logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages123>»
MARIA ROCKS BECAUSE..................................
marj2525
#1 Posted : Monday, September 18, 2006 2:07:02 AM(UTC)

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Because she is the prettiest, has a unique fashion taste, because she made me cry and laugh during the us open,because she has got the best forum, because she plays what she wants, because everybody including hollywood stars want a photo with her and the most os all because she held her raquet smarter than any other player to win her second major ....................

Hey you, I am sure you want to add a lot of facts that show us WHY DOES MARIA ROCK YOUR MIND BUDY???????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
abrocks
#2 Posted : Monday, September 18, 2006 10:56:32 AM(UTC)

Well certainly i also think she the most prettist and stunning looking lady on this planet .

Although she did not make me cry during the usopen just cheer her and support althreough the tournament and also in the future!!!! :lol: :lol:
sharalover...
#67 Posted : Monday, September 18, 2006 11:30:43 PM(UTC)

:oops:
hi marj whats up men!
maria rulez!
thelma360
#71 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2006 1:03:47 PM(UTC)

i like her style when she plays tennis.. her tennis uniform always is awesome!!!! her hair colour is very nice.. he is a sweet girl and i admire her for what she is doing.. a tennis player& a model!
marj2525
#48 Posted : Tuesday, October 03, 2006 1:21:29 AM(UTC)

i am like saving this topic from the second page

maria rocksssssssss
cause she is the soul of this awesome forum

cause she moves tennis fans hearts

what elseeeee....................................what doyou think?????????'
zayos_10
#75 Posted : Tuesday, October 03, 2006 10:56:41 AM(UTC)

I think Maria rocks because she can do it all and she does it gracefully, I mean, she is an awesome tennis player, she is a model, she is a good person, she seems like a good daugther and friend, she knows how to talk to the media, etc... and she is only 19 years old!!!! I think that is very impressive, so for all these and much more I think Maria rules!!!
Garcia
#22 Posted : Tuesday, October 03, 2006 3:48:04 PM(UTC)

for me Maria rocks because when i was younger i need a hero to follow and Maria was the perfect cause i play tennis too but i still need her to motivate myself and try to by a best tennis player and person

thank u maria
gracias
lule
#26 Posted : Wednesday, October 04, 2006 6:15:22 AM(UTC)

because she is herself . Sh is MARIA SHARAPOVA nd no one else. Because she knows what she wants. She want's to win. These r two reasons that I LOVE HER[color=blue:b70d8b48e6][/color:b70d8b48e6][size=18:b70d8b48e6][/size:b70d8b48e6][size=12:b70d8b48e6][/size:b70d8b48e6]
marj2525
#49 Posted : Friday, November 24, 2006 9:08:41 PM(UTC)

wow men the season is over and let me tell you that i was out of the site little while

[size=18:f9bfa08f88]but doyou want to know, why does maria rock??????????????????[/size:f9bfa08f88]
because she is the best dressed of the top wta 8 players, miles of distance of style separates maria from the others (perspective of madrids photos), well they are athletes, and well a princess and an athlete

[size=18:f9bfa08f88]but most of all maria rocks because i love herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh [/size:f9bfa08f88]
see you next year

and you will rock more if you come to [size=18:f9bfa08f88]mexico again yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh[/size:f9bfa08f88]
midaso
#57 Posted : Friday, November 24, 2006 11:12:24 PM(UTC)
midaso

Was thanked: 78 time(s) in 46 post(s)
Again?? Has she been there before?
zayos_10
#76 Posted : Saturday, November 25, 2006 12:58:26 PM(UTC)

midaso]A
Again?? Has she been there before?

yeah, she was there to promote her perfume
Ragsy25
#65 Posted : Sunday, November 26, 2006 9:46:15 AM(UTC)
Ragsy25

the fact that she is a beautiful girl who can model and still wants to play a sport like tennis. it is rare and refreshing to see that. i have known so many girls that get caught up in the fact they are beautiful and never keep going in their sport. Maria is competitive and likes to go out and be the best at what she does. she is not afraid of a little hard work and to go out and get a little sweaty to be the best at tennis. a lot of girls like to just sit around and do nothing. but she plays a sport and is good at it and looks great doing it. that is such a turn-on to me. but then, she is still a normal person off the court. yes, she likes to party and visit great places and do her promotional shoots, but she also likes to be with family and friends, decorate her house, and even stamp collect. not many high profile atheletes do down to earth things such as that. and she seems to have a fun personality. i think that is great cause she didnt seem stuck -up to me when i got a picture with her. she was just kind and courteous. so, she just rocks in soo many ways. i actually kind of miss Maria and cant wait to see her play again. :)
Imnumber2
#23 Posted : Sunday, November 26, 2006 11:34:04 AM(UTC)
Imnumber2

Was thanked: 136 time(s) in 87 post(s)
Ragsy25]t
the fact that she is a beautiful girl who can model and still wants to play a sport like tennis. it is rare and refreshing to see that. i have known so many girls that get caught up in the fact they are beautiful and never keep going in their sport. Maria is competitive and likes to go out and be the best at what she does. she is not afraid of a little hard work and to go out and get a little sweaty to be the best at tennis. a lot of girls like to just sit around and do nothing. but she plays a sport and is good at it and looks great doing it. that is such a turn-on to me. but then, she is still a normal person off the court. yes, she likes to party and visit great places and do her promotional shoots, but she also likes to be with family and friends, decorate her house, and even stamp collect. not many high profile atheletes do down to earth things such as that. and she seems to have a fun personality. i think that is great cause she didnt seem stuck -up to me when i got a picture with her. she was just kind and courteous. so, she just rocks in soo many ways. i actually kind of miss Maria and cant wait to see her play again. :)

Amen! I'm with you!!
Don't Give Up - Peter Gabriel
midaso
#58 Posted : Sunday, November 26, 2006 8:52:39 PM(UTC)
midaso

Ragsy, you don't know how lucky you are...
Marta
#55 Posted : Sunday, December 10, 2006 1:26:01 PM(UTC)

everything is the right word
WilsongpBrazil
#74 Posted : Friday, December 29, 2006 9:55:40 PM(UTC)
WilsongpBrazil

Maria rocks because she's just herself and that's engough...
midaso
#59 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2007 11:07:35 PM(UTC)
midaso

I hate when people say she's perfect - makes me puke. Obviously, there are things about her that p*ss some people off....
Imnumber2
#24 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2007 11:35:18 PM(UTC)
Imnumber2

Was thanked: 136 time(s) in 87 post(s)
I think we need to define our own understanding of perfection!!!
Don't Give Up - Peter Gabriel
midaso
#60 Posted : Thursday, January 18, 2007 10:52:31 PM(UTC)
midaso

My dad always says of Maria 'she walks around like she thinks she is a little princess and is so pompous' - which I guess is true on court when you look at her - and she never smiles on court or anything - she should lighten up a bit on court...
zayos_10
#77 Posted : Thursday, January 18, 2007 11:26:27 PM(UTC)

No, I like her attitude on court. it‘s part of the show :lol: and she only is like that (I think) ‘cause she is very focus on her matches. But when the match is over and she wins, then she smiles, which is how she is the majority of the time, I think.