logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

198 Pages123>»
Live Streams
merylstr@otenet.gr
#1 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2008 5:59:38 AM(UTC)
merylstr@otenet.gr

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

OK guys, this has become a real issue around here.... I've noticed that unless there is a well known stream that shows the tournament (every tournament that is shown each time), we are all looking for streams like crazy..... And every time there's a tournament on, there are more than one threads about it. For example now there is the Doha-Qatar Total Open thread, and there are also threads about each math seperately...Each one of us asks for streams, or gives info about streams usually in only one of them.... Result=confusion....    (Well known stream=Sopcast channels like Star Sports or CCTV5)

So, this is a thread where we can post each time, and for every tournament, everything about the live streams. Whether it is giving info, or asking.... Hopefully it'll take away the confusion...and our "search" will be more organised !!!!

I thought it was a good idea !! Hope u agree! [H]

1 user thanked merylstr@otenet.gr for this useful post.
Sharapova's #1 fan on 3/29/2013(UTC)
kyute_shana
#465 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2008 6:03:30 AM(UTC)
kyute_shana

great idea there!
merylstr@otenet.gr
#752 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2008 6:08:12 AM(UTC)
merylstr@otenet.gr

The first post was the intro. I think i ought to be the one to start. www.myp2p.eu starts broadcasting in 12:30 UK time. It has 3 media player links - none of which is good enough - at least for me. You can also catch Eurosport through www.livetv.ru - just press the english version of the page, go to Television and search for Eurosport (u get 2 replies, choose the Eurosport France one). Again, it's small and slow... If u guys have TvAnts, u get Eurosport - but the image is not very clear - again, at least for me.... If u know any other links, please post them here...[8-|]

Maria's match is in 14:00, UK time, and after that it's JJ's match !

kyute_shana
#466 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2008 6:11:02 AM(UTC)
kyute_shana

merylstr@otenet.gr
#753 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2008 6:43:55 AM(UTC)
merylstr@otenet.gr

www.coolstreaming.us/cha..._big.php?id_canale=22601 Just writing it again, so that we can click right on it ! Thanx !!!!! It's actually very good ! Big screen as well ! [:D]
kyute_shana
#467 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2008 7:08:08 AM(UTC)
kyute_shana

thanks....it's kinda slow here....[:(]
merylstr@otenet.gr
#754 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2008 7:35:10 AM(UTC)
merylstr@otenet.gr

Yeah, well it worked fine while the ski or something was on, but now it's starting to get slow here as well !! Pity, i'm gonna check on myp2p again - the broadcast there just started - it's probably like yesterday, but hey ! Hope dies last........Hopefully the semis tomorrow and the final will also be shown somewhere else.................
kyute_shana
#468 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2008 7:58:21 AM(UTC)
kyute_shana

yeah...hopefully....
merylstr@otenet.gr
#755 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2008 8:03:42 AM(UTC)
merylstr@otenet.gr

Allright. www.delicast.com/tv/sports Just found that one ! It's a site about live streaming that has Eurosport Russia on and tennis channels - very long list there about sport channels. Right now there's men's tennis on. But we'll see. I must check it out a bit more - u never know what's gonna come up !
kyute_shana
#469 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2008 8:15:18 AM(UTC)
kyute_shana

thanks for the link.....
merylstr@otenet.gr
#756 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2008 8:36:16 AM(UTC)
merylstr@otenet.gr

www.freeetv.com/mod.php?...m&page-watch-id-1613-d-1 Shows tennis right now - low quality for me.
kyute_shana
#470 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2008 9:28:49 AM(UTC)
kyute_shana

yeah...but other channels are good...
abellymasha
#12 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2008 9:54:57 AM(UTC)
abellymasha

But still, live broadcast on tv is the best right?

My favorite TV broadcast for Tennis is Eurosport. They broadcast all WTA Tour all year long, altho they don't do Grand Slams and only some ATPs. They also had great commentaries

paul_pipkin
#966 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2008 10:08:33 AM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Was thanked: 1871 time(s) in 1241 post(s)
Now y'all are talkin'! [H] Thanx to our Hellene friend for getting this going. Don't know how much it'll help us today, but these are useful resources for the immediate future. The more of these portals we identify, the more previously unnoticed streams will be found.
"That's the way the world works... right now." --Maria Sharapova at 17
kyute_shana
#471 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2008 10:13:22 AM(UTC)
kyute_shana

Yes AbellyMasha....they are better...

Your right Paul....let's keep looking.... 

paul_pipkin
#1686 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2008 12:47:33 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

[quote user="merylstr@otenet.gr"]Yeah, well it worked fine while the ski or something was on, but now it's starting to get slow here as well !! Pity, i'm gonna check on myp2p again - the broadcast there just started - it's probably like yesterday, but hey ! Hope dies last........Hopefully the semis tomorrow and the final will also be shown somewhere else.................[/quote]

I didn't get arount to p2p today. What was the THIRD link like? I knew the two that were there previously.

paul_pipkin
#1687 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2008 1:03:30 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

[quote user="merylstr@otenet.gr"]Yeah, well it worked fine while the ski or something was on, but now it's starting to get slow here as well !! Pity, i'm gonna check on myp2p again - the broadcast there just started - it's probably like yesterday, but hey ! Hope dies last........Hopefully the semis tomorrow and the final will also be shown somewhere else.................[/quote]

Coolstreaming (http://www.coolstreaming..._big.php?id_canale=22601 ) begs close scrutiny & experimentation. [H] Yes, it throws a huge screen up there, though it spent most of the time slowed down & frozen up. (I just left it open on the desktop to see what it would do.) Odd thing, however, I was able to hold the stream on a wireless connection but could not even catch it on the hardwire (where the broadband's speed does not vary.) Don't know what to make of that--but I'll try it again tomorrow. Get that coming in right, it should be great. 

paul_pipkin
#1594 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2008 1:22:39 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

[quote user="merylstr@otenet.gr"]Allright. www.delicast.com/tv/sports Just found that one ! It's a site about live streaming that has Eurosport Russia on and tennis channels - very long list there about sport channels. Right now there's men's tennis on. But we'll see. I must check it out a bit more - u never know what's gonna come up ![/quote]

This one will be very useful. Lotsa sport channels, most with Windows Media Player buttons showing the bitrate of the stream. A number of Turkish ones, which I'll be prowling when Istanbul comes around. [H] The al-Dawri link wouldn't make it but at least it got to the buffering stage. I'll try it again. Was anyone able to find the tournament on any of these?

paul_pipkin
#1593 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2008 1:43:09 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

[quote user="merylstr@otenet.gr"]www.freeetv.com/mod.php?...m&page-watch-id-1613-d-1 Shows tennis right now - low quality for me.[/quote]

For whatever reason, I can't get to this one -- on two different computers. [8-)]

kyute_shana
#472 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2008 5:46:25 PM(UTC)
kyute_shana

[quote user="paul_pipkin"]

[quote user="merylstr@otenet.gr"]Allright. www.delicast.com/tv/sports Just found that one ! It's a site about live streaming that has Eurosport Russia on and tennis channels - very long list there about sport channels. Right now there's men's tennis on. But we'll see. I must check it out a bit more - u never know what's gonna come up ![/quote]

This one will be very useful. Lotsa sport channels, most with Windows Media Player buttons showing the bitrate of the stream. A number of Turkish ones, which I'll be prowling when Istanbul comes around. [H] The al-Dawri link wouldn't make it but at least it got to the buffering stage. I'll try it again. Was anyone able to find the tournament on any of these?

[/quote]

I didn't....or I wasn't looking that much....[:P]