logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

190 Pages«<188189190
Finsih My Sentence
Sophie 422
#3036 Posted : Monday, November 03, 2008 6:00:37 PM(UTC)
Sophie 422

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
'and Dee looked at the door, it was Nole and a the blonnde girl.. Dee felt froze and she could say a simple 'Hi'. 'Heyy Dee, I missed youuuuuuuuuu soooo muchhhh, I was scare and upset, I needed you!! said Nole and gave dee a hug. 'Hmm, yeahh, you needed me too much and that's the reason why you are with that girl' interruped Dee. 'Noo Dee, you are wronge she is my cousin, she wanted to visit me' replied Nole. 'Ohh really??' asked dee with an innocent voice and at the same time she rushed. 'I told you' mumbled Maria to Dee. 'Hi, I am so sorry for that Dee, Nice to Meet you, my New Cousin. I am Amy'. 'Ohh I am soooo sorry for this Amy, I am Dee the new Novak's Girlfriend.. It's nice to meet you too' and Dee smile at Amy. ' Can we talk to you Dee?' asked Maria. 'Sure Maria'. 'We are coming back in some moments'  Maria exited the room and went to the living room.. Maria looked serious at Dee and said..
Miembro dsd el 16/01/08
mashadabest
#1964 Posted : Tuesday, November 04, 2008 9:35:02 AM(UTC)
mashadabest

“Dee, ummm....” Maria said before taking a long pause.  “Maria what is it?  What’s wrong?”  Dee asked, worried.  “Ummm it’s Sofi.”  “Ohhh don’t talk to me about her – I don’t want to hear anything about her at the moment!!!” [:@] Dee replied.  “But Dee...” Maria tried to continue, but was abruptly interrupted by Dee: “Maria please I don’t care, I don’t wanna know whatever you are gonna tell me about her.  I am still angry with her!!!”  She then rushed out of the room.  Meanwhile, Nole and Amy were outside talking, but Amy had an appointment with her dentist [:S], so she had to leave.  Nole kissed her goodbye (on the cheek!!!! [:P]) and then went inside the house.  “Hey, where’s Dee?” he asked when he finally found Maria.  “I don’t know, somewhere in the house, maybe in her room” she replied, with a sad look on her face.  “Maria, are you ok?” asked a concerned Nole.  “Not really, it’s Sofi – she is leaving to go to Santa Fe to see her mum, but I know she is only leaving cos she is so sad about her and Dee falling out” Maria explained.  “OMG!  How does Dee feel about this?” Nole asked.  “That’s the thing – she won’t even let me tell her, she doesn’t want to hear anything about Sofi” Maria said close to tears, “I can’t believe this, my two best friends are arguing and are not friends anymore, I don’t know what to do”.  “Ok I will do my best to talk to Dee” Nole said, before going to go and find her.................

Sophie 422
#3037 Posted : Tuesday, November 04, 2008 5:04:25 PM(UTC)
Sophie 422

in her room, watching 'Ugly Betty'. 'Hey my honey, can we talk? '. said Nole. 'Hahahaha.. Ok.. Hahahhaha' she was laughing so hard because of Ugly betty.. 'Hahaha she is soo dumb' shout Dee. 'Dee, we have to talk, please turn off the television' 'well ¬-¬ (I know you can't do this face ¬ _¬ Hahaha). 'Can I sit down here?' asked Nole very seriously. 'Of course, just tell me what do you want?' 'Hmmm.. it's about Sofi'. Dee rolled up her eyes and said 'Ohh what does she want.. she is complicated our lives!!' [:@]. 'Deeeee... she is leaving to Santa Fe tomorrow at everning'. When Dee heard the sentence she was shocked.. and she could whisper.. 'that's not my problem' [:|] 'How could you be sooo cold like this Dee??? Do you hate her?' He couldn't believe that was happening. 'I am not cold, I am a sweet girl [A].and I amnot sure about that [^o)]'. 'Hmmm... Sorry My honey, but I don't know if I want to be with someone just like you, cold like this.. anyways she is still your friend'. He stood up and walked to exit. 'Nole Pleaseeeeeeee, Nolee' Dee was shouting like a desepearte girl (Heheh) but Nole didn't turn to looked at her. ..Maybe I am wrong, I made a mistake, but she made it too, but I don't know if I could forgive her, but she was my friend since forever... that words were running through Dee's head (all the things he said, running through my haid, this is not enought.. Dee was singing that song [;)]) Hihi 
Miembro dsd el 16/01/08
mashadabest
#1965 Posted : Wednesday, November 05, 2008 8:00:30 AM(UTC)
mashadabest

“'well ¬-¬ (I know you can't do this face ¬ _¬ Hahaha)” hehehe you are right!!! 

Dee didn’t know what to do, and didn’t want to see Sofi, so she decided to go and visit her friend Jelena!!!  She walked for 20 minutes to JJ’s house, all the way thinking about Sofi leaving – she couldn’t get it out of her head.  She spent a few hours at Jelena’s house just hanging out – Dee hadn’t told Jelena about Sofi leaving because she didn’t want to talk about it and she just wanted to forget it all.  After a few hours Dee felt quite tired so she decided to take a nap in Jelena’s spare room!  (Hahaha as if I would take a nap – I am not an old woman like Sofi!!!  Hehehe!)  Suddenly Dee woke up, and looked around, confused as to where she was, ‘this isn’t my room’ she thought to herself.  Then she started to panic ‘oh my God, have I been kidnapped?!!!!!’, before realising that it was JJ’s spare room.  She then looked at the clock: 8:15 am!!!  “Oh My God!!!!  Nooooooooo!!” shouted Dee.  She ran out of the room and banged right into JJ: “Owwwww!!” screamed JJ, holding her arm, “Dee, what the hell!!!  Must you come rushing out of your room at 100 miles an hour?!!!”  “Oh Jelena I am so sorry, but why didn’t you wake me up last night?  I was only meant to be taking a nap!!” Dee said.  “Well you looked so peaceful sleeping – I didn’t want to wake you up” she replied.  “But Sofi” Dee said before remembering that Jelena didn’t know the story about Sofi, so she said a quick bye to Jelena and ran home.  She rushed upstairs to Sofi’s room, but she noticed that all her clothes were gone!!! [:O] “Ohhh nooooooo” Dee whispered to herself.  She went downstairs to find Maria, who told her: “Sofi’s already gone, her flight leaves in 20 minutes, why did...” but before she could finish her sentence, Dee had gone.  Dee grabbed the keys to Maria’s car and suddenly drove off!!  “Deeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!” Maria screamed, running out of the house.  Then she started panicking cos Dee could not drive well at all and didn’t actually have a driving licence!! [:S] Dee was driving even worse than she normally does and was swerving all over the road, but she managed to get to the airport in one piece!!  She looked at her watch: 9:05 am.  ‘Oh no I am too late’ thought Dee as she rushed into the airport and looked for the right terminal.  Meanwhile Sofi, who was about to board the plane, looked around, hoping to see Dee coming to say goodbye.  She started to cry [:'(] as she realised that her best friend didn’t even care that she was leaving, and so she gave her ticket to the person at the counter................when suddenly she heard Dee’s voice!!!!!!!!  “Sofiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii WAITTTTTTT!!!!”  Sofi turned around to find Dee running towards her!!  “Dee what are you doing here?”  “Sofi I am sooo sorry, please you can’t leave like this, I didn’t mean anything I said, you are my best friend, we have been friends for too long for us to fall out over something stupid like this damn promise!  I am soooo sorry, please forgive me and please don’t leave to go to Sante Fe, I will miss you too much, and I love you so much and I am so sorry for everything” Dee blurted out.  Sofi then replied..............

Sophie 422
#3038 Posted : Thursday, November 06, 2008 7:53:14 PM(UTC)
Sophie 422

Hahaha You love me Hahaha ;)

before she had taken a deep breathe and replied 'Ohh Dee, I thought you won't forgive.. I missed you soo much and I was lost. the only way I could find is this, this flight to go home, my sweet home with mom, daddy, my sis and bro..' 'But you can't let me alone!!' Dee was out of her nervess .'I spent you good time with you, you were one of my best friend as Maria is too.. Hmm well I don't know she is already' Sophie's voice sound very peaceful. 'Nooo, she is!! and I am too.. Please Sofiii I need you like hell, pleaseeee it won't happen again' Dee started to cry like a little baby and it broke Sofi's heart [U] but she stared at the ground and replied 'well it was the last person in my flight.. and..' 'Hmm and what Sofi?? C'mon go home with Maria!! Hmm Roger needs you too'. Sophie smiled when she heard the name 'Roger'.. 'and.. and.. my decision is ..I will back home'. Dee gave her a hug and scream out 'Nooooo' the same time.. Sofi enjoyed the hug and whispered 'I will back home with you my lovely sis [;)].. 'Yayyyyyy!! Yipeeee!!!Woooohhhhooo !! Yess!! she started to shout like a crazy person (it reminds when you and I used to run and scream around the house like crazy people). 'C'mon in the park is Maria's car, I borrowed it Hehehe' 'Yessss!! Hmmm you stoled like my emoticons  on MSN' sophie and Dee were laughing so hard... In the park, 'Hey Dee, did you drive it?' asked Sophie very curious, 'Yes I did' replied very proud. 'Didn't crash the car? wooooowww' 'Hehehe very funny sofi, but this time it's your turn because I am tired' 'Yesss, you are tired Dee' replied Sofi in a sarcastic way....

~~~~~~~Ohh Christmas is near~~~~~~~~ Sofi was thinking

Sorry I am sleepy and I amnot very creative, like always [|-)]

Miembro dsd el 16/01/08
Sophie 422
#3039 Posted : Sunday, November 09, 2008 7:08:20 AM(UTC)
Sophie 422

Page 1
Miembro dsd el 16/01/08
Sharin Chan
#2533 Posted : Friday, November 14, 2008 9:45:55 PM(UTC)
Sharin Chan

Ohhhhh, why did u write sooo many stories when I left!!! These stories are really funny!!!!
I'm still your fans, c'mon!!!
mashadabest
#1966 Posted : Sunday, December 14, 2008 3:38:58 PM(UTC)
mashadabest

Wow I forgot about this thread!  Well I won't have time to write on it, well not for a week or two, because Sofi and I will be working on something else, but it will be even better than this story!! [;)]
Sophie 422
#3040 Posted : Sunday, December 14, 2008 4:07:00 PM(UTC)
Sophie 422

talking about work, don't you work with me ;)? if you agree, go to msn NOW
Miembro dsd el 16/01/08
mashadabest
#1967 Posted : Sunday, December 14, 2008 4:50:54 PM(UTC)
mashadabest

We will work in one hour Sis I promise!!  I just have to watch a TV show with the best Comedian in the world!!! [:D]
tgj92
#3099 Posted : Sunday, December 14, 2008 5:04:35 PM(UTC)
tgj92

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 25 post(s)
I hope you're not talking about Alan Carr :\
mashadabest
#1968 Posted : Sunday, December 14, 2008 6:09:05 PM(UTC)
mashadabest

[quote user="tgj92"]I hope you're not talking about Alan Carr :\
[/quote]

You're damn right I am talking about Alan Carr!!!!!!!!! [:D]

tgj92
#3100 Posted : Sunday, December 14, 2008 6:14:13 PM(UTC)
tgj92

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 25 post(s)
[quote user="mashadabest"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ohhhh i'll tell you who's better...Jason Manford :) He was on live at the apollo the other night and he was awesome!!!

''My grandad always used to say the weather in Manchester is like the muslims in Iraq, it's either Sunni or it's Shite LMAO

mashadabest
#1969 Posted : Sunday, December 14, 2008 6:17:14 PM(UTC)
mashadabest

[quote user="tgj92"][quote user="mashadabest"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ohhhh i'll tell you who's better...Jason Manford :) He was on live at the apollo the other night and he was awesome!!!

''My grandad always used to say the weather in Manchester is like the muslims in Iraq, it's either Sunni or it's Shite LMAO

[/quote]

OMG he is a racist!!! [:O]  Hahahaha I am joking - its funny, but I have never heard of him, but OMG Alan Carr was at the Apollo and he was absolutely hilarious!!! [Y] [:D]  He makes me laugh all the time!!

Sharin Chan
#2534 Posted : Friday, December 26, 2008 8:20:42 PM(UTC)
Sharin Chan

Up..

Dee and Sofi, c'mon!

Sophie 422
#3041 Posted : Saturday, December 27, 2008 10:46:18 AM(UTC)
Sophie 422

[quote user="Sharin Chan"]

Up..

Dee and Sofi, c'mon!

[/quote]

it's not my fault!!

maybe those characters are dead hahahaha

Miembro dsd el 16/01/08