logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

EL LOCO
elloco
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2007 11:05:46 PM(UTC)

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

I'm very sad about her injury shoulder(HEY SAINT IF U- WERE INSECURE ABOUT IT WASN'T AN INJURY SHOULDER YEAH IT IS) I wanted to see her playing in stuttgart I know and U-all know that she's a great tennis player and a great athlete but like she said once it wasn't a good year she's still young I mean she's younger than me one year she has lots of tennis to play and the word she likes and uses the most IMPROVE yeah she has to improve and she will cause she's strong,she's a great person,and a great human being(BY THE WAY SHE WAS GREAT THIS WEEK IN THE UNDP CAMPAIGN WITH LEBRON THIS IS A GREAT EXAMPLE FOR OTHER ATHLETES)I really believe in her but U-all know like I said in my past post injuryes are a problem in this world sport for every athlete so she has to keep figthing,and struggling for overcome this and the most important thing don't ever,never,ever,ever give up like I say THE PROBLEM ISN'T IMPORTANT CAUSE THE PROBLEM CAN'T THINK THE IMPORTANT THING IS WE CAN THINK HOW TO DEAL WITH THE PROBLEM....... for last on thursday she was saying she would play in madrid if the injury heals I hope it does I wanted to see her playing her best level cause I know she can and it will come better years.......what do U-think about it?.......GOOD LUCK TO U-ALL AND SEE YA GUYS!  

EL LOCO09

@Sweet Cleopatra@
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2007 11:56:04 PM(UTC)
@Sweet Cleopatra@

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
injury can come to any player , it's not her fault that she's injuried we should support her in her hard times .
masha4ever
#3 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2007 1:15:59 AM(UTC)
masha4ever

it is my opinnion but i trust in maria,i know what she is capable of,she had great achivements whaen nobody belived in her,and i`m sure that even with her body not 100% fit she is able of great`s displayes but i want her to take her time and be 200% healty

i will not be very surprise if she make a big boom at madrid if she is going to play[;)]