logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123>
This Is The End For Me
irvino
#31 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 9:30:22 PM(UTC)
irvino

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)

[quote user="Liquid"]For me, it is loyalty until the end, forever and always, no matter what.[/quote]

I will give up on Maria when Maria gives up on Maria....and that ain't happening!

katmilr
#34 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 11:32:44 PM(UTC)
katmilr

Was thanked: 77 time(s) in 64 post(s)

Thanks Paul and Hamoudi for making me  laugh. This was a sad loss today

[:(]

EDIT: PAul you're right, everyone made such a big deal last yr. about maria' see through shirt at wimbledon or whatever but not one word today or ever from the comms. about how Caro's @$$ is hanging out of her dress!!!

katmilr
#35 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 11:33:48 PM(UTC)
katmilr

Was thanked: 77 time(s) in 64 post(s)
[quote user="irvino"]

[quote user="Liquid"]For me, it is loyalty until the end, forever and always, no matter what.[/quote]

I will give up on Maria when Maria gives up on Maria....and that ain't happening!

[/quote]

me too. maybe she has become mentally fragile, but she's still out there fighting, all it takes it one win to turn things around. I'm still waiting for that.

Mashafan124
#39 Posted : Tuesday, September 07, 2010 5:20:06 AM(UTC)

[quote user="midaso"]

There are no words for how disappointed I am. Maria tried her best and still got beaten fairly routinely 6-3,6-4. I believed in her and had so much hope for her in this tournament and match. The tournament is over on the women's side - I don't care who wins.

But that's the end of me being a big fan of Maria. Of course,I'll still see her matches now and again. But that's the end of following every single move she makes,every tournament and it being a matter of life and death if she loses in a slam. It's just not worth it,I just can't be bothered with these feelings,these disappointments anymore. I'll be happy for her if she wins a slam,but on the evidence of today's match,I don't think it will be happening again...

Goodbye and Good Luck...

Maria would've beat Wozniacki in straight sets if her serve hadn't deserted her today. I mean 9 double faults and 36 unforced errors? You can't win a match like that against such an counterpuncher like Wozniacki who gets so many balls back. She was so impressive in her last 2 matches and didn't face a break point the entire 2 matches, completely destroyed Capra. She needs to work on that serve of hers.

[/quote]
COUNT_ZERO
#8 Posted : Tuesday, September 07, 2010 5:51:51 AM(UTC)
COUNT_ZERO

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

real fans are there  no matter what. and one more thing real fans stick and believe in that person when it's tougher. This is the way we can differentiate real fans from amateurs. Midaso u cant call urself a fan if u suport Maria only when she is winning. It's easy to be a fan when she is winning... but true fans that really care and are there for Masha when she is in a rougher path stick to her no matter what ..... Masha 4ever. ... also many of u dont realize that what Maria had at her shoulder was a very difficult injury, which many player wouldn't overcome... and yet Maria did it and came back to her A game ... still there is a lot to improve but be sure she will be very soon #1 again

PS: and for all those who say Maria is lazy ... stop the trash talk ... i work at Bollettieri Tennis Academy in Bradenton, FL and i have contact with Masha and i see her training.. and be sure she is working hard ... so stop the trash talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AaronR
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 07, 2010 6:01:12 AM(UTC)
AaronR

Great fan you are then, give up on your favourite player just because they are not winning. 

Well done.

That's not what supporting a player is about, Win or Loose you should be their. 

rbettes
#46 Posted : Tuesday, September 07, 2010 6:02:31 AM(UTC)

I think that Maria is playing some of her best tennis ever .She is playing some amazing shots with great accuracy.  She maybe needs more confidence when she reaches a curicial game (maybe here second serve can be a bit slower if she is battling) otherwise she is really looking good - I like her drop shots and her lob great -  I am sure she is headed for no 1 or 2 spot.   [:)]
COUNT_ZERO
#9 Posted : Tuesday, September 07, 2010 6:05:35 AM(UTC)
COUNT_ZERO

Thanks AaronR for making my point.

Masha 4ever... best player ever :) 

Ruyman_Mashalover
#52 Posted : Tuesday, September 07, 2010 6:19:39 AM(UTC)
Ruyman_Mashalover

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 7 post(s)
[quote user="COUNT_ZERO"]

[/quote]

Masha 4ever:  [U]

The best player ever:  [:|] [N]

She'd wish to be half as successful as Graf, Seles, Serena, Justine, Venus, Martina, .... 

AaronR
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 07, 2010 6:27:04 AM(UTC)
AaronR

[quote user="Ruyman_Mashalover"][quote user="COUNT_ZERO"]

[/quote]

Masha 4ever:  [U]

The best player ever:  [:|] [N]

She'd wish to be half as successful as Graf, Seles, Serena, Justine, Venus, Martina, .... 

[/quote]

Well seeing as all the players you mentioned are a lot older than Maria she has time to catch some of them up. 

3 Grand slam titles at 23, pretty good I think. 

Nella
#40 Posted : Tuesday, September 07, 2010 7:01:57 AM(UTC)

[quote user="Liquid"]For me, it is loyalty until the end, forever and always, no matter what.[/quote] Yes, till dead do us part !!! 
TTIMJ
#55 Posted : Tuesday, September 07, 2010 7:52:40 AM(UTC)
TTIMJ

She fucking sucks. 3 double faults in a row?

LOL  who does that?  Not even amateurs do shiit like that.

TTIMJ
#56 Posted : Tuesday, September 07, 2010 7:58:03 AM(UTC)
TTIMJ

[quote user="AaronR"]

Great fan you are then, give up on your favourite player just because they are not winning. 

[/quote]

What's the fuken point of watching a losing athlete?

People like watching and following winners. Not losers

Ruyman_Mashalover
#51 Posted : Tuesday, September 07, 2010 8:25:37 AM(UTC)
Ruyman_Mashalover

[quote user="irvino"]

[/quote]

I don't know what to say. She really gave away those breaks to Wozniacki, twice with a double fault (two out of 3 breaks of her service). 

She doesn't seem to be mentally tough anymore, not against the good players, which is what counts. 

COUNT_ZERO
#16 Posted : Tuesday, September 07, 2010 8:31:09 AM(UTC)
COUNT_ZERO

TTIMJ i think the phrase that u said says how full of shit u are and tells us that ur and idiot. A player cant win all the time, or better said not all players can win, so in ur perspective let's watch only the one that win and the others dont count ... this shows u dont understand sports at all. Better said Sports is a foreign language for u ... find another hobby in ur free time! looser
AaronR
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 07, 2010 8:31:09 AM(UTC)
AaronR

[quote user="TTIMJ"][quote user="AaronR"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

What utter rubbish, you don't just change who you support just because they are loosing.

People like that have no passion for the person that they are following then, because once they know they have stopped winning things they will move on to the next person.  

That is not what supporting someone is about, many fans will follow the person they support passionately till they retire from the game. These are the true fans.

COUNT_ZERO
#17 Posted : Tuesday, September 07, 2010 8:33:45 AM(UTC)
COUNT_ZERO

[quote user="AaronR"][quote user="TTIMJ"][quote user="AaronR"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

What utter rubbish, you don't just change who you support just because they are loosing.

People like that have no passion for the person that they are following then, because once they know they have stopped winning things they will move on to the next person.  

[/quote]

AaronR please dont botter with retards and loosers like TTIMJ who dont even understand what Sport means :)

Masha 4ever best player ever 

COUNT_ZERO
#18 Posted : Tuesday, September 07, 2010 8:33:54 AM(UTC)
COUNT_ZERO

[quote user="AaronR"][quote user="TTIMJ"][quote user="AaronR"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

AaronR please dont botter with retards and loosers like TTIMJ who dont even understand what Sport means :)

Masha 4ever best player ever 

COUNT_ZERO
#19 Posted : Tuesday, September 07, 2010 8:36:59 AM(UTC)
COUNT_ZERO

[quote user="TTIMJ"][quote user="AaronR"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

TTIMJ i think the phrase that u said says how full of *** u are and tells us that ur and idiot. A player cant win all the time, or better said not all players can win, so in ur perspective let's watch only the one that win and the others dont count ... this shows u dont understand sports at all. Better said Sports is a foreign language for u ... find another hobby in ur free time! looser 

And NO people dont like to watch only winning players , they like to watch the Sports itself and they support one of the players ( to better or worse) Thats what real fans do. 

Ruyman_Mashalover
#53 Posted : Tuesday, September 07, 2010 8:44:34 AM(UTC)
Ruyman_Mashalover

You shouldn't be harsh on the fans (like me) who are upset. A loser is that who makes excuses, not the one who accepts his or her mistakes.

I am really sure Maria isn't making any excuses, because she's not a loser.

And criticizing someone doesn't mean loving her just when she wins.

I speak my mind whenever I want. It is not a secret that I love her, but I'm not blind.

I am sure she knows she has to work hard on her mentality right now, trying to gain back the confidence she always had against the big players, and she will try to improve her serve.

But it's been quite a while and still she's under the level of those top players, and I don't blame her for that, she had a terrible injury, and THAT IS WHY I DON'T KNOW IF THE OLD MARIA IS EVER GONNA GET BACK, and guess that's what he feels as well.

You're not a fan of someone only if you praise her everytime. But I don't think his comments are right, either.