logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Who else hates the bloody police????!!!!!
scottish
#1 Posted : Friday, June 08, 2007 3:58:25 PM(UTC)
scottish

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Acht, my god, i hate the bloody police!!! I just got pulled over and given a ticket for not wearing my seat belt!!! God damn it!!! I had just got into the car, literally drove it about 10 seconds.......about to put my seat belt on when i got to the junction and then a police car came along and stopped at the junction next to me, like a mini roundabout, he let me go, and then he was driving behind me............ and i was thinking bugger it, what do i do now?? If i make the move to put the seat belt on he will see it and pull me over for not having it on before, but if i don't put it on now he,ll probably see and pull me over anyway. So its rock......hard place.......me!!!

So i decided to carry on and pray he would go another way, but oh no, he tails me for about 3 minutes, i turn right, he turns right, i just couldn't shake the bugger off, and then eventually he puts his lights on and pulls me over!!! Gets me out of the car, everyone driving past is staring at me, and he gave me the whole nine yards "you are not obliged to say anything but anything you do say may be given in evidence against you" etc. I must say its quite a funny experince to be cautioned, it feels like something out of a movie or one of those american cop shows!!! :lol: So then he gives me a breath test, i felt like Paris Hilton or something, luckily i hadn't been drinking, which was quite fortunate considering it is a Friday!!! And after about 15 minutes and everyone in the neighbourhood seeing me he let me go. For fucks sake, i felt like screaming at him, i,d only been driving for ten seconds, i was about to put it on!!!!! But of course you have to keep your mouth shut and play nice!!!! :twisted:

Anyone else had any run ins with the pigs? Its my fault, on such a hot evening here i should have been able to smell the bacon from a mile off!!! :lol:
yina
#11 Posted : Saturday, June 09, 2007 3:47:31 PM(UTC)
yina

[color=yellow:fda22dca3f]i hate them theyr anoying and mean !!!! !
and theyr not nice 2 ppl and dont say nice things and yah mean again !![/color:fda22dca3f]
yina
#12 Posted : Saturday, June 09, 2007 3:47:31 PM(UTC)
yina

and theyr not nice 2 ppl and dont say nice things and yah mean again !![/color:fda22dca3f]
yina
#13 Posted : Saturday, June 09, 2007 3:47:31 PM(UTC)
yina

Siiri
#8 Posted : Sunday, June 10, 2007 2:14:20 PM(UTC)
Siiri

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
We also were stopped about 2 years ago because they thought I hadn´t worn my seat belt! But I had really worn it, they just hadn´t seen it from outside! But however, they didn´t believe me! :?
Siiri
#9 Posted : Sunday, June 10, 2007 2:14:20 PM(UTC)
Siiri

We also were stopped about 2 years ago because they thought I hadn´t worn my seat belt! But I had really worn it, they just hadn´t seen it from outside! But however, they didn´t believe me! :?
Siiri
#10 Posted : Sunday, June 10, 2007 2:14:20 PM(UTC)
Siiri

sarah
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2007 4:27:46 PM(UTC)
sarah

THE PEOPLE WHO HATE POLICE, HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THEM. IF U HAVE PROBS WITH POLICE, U HAVE PROBS WITH THE LAW! Go get a kill !
sarah
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2007 4:27:46 PM(UTC)
sarah

THE PEOPLE WHO HATE POLICE, HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THEM. IF U HAVE PROBS WITH POLICE, U HAVE PROBS WITH THE LAW! Go get a kill !
sarah
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2007 4:27:46 PM(UTC)
sarah

scottish
#5 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2007 4:57:13 PM(UTC)
scottish

Sharapova2007]N
Not wearing your seat belt aint nothing on my experience, I got a speeding ticket about 18 months ago then 5 weeks later i got pulled over again for speeding (this was all within the first 2 years of getting my licence) so this police man checks my record finds out i have 3 points on my licence already, so arrests me with handcuffs and all and throws me in the back of the police car! :evil:
While at the station i had swabs, pictures and finger prints taken you would have thought i had committed murder the way they were going!
And this was all because I was still within my first 2 years of passing my test and i was only 17 at the time! So I do hate the police for that, but they are pretty good in other situations just not mine :lol:

But I got banned for a year and community service so that was fun :P

Thats the trouble with the filth, they are never there when you need them and always there when you dont!!! Sounds a bit extreme that they would handcuff you, i mean..... seems like the pigs are falling over themselves nowadays to allow the paedophiles to roam the streets, i mean.... they practically cheauffeur drive them in airconditioned merc's to the nearest playground to release them!! And then spend the rest of their day booking people for speeding and not wearing seatbelts!!! Yes the bacon is certainly pretty salty these days!!
scottish
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2007 4:57:13 PM(UTC)
scottish

Sharapova2007]N
Not wearing your seat belt aint nothing on my experience, I got a speeding ticket about 18 months ago then 5 weeks later i got pulled over again for speeding (this was all within the first 2 years of getting my licence) so this police man checks my record finds out i have 3 points on my licence already, so arrests me with handcuffs and all and throws me in the back of the police car! :evil:
While at the station i had swabs, pictures and finger prints taken you would have thought i had committed murder the way they were going!
And this was all because I was still within my first 2 years of passing my test and i was only 17 at the time! So I do hate the police for that, but they are pretty good in other situations just not mine :lol:

Thats the trouble with the filth, they are never there when you need them and always there when you dont!!! Sounds a bit extreme that they would handcuff you, i mean..... seems like the pigs are falling over themselves nowadays to allow the paedophiles to roam the streets, i mean.... they practically cheauffeur drive them in airconditioned merc's to the nearest playground to release them!! And then spend the rest of their day booking people for speeding and not wearing seatbelts!!! Yes the bacon is certainly pretty salty these days!!
scottish
#7 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2007 4:57:13 PM(UTC)
scottish

Sharapova2007]N