logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

40 Pages«<383940
ROLAND GARROS - Les Internationaux de France 2010 Official thread
paul_pipkin
#525 Posted : Tuesday, June 08, 2010 10:45:11 AM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1880 time(s) in 1250 post(s)
[quote user="Philli"]

Darn Paul, I'm surprised the French Open wasn't totally censored...or was it.  You know what the French say...'thank heaven for little girls'  ...  Maurice Chevalier couldn't have put it better.   Anyway, some of the Body shots by those horny cameramen and, of course, those cams set at ground level behind the base lines for all those delicious pantie shots, all went out live on Eurosport, just as they happened.  And they particularly like the slo mo shots of the girls running for balls when they have a nice bounce to show...like Major boob owner Serena.  I think, secretly, WTA Tennis is one of the most erotic sports to watch for healthy men...if only more of them knew about it. 

But it's a fact that American Live sports are delayed by up to 5 minutes so that 'juicy' bits can be edited out before transmission...and I bet they are too.  Damn prudes.

[/quote]

Hell yes they edit. That's why they don't want too many of us watching Eurosport. [:P] It's ideologically important to convince the American stupidos that we live in "the freest country in the world". Bool-sh!t. And we're so full of it our eyebrows are brown. Girls gymnastics, hunh? Those ridiculous carapace-looking outfits to pretend we're trying to cover 'em up when the intent is really quite the opposite.

Isinbayeva--yeah, there's my girl. Gonna keep jumping in her panties thru 2013. [

"That's the way the world works... right now." --Maria Sharapova at 17
Philli
#591 Posted : Tuesday, June 08, 2010 3:14:08 PM(UTC)
Philli

Was thanked: 63 time(s) in 55 post(s)
That is really sad. The Land of the Free, Home of the Hypocrit.  You know an event like the Victoria Secrets Fashion Show wouldn't even get a Sponsor in Europe to air it.  Nobody cares about crap like that. You can understand why Heidi Klum works in America...she knows that Europe wouldn't give her the time of day for such a waste of time.  But, in the Land of Inhibitions, any flash of female skin is welcomed with open flys.
paul_pipkin
#526 Posted : Tuesday, June 08, 2010 3:51:07 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Was thanked: 1880 time(s) in 1250 post(s)

[quote user="Philli"]That is really sad. The Land of the Free, Home of the Hypocrit.  You know an event like the Victoria Secrets Fashion Show wouldn't even get a Sponsor in Europe to air it.  Nobody cares about crap like that. You can understand why Heidi Klum works in America...she knows that Europe wouldn't give her the time of day for such a waste of time.  But, in the Land of Inhibitions, any flash of female skin is welcomed with open flys.[/quote]

You got that right--it's sexual obsession. The unspoken truth is that the "moralists", the gooood in their own minds, want to keep us obsessed and yet guilt-ridden at the same time. Then they can justify any further violation of Consitutional rights with an appeal to "protect the children", yadda, yadda, yadda...

I do indeed hope that Europe continues to function on a more rational--or at least less demented--standard. Someone will need to perpetuate Western culture when this outfit cracks up.

"That's the way the world works... right now." --Maria Sharapova at 17
CROUCHING TIGER
#175 Posted : Wednesday, June 09, 2010 12:44:34 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Was thanked: 2870 time(s) in 1723 post(s)

U can hope for it, Paul, and you're not alone but deterioration in every part of society is spreading here as a virus in Romero's "Crazies". I see that "Western civilization" goin' down and compromise as never before. Still "far away" from those sicko-US-standards u name, but i see those "crazies" coming closer and closer...the good thing is that Aranxta's "ROKJE" still can do "HUP"[;)]

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD
vampares
#713 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 4:34:19 PM(UTC)
vampares

she needs to make up for that double fault big time

Hamoudi
#316 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 6:26:36 PM(UTC)
Hamoudi

Haha dude missed the old days....