logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages123>
This Is The End For Me
midaso
#1 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 4:55:22 PM(UTC)
midaso

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 78 time(s) in 46 post(s)

There are no words for how disappointed I am. Maria tried her best and still got beaten fairly routinely 6-3,6-4. I believed in her and had so much hope for her in this tournament and match. The tournament is over on the women's side - I don't care who wins.

But that's the end of me being a big fan of Maria. Of course,I'll still see her matches now and again. But that's the end of following every single move she makes,every tournament and it being a matter of life and death if she loses in a slam. It's just not worth it,I just can't be bothered with these feelings,these disappointments anymore. I'll be happy for her if she wins a slam,but on the evidence of today's match,I don't think it will be happening again...

Goodbye and Good Luck...

Ruyman_Mashalover
#50 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 5:03:22 PM(UTC)
Ruyman_Mashalover

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 7 post(s)
I feel exactly the same way. I am just getting constantly disappointed, will always wish her the best, but I can not stand getting so upset time after time.
BowlofriceXD
#5 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 5:13:15 PM(UTC)

It's hard to be a Maria fan

She inspired me to pick up a racket when I watched that Wimbledon final 6 years ago

I don't see myself giving up on Maria anytime but it's hard to stay committed when she continually disappoints us 

katmilr
#32 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 5:15:11 PM(UTC)
katmilr

Was thanked: 77 time(s) in 64 post(s)
[quote user="BowlofriceXD"]

It's hard to be a Maria fan

She inspired me to pick up a racket when I watched that Wimbledon final 6 years ago

I don't see myself giving up on Maria anytime but it's hard to stay committed when she continually disappoints us 

[/quote]

Same here! I play tennis b/c of Maria. I won't ever give up on her. 

Liquid
#36 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 5:17:56 PM(UTC)
Liquid

For me, it is loyalty until the end, forever and always, no matter what.
paul_pipkin
#41 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 6:10:24 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Was thanked: 1878 time(s) in 1248 post(s)

[quote user="Liquid"]For me, it is loyalty until the end, forever and always, no matter what.[/quote]

[Y] [H]

"That's the way the world works... right now." --Maria Sharapova at 17
Hamoudi
#23 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 6:19:31 PM(UTC)
Hamoudi

So what ?!! SpongeBob Yellow pants won, fucking big deal!!
katmilr
#33 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 6:33:58 PM(UTC)
katmilr

Was thanked: 77 time(s) in 64 post(s)

[quote user="Hamoudi"]So what ?!! SpongeBob Yellow pants won, fucking big deal!![/quote]

wow I guess i never thought about her that way [*-)]

Hamoudi
#24 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 6:38:57 PM(UTC)
Hamoudi

I think the snake showed it real skin, you idiots, you are not a fans, you are nothing, nothing!!  

Some dirty poem  :

Caroline you are a lucky whore

Nothing less nothing more

Liquid
#37 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 6:46:21 PM(UTC)
Liquid

[quote user="Hamoudi"]

I think the snake showed it real skin, you idiots, you are not a fans, you are nothing, nothing!!  

Some dirty poem  :

Caroline you are a lucky whore

Nothing less nothing more

[/quote] They love you when you are winning, and hate you when you are losing.

I don't want to be too critical though, I know exactly what they are feeling, and I sympathise greatly.

Hamoudi
#25 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 7:04:12 PM(UTC)
Hamoudi

[quote user="katmilr"]

[quote user="Hamoudi"]So what ?!! SpongeBob Yellow pants won, fucking big deal!![/quote]

wow I guess i never thought about her that way [*-)]

[/quote]

I don’t blame you, I mean you don’t have an extra equipment do you ?  just kidding with ya, the thing is Kat Caro is a slu.t, I cant believe you didnt read my poem 

Imnumber2
#30 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 7:12:50 PM(UTC)
Imnumber2

Was thanked: 136 time(s) in 87 post(s)
[quote user="paul_pipkin"]

[quote user="Liquid"]For me, it is loyalty until the end, forever and always, no matter what.[/quote]

[Y] [H]

[/quote]

[Y][Y][H]

Don't Give Up - Peter Gabriel
Hamoudi
#26 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 7:24:13 PM(UTC)
Hamoudi

[quote user="midaso"]

There are no words for how disappointed I am. Maria tried her best and still got beaten fairly routinely 6-3,6-4. I believed in her and had so much hope for her in this tournament and match. The tournament is over on the women's side - I don't care who wins.

But that's the end of me being a big fan of Maria. Of course,I'll still see her matches now and again. But that's the end of following every single move she makes,every tournament and it being a matter of life and death if she loses in a slam. It's just not worth it,I just can't be bothered with these feelings,these disappointments anymore. I'll be happy for her if she wins a slam,but on the evidence of today's match,I don't think it will be happening again...

Goodbye and Good Luck... 

[/quote]

Come on don’t be such a drama queen, I’m sure even when Lennon murdered you didn’t react the same, I know you born 5 years after that but thats not the point.

tgj92
#54 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 7:26:30 PM(UTC)
tgj92

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 25 post(s)

Here, here.

Dartagnan
#21 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 7:27:31 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)
[quote user="midaso"]

Goodbye and Good Luck...

[/quote]

I understand your disappointment about Maria Sharapova performance. We have to understand that Pro tennis is a very difficult job. It is not easy to be the best all the time. But discouragement is not Russian.  Maria Sharapova will show better results in future matches. She is not a Robot, she is a human being. When you love a person you have to support her when she loses and when she wins. It is the rule for real fans.

Do you remember about the Williams sisters? They were ready to retire and now they are playing good tennis. So what happened with them?

Maria Sharapova's time will come soon. Believe me. 

Maria Sharapova is a young athlete and she will show better results in next tournaments. 

We are with Maria Sharapova for ever!!!

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

paul_pipkin
#42 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 8:15:48 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

I wanna throw in something re SpongeCaro. Now understand: I LIKE the yellow pants, the "butterfly seam" in the butt cleavage, all that stuff. Oh yeah, I'm good... I'm good... [8-|] Probably like it better if I had not made out Princess to be a self-absorbed, crooked little sh!t... but whatever.

But here's the deal: Y'all have viewed a lotta American-origin streams, including material direct from ESPN2 & the other major networks. You KNOW you have NEVER before seen that much butt, crotch and thigh from a court. Nothing is actually "live" y'know--there's always delay for edit. It only takes a few seconds. The Yankee freakazoids typically cut or, like ESPN2, cover the girls' withers with banner messages, scores, etc.

NOT with Princess at the USO, however! The CBS & ESPN2 cameras go straight to the good stuff--close in as often as possible. All those "rules" they apply to shooting women players, even Maria, just magically DISAPPEARED in this case.

What does that tell you?

I've reported to you about the expensive US air time consumed with Wozniacki feature pieces for weeks. This is a big money promotion, guys. Political Pete sold Princess's little yellow ass for the big bucks--the BIIIIIG BUCK$. [H]

Hamoudi
#27 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 8:38:51 PM(UTC)
Hamoudi

Wow I didn’t know that SpongeBob Yellow pants is that important. and I guess you’re right coz google says that her photos is the 5th top search in the US today, and google never lies  the question is : Is their a cable channels in America or not ?
paul_pipkin
#43 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 8:54:44 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

[quote user="Hamoudi"]Wow I didn’t know that SpongeBob Yellow pants is that important. and I guess you’re right coz google says that her photos is the 5th top search in the US today, and google never lies  the question is : Is their a cable channels in America or not ?[/quote]

Oh yeah. The typical "basic cable" package involves 50 channels or so. The big digital packages may include hundreds of channels--plus "premium channels" (uncensored film), "pay-per-view", etc.

Most of us get ESPN & ESPN2 on cable--basic here in Texas, though I understand the West Coast has to pay more for it. Tennis Channel is a satellite system, like with Direct TV, though it has been added to digital packages. It's important to know that TTC has only a 10% market share. Most Americans are viewing tennis on ESPN2.

Hamoudi
#28 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 9:09:27 PM(UTC)
Hamoudi

[quote user="paul_pipkin"]

[quote user="Hamoudi"]Wow I didn’t know that SpongeBob Yellow pants is that important. and I guess you’re right coz google says that her photos is the 5th top search in the US today, and google never lies  the question is : Is their a cable channels in America or not ?[/quote]

Oh yeah. The typical "basic cable" package involves 50 channels or so. The big digital packages may include hundreds of channels--plus "premium channels" (uncensored film), "pay-per-view", etc.

Most of us get ESPN & ESPN2 on cable--basic here in Texas, though I understand the West Coast has to pay more for it. Tennis Channel is a satellite system, like with Direct TV, though it has been added to digital packages. It's important to know that TTC has only a 10% market share. Most Americans are viewing tennis on ESPN2.

[/quote]

Don’t wanna make a rush judgment, but If so... it seems like an obsession to me, hehe no offence Paul but unless you making it seems like that  clarification is a beautiful thing.

paul_pipkin
#44 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 9:28:14 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

[quote user="Hamoudi"][quote user="paul_pipkin"]

[/quote]

Don’t wanna make a rush judgment, but If so... it seems like an obsession to me, hehe no offence Paul but unless you making it seems like that  clarification is a beautiful thing.

[/quote]

Hell, yes, it's an obsession. [:P] And y'know what? You can have 300 channels and there are still nights you can't find a damned thing worth watching. lol!