logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

190 Pages«<187188189190>
Finsih My Sentence
Sophie 422
#3029 Posted : Tuesday, October 14, 2008 4:51:55 PM(UTC)
Sophie 422

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)

Sorry I am so silly and I didn't notice Dee wrote her part of the story :$ so Thanks Sharin for quote Dee's post :D. Okey LET'S GO

Ahhhhh Maria go awayyyyyy it is too early, here, hour, back come here back in an hour” Sophie mumbled.  The last sentence didn’t make much sense to Maria. Maria thought to herself for a few seconds Hmmand when she figured out what an obviously very sleepy Sophie was trying to say. (when I read this sentence, I was crying cos it’s too funny.. all my senteces are non senses) Sophie’s a lazy girl hehehe. (it’s soooo true, cos I don’t want to write now... You know very well Dee)

‘You are my only best friend now and I should tell you everything’ (:’(). Maria was confused for the words ‘only best friend’ but she wanted to know the truth. ‘Ok, tell me’. ‘After the accident of the stairs, well Sofie and me did a promiss’. Maria was wondering. ‘which one?’. ‘we promissed, if we find the guilty who did this (Dee touched Maria’s leg), he or she will pay :@. Maria was shocked for the promissed. ‘You girls are crazy (I am crazy and Dee too) and don’t need to do things like this :@’ she yelled very angry :@- ‘But Maria, Maria’ ‘No Dee, now I am angry with both of you :@’ Dee was speachless and Maria started to walk and after ran to her house, Dee tried to follow her, but she couldn’t cause a ball hit her on the head (Hehe, she is on the beach baby) she said ‘Ouchh’ and kept looking at Maria who was far away...When Maria arrived to her house, looked for Sophie, finally she found her. ‘Hey Sophie, I have to talk sth with you’ she looked very angry (she scares me Hehehe) ‘I found Dee’. ‘Ohhh Really? :O, :D :D ‘Yes’. ‘ and where’s she?’ ‘She isn’t here’. ‘Why isn’t she here? Wht did she tell you about me?’. ‘She didn’t mention you’. ‘and what do you want to tell me Maria?’ Sophie was very confused and scared at the same time. ‘what’s up Maria?’ but Maria didn’t talk. It was silence for a while when suddenly Maria started to talk and said....

Miembro dsd el 16/01/08
Sharin Chan
#2530 Posted : Wednesday, October 15, 2008 6:12:21 AM(UTC)
Sharin Chan

[quote user="Sophie 422"]

Sorry I am so silly and I didn't notice Dee wrote her part of the story :$ so Thanks Sharin for quote Dee's post :D. Okey LET'S GO

Ahhhhh Maria go awayyyyyy it is too early, here, hour, back come here back in an hour” Sophie mumbled.  The last sentence didn’t make much sense to Maria. Maria thought to herself for a few seconds Hmmand when she figured out what an obviously very sleepy Sophie was trying to say. (when I read this sentence, I was crying cos it’s too funny.. all my senteces are non senses) Sophie’s a lazy girl hehehe. (it’s soooo true, cos I don’t want to write now... You know very well Dee)

‘You are my only best friend now and I should tell you everything’ (:’(). Maria was confused for the words ‘only best friend’ but she wanted to know the truth. ‘Ok, tell me’. ‘After the accident of the stairs, well Sofie and me did a promiss’. Maria was wondering. ‘which one?’. ‘we promissed, if we find the guilty who did this (Dee touched Maria’s leg), he or she will pay :@. Maria was shocked for the promissed. ‘You girls are crazy (I am crazy and Dee too) and don’t need to do things like this :@’ she yelled very angry :@- ‘But Maria, Maria’ ‘No Dee, now I am angry with both of you :@’ Dee was speachless and Maria started to walk and after ran to her house, Dee tried to follow her, but she couldn’t cause a ball hit her on the head (Hehe, she is on the beach baby) she said ‘Ouchh’ and kept looking at Maria who was far away...When Maria arrived to her house, looked for Sophie, finally she found her. ‘Hey Sophie, I have to talk sth with you’ she looked very angry (she scares me Hehehe) ‘I found Dee’. ‘Ohhh Really? :O, :D :D ‘Yes’. ‘ and where’s she?’ ‘She isn’t here’. ‘Why isn’t she here? Wht did she tell you about me?’. ‘She didn’t mention you’. ‘and what do you want to tell me Maria?’ Sophie was very confused and scared at the same time. ‘what’s up Maria?’ but Maria didn’t talk. It was silence for a while when suddenly Maria started to talk and said....

[/quote]

U're welcome, Sofi!!!! It's nice to see u write the new part. Each time I read your stories, I can't stop myself to laughing. That's really sooooo funny!!!![:)]

Sophie 422
#3030 Posted : Wednesday, October 15, 2008 6:36:18 AM(UTC)
Sophie 422

Hahahaha me too.. Dee is very funny :D :D :D   My stories are non senses :$ XD

Miembro dsd el 16/01/08
mashadabest
#1957 Posted : Wednesday, October 15, 2008 9:31:50 AM(UTC)
mashadabest

Hahaha!  Thanks Sofi and Sharin!!  [:)]  And Sofi don't forget about your parts - they are really funny as well!!!  Well I am sorry but I don't think I will be able to write the next part for a while, maybe Friday or Saturday!  Sorry but I have a presentation to prepare for, which means I will be quite busy!!  [:(]  Sorry again!!
Sharin Chan
#2531 Posted : Friday, October 17, 2008 6:35:02 AM(UTC)
Sharin Chan

[quote user="mashadabest"]Hahaha!  Thanks Sofi and Sharin!!  [:)]  And Sofi don't forget about your parts - they are really funny as well!!!  Well I am sorry but I don't think I will be able to write the next part for a while, maybe Friday or Saturday!  Sorry but I have a presentation to prepare for, which means I will be quite busy!!  [:(]  Sorry again!![/quote]

Never mind, Dee.

Anyway, I will support your stories!!! C'mon Dee & Sofi!!!!! [:)]

Sophie 422
#3031 Posted : Friday, October 17, 2008 8:32:29 PM(UTC)
Sophie 422

[quote user="Sharin Chan"]

[quote user="mashadabest"]Hahaha!  Thanks Sofi and Sharin!!  [:)]  And Sofi don't forget about your parts - they are really funny as well!!!  Well I am sorry but I don't think I will be able to write the next part for a while, maybe Friday or Saturday!  Sorry but I have a presentation to prepare for, which means I will be quite busy!!  [:(]  Sorry again!![/quote]

Never mind, Dee.

[/quote]

It's ok my sis.... Hey we have a fan :D :D Yayyyyyyyyyy!!

Miembro dsd el 16/01/08
mashadabest
#1958 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2008 11:26:41 AM(UTC)
mashadabest

[quote user="Sophie 422"][quote user="Sharin Chan"]

Never mind, Dee.

[/quote]

It's ok my sis.... Hey we have a fan :D :D Yayyyyyyyyyy!!

[/quote]

Hahaha yeah we finally have a fan!!  Thanks Sharin for reading our silly stories!! [:)]

Well my presentation is over so the next part should be ready today or tomorrow!! [;)]

craigwickersham
#327 Posted : Sunday, October 26, 2008 6:21:46 PM(UTC)
craigwickersham

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Where's the story?

Sophie 422
#3032 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2008 3:52:31 PM(UTC)
Sophie 422

Hey Sharin, here one of the story I said [;)] Hope you like it

Safona the Monkey!!

In a small city in Russia lived a girl, nop sorry a fat girl. She enjoyed to eat everytime. She always had 2 lunches and 2 dinners, 2 teas, 2 breakfast and at the midnight she loved to eat chips and drink apple juice (sorry but the apple juice is Crap). Her neighbors called at her Safona but her real surname was Safina,So her mother Vichka (I don't know her name but I invented a russian name) wanted Safona do some sports, coz she couldn't through the door!!! safona didn't like the idea from her mother, so the other morning she was sitting on the garden's ground, you know what she was doing ,right? Yesssss, she was eating as always!! come back to the story again. sh was sitting blah blah blah, suddenly an beautiful but stupid girl sat next to her and said. 'hi, My name is Stvelana and u?. But Safona didn't notice her coz she was very busy (like my status on msn) eating like a pig o nooooo like her!!!! `hey I am speaking to you'... anyway do you want to play tennis with me?' said the little girl. 'I can't play tennis coz I'm eating'. replied safona. 'Came in, the tennis court is in fornt of your house!!'. ' I told you, I don't want to play tennis.OK? replied very angry the pig. 'Stand up please!!! I am alone, I haven't got a patner!!!' . 'NOOOOOO I DON'T WANNA PLAY TENNIS WITH YOU, STUPID DAMN ***!! GO TO THE HELL Angry. shouted very loud the big pig who had a big ass coz she was fat!! so she closed her fist, and hit so hard on Stvelana's face!!! The girl started to cry and ran away, but safona couldn't stand up yet, so she is sitting in the same place since the last 20 years....... well in this story I explained why Kunetsova's face is sooooo ugly and always looks angry!!

Miembro dsd el 16/01/08
craigwickersham
#328 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2008 5:02:10 PM(UTC)
craigwickersham

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Huh?   Don't get it!!

Sharin Chan
#2532 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2008 8:20:32 PM(UTC)
Sharin Chan

Hey Sharin, here one of the story I said [;)] Hope you like it

Safona the Monkey!!

In a small city in Russia lived a girl, nop sorry a fat girl. She enjoyed to eat everytime. She always had 2 lunches and 2 dinners, 2 teas, 2 breakfast and at the midnight she loved to eat chips and drink apple juice (sorry but the apple juice is Crap). Her neighbors called at her Safona but her real surname was Safina,So her mother Vichka (I don't know her name but I invented a russian name) wanted Safona do some sports, coz she couldn't through the door!!! safona didn't like the idea from her mother, so the other morning she was sitting on the garden's ground, you know what she was doing ,right? Yesssss, she was eating as always!! come back to the story again. sh was sitting blah blah blah, suddenly an beautiful but stupid girl sat next to her and said. 'hi, My name is Stvelana and u?. But Safona didn't notice her coz she was very busy (like my status on msn) eating like a pig o nooooo like her!!!! `hey I am speaking to you'... anyway do you want to play tennis with me?' said the little girl. 'I can't play tennis coz I'm eating'. replied safona. 'Came in, the tennis court is in fornt of your house!!'. ' I told you, I don't want to play tennis.OK? replied very angry the pig. 'Stand up please!!! I am alone, I haven't got a patner!!!' . 'NOOOOOO I DON'T WANNA PLAY TENNIS WITH YOU, STUPID DAMN ***!! GO TO THE HELL Angry. shouted very loud the big pig who had a big ass coz she was fat!! so she closed her fist, and hit so hard on Stvelana's face!!! The girl started to cry and ran away, but safona couldn't stand up yet, so she is sitting in the same place since the last 20 years....... well in this story I explained why Kunetsova's face is sooooo ugly and always looks angry!!

[/quote]

Thanks Sofi!!!!!

This story is sooooo interested that it make me laugh soooo much!!!!!

Sofi, U're sooooo imaginative!!!!!!!  [Y]

Sophie 422
#3033 Posted : Saturday, November 01, 2008 9:48:25 AM(UTC)
Sophie 422

You are welcome and Thanks Sharin for read it :)))

I might write a new one, and send it to my sis (Dee).. if it is funny, I will update here :D :D

Miembro dsd el 16/01/08
mashadabest
#1959 Posted : Saturday, November 01, 2008 10:16:10 AM(UTC)
mashadabest

You are welcome and Thanks Sharin for read it :)))

I might write a new one, and send it to my sis (Dee).. if it is funny, I will update here :D :D

[/quote]

Yayyyyyy Sis please send me a new one!!! [:D]

OK sorry for taking a million years to write my part, but I am doing it right now, so it should be ready in 10-15 minutes!! [;)]

mashadabest
#1960 Posted : Saturday, November 01, 2008 10:39:26 AM(UTC)
mashadabest

[/quote]

“Dee tried to follow her, but she couldn’t cause a ball hit her on the head”  hehehehe toooo funny Sis!!! [Y]

“Is there anything that you want to tell me?”  Sofi thought to herself, and then replied.... “Ummmmmmm, ohhhhh yeah, well I finished all the milk this morning so someone really needs to get some more!”  Maria looked at Sofi with an angry look.  Sofi looked back at Maria and was very scared: “I’m soooo sorry, I will get some more, I promise, I was just very thirsty and I didn’t realise how.....”  Maria suddenly interrupted “Sofi, this isn’t about the damn milk!!!!”  [8o|]  “OMG!!  Maria calm down!!  What is wrong with you?” Sofi asked.  “Just........oh forget it!” Maria replied.  “No I can’t forget it – something is wrong and I want you to tell me, so I can try and fix it” Sofi said.  “Oh yeah you love to try and fix things don’t you?  Just like you tried to...”  Sofi suddenly interrupted: “Oh no Dee told you, didn’t she?”  “Yesssss she did, how could you make a stupid promise like that?!!!” Maria shouted at Sofi.  “Maria I’m so, so sorry, we were just really angry and we weren’t thinking straight – we just wanted to get revenge and make the person who pushed you down the stairs pay for it!!!!” Sofi replied.  “That is no excuse!!” Suddenly the door opened and in walked..............Dee!!!  “Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! OMG I have been soooooooo worried about you!!!” Sofi screamed, as she ran over and gave Dee a hug!  After the hug Dee looked at Sofi and said....... 

Sophie 422
#3034 Posted : Saturday, November 01, 2008 10:55:14 AM(UTC)
Sophie 422

I am laughing so hard for this .. yeah, well I finished all the milk this morning so someone really needs to get some more!”  Maria looked at Sofi with an angry look.  Sofi looked back at Maria and was very scared: “I’m soooo sorry, I will get some more, I promise, I was just very thirsty and I didn’t realise how.....” 

OMG Dee, You are too funny [Y].. in some minutes I am going to write a new one, but now I am reading a fan fics in another forum..

Miembro dsd el 16/01/08
mashadabest
#1961 Posted : Saturday, November 01, 2008 11:10:53 AM(UTC)
mashadabest

I am laughing so hard for this .. yeah, well I finished all the milk this morning so someone really needs to get some more!”  Maria looked at Sofi with an angry look.  Sofi looked back at Maria and was very scared: “I’m soooo sorry, I will get some more, I promise, I was just very thirsty and I didn’t realise how.....” 

OMG Dee, You are too funny [Y].. in some minutes I am going to write a new one, but now I am reading a fan fics in another forum..

[/quote]

Hehehe thanks Sis!! [:)]  Well enjoy your Tatu fan fiction!! [;)]

Sophie 422
#3035 Posted : Saturday, November 01, 2008 12:59:04 PM(UTC)
Sophie 422

´Now you are happy because of my welcome back, but you didn`t seem happy when you break our promiss´. ´No Dee, I didn`t mean that... it´s because Ehh... I was afraid of me, Maria and you`. ´Don-t lie Sophi, you are always scare of everything´. ´well You Dee, you aren`t a Hero!!´ add Maria. The girls didn`t notice but Sophi was very angry, so she decided went aways from Maria`s house and didn`t say anything´. `where is she going?? asked Dee. ´I don`t know, but please let me alone NOW´ replied Maria. ´Ok, but call me when you want to talk about this´. Dee walked to the door and went out the house.. I might go to Mum´s house or Nole´s house, maybe he is worried about me..

On the other hand Sofi was calling to her mum. ´Hey Mamá... ando bien.. si yo también los extraño mucho... sabes qué.... mañana tomaré un vuelo e iré hacia allá.. bueno, chau Ma..

Translation for everyone : Hey Mum.. I am good.. yeahh, I miss you too... did you know??.. tomorrow I am taking a flight to go home... ok, Bye Mum... 

Miembro dsd el 16/01/08
mashadabest
#1962 Posted : Saturday, November 01, 2008 2:18:10 PM(UTC)
mashadabest

Maria was sitting inside the house and thinking everything over.  She was very angry with the girls but she knew that they had only made the stupid promise cos they cared about her so much.  While Maria was thinking, Dee had decided to go and see Nole.  She walked to his house and knocked on the door.  After about a minute someone opened the door: “Hello, can I help you?”  Dee was surprised at the person who was talking to her – it was a blonde woman she had never seen before.  “Ummm, well, I, errrr, I came to, ummm, oh nevermind” Dee stuttered before walking away.  Suddenly Dee heard a man shout “Deeeeeeeeeeeee!!!”  She turned around to see Nole at the door.  She looked at him and saw the girl next to him, and tears welled up in her eyes, and she ran down the road towards Maria’s house.  She ran into the house and up to her room and lay on her bed crying.  Maria rushed upstairs and into Dee’s room – “Deeeeee, what’s wrong?  Please stop crying!  What happened?”  “It’s Nole, he, he, I can’t believe, he....” Dee was crying so much that she couldn’t get her words out.  “Dee c’mon it’s ok, everything will be fine” Maria said, hugging Dee.  After about a minute she finally stopped crying and told Maria about the girl she had seen at Nole’s house: “I can’t believe he has a new girlfriend, I wasn’t even gone that long!!”  “You don’t know that she is his girlfriend” Maria said reassuringly.  “Well who else could she be?” Dee asked.  Then they heard Nole outside the house shouting “Deeeeeeeeeeeeeee”.........................

tgj92
#3098 Posted : Sunday, November 02, 2008 7:21:37 PM(UTC)
tgj92

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 25 post(s)
Bringing your entertaining stories back to page 1 :)
mashadabest
#1963 Posted : Monday, November 03, 2008 10:29:18 AM(UTC)
mashadabest

[quote user="tgj92"]Bringing your entertaining stories back to page 1 :)
[/quote]

Ahhh sooo sweet bro!!  Thanks!  [;)]