logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

26 Pages123>»
Quote Your Day
POPOVERS
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 03, 2010 8:46:15 AM(UTC)
POPOVERS

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

hmmm...this thread is design for us to post what we're feeling for the whole day ...i mean you can write your experiences, thoughts, etc..here whether it was sad, happy, good,,,,anger etc post it here. Eventhough we have the "how are you?thread this thread is still i think great for us to post what we're feeling..hope this thread works! LOL

example of mine will be...

"i'm spending my whole time just to think of you....and though i always make you feel bad...you should always know that i will always be here for you as a friend no matter what ....." 

dinara :D
#22 Posted : Saturday, April 03, 2010 10:40:24 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Great idea Popo. [Y] I'll post soon. 
giane
#145 Posted : Sunday, April 04, 2010 12:11:41 AM(UTC)
giane

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 20 post(s)
i still felt very much disappointed about what had happened about yesterday! i felt hopeless for my patient as well as for myself.. :((
#23 Posted : Sunday, April 04, 2010 7:25:31 AM(UTC)

The sun still shine, and the sun still set. Hopefully, someone will bring books so I have something to do.

^ anyway, what happened giane?  

mashadabest
#302 Posted : Sunday, April 04, 2010 11:47:27 AM(UTC)
mashadabest

[quote user="dinara :D"]

Hopefully, someone will bring books so I have something to do.

[/quote]

STOP TALKING ABOUT BOOKS. [:|] Haha. [:P]

I don't understand the thread - do I post a quote or just write how my day was and how I'm feeling? [:$]

#24 Posted : Sunday, April 04, 2010 9:12:52 PM(UTC)

[quote user="mashadabest"]

STOP TALKING ABOUT BOOKS. [:|] Haha. [:P]

I don't understand the thread - do I post a quote or just write how my day was and how I'm feeling? [:$]

[/quote]

LOL! Okay, I'll stop since I have something to do now! [:D] I will make myself busy. I'm tired of reading anyway. [:|] I guess I'm gonna be back just watching films! [:D] HOORAY! [

* Either way. You can quote or just write how your day was. That's what I did. [:P]

mashadabest
#303 Posted : Monday, April 05, 2010 10:22:54 AM(UTC)
mashadabest

Hmm my day has been filled with shock, joy and happiness, all because of Lyn's announcement that she's "tired of reading anyway"! [:O] [
giane
#298 Posted : Monday, April 05, 2010 10:00:01 PM(UTC)
giane

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 20 post(s)

^ anyway, what happened giane?

--my patient's having seizure episodes that lasts for about 5 minutes.. she's 8 month old baby..  i was emotionally upset that time..

#25 Posted : Monday, April 05, 2010 10:00:07 PM(UTC)

My day is totally awesome since I can't stop from laughing after Dee's post of how she felt when I told her that I was tired of reading. 

Anyway Dee, may I read just one more book? I bought a new book entitled "The Alchemist". I am pretty much curious since it is Maria's most favorite book. [:)]

Quote:
Maria has done a brand new top 10 list for the site and she lists the ten books that she has recently read.  Here is the list:

1. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho - really good short read when you need a little perspective on life.

2. The Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman - loved this one! A bit confusing in the beginning but turns into a really good story.

3. The Associate by John Grisham - He's one of my favorites!! Really engaging book but leaves you hanging in the end.

4. Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert...  I love books that take you into a different world. I couldn't put it down. 

5. The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell....Quite an interesting concept and ideas on trends but after 200 pages I got the point and put it down. 

6. Winter in Madrid by C. J. Sansom - A Novel set in the 1940's after the Spanish Civil War...really good storyline. 

7. The Sharper Your Knife, the Less You Cry by Kathleen Flinn - I love food especially French cuisine so this was a real treat! 

8. Chasing Cool by Noan Kerner and Gene Preeman - it's about making a business successful and creating original ideas.

9. The whole series of the Twilight books by Stephenie Meyer - all of them were fantastic and quite addicting...third one was my favorite.

See? [H] 

#144 Posted : Monday, April 05, 2010 10:04:16 PM(UTC)

[quote user="giane"]

--my patient's having seizure episodes that lasts for about 5 minutes.. she's 8 month old baby..  i was emotionally upset that time..

[/quote]

Aww. Upsetting. [:(] 

mashadabest
#304 Posted : Tuesday, April 06, 2010 1:43:08 PM(UTC)
mashadabest

[quote user="dinara :D"]

My day is totally awesome since I can't stop from laughing after Dee's post of how she felt when I told her that I was tired of reading. 

Anyway Dee, may I read just one more book? I bought a new book entitled "The Alchemist". I am pretty much curious since it is Maria's most favorite book. [:)]

Quote:
Maria has done a brand new top 10 list for the site and she lists the ten books that she has recently read.  Here is the list:

1. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho - really good short read when you need a little perspective on life.

2. The Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman - loved this one! A bit confusing in the beginning but turns into a really good story.

3. The Associate by John Grisham - He's one of my favorites!! Really engaging book but leaves you hanging in the end.

4. Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert...  I love books that take you into a different world. I couldn't put it down. 

5. The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell....Quite an interesting concept and ideas on trends but after 200 pages I got the point and put it down. 

6. Winter in Madrid by C. J. Sansom - A Novel set in the 1940's after the Spanish Civil War...really good storyline. 

7. The Sharper Your Knife, the Less You Cry by Kathleen Flinn - I love food especially French cuisine so this was a real treat! 

8. Chasing Cool by Noan Kerner and Gene Preeman - it's about making a business successful and creating original ideas.

9. The whole series of the Twilight books by Stephenie Meyer - all of them were fantastic and quite addicting...third one was my favorite.

See? [H] 

[/quote]

Haha awww love that you're asking my permission to read another book lol and [:^)] ok fine one more book and then that's it forever!!! [:|] Haha.  I remember when she did that list, I was soooo upset that she had done a list of books and not a list of music. [:'(] Lol.  Gotta love her though "but after 200 pages I got the point and put it down" lmao!

Quote: tough situations don't last, but tough people do!  This is how I am feeling about Lyn's reading of one more book, it's a tough situation for me, but I am gonna be a tough person and I will get through it lol. [:|]

mashadabest
#339 Posted : Tuesday, April 06, 2010 1:45:38 PM(UTC)
mashadabest

[quote user="giane"]

[/quote]

Oh no [:(] hope the baby will be alright, I am sure with you looking after her/him, she/he will recover and be fine. [;)] Try not to get too upset about it, I know that's easier said than done, but you are, I'm sure making life much more comfortable for the baby. [:)]

#26 Posted : Tuesday, April 06, 2010 11:32:49 PM(UTC)

Haha awww love that you're asking my permission to read another book lol and [:^)] ok fine one more book and then that's it forever!!! [:|] Haha.  I remember when she did that list, I was soooo upset that she had done a list of books and not a list of music. [:'(] Lol.  Gotta love her though "but after 200 pages I got the point and put it down" lmao!

Quote: tough situations don't last, but tough people do!  This is how I am feeling about Lyn's reading of one more book, it's a tough situation for me, but I am gonna be a tough person and I will get through it lol. [:|]

[/quote]

Of course, Dee. [:)] I don't want you to get mad at me for reading a book without you knowing it. [A] Okay. [Y] What if I need to study my lectures? I can't read books? Damn. I will fail! [:|] [:P] She put the 'Twilight Saga' in her top 10 list and I don't like it! [:S] But honestly speaking, I haven't read any books from the said saga. I remember seeing a twilight book (I think it is Breaking Dawn or Eclipse) in my sister's book shelf though. Don't worry, I don't have any intentions to read it. [H]

Quote: When you want something, all the universe conspires to help you achieve it. Just like when Dee allowed me to read just one more book. [:D] Anyway, that quote is from the book 'The Alchemist'. I'm done reading it and after reading it I was enlighten. It's a pretty inspiring book.  

POPOVERS
#366 Posted : Wednesday, April 07, 2010 6:32:07 AM(UTC)
POPOVERS

oh i think this thread will work haha[:D]

i'm so tired [:S] and i'm getting more exhausted thinking that tomorrow i'll do the same thing that made me soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccchhh tired! [:p]

mashadabest
#338 Posted : Wednesday, April 07, 2010 10:12:07 AM(UTC)
mashadabest

[quote user="dinara :D"][quote user="mashadabest"]

[/quote]

Of course, Dee. [:)] I don't want you to get mad at me for reading a book without you knowing it. [A] Okay. [Y] What if I need to study my lectures? I can't read books? Damn. I will fail! [:|] [:P] She put the 'Twilight Saga' in her top 10 list and I don't like it! [:S] But honestly speaking, I haven't read any books from the said saga. I remember seeing a twilight book (I think it is Breaking Dawn or Eclipse) in my sister's book shelf though. Don't worry, I don't have any intentions to read it. [H]

Quote: When you want something, all the universe conspires to help you achieve it. Just like when Dee allowed me to read just one more book. [:D] Anyway, that quote is from the book 'The Alchemist'. I'm done reading it and after reading it I was enlighten. It's a pretty inspiring book.  

[/quote]

Hahaha!  Ahhh well if it's reading for exams and lectures and stuff then you can read as many books as you want.  I read millions of textbooks for my exams, cos I don't want to fail and they are required readings, I just mean stop reading books that you are not required to read lol, books you read out of choice [:|] hehe. 

LOL at the quote haha.  I bet you are gonna read another book even though this Alchemist one was meant to be the last one lol.  Though between the end of April and middle of June you can read as much as you want, cos I won't be here to tell you to stop. [:'(] Lol.

mashadabest
#305 Posted : Wednesday, April 07, 2010 10:14:38 AM(UTC)
mashadabest

[quote user="POPOVERS"]

[/quote]

Haha I just noticed only the Asians are posting here lol *I'm half Asian*.

Sophie 422
#486 Posted : Wednesday, April 07, 2010 7:37:55 PM(UTC)
Sophie 422

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)

i'd like to add two books:

Politéia 'Republic' by Plato [:p] and The Prince by Maquiávelo [:p] you'll have fun reading them both lol

Miembro dsd el 16/01/08
#143 Posted : Wednesday, April 07, 2010 10:05:10 PM(UTC)

Hahaha!  Ahhh well if it's reading for exams and lectures and stuff then you can read as many books as you want.  I read millions of textbooks for my exams, cos I don't want to fail and they are required readings, I just mean stop reading books that you are not required to read lol, books you read out of choice [:|] hehe. 

LOL at the quote haha.  I bet you are gonna read another book even though this Alchemist one was meant to be the last one lol.  Though between the end of April and middle of June you can read as much as you want, cos I won't be here to tell you to stop. [:'(] Lol.

[/quote]

Well then, okay! [:D] You're good! You really like to study! [:|] Keep it up, girl! [Y] Okay, okay. Well, one day, you will find yourself reading some novels. And you will like it! [:D]

Well, I don't have enough leisure time for reading. I need to review in preparation for my college entrance exams, remember? I am going to study by May or even as early as next week. And by June, I'll be on school then. [:|] Lots of works ahead. [:S]

Quote: Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself.  

#29 Posted : Wednesday, April 07, 2010 10:07:27 PM(UTC)

[quote user="mashadabest"]t noticed only the Asians are posting here lol *I'm half Asian*. 
[/quote]

From what country, Dee? [:D] 

POPOVERS
#484 Posted : Thursday, April 08, 2010 6:54:45 AM(UTC)
POPOVERS

[quote user="mashadabest"][quote user="POPOVERS"]

[/quote]

Haha I just noticed only the Asians are posting here lol *I'm half Asian*.

[/quote]

LOL! welcome to the Asian family Dee!!! [:p]

it's my time to rest................................ [U] [U] [U]