logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
WOW...Sharapova's armpit is hairy........^_^
ved_mariafan
#18 Posted : Friday, July 03, 2009 9:13:47 PM(UTC)
ved_mariafan

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

haha^ yeah, french and greeks......im a bit surprised maria doesnt knw that there's stubble, i mean, im sure it'll hurt wen she moves her arm around..., maria should do laser surgery to stop it, thats what some rich ppl does....and also i realised that her upper lip,has a little hair, that frets me....anyways she'll sure to clean thatt up..hmmm, not my kind of conversation...haha
Nero
#11 Posted : Saturday, July 04, 2009 3:13:29 AM(UTC)
Nero

[quote user="ved_mariafan"]haha^ yeah, french and greeks......im a bit surprised maria doesnt knw that there's stubble, i mean, im sure it'll hurt wen she moves her arm around..., maria should do laser surgery to stop it, thats what some rich ppl does....and also i realised that her upper lip,has a little hair, that frets me....anyways she'll sure to clean thatt up..hmmm, not my kind of conversation...haha[/quote]
After shaving stubble only itches for the first few days then you feel nothing and I'm glad I'm the not only one who noticed the lip but meh that's nothing
Nero
#12 Posted : Saturday, July 04, 2009 3:13:34 AM(UTC)
Nero

Edit: double post

MICKY
#6 Posted : Monday, July 06, 2009 8:50:50 AM(UTC)
MICKY

u know she is the most beautiful girl ever  for all her fans, she 's one of the top 50 beautiful girl in the world ,it may be the root of the hair u can see coz  of her skin  ever she is hairy i will luv her 4 ever and all her fans 2