logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Maria's 2006 matches
Imnumber2
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 06, 2006 6:04:31 PM(UTC)
Imnumber2

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 136 time(s) in 87 post(s)
Hi guys,

I wonder if you guys have watched Maria's matches?

I do and I probably have watched the US Open 06 final at least 5 times already. And i also watched the rest via youtube.com for the past few weeks.

I'm thinking of buying few of them with this person:

http://www.geocities.com/mariabkbcards/sharapova.html

Just want to let you know that i don't have any relationship with the mentioned site but only appreciate his/her efforts. :)
Don't Give Up - Peter Gabriel
MyMaria
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 06, 2006 8:01:34 PM(UTC)
MyMaria

wow that guy has quite a collection. i sent him an email inquiring about a few of Maria's matches, some Blazer games from 1977 when they won the Championship, and the classic match at last years US Open between Andre Agassi and James Blake.
midaso
#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 06, 2006 9:17:35 PM(UTC)
midaso

Was thanked: 78 time(s) in 46 post(s)
I don't know about you but I'm not really a big fan of going back watching old matches if you already know the score unless it is some classic thing like that Blake-Agassi match or slam finals....
MyMaria
#5 Posted : Wednesday, December 06, 2006 11:11:00 PM(UTC)
MyMaria

midaso]I
I don't know about you but I'm not really a big fan of going back watching old matches if you already know the score unless it is some classic thing like that Blake-Agassi match or slam finals....
yeah i'm like that too, but the Blake-Agassi match i would love to have, and Maria's two Slam finals. thats the only ones i was really intersted in, but the guy emailed me back and didnt tell me how much the tennis matches are, he only told me basketball games are $10 unless they are \"rare\" and the old 1977 NBA finals games that i want are $50 each, lol. so i guess i'm not getting them. but if the tennis matches are $10, then i think i'm going to get the Agassi-Blake match and Maria's Wimbledon title match. but first i'm going to search the internet, i bet i could find them for free to download. i just dont want it in pieces, i want one file that plays straight through.
Imnumber2
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 07, 2006 12:05:14 AM(UTC)
Imnumber2

Was thanked: 136 time(s) in 87 post(s)
I like chatting with you both, MyMaria and midaso !!!! :)

Me, I like analysing tennis game!!! especially matches played by Maria's and Roger's!!!

I like to see how has she's been playing, her improvement if there is, the pros and cons against different players and from the tournaments.... all sort of stuff!!!

In addition, it's always great to relive Maria's winning matches. Of course I mostly watch her match played against the top 10.

As for the men side, I have to say Roger-Nadal match in Shanghai this year was by far THE BEST!!
Don't Give Up - Peter Gabriel