logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages«<23456>
Victoria Azarenka
paul_pipkin
#55 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2010 3:05:57 AM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1878 time(s) in 1248 post(s)

Why do you suppose the Anglo-Aussie-American commentariat are incapable of recognizing that Azarenka & Vera Zvonareva HAVE TRADED COACHES? Yeah, we know Antonio van Grichen is now pemanently with Vera & now we clearly see Samuel Sumyk attached to Vika. The mouthpieces note who they are individually but it seems to beg no comment at all.

Well, I'll tell you why: [;)] You knew I was gonna.

They're too busy shierking that Vika speaks English with an American accent and has clearly become a Yank.

Remind you of someone else? [:P]

Gimme a freakin' break. Vika has been in Scottsdale Arizona for not quite four years, mentored by a RUSSIAN HOCKEY STAR & living with his family. That sound like a virtual Yankee to you?

How long will people have to listen to the same threadbare scam before snapping how the commentariat jacks them around.

"That's the way the world works... right now." --Maria Sharapova at 17
paul_pipkin
#56 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2010 10:12:59 AM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

By last night's match, they were finally yammering about the coach swap--trying to make something negative & divisive of it as always. I don't even feel like repeating their crap.

I guess I'm good with last night's outcome. [^o)] Vera will be bummed 'cause--just like in the match--she still has trouble moving past things. But I felt there was at least a marginal chance that Vika (assuming SHE can keep a grip) might freak Serena, and I just don't see Vera pulling that off right now.

Davaiii, Vika!!! [H] You got on top of the old broad before, you can do it again!

[quote user="paul_pipkin"]

Why do you suppose the Anglo-Aussie-American commentariat are incapable of recognizing that Azarenka & Vera Zvonareva HAVE TRADED COACHES? Yeah, we know Antonio van Grichen is now pemanently with Vera & now we clearly see Samuel Sumyk attached to Vika. The mouthpieces note who they are individually but it seems to beg no comment at all.

Well, I'll tell you why: [;)] You knew I was gonna.

They're too busy shierking that Vika speaks English with an American accent and has clearly become a Yank.

Remind you of someone else? [:P]

Gimme a freakin' break. Vika has been in Scottsdale Arizona for not quite four years, mentored by a RUSSIAN HOCKEY STAR & living with his family. That sound like a virtual Yankee to you?

How long will people have to listen to the same threadbare scam before snapping how the commentariat jacks them around.

[/quote]
shrapova_nole
#77 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2010 4:28:56 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Congrats Victoria for beating Zvonareva! Best best of luck against Williams!!!! You can do it!! C`mon, you`re my fav from all the players that are still in!!! GOOOO AZARENKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mashadabest
#28 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2010 6:42:37 PM(UTC)
mashadabest

Wow Vika beat Vera, awesome!!!  Normally I would want her to beat Serena cos Vika's cool, but I don't think she can do it. [:S] And if she does knock out Serena then Justine will practically have her hands on the title cos no-one else can stop her. [:|]
shrapi
#76 Posted : Tuesday, January 26, 2010 1:30:18 AM(UTC)
shrapi

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Does she have a chance to beat Serena ?

I'm not sure, would be nice if she could.

giane
#11 Posted : Friday, February 19, 2010 6:28:05 AM(UTC)
giane

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 20 post(s)
i guess not.. serena is really good.. may be if victoria will change some of her strategy..
neslihan duran
#34 Posted : Saturday, February 20, 2010 7:40:59 AM(UTC)
neslihan duran

she plays really good in Dubai.I hope she will be champion
paul_pipkin
#57 Posted : Saturday, February 20, 2010 3:01:25 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Vika continued to play really well, and knows it. Venus edging her out of the second set with net cord luck did not impair Vika's confidence in her game at all. Let's be clear: Venus had to play her BEST tennis to win this match--even Mercer & Croft admitted that.

They have to take Vika very seriously now and, because they've already started the "Amerikan Vika" chorus ("Amerikan Masha" verse two), I'm gonna explode this bullsh!t right now. Consider, Vika is clearly working very well with Sam Sumyk. Now, how tight must she be with Zvonareva to successfully trade coaches?

Right. And Vera is arguably the most ideological of the Russian players. Think about it. [H]

paul_pipkin
#58 Posted : Thursday, June 03, 2010 1:38:41 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Seen this before? I think it's from around this time last year--the article, I mean. Picture, who knows?

giane
#12 Posted : Monday, June 07, 2010 7:32:35 PM(UTC)
giane

Seen this before? I think it's from around this time last year--the article, I mean. Picture, who knows?

[/quote]

wow.. i thought it was 2-3 yrs ago!(based on the pic.) but  [8-)]  havent seen this before..

paul_pipkin
#59 Posted : Sunday, August 01, 2010 5:44:59 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Congrats to Вікторыя Азарэнка, Tsarina of Stanford! [8-|] Not to mention: guys, keep an eye on "Image" postings the next few days. Even on ESPN2--when Vika breaks to 5-1 in the second & goes to dump the remaining ball--skirt-lift with major buttcheek, major, I say! I know someone will post captures of that.

[quote user="giane"][quote user="paul_pipkin"]

[/quote]

wow.. i thought it was 2-3 yrs ago!(based on the pic.) but  [8-)]  havent seen this before..

[/quote]
giane
#13 Posted : Sunday, August 01, 2010 7:04:20 PM(UTC)
giane

Congrats to Вікторыя Азарэнка, Tsarina of Stanford! [8-|] Not to mention: guys, keep an eye on "Image" postings the next few days. Even on ESPN2--when Vika breaks to 5-1 in the second & goes to dump the remaining ball--skirt-lift with major buttcheek, major, I say! I know someone will post captures of that.

[quote user="giane"][quote user="paul_pipkin"]

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

LOL.. [:P] but congrats to her.. 

fking_crazy
#10 Posted : Thursday, August 05, 2010 2:47:28 AM(UTC)
fking_crazy

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Never seen this pic before. I would've not recognized her anyway. Wonder how she screams when she has an orgasm. Same than when she hits the ball? Sorry if this can make some people blush [*-)]
paul_pipkin
#60 Posted : Monday, October 25, 2010 4:19:14 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Congrats to Вікторыя Азарэнка, Belarusian Tsarina of Moscow! Geeked Hail to the Union State!

giane
#14 Posted : Monday, October 25, 2010 8:31:16 PM(UTC)
giane

Congrats to Вікторыя Азарэнка, Belarusian Tsarina of Moscow! Geeked Hail to the Union State!

[/quote]

amen! haha.. congrats!!! trophy looks like a GS trophy.... hahaha

DavaiMashenka
#8 Posted : Monday, October 25, 2010 8:39:04 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

well said! with her iron steel and shrieking aplomb, vicci the bella-rus will be number 1

(ne!)
X

nazarik
#29 Posted : Wednesday, October 27, 2010 4:43:54 PM(UTC)
nazarik

Marat Safin who was present at the KC in Moscow and watched all the main matches predicted that Vika will win,he said that even before the tournament started,he was shure" she will not sacrifice KC cos of YEC in Doha,Vika always play with passion and desire to win,if she is fit ,she is really dangerous,I like her agressiveness in the game, she reminds me of Masha Sharapova,she has to improve some elements of her game,but anyway she has great great potential and hunger for victories,her name suits her",said Marat in  TV interview on Russian 2 channel which broadcasted Kremlin Cup
M-Lover
#78 Posted : Saturday, April 02, 2011 5:22:43 PM(UTC)
M-Lover

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 8 post(s)

Not fair that noone talks about this girl. She's just won another major title after beating world #2 and #3 on the row. Who can do better right now???

I don't like the way she plays tennis because she's just another hard hitter. I don't appreciate her grunting on the court because it sounds so vulgar and because I always think the women tennis should be all charm and classy to make the difference with men's tennis.

In spite of that, I gotta reckon Victoria Azarenka 100% deserved her win today. She played smart, solid, consistent. Her arms didn't tremble when Sharapova fought back in the 2nd set.

Good she will be ranked #6 next Monday. My hope is that Vika does much better than Wozniacki and takes the #1 with a GS victory!

Victoria Azarenka Of Belarus Poses

1 user thanked M-Lover for this useful post.
paul_pipkin on 4/3/2011(UTC)
Dartagnan
#79 Posted : Saturday, April 02, 2011 5:28:33 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

Originally Posted by: M-Lover Go to Quoted Post

Not fair that noone talks about this girl. She's just won another major title after beating world #2 and #3 on the row. Who can do better right now???

I don't like the way she plays tennis because she's just another hard hitter. I don't appreciate her grunting on the court because it sounds so vulgar and because I always think the women tennis should be all charm and classy to make the difference with men's tennis.

In spite of that, I gotta reckon Victoria Azarenka 100% deserved her win today. She played smart, solid, consistent. Her arms didn't tremble when Sharapova fought back in the 2nd set.

Good she will be ranked #6 next Monday. My hope is that Vika does much better than Wozniacki and takes the #1 with a GS victory!

Victoria Azarenka Of Belarus Poses

I can recognize that she played better at this tournament than Masha. She is a good example.

She defeated the stronger tennis players. She surprised Vera with a 6 0. Vera was totally disappointed by the result of the first set. VIKA has the potential of a tennis champion. 

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

giane
#82 Posted : Saturday, April 02, 2011 8:10:36 PM(UTC)
giane

congrats to Vika!