logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

64 Pages«<5657585960>»
It's anyone fan of F1???
CROUCHING TIGER
#210 Posted : Saturday, September 25, 2010 12:08:57 PM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 2864 time(s) in 1720 post(s)
I don't like streetraces that much and certainly not this crazy "invention" of Eccleston.What next? A race in the sky? Here the money doesn't talks, IT SCREAMS. This is a circus with all the glitter & glamour to the 10th force. This is a pure capitalistic show with some cars driving around but that doesn't count that much. Singapore pays the most of all for this dangerous circuit. U should hear what they say about turn 10, certainly Hamilton. "the race" then. Good for Alonso he has pole. Looks like he's playin' tennis. First set won, was bagled in the second and now 2-0 up. If he smashes himself to the podia in the next races it's game, set and match. "DO U HEAR THE DRUMS, FERNANDO?"

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD
POPOVERS
#864 Posted : Sunday, September 26, 2010 8:10:34 AM(UTC)
POPOVERS

POPOVERS
#865 Posted : Sunday, September 26, 2010 8:48:25 AM(UTC)
POPOVERS

POPOVERS
#866 Posted : Sunday, September 26, 2010 9:11:55 AM(UTC)
POPOVERS

Fernando WON!!!![

mashadabest
#398 Posted : Sunday, September 26, 2010 9:42:29 AM(UTC)
mashadabest

[quote user="POPOVERS"]

Hamilton crashed again LMAO so great hahaha keep crashing Lewis[

[/quote]

LMAO!!!  I don't think we've ever BOTH been so HAPPY and HYPER over anything AT THE SAME TIME lol. [:D]  I so knew you would write about him crashing here LOL!

CROUCHING TIGER
#211 Posted : Sunday, September 26, 2010 12:38:36 PM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

I can't laugh with that. Don't they have "black flags" anymore? Since several GP's that sucker di Grassi should be banned of any circuit. His fault again for that crash. Geeezzz, that guy belongs in a mini go-kart!![:@] Streetrace with nothing special to see except 2 SC, a crazy Fin on Fire and staring at the usual trains. Don't think S-Korea will be ready, so we have only 3 races to go with 4-5 contenders for the title. Like Alonso said, the one on the podium at every race will be W-Champion...could be him(hope so)...logic says me it will be Webber(?).[:^)]

Up to Japan, but first some tennis overthere[:D]

POPOVERS
#867 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 9:28:55 AM(UTC)
POPOVERS

[quote user="CROUCHING TIGER"]

I can't laugh with that. Don't they have "black flags" anymore? Since several GP's that sucker di Grassi should be banned of any circuit. His fault again for that crash. Geeezzz, that guy belongs in a mini go-kart!![:@] Streetrace with nothing special to see except 2 SC, a crazy Fin on Fire and staring at the usual trains. Don't think S-Korea will be ready, so we have only 3 races to go with 4-5 contenders for the title. Like Alonso said, the one on the podium at every race will be W-Champion...could be him(hope so)...logic says me it will be Webber(?).[:^)]

Up to Japan, but first some tennis overthere[:D]

[/quote]

i disagree LOL, street races should remain in F1 calendars like Monaco because it tests driver's skills in every corners/turns of race track. Compare  the other drivers performance in a usual F1 tracks like Japan GP etc. from street races like Monaco and Singapore, only few survives and crosses in finish line. Many are crashing on the barriers and corners due to "maybe" needs to learn more the street races. See how Kimi's performance in WRC compared from his performance in F1, WRC is honestly much challenging with high speeds with dangerous corners and turns that needs driver's "best" skill to compete, but we understand that Kimi is still a rookie of WRC but i'm just expecting more good performance from him. [;)] 

If Nano will continue to dominate in the remaining races then i think he'll be the 2010 F1 champion [A] hope so!!!

[quote user="mashadabest"][quote user="POPOVERS"]

[/quote]

LMAO!!! 
I don't think we've ever BOTH been so HAPPY and HYPER over anything AT
THE SAME TIME lol. [:D]  I so knew you would write about him crashing
here LOL!

[/quote]

hahahaha yeah! two times in a row that we're both partying for Hamilton's crashing moments hahahahaha ..and yeah i also knew you would reply to my post in here about him coz you also LOVING it LMAO!hahaha..hmmmm...Japan GP will be next, what do you think? lol..z i think we need to meet in our meeting place (FACEBOOK)  to celebrate again hahahaha LOL LOL LOL

CROUCHING TIGER
#212 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 12:29:09 PM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

U got me wrong! I said "i don't LIKE...not i don't WANT" OK?[;)]

POPOVERS
#868 Posted : Friday, October 01, 2010 4:43:36 AM(UTC)
POPOVERS

[quote user="CROUCHING TIGER"]U got me wrong! I said "i don't LIKE...not i don't WANT" OK?[;)]
[/quote]

LOL whatever [:p] 

mashadabest
#399 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 1:35:58 PM(UTC)
mashadabest

[quote user="POPOVERS"]

[/quote]

LMAO!!! 
here LOL!

[/quote]

hahahaha yeah! two times in a row that we're both partying for Hamilton's crashing moments hahahahaha ..and yeah i also knew you would reply to my post in here about him coz you also LOVING it LMAO!hahaha..hmmmm...Japan GP will be next, what do you think? lol..z i think we need to meet in our meeting place (FACEBOOK)  to celebrate again hahahaha LOL LOL LOL

[/quote]

LMAO weirdly though I think you are loving his crashes more than I am!!! [:O] LOL as soon as he crashes you race over to my page and start going mental and not making any sense, next time just write "HAMILTON CRASHED.  AGAIN."  Instead of "hahahahahahahaha crash hahahahaha LOL Hamilton hahahahaha" LOL just kidding.  And I will be there whenever the heck the next race is, anyways I will see your statuses and then I'll know the race is on haha.

POPOVERS
#869 Posted : Friday, October 08, 2010 10:32:34 PM(UTC)
POPOVERS

[/quote]

LMAO!!! 
here LOL!

[/quote]

[/quote]

LMAO weirdly though I think you are loving his crashes more than I am!!! [:O] LOL as soon as he crashes you race over to my page and start going mental and not making any sense, next time just write "HAMILTON CRASHED.  AGAIN."  Instead of "hahahahahahahaha crash hahahahaha LOL Hamilton hahahahaha" LOL just kidding.  And I will be there whenever the heck the next race is, anyways I will see your statuses and then I'll know the race is on haha.

[/quote]

it's because of Nano haha, hahahaha very true indeed! but you should be thankful to me because i am the one who updates you about the races because i know you don't know the schedule and what's going on LOL, i just want you to be AWARE LMAO hahahahaha[:P]

End of Practice 2 yesterday and Practice 3 is now on

The Red Bulls are still strong and have an opportunity to top the qualifying session, but take not most of the races were top by them in qualifying but ending up just 3rd-4th-5th, they can't managed to maintain their position like Mark, so if Alonso or Massa will be in the second row they still have a chance to snatch the first place from the weak Red Bulls [:P]

POPOVERS
#870 Posted : Saturday, October 09, 2010 8:20:53 AM(UTC)
POPOVERS

Japan GP qualifying delayed until Sunday

SUZUKA, Japan -- Qualifying for the Formula One Japanese Grand Prix has been postponed until Sunday morning due to heavy rain.

Constant
rain Saturday resulted in streams of water running across the Suzuka
track, and after a few inspection laps by the safety car, it was
decided conditions were too dangerous to attempt qualifying.

Saturday
morning's practice session was all but washed out, with most drivers
staying in the pits. Toro Rosso's Jaime Alguersuari and Virgin's Timo
Glock were the only drivers to set a time in the session.

It was
the second time in seven years that Japanese qualifying had been
delayed until a pre-race session on Sunday. In 2004, a typhoon forced a
postponement.

CROUCHING TIGER
#213 Posted : Saturday, October 09, 2010 8:31:32 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Does anybody know the exact hour of those sunday-quallies? I've heard about 03.00 am CET(that's GMT+9). HELP!!![:'(]

POPOVERS
#871 Posted : Saturday, October 09, 2010 8:37:52 AM(UTC)
POPOVERS

[quote user="CROUCHING TIGER"]Does anybody know the exact hour of those sunday-quallies? I've heard about 03.00 am CET(that's GMT+9). HELP!!![:'(]
[/quote]

i do believe it's 06.00, but i'm not sure...

why not check this site 

http://www.f1pulse.com/2010_seasons/racecentre.aspx?gp=836

CROUCHING TIGER
#214 Posted : Saturday, October 09, 2010 12:25:00 PM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

I got a confirmation from national TV. They show it at 03.00 am CET followed by the race 5 hours later. Hamilton changed his engine...that's 5 places back on the grid. If Alonso wins here, he's champion!!...."DO YOU HEAR THE DRUMS FERNANDO?"[:P]

POPOVERS
#872 Posted : Sunday, October 10, 2010 4:37:18 AM(UTC)
POPOVERS

[quote user="CROUCHING TIGER"]I got a confirmation from national TV. They show it at 03.00 am CET followed by the race 5 hours later. Hamilton changed his engine...that's 5 places back on the grid. If Alonso wins here, he's champion!!...."DO YOU HEAR THE DRUMS FERNANDO?"[:P]
[/quote]

great news!!! this will be the start of something new...from crashing to be penalized AMAZING LOL

POPOVERS
#875 Posted : Sunday, October 10, 2010 4:56:31 AM(UTC)
POPOVERS

During the Qualifying Session

After the race

Current Championship points standing after Japan GP

just THREE races to go [:)] hope Nano can still close the gap before Abu Dhabi GP

CROUCHING TIGER
#220 Posted : Sunday, October 10, 2010 10:32:28 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Great race in the Asian Francorchamps. No surprises with  the Red Bull-double and Fernando again on the podium. 14 points away from Webber...Wednesday they gonna decide if Seoul is "red or green". Quite a difference for the points!!

Hamoudi
#269 Posted : Sunday, October 10, 2010 12:52:37 PM(UTC)
Hamoudi

Well this is not about F1 but I guess I’m allowed to talk about MotoGB which can be interesting sometimes, especially when they aren’t racing, yep the Paddock girls 
tgj92
#1112 Posted : Sunday, October 10, 2010 2:32:05 PM(UTC)
tgj92

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 25 post(s)

^Moto GP [;)]

Just so long as alonso doesnt win the title i'll get over Lewis not winning it well... Still expecting Webber, but i'd prefer Seb.

They both deserve it, just personal preference.... (I don't like Mark's jaw :P)