logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages123>»
Lets Blog!!!!
scottish
#1 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2007 5:13:20 PM(UTC)
scottish

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Ok here's a good little idea i,ve just had!!! I think we should start up a blog thread, each week a different person has to blog!!! Although realistically it would actually only be about 4 of us........ me, Midaso, Zebraal, My Maria, maybe a few of the other old posters if they come back.

Register your support here, i may start it off......... the life of a future lawyer in a city law firm......sexual harassment, office affairs, arrogant partners, multi-million pound f u c k ups, Ha Ha!! The perils of getting stuck in a lift with a dirty old partner!!! Any takers?? :D
Siiri
#70 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2007 6:40:25 AM(UTC)
Siiri

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Interesting idea, but me neither, I don´t think my life is very interesting...school, training and hanging around :wink: But I think I would do it, to bore you a bit :wink:
Would for sure be funny to read your blogs! :D
Siiri
#75 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2007 6:40:25 AM(UTC)
Siiri

Interesting idea, but me neither, I don´t think my life is very interesting...school, training and hanging around :wink: But I think I would do it, to bore you a bit :wink:
Siiri
#80 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2007 6:40:25 AM(UTC)
Siiri

MyMaria
#19 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2007 12:19:23 PM(UTC)
MyMaria

Midaso5]Y
YO Scottè - wot's the 411 sistaaaaaaaa
Wot up
Wot's down in the hood?
You daaaiiiig?
HAHAHA :lol: that was priceless
MyMaria
#23 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2007 12:19:23 PM(UTC)
MyMaria

Midaso5]Y
Wot up
Wot's down in the hood?
You daaaiiiig?
MyMaria
#27 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2007 12:19:23 PM(UTC)
MyMaria

Midaso5]Y
Wot up
Wot's down in the hood?
You daaaiiiig?
Siiri
#76 Posted : Sunday, June 24, 2007 4:35:04 AM(UTC)
Siiri

cool... looking forward :wink:
Siiri
#71 Posted : Sunday, June 24, 2007 4:35:04 AM(UTC)
Siiri

Siiri
#81 Posted : Sunday, June 24, 2007 4:35:04 AM(UTC)
Siiri

MyMaria
#28 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2007 12:54:26 AM(UTC)
MyMaria

Camper Van Beethoven, huh? I haven't listened to them in a long time, but thats because I completely forgot about them. Thanks to this, I'm going to dig up an old CD I've got of them. Yeah, Take The Skinheads Bowling, good song. have you seen the video? It's classic.

Also, check out Camper Van Chadbourne. Some of the members of Camper Van Beethoven collaborated with a guy named Eugene Chadbourne to create Camper Van Chadbourne. They were never very popular so it's ridiculously hard to find there music anywhere. But it's pretty good. I've got a CD, found it on eBay a few years ago. It's strange, to say the least, but in a weird way, extremely entertaining.

And about this blog thing, I'll get on it in a few days, but a word of warning, my life is extremely boring. :lol:
MyMaria
#20 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2007 12:54:26 AM(UTC)
MyMaria

Camper Van Beethoven, huh? I haven't listened to them in a long time, but thats because I completely forgot about them. Thanks to this, I'm going to dig up an old CD I've got of them. Yeah, Take The Skinheads Bowling, good song. have you seen the video? It's classic.

Also, check out Camper Van Chadbourne. Some of the members of Camper Van Beethoven collaborated with a guy named Eugene Chadbourne to create Camper Van Chadbourne. They were never very popular so it's ridiculously hard to find there music anywhere. But it's pretty good. I've got a CD, found it on eBay a few years ago. It's strange, to say the least, but in a weird way, extremely entertaining.

And about this blog thing, I'll get on it in a few days, but a word of warning, my life is extremely boring. :lol:
MyMaria
#24 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2007 12:54:26 AM(UTC)
MyMaria

MyMaria
#25 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2007 3:49:06 PM(UTC)
MyMaria

yeah their American, but they are completely unknown. I just found them randomly, I wasn't even looking for them. but it'd be really hard to find an American who has even heard of them.
MyMaria
#21 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2007 3:49:06 PM(UTC)
MyMaria

yeah their American, but they are completely unknown. I just found them randomly, I wasn't even looking for them. but it'd be really hard to find an American who has even heard of them.
MyMaria
#29 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2007 3:49:06 PM(UTC)
MyMaria

scottish
#60 Posted : Wednesday, June 27, 2007 4:18:24 PM(UTC)
scottish

Ok people............ the scot is back!!! :lol: Boys...... get your peckers back in their jockstraps, girls........ get your baps back in your bra!!! :lol:

I havn't been on here for yes well about a week now. I,m surprised that this thread seems to have taken off......kind of! What happened to me I hear you all ask......... did I slip into a temporary depression after discovering that Murray was out of Wimbledon??? Did i have another run in with the bacon?? Did i take part in the Wimbledon qualifiers at Roehampton and make it through to the main draw???? Well no..... nothing so exciting as that, actually i,ve been flat out at work and at the weekend i was flat out partying, in fact i still havn't quite recovered!!

Well last week there was a big deal going down at work!! All quite dull probably to any non-lawyers out there, nonetheless it involved me working my little hiney off untill i couldn't even remember what day of the week it was!! :lol: Its a strange feeling to be so tired but yet have so much work still to do!! Some people get incredibly stressed in this type of situation, and the smallest thing will set them off on an unstoppable tirade of verbal diarrhoea!! A case in point being one of the partners at work after i pointed out to him a mistake he had made. I soon learnt rule number 1 of law firm etiquette........NEVER tell a partner that he has got something wrong!!! You see what you should do is play dumb and say ....\"oh, look at that......that doesn't seem quite right does it.......but of course i don't know why..... because i,m just a little silly little troll, looking up at you great master from my lowly pit of stupidity, hoping one day i can rise up and grab on to your nostril hairs as I reach for the unattainable peak of knowledge that you inhabit\"!!! :lol: But i just walked in there and said.....\"I think you might have got this wrong\"!!!!!! Needless to say i was then on the receiving end of a 15 minute ear bashing............. people came.......and left!!!..........i could see the tumbleweed blowing across his office, but still he carried on!!! :lol:

Anyway, i tend to find things that are actually quite serious or stressful slightly funny, so i managed to zone out and dream about the brilliant tennis I will witness when I go to Wimbledon on Saturday!!! Then I got home last night and checked the weather forecast..........RAIN!!! AAAAAARRRRGGGHHH!! I don't care..... someway, somehow i will go to Wimbledon next week, and I will see tennis being played in front of my eyes, i don't care if i have to queue all night!! I,ve taken next week off work, thank god, just so i can sit and relax and watch the whole of the second week uniterrupted!! Cant wait!!

Just before I go one last thing, I said i had a hard week of work and then a hard weekend of partying!!! Well, I think i had about 6 hours sleep all weekend!! It was a friends birthday so obviously this necessitated non-stop drinking!! I have rediscovered my love for tequila!! This all ended up with us all somehow finding ourselves on a Royal Navy battleship!! Quite cool actually!! It had the little port windows, and a big gun deck, and those doors which shut and then you turn the little wheel thing around!!! Don't worry there were three beefy guy friends of ours there as well so no argie bargie went on!! :D Apparently the way to get around the high tech security guards and checks is...............to say you are family visiting relatives!!!! :lol: Oh yes, at 4am, that sounds likely doesn't it!!! The worst security guards ever!! I have photo evidence in case you don't believe me!

So there's my first blog, quite long actually!!! Lets keep this going!! Who's next?? :D
scottish
#35 Posted : Wednesday, June 27, 2007 4:18:24 PM(UTC)
scottish

Ok people............ the scot is back!!! :lol: Boys...... get your peckers back in their jockstraps, girls........ get your baps back in your bra!!! :lol:

I havn't been on here for yes well about a week now. I,m surprised that this thread seems to have taken off......kind of! What happened to me I hear you all ask......... did I slip into a temporary depression after discovering that Murray was out of Wimbledon??? Did i have another run in with the bacon?? Did i take part in the Wimbledon qualifiers at Roehampton and make it through to the main draw???? Well no..... nothing so exciting as that, actually i,ve been flat out at work and at the weekend i was flat out partying, in fact i still havn't quite recovered!!

Well last week there was a big deal going down at work!! All quite dull probably to any non-lawyers out there, nonetheless it involved me working my little hiney off untill i couldn't even remember what day of the week it was!! :lol: Its a strange feeling to be so tired but yet have so much work still to do!! Some people get incredibly stressed in this type of situation, and the smallest thing will set them off on an unstoppable tirade of verbal diarrhoea!! A case in point being one of the partners at work after i pointed out to him a mistake he had made. I soon learnt rule number 1 of law firm etiquette........NEVER tell a partner that he has got something wrong!!! You see what you should do is play dumb and say ....\"oh, look at that......that doesn't seem quite right does it.......but of course i don't know why..... because i,m just a little silly little troll, looking up at you great master from my lowly pit of stupidity, hoping one day i can rise up and grab on to your nostril hairs as I reach for the unattainable peak of knowledge that you inhabit\"!!! :lol: But i just walked in there and said.....\"I think you might have got this wrong\"!!!!!! Needless to say i was then on the receiving end of a 15 minute ear bashing............. people came.......and left!!!..........i could see the tumbleweed blowing across his office, but still he carried on!!! :lol:

Anyway, i tend to find things that are actually quite serious or stressful slightly funny, so i managed to zone out and dream about the brilliant tennis I will witness when I go to Wimbledon on Saturday!!! Then I got home last night and checked the weather forecast..........RAIN!!! AAAAAARRRRGGGHHH!! I don't care..... someway, somehow i will go to Wimbledon next week, and I will see tennis being played in front of my eyes, i don't care if i have to queue all night!! I,ve taken next week off work, thank god, just so i can sit and relax and watch the whole of the second week uniterrupted!! Cant wait!!

Just before I go one last thing, I said i had a hard week of work and then a hard weekend of partying!!! Well, I think i had about 6 hours sleep all weekend!! It was a friends birthday so obviously this necessitated non-stop drinking!! I have rediscovered my love for tequila!! This all ended up with us all somehow finding ourselves on a Royal Navy battleship!! Quite cool actually!! It had the little port windows, and a big gun deck, and those doors which shut and then you turn the little wheel thing around!!! Don't worry there were three beefy guy friends of ours there as well so no argie bargie went on!! :D Apparently the way to get around the high tech security guards and checks is...............to say you are family visiting relatives!!!! :lol: Oh yes, at 4am, that sounds likely doesn't it!!! The worst security guards ever!! I have photo evidence in case you don't believe me!

So there's my first blog, quite long actually!!! Lets keep this going!! Who's next?? :D
scottish
#45 Posted : Wednesday, June 27, 2007 4:18:24 PM(UTC)
scottish

scottish
#46 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2007 3:31:52 PM(UTC)
scottish

Hey mister!! Ferme your bouche please!! :lol: This weather is very unusual for this time of year, and there has been loads of flooding further up north, 6 people have died so far in the floods!! And I read that it has broken all records for rainfall in the UK!! Wettest June ever!! Very weird!! Remember that at Wimbledon last year there was a heatwave and temperatures up to 35C in London!! Its all down to chance!!

I,m so annoyed about Saturday though!! I was loving it when I got my tickets in the ballot, I thought brilliant, No.1 court on the Saturday, won't even have to use a day off work!! And now its forecast to be heavy rain all day!!!! Last time I was at Wimbledon a couple of years ago it rained all day on the day I went!!! Argh, i cannot describe how bummed i am right now!!! :cry: Pray for no rain on Saturday for me!!!!!!! :D