logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Whats After Tennis?
sharapova101
#1 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2007 6:14:46 AM(UTC)

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

What’s going to happen to Maria after tennis ,what’s she going to do with her life ? what her job would be ? how can she start a job from scratch ? I understand that she may be going to be a fashion designer , but is this site going to stay online after she finishes her career ?
Do you think that she will be out of the spotlight ? would her website going to stay online ? can we get her HQ photos at that time , I know all of these questions is really too early she wont retire until 5 years from now but the Idea of not being able to get her news or photos is freaking me out , I hope that she won’t get out of the spotlight but is she going to still famous after tennis ?
Or she’ll be less famous? I am afraid that once she’ll quit tennis all her fans would turn there faces and look up to another tennis star , would you be her supporter even after she walk out of tennis courts ?
I am afraid that the only Sharapova we know is tennis player after that , she might keep a low-profile and we never going to know what’s going on in her life !!my biggest fear is that she’ll turn herself into a normal person and walk away from celebrities life therefore we will never hear from her again .
sarah
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 26, 2007 3:42:15 AM(UTC)
sarah

Hahha, nice one Midaso!
sarah
#3 Posted : Tuesday, June 26, 2007 3:42:15 AM(UTC)
sarah

Hahha, nice one Midaso!
sarah
#4 Posted : Tuesday, June 26, 2007 3:42:15 AM(UTC)
sarah

Hahha, nice one Midaso!