logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

198 Pages«<34567>»
Live Streams
merylstr@otenet.gr
#770 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2008 5:52:54 PM(UTC)
merylstr@otenet.gr

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
True...you never know...First thing i'm gonna do is check myp2p and then livetv.ru. Then...we'll se....
alwysdreaming09
#84 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2008 6:17:38 PM(UTC)
alwysdreaming09

announcement..maria withdrew from dubai..read the news on her webpage
merylstr@otenet.gr
#771 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2008 6:32:41 PM(UTC)
merylstr@otenet.gr

Just saw. Shame. But if she's not fit enough, it's a good call. "Like I've done in the past" Wonder what she's talking about ! [:P] Seriously now, maybe she should've planned her schedule better...just maybe...she's a pro after all...no?? Unless she didn't expect to do that well in the AO. But even if so, she should've cancelled it much earlier - soon as she won the AO... It's such a shame for those who bought tickets to see her tomorrow....kids there as well...If u can't do it, don't give them the hope ! At least it's a Tier II. Anyway, sorry if i sound harsh people.....but somebody's gotta say it....no?? [H] 
alwysdreaming09
#85 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2008 6:45:28 PM(UTC)
alwysdreaming09

you have a point merylst@otenet.gr..  i guess with those chilly winds in doha it cause her to catch a cold..rest well maria for you have big events coming up!!

so no waking up early in the morning for me! hehe also with you paul[:D]

paul_pipkin
#1614 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2008 6:45:35 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Was thanked: 1870 time(s) in 1240 post(s)

Mnnn... cold got worse. Well, after that marathon with the weather at Doha, I'm not surprised. She did outlast the other seeds. Of course that won't stop the press. Blowing off a second tier after winning a first tier is something players do all the time, but I'm expecting: "The crisis of Sharapova's career.." yadda, yadda, yadda. [:P] Why, Philli may even be back to talk trash. [H]

Get well, hon. Chaki should be on court when Eurosport starts daytime play...

"That's the way the world works... right now." --Maria Sharapova at 17
merylstr@otenet.gr
#772 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2008 6:53:14 PM(UTC)
merylstr@otenet.gr

Oh Philli !... You awakened some sweet memories there...[:P] Anyway, not the thread for that ! Speeking of which....By the time Masha'll play again, this one will probably be in page 2 or something. If i don't, somebody bring it back to life soon as her next tournament is  coming up....When exactly? 2-3 weeks i'm suspecting...
paul_pipkin
#1615 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2008 7:07:28 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

We actually need some time to explore and sift out all these leads you've accumulated in the last few days. [H] Besides, I'm always trying to go somewhere. Dubai, for example--Elena D jumped into Dubai late in the day. (Y'all do realize these appearances are subject to ongoing negotiations between players' agents and the tournament organizers?) And Chaki and the other friends are still playing. I'm still going to follow the tournament. 

merylstr@otenet.gr
#773 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2008 7:12:16 PM(UTC)
merylstr@otenet.gr

Yeah, me too !! But most aren't...That's why i thought that this thread will be practically "dead" 'till Pova's next tournament.[;)]
alwysdreaming09
#86 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2008 7:48:09 PM(UTC)
alwysdreaming09

don't worry this thread won't be dead and won't be lost[:D] any streams that we find just keep posting it here[:D]

remeber the one i post the 'attention!!..channel change' just reminding you that espn won't be broadcasting indian wells anymore they said that it will be cover by fox sports network(which I have!hehe[:D]) but still i prefer to watch it online[:P]

merylstr@otenet.gr
#774 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2008 8:02:02 PM(UTC)
merylstr@otenet.gr

Really? Why wouldn't they?? It's the biggest tennis tournament after the U.S. Open in the states. That and Miami. How do you catch Fox Networks on the net? Tvants? Sopcast? I think we got got a lot of link-pages. As Paul said, if half those buttons work...Plus SopCast, and the links from myp2p and livetv.ru. How many more can we find?? I'm running out of key-words fo google search...[:P]
paul_pipkin
#1616 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2008 10:57:47 AM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Why the ESPN move? I could answer that, but at risk of pushing previous rants too far. [;)] Where Fox online--we'll have to look for that one. (I also have it on cable TV. Never watched it before--will now.)

For any interested, the new myp2p Dubai link for Media Player is working pretty good, pretty fast:

http://www.worldondemand...?id=4310&ActiveID=267796 [H]

alwysdreaming09
#87 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2008 11:23:06 AM(UTC)
alwysdreaming09

[quote user="paul_pipkin"]

Why the ESPN move? I could answer that, but at risk of pushing previous rants too far. [;)] Where Fox online--we'll have to look for that one. (I also have it on cable TV. Never watched it before--will now.)

For any interested, the new myp2p Dubai link for Media Player is working pretty good, pretty fast:

[/quote]

its not working, if i click play there  is like a small screen that's popping up, but it didn't last a second and its already gone..i also found that link during the doha, i was hoping to access it, but the same thing always happen

paul_pipkin
#1617 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2008 12:30:35 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

[quote user="alwysdreaming09"][quote user="paul_pipkin"]

[/quote]

its not working, if i click play there  is like a small screen that's popping up, but it didn't last a second and its already gone..i also found that link during the doha, i was hoping to access it, but the same thing always happen

[/quote]

That's too bad. I watched it all through the Mirza/Dushevina match. Try it tomorrow and maybe it'll work for you then. It's a higher-grade British Eurosport stream (with English commentary, of course) running as high as 360 kbps. They've gone to other programming now; Mauresmo and the Spaniard being carried on the pbxtelecom.ro stream, mms://89.165.156.131:8091/ . [H]

loMASHAlo
#505 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2008 3:48:37 PM(UTC)
loMASHAlo

[quote user="paul_pipkin"]

[/quote]

it's working very good , thanks paul

paul_pipkin
#1618 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2008 6:14:08 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

[quote user="loMASHAlo"][quote user="paul_pipkin"]

[/quote]

it's working very good , thanks paul

[/quote]

Y'welcome. Hopefully, it'll start coming through for alwysdreaming as well. [H] Yeah, it was running really sweet there on the golf. [:P] Slightly lesser now but still pretty good. myp2p.eu called this "Eurosport Pacific" and I guess it is because Eurosport Asia Pacific was scheduled to begin reruns of Dubai Day 2 at 22:00 GMT, and indeed they did get back to Dubai sometime before 22:30, beginning with the last set of Chaki whipping Radwanska. [:D].

Windows Media Player labels the stream "newmedia_eurosport". I'll try to find an mms protocol. In the meantime, though, hang onto that worldondemand URL because, like some earlier portals, it disappeared from myp2p.eu's weekday schedule after today's matches. [^o)]

Re some earlier discussion about online Eurosport versus Fox for Indian Wells. Keep in mind that FSN (Fox Sports Net), like ESPN, are looking through lenses held by American camera crews. American broadcasting shoots very little from the sidelines and almost never follows the players in action from courtside. Guess they're afraid of showing the girls' bodies or something. No courtside coverage during breaks (they go to commercial instead) unless it's to go to one of their own reporters.

Moreover, instead of staying with a match like Eurosport tends to do, the US broadcasters decide for you what you ought to be watching. [:@] They'll interrupt anyone's match to go shoot a Williams sister and, at Miami, expect them to drop coverage of  any WTA match to cut away to the men. If Eurosport is actually on site at Indian Wells and Miami, using their own crews rather than piggy-backing on a US signal, I for one want to have their stream in addition to whatever I can get on TV. [H]

alwysdreaming09
#88 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2008 6:42:18 PM(UTC)
alwysdreaming09

i also hope to get through to the worldondemand link, i think maybe if i was able to get through worldondemand link during doha, i could have got a good stream...i really don't know why it won't work for me...

i watch some SAP open last week on FSN and the coverage was quite ok..there were two male commentators and they don't talk crap unlike the espn commentators (the three witches)...

merylstr@otenet.gr
#775 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2008 9:30:56 AM(UTC)
merylstr@otenet.gr

The worldondemand link is working pretty well for me too... Thanx Paul !
paul_pipkin
#1619 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2008 10:02:41 AM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Y'welcome. [H] Eurosport Pacific was only on myp2p.eu for a few hours, then poof! No interest from livetv.ru. [:^)] However, there are now linx to it at:

http://www.tennisform.com/  and  http://www.channelsurfing.net/

Go figure. [^o)]

paul_pipkin
#1620 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2008 5:34:23 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

In spite of a basketball announcer today indicating he was taping for Eurosport 2, the worldondemand stream

http://www.worldondemand...?id=4310&ActiveID=267796

is definitely the Eurosport Asia Pacific schedule as shown lower on the page at:

http://yahoo.eurosport.com/tvschedule_clng0.shtml

There should be reruns of Wed action overnight from 3:15 - 6:00 GMT (that's tonight from 21:15 to midnight CST in the States.)

myp2p.eu is again showing linx coming Thursday & Friday. I assume that tennisform and others will as well. Any time you find this stream through a different portal, please right-click the link and check "properties" to see if we can find its mms:// protocol. May be valuable in the future.

I've tried to distill the Thursday Schedule:

Thursday's time slots are pretty comprehensive for covering all quarterfinals. Unless a match runs way overlong, they could cast all in the scheduled slots 10:15-13:30 and 15:00-18:30 GMT.

Oddly, regular Eurosport (the pbxtelecom.ro link) is presently showing only a slot for the first match (Kuzi vs Amelie) 10:15-11:45 GMT.

However, if you have SopCast and might want to try for Chaki vs JJ (so as to possibly record), check at 11:45-13:30 GMT and see if SopCast can catch the stream Channel 42829, "Eurosport 2 Romania". Mine has yet to pull it in on a wireless hookup, but it tries real hard. [H]

paul_pipkin
#1621 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2008 4:43:22 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

For any who missed or want to watch again the victorious play of Elegant Elena... aw yeah, and all those other people [:P], the Eurosport Pacific stream will have three hours of quarterfinals reruns at:

21:00 to midnight CST in the States; being 3:00 to 6:00 in the morning GMT. [H]