!! [;)]

[/quote]

Dee, I've just know your teacher's attitude towards u. Actually she's definitely wrong. U're great! [Y] I couldn't agree more about Sofi's opinion. I'm  looking forward to reading your part 2morrow! That must be interesting. Dee, c'mon!!!!! [:)]

Sophie 422
#3043 Posted : Thursday, October 09, 2008 9:54:41 AM(UTC)
Sophie 422

[quote user="Sharin Chan"][quote user="mashadabest"][quote user="Sophie 422"][quote user="mashadabest"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Dee, I've just know your teacher's attitude towards u. Actually she's definitely wrong. U're great! [Y] I couldn't agree more about Sofi's opinion. I'm  looking forward to reading your part 2morrow! That must be interesting. Dee, c'mon!!!!! [:)]

[/quote]

I am right [H]. Yes Dee, you have to write here [:@]

Miembro dsd el 16/01/08
Sharin Chan
#2536 Posted : Friday, October 10, 2008 9:16:34 PM(UTC)
Sharin Chan

C'mon Dee!!!!!!  this thread will be dropping down to page 2 !!!
mashadabest
#1956 Posted : Saturday, October 11, 2008 10:31:15 AM(UTC)
mashadabest

OK firstly thanks Sharin for saying the nice things about me and it is great that everyone disagrees with my old teacher!!  Hahaha!  Secondly,  I am sooooooooooooooooooo sorry that I took so long to write my part [:$] (I am turning into Maria and her doodles – I will write my parts every 2 months!!  Hahahaha of course I am joking!!)  Here’s my part finallyyyyyy:

At 8am in the morning Dee awoke.  She sat up and started thinking about what she should do – she decided to go for a walk along the beach to clear her mind, so she left JJ a note and set off.  Meanwhile Maria had also woken up, and tried in vain to wake Sophie up: “Sophie, get up, we have to figure out where Dee is!!”  “Ahhhhh Maria go awayyyyyy it is too early, here, hour, back come here back in an hour” Sophie mumbled.  The last sentence didn’t make much sense to Maria – ‘here, hour, back come here in back hour’.  Maria thought to herself for a few seconds [^o)] and when she figured out what an obviously very sleepy Sophie was trying to say, she replied: “But Sophie an hour is a long time...”  However, Maria soon realised that there was no point arguing, as Sophie had turned over and put her pillow over her head!  (hehehe)  Maria decided that she would go for a jog until Sophie woke up!  (Sophie’s a lazy girl hehehe!)  Dee was having a nice walk along the beach trying to figure out what to do when, a woman suddenly rushed past her, and nearly knocked her over.  ‘Hey would you watch where you are going?’ Dee said angrily.  [:@]  (This is like what happened yesterday when some woman banged into me, but I didn’t say anything!)  ‘Oh I am so sorry, I was preoccupied...’  The woman suddenly stopped mid-sentence.  ‘Ohhhh myyyyy God!!!  Deeeeeeeeeeeeee!!’ the woman screamed.  ‘Maria!!’ Dee replied, and Maria rushed over to hug Dee.  ‘Ohhhhh Deeeeeee thank God you are OK, we were all so worried about you, we spent hours searching for you and we couldn’t find you.  Nole is so worried for you and Sophie is blaming herself and I was soooooo worried too’ Maria said.  Dee tried to explain everything, but Maria wouldn’t stop talking!  (hehehe)  Finally when Maria stopped, Dee explained: “I am so sorry, I didn’t mean to make you worry, I just didn’t know what to do, and I needed time to think about things.  The whole thing with Alla pushing you, and then Sophie going back on our promise and....”  Dee suddenly stopped and realised she had said too much – “what is this promise you two keep talking about?” Maria asked yet again.  Dee wasn’t sure whether to tell her, and replied: .................  

Sophie 422
#3044 Posted : Saturday, October 11, 2008 10:36:20 AM(UTC)
Sophie 422

so I should write a new part the story, instead her... at afternoon I will write it [:)]

Miembro dsd el 16/01/08
tgj92
#3101 Posted : Saturday, October 11, 2008 2:02:16 PM(UTC)
tgj92

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 25 post(s)
Page 1....
Sharin Chan
#2529 Posted : Monday, October 13, 2008 5:29:50 AM(UTC)
Sharin Chan

[quote user="mashadabest"]

OK firstly thanks Sharin for saying the nice things about me and it is great that everyone disagrees with my old teacher!!  Hahaha!  Secondly,  I am sooooooooooooooooooo sorry that I took so long to write my part [:$] (I am turning into Maria and her doodles – I will write my parts every 2 months!!  Hahahaha of course I am joking!!)  Here’s my part finallyyyyyy:

At 8am in the morning Dee awoke.  She sat up and started thinking about what she should do – she decided to go for a walk along the beach to clear her mind, so she left JJ a note and set off.  Meanwhile Maria had also woken up, and tried in vain to wake Sophie up: “Sophie, get up, we have to figure out where Dee is!!”  “Ahhhhh Maria go awayyyyyy it is too early, here, hour, back come here back in an hour” Sophie mumbled.  The last sentence didn’t make much sense to Maria – ‘here, hour, back come here in back hour’.  Maria thought to herself for a few seconds [^o)] and when she figured out what an obviously very sleepy Sophie was trying to say, she replied: “But Sophie an hour is a long time...”  However, Maria soon realised that there was no point arguing, as Sophie had turned over and put her pillow over her head!  (hehehe)  Maria decided that she would go for a jog until Sophie woke up!  (Sophie’s a lazy girl hehehe!)  Dee was having a nice walk along the beach trying to figure out what to do when, a woman suddenly rushed past her, and nearly knocked her over.  ‘Hey would you watch where you are going?’ Dee said angrily.  [:@]  (This is like what happened yesterday when some woman banged into me, but I didn’t say anything!)  ‘Oh I am so sorry, I was preoccupied...’  The woman suddenly stopped mid-sentence.  ‘Ohhhh myyyyy God!!!  Deeeeeeeeeeeeee!!’ the woman screamed.  ‘Maria!!’ Dee replied, and Maria rushed over to hug Dee.  ‘Ohhhhh Deeeeeee thank God you are OK, we were all so worried about you, we spent hours searching for you and we couldn’t find you.  Nole is so worried for you and Sophie is blaming herself and I was soooooo worried too’ Maria said.  Dee tried to explain everything, but Maria wouldn’t stop talking!  (hehehe)  Finally when Maria stopped, Dee explained: “I am so sorry, I didn’t mean to make you worry, I just didn’t know what to do, and I needed time to think about things.  The whole thing with Alla pushing you, and then Sophie going back on our promise and....”  Dee suddenly stopped and realised she had said too much – “what is this promise you two keep talking about?” Maria asked yet again.  Dee wasn’t sure whether to tell her, and replied: .................  

[/quote]

Dee, that's soooooo intersting!!!!! I love your stories!!!!1[:)] Sofi, C'mon!!!!!! I believe your story will be crazy and interesting as well!!!!