logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

7 Pages«<34567>
Allure Sharapova
Dartagnan
#47 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2009 5:46:49 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)
[quote user="le maitre couturier"]

Yeah, it's true she looks ready to fight. That's not a bad dress but I don't know how much it may be comfortable during a match ... however, it seems to me the cloth tends to make her body larger, but this may be wrong: it's not clear in this picture, it may be an optical illusion.

[/quote]

You are right. First a tennis dress should be comfortable. It is the more important point. But do you think the color is right?

You told me before that the green color is a good color for Maria Sharapova.

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

Dartagnan
#48 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2009 9:18:47 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

NICE DRESS

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

le maitre couturier
#126 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2009 9:07:47 AM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Dartagnan wrote the following post at 11-22-2009 10:46 PM:

le maitre couturier:

Yeah, it's true she looks ready to fight. That's not a bad dress but I don't know how much it may be comfortable during a match ... however, it seems to me the cloth tends to make her body larger, but this may be wrong: it's not clear in this picture, it may be an optical illusion.

You are right. First a tennis dress should be comfortable. It is the more important point. But do you think the color is right?

You told me before that the green color is a good color for Maria Sharapova.

You've memory ... however, when I spoke about the green color I released I had made a mistake: I would say grey not green ... but, I've nothing to say against the green shown in this dress, an aqua green, it's a good shade which suits her.

le maitre couturier
#106 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2009 9:16:52 AM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

Yeah, very nice: it's large but with a sense of lightness; elegant both for evening eventes & daily affairs. The pattern of the dress has a little Celtic touch & it also recalls a tennis ball ...

le maitre couturier
#107 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2009 4:41:13 PM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

Every woman loves bags. Here there're some examples of the last collection ( Coco Cocoon) shown by Chanel last month: I don't like many models but some of them are very nice & we've to admit that the English singer Lily Allen has a great style here!

le maitre couturier
#108 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2009 10:15:26 AM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

Gold color suits her (perhaps here she looks tired)

le maitre couturier
#109 Posted : Monday, November 30, 2009 10:47:25 AM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

I've seen this list of the top 100 most beautiful women in the world of 2008; it was named the annual indipendent critics list of the 100 most beautiful famous faces from around the world. This is the Top 10:

10. Sienna Miller

9. Ayelet Zurer

8. Rose Byrne

7. Keira Knightley

6. Camilla Belle

5. Katharine McPhee

4. Marion Cotillard

3. Kate Beckinsale

2. Rachel Weisz

1. Natalie Portman

I don't have any words about this list: it shows how people don't have any aesthetics canons. The first athlete in the list is Ana Ivanovic (they think she's better than Maria !!! To be honest I think the Serbian is sexier but Maria is surely more beautiful) at 99° place ... however, if you see the full list you'll find many mistakes: for example, you can't absolutely put Nicole Kidman at 97° place !!!!

Dartagnan
#49 Posted : Tuesday, December 01, 2009 5:51:44 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Russian tennis player and designer Maria Sharapova attends a press conference in Santiago on December 1, 2009. Sharapova is in Chile to exhibit some of her designs at a fashion show and also participate in a friendly match against Argentina's Gisela Dulko.

Dartagnan
#50 Posted : Tuesday, December 01, 2009 5:55:22 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

What do you think about Sharapova's dress?

Russian tennis player and designer Maria Sharapova attends a press conference in Santiago on December 1, 2009. Sharapova is in Chile to exhibit some of her designs at a fashion show and also participate in a friendly match against Argentina's Gisela Dulko

GREEN EYES OF SHARAPOVA

Dartagnan
#51 Posted : Tuesday, December 01, 2009 8:04:24 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Sharapova has designs on fashion career
Tue Dec 1, 2009 6:12pm EST

SANTIAGO (Reuters Life!) - Tennis former world No. 1 Maria Sharapova is interested in trying her hand at designing clothing.
The Russian player, who left her fashion mark wearing gold tennis shoes in Wimbledon in 2005, doesn't want to be a model but plans to focus on design instead.

"I love designing. I love the fact that it's very creative," Sharapova told reporters on a visit to Santiago, where she will play an exhibition match against Argentina's Gisela Dulko called the "Beauty Challenge."

"The world of tennis has opened up many doors in my career and I've been able to experience many of them and fashion is certainly one of them and I definitely hope that after my career I'll be able to expand on that."

Ranked No. 14 in the world, Sharapova has attracted a huge online fan base, in part for her striking looks, and is often featured in magazines as a model.

(Reporting by Claudio Cerda; Writing by Alonso Soto. Editing by Simon Gardner

http://www.reuters.com/a...tyleMo...E5B05JO20091201

Dartagnan
#52 Posted : Wednesday, December 02, 2009 9:02:57 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Maria Sharapova like a grey dress.

le maitre couturier
#125 Posted : Wednesday, December 02, 2009 9:47:31 AM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

That's a very simple dress, very casual, nice bag, honestly I don't like very much the mix between the skirt & the t-shirt but it's sure the first two things you look in this picture are the legs: they're simply Fantastic!!! Wonderful!

le maitre couturier
#112 Posted : Wednesday, December 02, 2009 9:55:16 AM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

Dartagnan wrote the following post at 12-02-2009 1:04 AM:

Sharapova has designs on fashion career
Tue Dec 1, 2009 6:12pm EST

SANTIAGO (Reuters Life!) - Tennis former world No. 1 Maria Sharapova is interested in trying her hand at designing clothing.
The Russian player, who left her fashion mark wearing gold tennis shoes in Wimbledon in 2005, doesn't want to be a model but plans to focus on design instead.

"I love designing. I love the fact that it's very creative," Sharapova told reporters on a visit to Santiago, where she will play an exhibition match against Argentina's Gisela Dulko called the "Beauty Challenge."

"The world of tennis has opened up many doors in my career and I've been able to experience many of them and fashion is certainly one of them and I definitely hope that after my career I'll be able to expand on that."

Ranked No. 14 in the world, Sharapova has attracted a huge online fan base, in part for her striking looks, and is often featured in magazines as a model.

Excellent !!! So she might come to work with me when I open my Fashion Maison in Sankt Peterburg (Hi,hi,hi!!!) !!!  [:D]

Dartagnan
#56 Posted : Wednesday, December 02, 2009 4:49:31 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Excellent !!! So she might come to work with me when I open my Fashion Maison in Sankt Peterburg (Hi,hi,hi!!!) !!!  [:D]

[/quote]

My mother was born in Saint Peterbourg Suburb. My grand mother lived in Saint Peterbourg Suburb during the WW2. My grand dad was born in Saint Peterbourg Suburb and died during the Sweden-Russian war at the beginning of the WW2. Saint Peterbourg has been totally destroyed by the German during the WW2. The Russian rebuilt it totally.

Nowadays Saint Peterbourg is a very beautifull town. This town had been created by the Tsar Peter the Great because he needed to develop his fleet and world trade. The soil was Swampy. Thousands of Russian perished to create this city on this soil. This town was an opened window to Europe because of his harbour which permitted trade with European countries.

I will be happy if you work with Sharapova in Saint Peterbourg.

le maitre couturier
#113 Posted : Thursday, December 03, 2009 4:55:57 AM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

le maitre couturier
#114 Posted : Friday, December 04, 2009 8:21:17 AM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

Dartagnan. I know this doesn't have any relations with Sharapova, but I think it's funny: I've just receved an e-mail from Chanel in Milan where they said to me (I've to admit they used a very polite speech) they couldn't accept my application for a job as stylist ... the mean fact is that I've never asked them to be employed!!! ... I've simply asked them what someone, who has never work, for example, 'cause he's still a student (like in my case), must do to have an audition in the future. I spoke in general terms & they've get me wrong ... now, my curriculum vitae will be forever spotted (hi, hi, hi!!!) ... [:D]

Maison Chanel, Paris rue Cambon 31  

Dartagnan
#57 Posted : Saturday, December 05, 2009 7:04:15 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Dartagnan. I know this doesn't have any relations with Sharapova, but I think it's funny: I've just receved an e-mail from Chanel in Milan where they said to me (I've to admit they used a very polite speech) they couldn't accept my application for a job as stylist ... the mean fact is that I've never asked them to be employed!!! ... I've simply asked them what someone, who has never work, for example, 'cause he's still a student (like in my case), must do to have an audition in the future. I spoke in general terms & they've get me wrong ... now, my curriculum vitae will be forever spotted (hi, hi, hi!!!) ... [:D]

[/quote]

I know it is not easy to be employed when people don’t know you. You see even Albert Einstein who became a famous scientist in the world needed the help of his dad’s friend to find his first post. If you want to find a job, you also need relation in this field. It is not only a question of competence. That is why I always say that it is better to have 100 friends than 100 dollars.

le maitre couturier
#115 Posted : Sunday, December 06, 2009 9:06:23 AM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

Yeah, I know you're right. However, I've decided I will conctact Paris ... they denied me (?!?) & now I'm determinate to continue until they log me off, Madamoiselle would have done the same ... It's also funny [:D]

martinnnn
#130 Posted : Sunday, December 06, 2009 2:11:42 PM(UTC)
martinnnn

Hi - the Chanel design team works from Paris not Milan. You should offer your services as an intern. If you are a student you will have more chances of getting in that way.

If you want to work with Karl in Milan then I suggest you contact Fendi as he is the creative director there too.

Dartagnan
#58 Posted : Sunday, December 06, 2009 6:36:49 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Sharapova veut passer au stylisme de mode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-_u0V45JUg

Maria
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-Uf_z8s_gY