logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Cole Haan co-operation
sunstreet
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 09, 2008 3:25:56 AM(UTC)
sunstreet

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 20 post(s)

Congratulations Maria

this is great news, and what a great opportunity [:D]

I will look forward to see what you come up with, let me be honest, i still haven´t met one woman who couldn´t use a little bit more accessories.

At least i got plenty of " from a male perspective useless junk" here and there, and magically i allways get to use it in connection with some outfit some day.

So once again, congratulations.

Hugs

Sunstreet

Judahfist
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 09, 2008 1:00:09 PM(UTC)
Judahfist

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

If I may correct you the word is collaboration!!!  And you should be happy to know that there is a website!!! Cole Haan is not simply accesories so I don't want you to short sight this undertaking!!!

For so many years my lifestyle has required and been a very disciplined regimen of training!!!  Never a date, never a worry about a suit!!! Just training & great attention to business detail in order to operate my businesses and enterprises!!!  You know it all pays off when your executives tell you YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS MARIA SHARAPOVA!!!  So it has been a long year!!!  AND DEAR FATHER YURI!!! The man insisted the most of my year be dedicated to EASTERN BLOC training and those principles of Soviet Training!!!  So I do that & sometimes my biggest worry is how to pull it off with Maria where fashion is related & you can't wear Nike everywhere!!!  There will once again be formal events & places to go where fashion is all the buzz!!!  I've been able to help Maria with so many things this year, which is no longer just a job, that is my life!!!  To be her constant support!!!  So when I first looked at Cole Haan I told Maria I would never ever again wear any hardsoled formal/dress or casual shoe!!!  Then I had to realize WE WILL BE GOING ON DATES & I'VE GOT A WAY OF BEING MORE STYLISH THAN ANYBODY!!!  SO PUTTING IT TOGETHER & COORDINATING WITH YOUR WOMAN IS A COLLABORATION IN ITSELF!!!

UNLESS YOU'VE BEEN SPARTAN LIKE ME ALL YEAR I DON'T THINK YOU HAVE ANY EYE FOR USELESS JUNK!!!  Let's be honest!!!  But hey how it used to be, black belt + black pants!!!  Brown boots + Brown Belt!!! You see!!!

I think a thread called FASHION FAUX PAS would be interesting!!! 

Leonardo