logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

7 Pages«<4567>
Allure Sharapova
Dartagnan
#59 Posted : Sunday, December 06, 2009 9:08:29 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

On these picture I compare Maria Sharapova and Peter the Great, the Russian Tsar. Peter the Great was famous for his big boots. He made them himself. He was also a tall and talented man. As Maria Sharapova is wearing big boots and she is tall and talented, we should call Maria Sharapova: Maria the Great, Tsarina of Russia.  

Maria Sharapova

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

le maitre couturier
#116 Posted : Monday, December 07, 2009 8:21:32 AM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

I've to admit there are many affinities between them in those two pictures.

le maitre couturier
#117 Posted : Tuesday, December 22, 2009 11:48:48 AM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

Back to my thread. I've decided to write some posts about the devolpments born in fashion during this year started from an economical crash & two bad news for the world of couture: Yves Saint-Laurent's death (31 May 2008; one of the greatest stylists ever) & Valentino's farewell to fashion (January 2008; the best Italian couturier ever & one of the greatest in the contemporary world).

Dartagnan
#60 Posted : Tuesday, December 22, 2009 1:48:59 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

I prefer to finish the 2009 fashion with Maria Sharapova's picture. Where is she looking now? Tennis?

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

Dartagnan
#53 Posted : Tuesday, December 22, 2009 2:05:02 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Blue color is the best for Maria

le maitre couturier
#110 Posted : Wednesday, December 23, 2009 8:25:30 AM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

Blue is a perfect choice for Sharapova, however I usually dislike tracksuits: they've often a 'sickly' look, expecially the women's ones & the ones made with soft material (& grey color is absolutely the worst way). To transmit the idea of strength the cloth mustn't be pliable & the trick is to make the material stiffer along the shoulders, besides it mustn't be too clinging. If the tracksuit doesn't have all these characteristics (& you don't have an allure like Maria's one) you can try use clothes with 'strong' shades such as black or red; however, if the results are not good you must remind that a tracksuit is never really elegant.

Dartagnan
#54 Posted : Wednesday, December 23, 2009 6:06:51 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

[quote user="le maitre couturier"]

Blue is a perfect choice for Sharapova, however I usually dislike tracksuits: they've often a 'sickly' look, expecially the women's ones & the ones made with soft material (& grey color is absolutely the worst way). To transmit the idea of strength the cloth mustn't be pliable & the trick is to make the material stiffer along the shoulders, besides it mustn't be too clinging. If the tracksuit doesn't have all these characteristics (& you don't have an allure like Maria's one) you can try use clothes with 'strong' shades such as black or red; however, if the results are not good you must remind that a tracksuit is never really elegant.

[/quote] RUSSIA HANDBALL WORLD CHAMPION

le maitre couturier
#111 Posted : Friday, December 25, 2009 11:07:29 AM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

FASHION WORLD WISHES SHARAPOVA & EVERYBODY A MERRY CHRISTMAS !!! [

cate_blanchett_vogue_december_2009.jpg image by fashionblogger

December 2009 covers Vogue Paris, Vogue Italia, Vogue America, Vogue U.K.

Dartagnan
#55 Posted : Friday, December 25, 2009 5:17:03 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

[quote user="le maitre couturier"]

FASHION WORLD WISHES SHARAPOVA & EVERYBODY A MERRY CHRISTMAS !!! [

cate_blanchett_vogue_december_2009.jpg image by fashionblogger

December 2009 covers Vogue Paris, Vogue Italia, Vogue America, Vogue U.K.

[/quote]

MERRY CHRISTMAS. I HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY.

le maitre couturier
#118 Posted : Sunday, December 27, 2009 1:15:15 PM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

Cahiers des modes 2009 – part I

Fashion book 2009 – act I

I said I would write something about the 2009 fashion season. I know this doesn’t have any relations with Sharapova, but everyone who has ever looked at this thread knows that this one also wants to be a window on the world of fashion. Maybe Maria will be interested too if she read this. However, I’ve to admit I noticed that Sharapova doesn’t follow fashion very much: she prefers to follow her personal style & allure. If you are interested in fashion you can notice she‘s right. So you can understand I think 2009 hasn’t been a good year for fashion, maybe for the economical crash. If you want a proof look at the cover of the Italian version of Vogue of January 2009.

As you can see the dominant color is beige: if you use beige in the right way it will be a wonderful shade but if you use it alone you can notice it is the most anonymous color in the world, so when you use only beige it means that there are not much creativity in the air. From January to December we have seen every kind of different fashions & styles followin’ each other & like Gabrielle Chanel said “A fashion that does not make one look up-to-date is not a fashion”. In particular I dislike the way that fashion has taken in the last few months: often with too extrovert creations; although it’s from September that the fashion bloggers say that the Vionnet’s allure is returned & that you must wear long gloves & red dresses for the Winter season, as I foresaw in Summer … but honestly in the shows of October I haven’t seen nothing really near to Madeleine Vionnet’s style.

I think one of the mean reasons of this decay, besides the economical causes, resides in Yves Saint-Laurent’s death at the end of May 2008. In fact, everyone who knows a bit of fashion history can notice that the contemporary fashion (from the ‘60s/’70s) it’s all inspired on YSL’s conception of elegance, so, although the French designer retired from the shows in 2002, it’s obvious that his death has upset fashion world. However I hope 2010 will be a best year: richer of elegance & creativity.    

Dartagnan
#61 Posted : Sunday, December 27, 2009 2:01:18 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Crash of Fashion. Let's play good tennis in 2010.

le maitre couturier
#119 Posted : Tuesday, December 29, 2009 11:18:55 AM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

Cahiers des modes 2009 – part II

FASHION BOOK 2009 – act II

I’ve said at the end of the last post that contemporary fashion is inspired on Yves Saint-Laurent’s conception of elegance. Well, only a part of this affirmation is really correct: it’s true if we look at this thing from the artistic point of view, contemporary designers base their creations on Saint-Laurent ones & so it isn’t too difficult to find some similar particular between different couturiers’ styles, & it’s false if we consider the background, the  real purpose of fashion design: old French stylist like Chanel, Dior, Saint-Laurent & other ones like Valentino based their work on Art itself, the great part of nowadays designers base their career (it’s important to underline this word) on commercial affairs, fashion is become first of all a business, a real industry where money are more important than Art. That’s the reason why a single stylist may possess a great number of different collections signed with his name (I’m not speakin’ about designers such as, for example, John Galliano who works both for his own brand & Dior’s one), look for example at Giorgio Armani: he possesses the brands Armani, Emporio Armani, Armani jeans, Armani junior & Armani casa … the same for Roberto Cavalli or Dolce & Gabbana. I really dislike this fact. So when an n economical crash sudden happens … you may understand easily what kind of effects it can include.

However, I’ve not an economical mind but an artistic one, so I’ll speak about fashion creations themselves. I just want to use a few words about ‘anomalous’ couturiers. As I’ve said before the great part of designers base their conception of elegance on YSL’s one, so I would speak about the ones which doesn’t. It’s said to say they’re not many … however, I’ll speak about two of them. The first one is the American Ralph Lauren (even if he has fired a model 'cause she was too fat: 1.77 m of height for 54kg ... too fat?!?): I advise you to look his spring/summer collection 2009 (it was the only I appreciated); he often  show an excessive luxury in his models, inspired on XIX century fashions, but he also have a personal touch & many of his creations are really wonderful. The second one is Karl Lagerfeld, the Chanel artistic director since 1983. About him I can only say he’s a genius (Sharapova herself think the same, you can verify it going on her top 10 lists of this web site), he is a real artist, & it’s important he works for Chanel whose maison is different from the other ones; Karl usually create some horrible clothes too , but many of his models are  simply great: look the Prêt-à-porter collection Paris-Shanghai, it’s rich of really bad clothes but some of the others are brilliant. That’s luck for fashion to have still designers like them. However, now I've finally finished to speak 2009, I say again I hope in a better 2010, but if it starts with bloggers who say that grey is the new color, so this won't be a good year!!!

le maitre couturier
#120 Posted : Friday, January 01, 2010 6:57:45 AM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

AN HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR SHARAPOVA & HER FANS FROM THE WORLD OF COUTURE.[

le maitre couturier
#121 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2010 11:47:54 AM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

Prêt-à-Porter Paris. The heart of Fashion

The most important event of industrial fashion in the world: 1500 brands from 45 contries all over the world. Opened from Saturday 23 January to Tuesday 26, it open the new fashion season.

le maitre couturier
#122 Posted : Thursday, February 18, 2010 1:45:52 PM(UTC)
le maitre couturier

Have you seen the new collection of sunglasses signed by Sharapova for Tag Heuer. Personally I think this model is quiet big but they look so chic on her, very intriguing !

kb4iuj
#68 Posted : Saturday, March 06, 2010 11:07:22 PM(UTC)
kb4iuj

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 11 post(s)

I saw the Tag Heuer sunglass, their quite nice, Maria just needs to contact them and say, "We need a youtube video"!

Something which lots of sexy looking ladies (that casting crews love this kind of work, pretty girls dangling all over a set - it's probably like a poorman strip club), with maybe one beef cake guys there as well.

You know how women read those romance novels and well, 'Where's Fabio?" 

Here's a storyline... She keeps looking at her watch and fiddling with it.   She's worried she's going to be late and rushes out the door of a swank department store and jumps in a expensive looking sports car and guess who's behind the wheel ?  Donald Trump, as you were probably expecting Fabio.  As how many people have ever seen that guy drive in Beverly Hills and behind the wheel.

Maria says: "Oh Donald, what are you doing here?"

Donald: "Who were you expecting - Fabio ?"

Donald: "Baby, I'm here to sweep you off your feet and give you a ride to my new mansion next to Hugh Hefners place"

Maria "That's great, but where Melania ?"

Donald "She's there, sunbathing.  Everybody thinks she's a playboy playmate from next door."

Maria: 'Big Grin' and she says "Can I come over and do that too sometime and be your playmate ?"

Donald: "Sure why not"  'big grin & smirk like Benny Hill'

Maria: "Oh wow, that's my ride over there - I gotta go!  Come see me at the Dub Show in Memphis April 17 & 18, 2010. I'll be there with Justin signing autographs, he's going to let me rap some in his new video" - (Justin Timberlake) sitting in a lime green Chrysler New Yorker with 16 inch rims all cherryed out, some hiphop stuff he's previewing blaring out the windows with his head a bobbing).

Donald: "Maria Sharapova ~ YOU RAP, this I gotta see!  Take care of that elbow.   Say, ask him if he can make something up about me and Melania, you know... Maybe a love song.

Maria:  Oh Donald, your such a romantic... she's a lucky girl !!!

Donald "Hey, whatever happen to that hockey player or the basket ball guy ?"

Maria: "Oh, He's HISTORY !!!   I mean, look at Justin RIDE"  (Big wave and Grin)

She of course, is looks like a million bucks with her little butt wiggling like a little girl running across a tennis court

and standing out in front of that car acting like a model at a car show in her TAG Heuer Sunglasses.

Wonder if TAG Heuer is going to even be there ?

Hmm?  Missed opportunity to sell some nice sunglasses to all the Rappers with wads of cash in their pockets.

kb4iuj
#69 Posted : Thursday, March 25, 2010 2:15:19 PM(UTC)
kb4iuj

Wonder if Maria ever thought about doing something like that - modeling in front of a fancy car... I wouldn't recommend signing autographs though, due to the elbow.   But, just being there with maybe a few gal pals...   Just stand there with your Tennis Rackets as I doubt if the Williams sisters would be there but I'll bet some of her extended family might go and guess what they'd do.

Call up the Williams sisters.  It'd be great PR, plus if TAG was there... Icing on the cake.

Course, if nobody called them... You could post the photos on your website and it'd get back to them or maybe you might want the instant publicity handing out 4x6 pre-autographed photos in front of your Lime Green Dub Car as why doesn't Maria have a car on the DUB car circuit ?

kb4iuj
#70 Posted : Thursday, April 01, 2010 5:08:36 PM(UTC)
kb4iuj

I did find a Tag Heuer youtube video which looked like costed a fortune and looked pretty sorry in my opinioin.   Here - have a look.  You tell me if that was worth spending a day or two and to get his end product.  I-yi-yi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi-vKyWbEWk

But, in my searches I came across this video of one picture of Maria in this really nice brown open back outfit at (.10) of the movie, which just sizzled in my opinion, the rest of the video was rear end shots of her.   I do want to make perfectly clear I'm not in love with you but I can see you need some help in your advertising.   Cause, once those royalty checks stop coming in you know you gotta go back to a humble life and taking private jet rides which costs $5000+ is a real luxury or rather excessive living.

Maria, is this outfit one of yours works of art ?  

http://www.youtube.com/w...y1cuGorc&feature=related

kb4iuj
#71 Posted : Thursday, April 01, 2010 5:18:48 PM(UTC)
kb4iuj

Also, I saw your sunglasses up close... You know I tend to like the Diane Von Furstenburg glasses better as the two tone color.

But, again if these things aren't flying off the shelf - especially with your name attached to them, well gee that doesn't paint you a very good picture does it.  They kind of gave you the glasses which looked more like men's sunglass as opposed to ladies.

You need to say to them,  I'm going to design my own and I'd like you guys to make them for me or better yet contact another company.  Cause like I said before, when you fall out of favor, nobody is going to want to project you.... So while your hot now, you need to get out there and contact some of those companies like Oakley's - pro sports sunglasses.

Have you seen any of their sunglasses ???

kb4iuj
#72 Posted : Thursday, April 01, 2010 5:30:59 PM(UTC)
kb4iuj

Hey Maria, why don't you be a pal and call up Diane Von Furstenberg and tell her this video of hers has problems.  Watch it and you'll hear it.

There ya go, one can spend a whole lotta money on creating their 2010 collection but if ya have a video which has problems and was uploaded on March 10th... How'd you like have your collection to be projected in such a way to not look very professional... That should have been caught and corrected on March 11th.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g28HNz9UT-U