logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Little Levine's insecurities
marialover100%
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2007 3:59:10 PM(UTC)
marialover100%

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Adam Levine has just proven once again that he's still alittle boy who need's a good beating.I'm sorry Maria but,this little punk was/is no where in the same league as you.Not in look's,talent,(his case,lack of any),concern for other's,etc.,etc.,the list is long.No matter what and where the real truth start's and end's doesn't matter.Maria is a lady.Levine a little punk of no gentlemanly qualities.Because this is Maria's site,I will not go into any explicit thought's of what this little boy is trying to do,except to say;that if he want's a screamer and a yeller he should hire one or stick to groupies who will be more than happy to fake enjoyment.Even if what he think's to be is true,it was probably because he had no clue as to how,(sorry Maria) this young lady like to be made love to.I would not blame Maria one bit if she did just lay there quiet hoping he would finish fast like most little boy's do.Or maybe,Maria like's ,like most women,and rightfully so,to be made love too,not man-handle.Maria,we all know is a strong person and probably,for the most part has already dealt with and put this behind her.I ask any of you out there who may listen to him and his band's crap not to support them in any way or fashion.When you have a chance to care and love and have this returned by a lady of Maria's character,grace and beauty,that should be enough to fulfill you,physically and mentally.You do not ask or expect a lady to become a slut so that you feel like you've pleasured her.I would love to meet little Adam alone,yet,we all know that this still would teach him nothing.Atleast,we can feel better knowing he's back with the tramp's he deserve's.He's getting a few more minutes of fame but,that will be gone soon enough,just like his boy band.We will still have Maria truely entertaining us on the court and honestly,yes,with her beauty but,most important knowing that the world is a better place because of her off court humanitarian work.Thank you Maria ! You are a true champion.Our youth need more role model's like you!! Sincerely,M.COOPER
Nella
#13 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2007 4:11:29 PM(UTC)

I could not have said this any better !!  Maria is the true champoin here and that's a fact !
Albion
#6 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2007 4:16:03 PM(UTC)

For crying out loud, how many threads are we gonna have on this. It's all bollocks, he said he didn't say it, it's made up [*-)]  I can't believe you would actually get that angry about it to write message that long just insulting him.

The only reason he's an idiot is for making poor music.

@Sweet Cleopatra@
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2007 4:18:57 PM(UTC)
@Sweet Cleopatra@

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
he used to low class ladies , and she was innocent little girl, can't imagine that she lived this bad experience from him , he expected her  to be expert like a bitch , what kind of man that don't accept 18 girl to be so innocent and fear , may be he was from first men in her life , she's class and he's not , don't ever want to date a man like that , so low
midaso
#10 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2007 4:50:52 PM(UTC)
midaso

Was thanked: 78 time(s) in 46 post(s)

It's bo//ocks bo//ocks bo//ocks - she's never had a boyfriend...

She only met Adam Levine once ever...

@Sweet Cleopatra@
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2007 5:07:25 PM(UTC)
@Sweet Cleopatra@

okay I'm so feeling shame and embarecced to say that , but I just asked my mother and she loughed and told me , he must've been so bad at bed cause the most frigid girl 'll do voices if the man's good .
midaso
#11 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2007 5:52:53 PM(UTC)
midaso

[quote user="@Sweet Cleopatra@"]okay I'm so feeling shame and embarecced to say that , but I just asked my mother and she loughed and told me , he must've been so bad at bed cause the most frigid girl 'll do voices if the man's good .[/quote]

Yes,that's true...

Saint
#15 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2007 6:18:23 PM(UTC)
Saint

Jup, and that;s what makes it funny... IF the story was real
dianef
#7 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2007 6:54:13 PM(UTC)

Do not believe a word of it. Even if it was true, shame on him for sharing.!!!!  Anyway, Yuri would kill him if he could.
Saint
#16 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2007 7:11:00 PM(UTC)
Saint

Oh my, i did not think about Yuri...[:O]as a dad hearing something this nasty and dirty lie about you're child.

I would have freak'n snapt

@Sweet Cleopatra@
#5 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2007 7:16:34 PM(UTC)
@Sweet Cleopatra@

I don't think she ever had a strong relation like that while Yuri there , he sure protecting her and her tennis from this kind of men .
@Sweet Cleopatra@
#4 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2007 7:20:29 PM(UTC)
@Sweet Cleopatra@

[quote user="Saint"]

Oh my, i did not think about Yuri...[:O]as a dad hearing something this nasty and dirty lie about you're child.

I would have freak'n snapt

[/quote]

just to speak about that by good or dirt way is so offensive , it's like I don't consider she has a man , oooh that's bad .....

Ragsy25
#14 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2007 9:24:06 PM(UTC)
Ragsy25

i could almost write a book here, but i will keep it as brief as possible. lets look at it from this perspective. how do rumors get started? by someone saying something or someone close to them saying something. somehow, little adam or someone close to him had said something, not necessarily in the form or fashion used in the article, but something personal was said. i mean honestly, why would a tabloid right about something from two years ago? its old and forgotten news. so obviously something was said. then a russian tabloid comes along and takes it and twists it. why did this russian tabloid do this? because there ticked off that a certain girl who is russian didnt want to play the Fed Cup. yep, thats right. this russian tabloid is getting back at poor Maria because a so-called promise was made to play for Russia in the Fed Cup. Yes, Maria has the desire to play for Russia, but when you are injured, you just cant compete. i believe this tabloid was just trying to make Maria look bad. This is my take. but let this be a lesson to little adam or anyone else. keep any comment you want to say to yourself that may be personal. especially being celebrities. it can only end up bad in the end.

as far as Yuri being upset. your darn right he was probably upset. i went to the Sony Ericsson Open in Miami for her match against Venus. my friend was watching her practice the next day and he said Yuri was watching the crowd like a hawk. he was looking out for his prized possesion. so yeah, Yuri was probably upset. but i hardly believe he will be flying to the next Maroon 5 concert to confront him. too busy a schedule and little adam isnt worth his time. besides, i dont believe you will be seeing Maria and little adam in the same zip code any time soon.

Maria is true class and no matter what people do or say, she will not be brought down by slander. Maria will endure and move on!   

midaso
#12 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2007 10:30:33 PM(UTC)
midaso

Well I just want to apologise here - I'm afraid there is a chance
this could be my doing...I was the first person to bring this up in
here and this was before it was big news in US and around the world and
ever since that post,it sort of spread like wildfire...so I hope it
wasn't somehow my fault...  At the time I thought it was very
minor and just brushed it off and I was absolutely dumbfounded when it
actually made the news in major countries and publications around the
world...

Saint
#17 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2007 8:46:14 AM(UTC)
Saint

Nah, you couln'd know that it would be this big... don't blame yourself it would have bin here anyway
gas
#8 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2007 12:35:19 PM(UTC)

i read adam's comment 'bout his presumed relation with maria sharapova on an italian news paper, not a scandalistic magazine.
maybe maria didn't make any noise during sex 'cause she didn't feel anything... 'cause he is not able to make someone scream during sex, 'cause his p...s is like his gay-oriented lite-pop music... limp, if he went on Paxil is for other above-mentioned reasons.
i heard he wrote a song called "wake up call"... is it dedicated to his p...s??? it's the only thing that need to wake up... if it's still able to... he's a great boor, he can't say these things to a 19 years-old girl, he's just looking for publicity. by the way... he sucks and his band sucks too.

josedz9
#9 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2007 2:55:41 PM(UTC)
josedz9

If the story was true i think the Russian mafia will kill Levine. They will defend htheir fellow comarade. It sucks when rumor start to spread and hurt  people les feelings and name, specially wen talking about a girl so beautiful,  in all ways and so kind and gentle, Masha.