logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

How much these people suck
stillgoing
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2007 1:13:04 PM(UTC)

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

These guys are risking thier lives for thier country, uprooting thier lives formk thier homes traveling half way around the world to keep peace.

My top account was a milliatray account. Every week the marines where allowed of base. marines would come back the next work day. Beat up form as large gruop down a dark alley. When all these guys wanted to do was unwind. We made Hawaii what it is we keep the economy and defend freedom all they can do it be bitter. Beat the guys up. requiring stitches, wired jaws shut, black eyes. Always by surprise.Cowards. Check with the Marine core base if you do not beleieve me in Hawaii. Ungrateful.  Almost every week I heard a story.

ll these low life waste material can do is Cowards on top of that. they still only pick the runts of the liter. the small guys and only when they are alo0ne down a dark ally. Bunch of cowards who have never brought anything to the world. Only make up .02 prcent of the American popultion. They think they matter they do not. These people have never brrought anything to the world except a suf board in all thier exsitence. Lazy, spolied peopel, eVEYRHTING THEY HAVE BEEN GIVEN WAS ON A SILVER PLATTER Hot weather, military, tourisms. White man built Waikki for them. beofre white man it was just a swamp. White asmn and now black men bless them. They should be licking our feet.

I know the Hawain woman go crazy over whwite and black men. We can not help it. For them not satisfying thier woman. I would only want them if no white woman where around.

Something I am thank ful for. I see attactive woman again here in the South.

Southern hospitality is awsome here in the South. Most people her glow. The only peopel beisdes tourist destisinations in Hawaii where people showed Aloha was the blacks. Take away the money no aloha.

Pathetic bunch of people.  Kick Out the Hawians and all the other spoiled people as it says in the bible those who are lazy everything will be taken from them. God is good. Put in the Europoeans and Blacks in ther place.

If it was up to me after the service men left I would nuke the place. i pray that every night. May all of them burn kids and all.

midaso
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2007 9:05:39 PM(UTC)
midaso

Was thanked: 78 time(s) in 46 post(s)

Hey - you do know taz will be working again

Get old taz cranked back up again...

Saint
#6 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2007 9:22:20 AM(UTC)
Saint

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Yeah, it's better having the old name back[:D]now i have to get my posteds all back, feel like a noob with my name saying that i joind today
mattyrobbo
#2 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2007 11:46:22 AM(UTC)
mattyrobbo

Yeh it is wierd saying that you joined today, it has done it with me aswell
midaso
#4 Posted : Saturday, August 18, 2007 2:59:22 PM(UTC)
midaso

Was thanked: 78 time(s) in 46 post(s)
Clean slate...

MyMaria
#5 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2007 12:40:58 AM(UTC)
MyMaria

I must be the only person who hasn't had anything happen to my name.

Coming up on a year, and I've be untouched.