logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

wimbledon outfit....
dhong
#1 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2009 12:15:48 AM(UTC)

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

does anybody knows the outfit maria will be wearing for this years wimby...? everybody here in manila is excited on what her outfit will be for the wimby event...!! it would definitely be a pleasure to see it in advance...thank you..!!
Teerin
#6 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2009 9:42:11 AM(UTC)
Teerin

[quote user="dhong"]does anybody knows the outfit maria will be wearing for this years wimby...? everybody here in manila is excited on what her outfit will be for the wimby event...!! it would definitely be a pleasure to see it in advance...thank you..!![/quote]

We would have to wait for Maria to reveal it. Usually, she reveals it one day before the tournament starts, or like at Roland Garros 2009 where she does not reveal it at all until we actually sees her play on the court.

Pietaar
#3 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2009 3:08:44 PM(UTC)
Pietaar

[quote user="dhong"]does anybody knows the outfit maria will be wearing for this years wimby...? everybody here in manila is excited on what her outfit will be for the wimby event...!! it would definitely be a pleasure to see it in advance...thank you..!![/quote]

I think I heard something about that she is going to wear a white version off her French Open dress this year.

sunstreet
#5 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2009 9:18:38 AM(UTC)
sunstreet

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 20 post(s)

Finally got to see a glimps of Maria at Wimbledon, a very beautifull dress. White and very classical, and boy it looks good. I´m not really into comment on Marias on court fashion, unless i find it exceptionally good, and this year it is. Loved the tuxedo look last year too. But what really tops it off in a great way is that jacket. The problem with a jacket in that design is, if you go crazy with embroideries and metal buttons, you will very easily end up looking like the fifth member of sgt. Peppers lonely heartclub band.

Due to the details this garment looks very exquisite.

You look simply great out there Maria

[:D]

n_maldonado94
#2 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2009 6:25:32 PM(UTC)

the dress is very simple yet i looks very nice

the jacket was a nice touch too

Russia's Maria Sharapova celebrates after beating Ukraine's Viktoriya Kutuzova on the first day of the 2009 Wimbledon Tennis Championships at the All England Club in southwest London, on June 22, 2009.

Pietaar
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2009 3:57:14 AM(UTC)
Pietaar

Indeed, she looked very classy in that outfit, and especially that jacket was very pretty. Maria: best-dressed lady for this years Wimbledon![:)]

[quote user="n_maldonado94"]

the dress is very simple yet i looks very nice

the jacket was a nice touch too

Russia's Maria Sharapova celebrates after beating Ukraine's Viktoriya Kutuzova on the first day of the 2009 Wimbledon Tennis Championships at the All England Club in southwest London, on June 22, 2009.

[/quote]